X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I guess it's my turn now...

Yah, well...most of you already know me and have for over ten years. For those of you who don't...lemme skool ya.

I wanted to find out what was going on with David Lee Roth after the 1996 HalenGate of the MTV awards. So I found this place by typing in the search engine, "David Lee Roth". I clicked on a place called slawterhouse which linked me to the Army. I thought it was may 1998, but I guess it was May of 1999.

Most well known as the "Mother Hen" of RothArmy for the nurturing way I handle stuff. I used to mod the Fans and Non forums way back here. I was the one who nicked name the Bat Cave. Being one of the first chicks to post here (only one before me JaneVH, I believe was the first), I adorned the "First Lady of the Army". Warfy was the first to welcome to the Old Boys Club. Made a lot of friends, some enemies, been through the best and worst of times on these boards. I was the first one to befriend hitch when everyone hated him.

Historical fights were with Eyes of the Night and Groovy Girl, I had a little blow out with hitch years ago, and I believe Gamera and somebody else (Can't remember their name) to which I became pals with hambon4life and Drock from that fight. I was part of the Diamond Mafia. I had a crush on ELVIS and even one on Cathedral. Melein, flufferchick, Sweet Irony, Allykat, and yankeerose all used to hang out in a thread I started called, "Girls Night Out". Which was frequented by the likes of Kane, Cathedral, VHFreak, and fullbug. I was once labeled "TwinTwat" by hitch. The other twin was yankeerose. I have talked with several of the old skoolers on the phone or in pm's and Im's, and always kept my word to whomever I would speak with. I'm as honest as they come and will tell you if you are a fag or not.

My history with the army has been a long and tumultuous one. I look forward for another ten more years with the bunch of you nutcases.

The End.
    Last edited by Susie Q; 08-24-2009, 08:10 PM.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hello Susie Q, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Susie Q
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

mmmkay.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Hi Susie,

My name is Kwame K nice to see you here......I enjoy long walks off a short pier, puppy dogs and oyster flavored ice cream. I live in my parents basement and plan to some day be head fry cook at the McDonald's I work at.

Thanks for sharing some info about you and I hope someday to be your friend
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Hi Susie,

My name is Kwame K nice to see you here......I enjoy long walks off a short pier, puppy dogs and oyster flavored ice cream. I live in my parents basement and plan to some day be head fry cook at the McDonald's I work at.

Thanks for sharing some info about you and I hope someday to be your friend
          Great, now lets have sex or a facsimile there of.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Susie Q

How the hell are ya Q? Long time no see.
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Susie Q
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

How the hell are ya Q? Long time no see.
              Busy as hell actually. I thought I would pop in to see how all you guys are getting along. Good to see ya Kwame. I miss the lot of ya!

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Right back at ya, Q! I haven't been posting much either.....summertime=fun times.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Send him the fax. He's a drummer after all, and therefore isn't emotionally equipped to handle a situation without resorting to beating on it. Stick with us bass guitarists, the types that understand how to establish a rhythm without speeding up and slowing down in clumsily awkward spasms.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Send him the fax. He's a drummer after all, and therefore isn't emotionally equipped to handle a situation without resorting to beating on it. Stick with us bass guitarists, the types that understand how to establish a rhythm without speeding up and slowing down in clumsily awkward spasms.
                    Hey bitch! The speeding up and slowing down is my go to move when having facsimile sex

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Hey bitch! The speeding up and slowing down is my go to move when having facsimile sex
                      Yeah, but you wind up using all of those tiny band aids in the box on the paper cuts.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

ROTFLMAO!! You got it...always like the thump of the bass... Though...the soft spot for the drummer n' all...gosh...decisions...decisions... :0

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Yeah, but you wind up using all of those tiny band aids in the box on the paper cuts.
                          Hence the old saying........no pleasure without pain

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Though...the soft spot for the drummer n' all...
                            The drummer's soft spot is located right between his ears.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Comment

Working...