PDA

View Full Version : 1 guy 1 cup

Ally_Kat
08-20-2009, 04:27 PM
the internet just got waay more serious:
I won’t watch it/search it out, but I figured ya’ll should know…

via @ghostlikeswazy:

@kylestyle913 just sent me a link to vid: 1 guy 1 cup. DO NOT WATCH THIS.

Now i assumed this would be just the most abysmal disgusting thing in the world.

Turns out it is worse. waaay worse.

Not so much ‘fucked up fetish’ as ‘belongs in a takashi miike film’.

I won’t post the link b/c it’s REALLY THAT BAD.

No, it’s some fucking creep, who (i would assume) has the horrible compulsion to STICK GLASS CUPS UP HIS ASS, AND CRUSH THEM WITH HIS SPHINCTER. THEN PULL THE GLASS OUT WITH HIS HANDS, BLEEDING AND SCREAMING!!!

I am not fucking around folks.

Don’t watch it. (really) just tell everyone you did, And let them be more morally bankrupt than yourself. Save yourself the horror. This is no attraction/repulsion thing. Only pure terror and shame for humanity.

If you must, go hunt this link down yerself. I FUCKING WARNED YOU. (that was three times.)

the internet is serious business.

…all that blood… gah. i am going to take a shower and cry.

source link: Agent M Loves Tacos : the internet just got waay more serious: (http://agentmlovestacos.tumblr.com/post/167563675/the-internet-just-got-waay-more-serious)

Seshmeister
08-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I think I already posted this with the link months ago... :D

LoungeMachine
08-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Sesh did....

And I've hated him for it ever since.....

:gulp:

Anonymous
08-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Well, thanks for the heads up. Dunno if it's true or a fib, but I ain't finding out. Somethings are just NOT worth knowing.

Cheers! :bottle:

Seshmeister
08-20-2009, 04:40 PM
I never thought he deliberately crushed it though, I assumed it was a tragic accident.

Ally_Kat
08-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Ah, sorry about that Sesh.

Seshmeister
08-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Not at all I just wish I could have been responsible for bringing it to you. :)

I seem to remember my post getting mixed reviews, don't know where it is though.

ELVIS
08-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks Ally!

I never saw it and I don't intend to...

Satan
08-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Even a Devil has no interest in watching such a thing. Though it does seem like a good thing to implement down here as torment for the damned.