PDA

View Full Version : Dumb shit you have seen.

Nitro Express
08-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I was at Harbor Freight yesterday buying some air hose connectors and the guy in front of me was buying a big ass anvil. The dude at the cash register asked if he wanted the extended warranty. The dude irritated that he had to wait for a zit faced to find one in the back room and then wait a million minutes for the zit faced kid to roll one out went ballistic. He goes,"Fucking are your kidding? This is a solid chunk of metal! What is going to break on the fucking thing? Warrant it from what? Jesus coming and melting it?" LOL!

The next best thing was when a waiter came up to our table and asks,"How's everything tasting?" (I hate it when they ask this) and my cousin goes,"It tastes like shit, it would be better if it tasted like the pussy.":biggrin:

Douglas T.
08-27-2009, 06:33 PM
I was at Harbor Freight yesterday buying some air hose connectors and the guy in front of me was buying a big ass anvil. The dude at the cash register asked if he wanted the extended warranty. The dude irritated that he had to wait for a zit faced to find one in the back room and then wait a million minutes for the zit faced kid to roll one out went ballistic. He goes,"Fucking are your kidding? This is a solid chunk of metal! What is going to break on the fucking thing? Warrant it from what? Jesus coming and melting it?" LOL!

The next best thing was when a waiter came up to our table and asks,"How's everything tasting?" (I hate it when they ask this) and my cousin goes,"It tastes like shit, it would be better if it tasted like the pussy.":biggrin:

Harbor Freight rules!:biggrin:

chefcraig
08-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Anyone remember those special quarters that were minted in 1976 to celebrate the United States bicentennial? They had the normal image of Washington on the front, but the back was different, featuring a drummer. I was buying some junk at the drugstore the other day, and happened to have one that I included with the rest of the cash I was spending.

The young gas-head behind the register took my money, and as she got to the quarter, she gave me a quizzical look. Next, this quisling gets on the intercom to call over her manager. When he finally arrived (his appearance gave off the distinct impression that he'd been sleeping, and was none too pleased with being awoken), the cashier asked him "Is this an American coin?" He looked at me as if to say "See what I have to deal with?", answered her question then headed back to his office to return to his slumber.

Now I ask you, how much of a gherkin do you have to be to consider this a foreign coin? It fucking has "United States Of America" stamped on it! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-mad-smileys-264.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Tongue-Smileys/)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9356/quarterbicentennial.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/quarterbicentennial.jpg/)

Nitro Express
08-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Harbor Freight rules!:biggrin:

It has it's niche. I was remodeling our kitchen and needed a baseboard saw. One company makes them and they are like $300. Harbor Freight sells a Chinese copy for $30. It got the job done.

Nitro Express
08-27-2009, 07:20 PM
You can also operate a jelly dildo with a Harbor Freight reciprocating saw. That way you don't get anal lube and pussy juice all over your expensive Milwaulkee or Dewalt one.

SparkieD
08-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Last month, I saw a mother fucker fishing with a line tied to his big toe.

Jesus Christ
08-27-2009, 09:47 PM
He goes,"Fucking are your kidding? This is a solid chunk of metal! What is going to break on the fucking thing? Warrant it from what? Jesus coming and melting it?" LOL!

Why would I melteth an anvil? :jesuslol:

Kristy
08-28-2009, 12:01 AM
In 2006, when I lived in northwest Denver, our morning trashman who was about 30 pounds overweight would come by every week right on time wearing nothing but a orange safety vest, Nike trainers and a pair of Speedos. Normally, this wouldn't bother me at all but no one should witness such a sight at 7 'o clock AM.

Kristy
08-28-2009, 12:04 AM

Maybe because by the ways things are going it'll be eternity before you get around into melting a weapon into a plowshare?

GAR
08-28-2009, 02:02 AM
Not one day goes by that I don't have at least one Dumb Shit Lefty moment.

Yesterday's was the worst: she has these hopper passes for Disneyland. We get to Anaheim and I notice the passes say "good for 45 days from first day of use.." so I'm telling her Girl, you bring me down to the White Trash Capital of the Western World and you don't even know if the tickets are any good?

So get this: just get this okay..

I get to the information booth to reg'g my birthday for the free Birthday Day Pass they're throwing out there, which I just find out about so I figure, after paying 12 fucking dollars for parking, that we'll find out once and for all if the tickets are any good.

I will do all the talking here, you be quiet please I tell her. I tell her that because I know she can't keep her bitching bitch-trap shut, and she's gonna fuck it up somehow (like when I return power tools at Home Depot and she fucking says out loud in the Return Items line 'you're gonna get your money back even though you used the hell out of it?' shit like that..)

"yes sir, good till the 27th.." okay then, how about the birthday thing then?

"umm, I dunno I think you have to just come on the day and then you can register that way - we give you a button and they provide your pass at the entrance."

kay grate, thanks, bye.. I'll take my passes now.

"and can I ask you how you got these?"

LEFTY chimes in, leaning over fully so that she can gain the attention she so well craves, spouting oh my friend gave them to me because we all went together the first day.

"okay Sir, I'm going to have to confiscate these passes (99 bucks a pop by the way) because she's telling me something different and as you probably know, it says right on the back they are non-transferrable."

What does that mean, "non-transferrable"?

So in my usual beligerant verbally-challenged way I start escalating my abuse of the attendant hiding behind the glass, while Lefty sulks off, walking away from the fight.

