PDA

View Full Version : Might as well do it........

Candy Girl
08-22-2009, 12:48 PM
since I've posted 3 times and haven't introduced myself. How rude of me. :biggrin: I already know a few of you guys and gals.
Not a heavy poster, but I'll throw in my opinion when I feel like it. And speaking of opinion, Sammy Hagar sucks balls. :hee:

Sarge's Little Helper
08-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi Candy Girl Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

VanHalener
08-22-2009, 01:25 PM
since I've posted 3 times and haven't introduced myself. How rude of me. :biggrin: I already know a few of you guys and gals.
Not a heavy poster, but I'll throw in my opinion when I feel like it. And speaking of opinion, Sammy Hagar sucks balls. :hee:

Welcome.

You're right about Hagar. I don't know how he found out where I live but I got a letter from him requesting to suck my balls.
My operatives are returning the letter to him now so maybe we'll never see or hear from Captain Asshat again.

Have a nice day

ps Keep the volume cranked

Guitar Shark
08-22-2009, 02:01 PM
You're right about Hagar. I don't know how he found out where I live but I got a letter from him requesting to suck my balls.

:lmao:

thome
08-22-2009, 11:50 PM

I think I will call you, "My Plain Wrapper Baby."

Anonymous
08-23-2009, 11:53 AM

3 times? Where are you manners, girl? Welcome to the Army, and be sure to throw your opinion quite often.

Cheers! :bottle:

jhale667
08-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Welcome! :D

:guitar:

WARF
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM

Welcome back katie!

Candy Girl
08-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Welcome back katie!

Now don't start out on the wrong foot, my dear. The people who already know me on here know I'm not her. Also, feel free to check my IP addy if you wish.

WARF
08-23-2009, 03:35 PM
LOL
I can only check IP's for the forum I mod.
Seriously, how do you know some of us... where do you post at?

WARF
08-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I take back the groan, who are you?
I love the colors on your message board too btw...

Candy Girl
08-23-2009, 03:52 PM
I take back the groan, who are you?
I love the colors on your message board too btw...

LOL, I'd tell you but then I'd have to shoot you. ;) No really, I've been around, and I post on a couple of other boards. Like I said, I'm just not that heavy of a poster.

WARF
08-23-2009, 05:57 PM
LOL, I'd tell you but then I'd have to shoot you. ;) No really, I've been around, and I post on a couple of other boards. Like I said, I'm just not that heavy of a poster.

Who do you go by???

Anonymous
08-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I don't think Candy Girl is Katie... kinda rings a bell, though... maybe I'm wrong?

Candy Girl, have we met? Or was it two other people?

Candy Girl
08-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I don't think Candy Girl is Katie... kinda rings a bell, though... maybe I'm wrong?

Candy Girl, have we met? Or was it two other people?

No, never met. You are as new to me as I am to you. :)

Anonymous
08-23-2009, 08:32 PM
No, never met. You are as new to me as I am to you. :)

Ah. Must've been two other people, then.

Well, welcome once more, and nevermind WARF. You probably know him, but if you don't, he's one of, if not the coolest guy around here, except when it's that time of the month. :hee:

Diamondjimi
08-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Welcome back katie!

NOT katie. Fact!

Welcome Candy Grrrl !;)

WARF
08-23-2009, 11:38 PM
I've been talking to her half the night....

She's pretty kewl... not a troll...

Welcome aboard Candy Girl!!!

SparkieD
08-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Welcome back katie!

Don't you fucking insult my pal like that! Candy rocks!

How's it, Chickadee? :)

Douglas T.
08-24-2009, 11:03 AM

WELCOME! All the HEAVY posters are on the ChikinFoot boards! With the heavy singer and the heavy bass player!

Candy Girl
08-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Don't you fucking insult my pal like that! Candy rocks!

How's it, Chickadee? :)

Things are copacetic now that I'm not being mistaken for Katie. Thanks for clearing that up my friends! :)
How's things with you Chickie?

GAR
08-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Welcome!

SparkieD
08-24-2009, 07:02 PM
I think I will call you, "My Plain Wrapper Baby."

Have you seen her? Ain't nothing plain about that girl's wrapper!

Susie Q
08-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Weez!! Xoxox!!:)

VanHalener
08-25-2009, 02:15 AM

NOT katie. Fact!

Welcome Candy Grrrl !;)

Fact!

Dats Right!!!

She's a hot potato, Jack!

Fine & sweet like a Cinnamon Girl

~OWWWW~

LoungeMachine
08-25-2009, 04:47 AM
Always loved YankeeRose. ;)

:gulp:

Candy Girl
08-25-2009, 07:41 AM
Always loved YankeeRose. ;)

:gulp:

Now Lounge, let's not get everyone wondering from the start. :notme: No, I'm not the original YankeeRose, just ask SusieQ. She should know better than anyone.

thome
08-25-2009, 08:14 AM

I have no idea what she looks like. I only have a idea... that I have no idea, but I am quite sure she is a sweet and lovely on the inside and as evidence from her AV, with lips like candy .

Hence, the "Plain Wrapper Baby".

Just like you Sparkie you sexy thing....oh gads, that was even to sad and reaching for me.. ugg I went to far, just to far...I was doing good there and then dang over the edge with cheesy lines ...?

:0

Anonymous
08-25-2009, 01:19 PM

Sparkie, forgive me babe, but I desperately want to burst your bubble.

Reverberator
08-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Willkommen , mein little knockver sausage.

Everone else thinks they know who you are ..... they are all wrong .

You are GRIMSDALE .... I know it!!

Anonymous
08-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Waiddaminute... Is Mr. Grimsdale Candy Girl, or was Candy Girl Mr. Grimsdale all this time?

I'm confused... me head is spinning... it hurts!

Candy Girl
08-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Willkommen , mein little knockver sausage.

Everone else thinks they know who you are ..... they are all wrong .

You are GRIMSDALE .... I know it!!

Mmmmm....yah. Don't even know who in the hell that is, lol. Are you sure you're just not fishing for a real pic for my avatar? ;)

Panamark
09-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Welcome Erose EeknaY ! :)

Grate to have you here...

Candy is Suh-weeet !