PDA

View Full Version : Freepers want to see President Obama's err..... "stimulus package"

FORD
08-21-2009, 11:04 PM
The fine Real Americans at the Free Republic have found Obama's achilles heel: his Long Dark Staff of White Insecurity.

hoosiermama:
The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

thecodont:
A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

afraidfortherepublic:
My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor’s office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don’t remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

hoosiermama:
If indeed Bo is intact, as Sinclair states, might this be another indication that he was born outside the US. (as young as he was in Seattle, she may have also left medical care before the procedure was done....There is a few days waiting period after birth. Varies with local medical staff.

Natural Born 54:
I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says “I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou .....”

hoosiermama:
Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and ask if they routinely do circumcism and when that practice started.

MHGinTN:
You might want to make that call to a Canadian hospital ...

MHGinTN:
No...it would have been in Kenya....not Canada.

Natural Born 54
I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says “I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou .....”

hoosiermama:
More than likely an exam from a court appointed DR. :~)
Humiliating either way....caught by his own private parts....er something like that.

Geezus..... I don't even know where to begin :biggrin:

Jesus' General: Barack Obama Show US Your Penis (http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2009/08/barack-obama-show-us-your-penis.html)

bueno bob
08-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Um...

WHAT THE FUCK?