Fucker. Two hundsky, those 2 tickets, whaat a waste. Plus the 3 hours in traffic up and back to the coast.. stuff like this happens all the time. All the time.

She's getting a new job outta state in a month, and I can't wait to hire a mover..

standin
08-28-2009, 02:06 AM
:point and laugh:

GAR
08-28-2009, 02:07 AM
The attendant's glass was only double-strength, a quarter inch no more.. I coulda punched thru it, grabbed the attendant by the throat and ripped his fucking Mickey Ears off his fucking head and kicked him up the ass with 'em.

I am NEVER gonna go to fucking Disneyland again. Fuck Disneyland in the fucking ass!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95tI2d6fYzc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95tI2d6fYzc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fucking Disneyland Cast Fuxx...

GAR
08-28-2009, 02:09 AM
:point and laugh:

I'm not waiting a month, I'm on the prowl now for a non-smoker replacement.

Anonymous
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM
I see alot of dumb shit everyday, but this one was so dumb I had to pick up my cell phone and call everyone.

I was in a mall, and I went down to the ground floor in one of those how do you call it in english? Rolling stairs, running stairs, automatic step upper-downer, whatever.

Anyways, I never stop in those. I climb them just like normal stairs, because I see no reason to stop just because they're moving on their own. It's a nice boost to speed, is all.

But I did stop this time, because I could not believe what I was witnessing... I had to watch the whole drama unfold in front of me own eyes.

In front of me was this young woman, being carried by the stairs, tapping her foot, looking at her wrist watch, fuming from her ears and nostrils.

It couldn't be... it just couldn't... it would be too ridiculous... but dear Gawd, it was the truth... because as soon as she hit the ground floor, she almost ran to the door.

Now, people I've told this story always had some difficulty grasping the entire thing... Some of you may have understood already, but for those who haven't - understandable, as it's just too ridiculous - allow me to explain.

The woman was in a hurry, and she was tapping her foot, looking at her watch and fuming BECAUSE THE STAIRS WERE TOO SLOW! But she was STOPPED! She was WAITING for the stairs to get her to the ground level. SHE WAS NOT MOVING!

Why? Sweet Lard, why?

Cheers! :bottle:

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 10:03 PM

They taught me in sunday school you are going to mealt everything next time you show up on planet earth.

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 10:08 PM
The attendant's glass was only double-strength, a quarter inch no more.. I coulda punched thru it, grabbed the attendant by the throat and ripped his fucking Mickey Ears off his fucking head and kicked him up the ass with 'em.

I am NEVER gonna go to fucking Disneyland again. Fuck Disneyland in the fucking ass!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95tI2d6fYzc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95tI2d6fYzc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fucking Disneyland Cast Fuxx...
Disneyland does suck. My sister has connections and can always get us Club 33 passes which includes VIP ride passes. You don't wait in line and you eat fancy catered food and drink alcohol. It spoils you and no way do I want to do a pleblian Disney trip with regular tickets ever.

sonrisa salvaje
08-28-2009, 10:46 PM
I'll tell you what i don't understand. Have you ever noticed that people with the shittiest cars drive the fastest? Its like they are trying to overcompensate for the fact that they have a shitty vehicle. I'll be driving in the right lane and all of a sudden a 91 Olds Cutlass with a hundred dents in it and no muffler will come flying by me at a hundred miles an hour. I'm thinking, you dumb bastard, the life expectancy of that piece of shit is getting shorter by the minute.

sonrisa salvaje
08-29-2009, 01:58 PM
I've got another one. This may be Alabama specific. People ride around with memorials of dead people on there back windshield. If there was no glass in the back of someone's car, could anyone rest in peace? I saw a lady the other day that had 5 people honored with their names and r.i.p.; Looked like a gang must have got caught up in a drive by. :biggrin:

sadaist
09-20-2009, 10:51 PM
I've got another one. This may be Alabama specific. People ride around with memorials of dead people on there back windshield. If there was no glass in the back of someone's car, could anyone rest in peace? I saw a lady the other day that had 5 people honored with their names and r.i.p.; Looked like a gang must have got caught up in a drive by. :biggrin:

LOL. Dude, I hate when I see those on windows. All the time too. You know, I do get a little sad for them when it says something like 1991-2009. I'm thinking, damn, that sucks...18. So young, hard on the kids friends who haven't really experienced many deaths yet, the parents, etc...

But what I really hate?

1989-2005 ok man, you've had this thing on your window for 4 years now. Let the person rest in peace already without 100's of motorists a day reading their name and calculating their age...then wondering how they went. Especially when the sticker is fading or missing letters.

1907-2008 Really?

I think I'll have one made for my ex-wife that reads:

"1971-???? please someone, finish this memorial"

sadaist
09-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Kip Wingers Wikipedia page that stated he posted at RothArmy under a moniker we all know & love ;)

Igosplut
09-21-2009, 06:54 AM
"and can I ask you how you got these?"
"okay Sir, I'm going to have to confiscate these passes

They probably correctly Judged that the only was two obviously homeless people could get those passes was to mug some unfortunate grandmother....

hideyoursheep
09-21-2009, 07:02 AM
I see dumb shit whenever I login, but people walking into glass doors or through sliding screens are the greatest!

:lol:

binnie
09-21-2009, 08:26 AM
When I used to work in a record store I had one guy bring back a CD he'd purchased because he couldn't get the disc out of the case.

Trying to demonstrate how this was done without a) laughing, or b) being patronising was very difficult. It was made even more so by the sheer look of concentration on the man's face as he watched my hands remoove the CD.