PDA

View Full Version : Afghan law lets husbands starve wives for denying sex

hideyoursheep
08-19-2009, 05:33 AM
Afghan law lets husbands starve wives for denying sex

Women's rights may be the first loser in the much-anticipated presidential election this week in Afghanistan. The BBC is reporting that just days before the national vote, a controversial Shia law has gone in the books giving husbands disturbing power over their wives.

A married man, for instance, can starve his wife if she refuses his sexual demands. He also must grant permission for his wife to work. In its initial form, the law reportedly called for women to have sex with their husbands at least once every four days and removed the need for sexual consent within marriage, effectively condoning rape. Despite outrage by human rights groups and foreign leaders, a differently worded version of the law seems to have persevered.

Critics point the finger at President Hamid Karzai, who is accused of allowing the Taliban-like law to take effect as a way to shore up support among fundamentalists in the upcoming election.

ELVIS
08-19-2009, 06:25 AM
You fags still interested in comparing Islam to Christianity ??

hideyoursheep
08-19-2009, 06:43 AM
Both extremes? Absolutely.

binnie
08-19-2009, 08:24 AM

With tolerant, loving testaments like this from Christian practioners such as yourself? Absolutely.

binnie
08-19-2009, 08:26 AM
A married man, for instance, can starve his wife if she refuses his sexual demands. He also must grant permission for his wife to work. In its initial form, the law reportedly called for women to have sex with their husbands at least once every four days and removed the need for sexual consent within marriage, effectively condoning rape. Despite outrage by human rights groups and foreign leaders, a differently worded version of the law seems to have persevered.

I tried to implement a similar law in the binnie-household. It was voted down with a residing kick in the nuts. Future propositions will be delivered in a much higher voice. :D

jhale667
08-19-2009, 10:04 AM

STFU, zealot bitch. :fufu:

They both suck.

Nickdfresh
08-19-2009, 10:27 AM
A little more subtle than beating her up or raping her outright. I guess their progressing and should be at the year 1701 any month now!

LoungeMachine
08-19-2009, 01:32 PM

Yes.

:gulp:

Baby's On Fire
08-19-2009, 05:38 PM

That Muslim faith sure is fucked up... I mean c'mon. They believe there is an all powerful and all knowing guy in the sky who created everything and can taketh away.

What a bunch of fucking nut jobs.

Oh wait. My babe reminded me that Christian jackoffs believe the same fucking thing! My bad.

And now she reminds me of The Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, Jesuit Priests, buggery of YOUNG BOYS WHO ENTRUSTED IN "GOD", the failure of the Pope (jackoff) to intervene in the Holocaust....on and on we go.

Sorry Elvis...you were syaing? Oh right..YOUR "God" is better then the "others".

What a fucking CUNT (Elvis and "God")

Panamark
08-20-2009, 03:17 AM
If the woman has normal libido, are you not starving her anyway ??

(I like to look outside, and inside the box !!)

binnie
08-20-2009, 03:35 AM
If the woman has normal libido, are you not starving her anyway ??

(I like to look outside, and inside the box !!)

That all depends on the size of the dish!

hideyoursheep
08-20-2009, 03:52 AM
I tried to implement a similar law in the binnie-household. It was voted down with a residing kick in the nuts. Future propositions will be delivered in a much higher voice. :D

:lol:

Well, at the risk of sounding sexist, this law may not be such a bad idea if the wife outweighs the husband.

FYI..

If any of you have ever seen the show "Army Wives"......well, most of 'em don't look like that. Usually they're a lot "bigger".:hitch:

Panamark
08-20-2009, 04:12 AM
That all depends on the size of the dish!

Alas I'm condemned to an eternal leftover portion that
they never seem to be able to consume !