PDA

View Full Version : Vince from ShamWow!

lesfunk
08-27-2009, 06:54 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vm03Dgu_yXA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vm03Dgu_yXA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
08-28-2009, 02:13 AM
The Germans make good stuff: this is true, I know this.

You are correct Vince!

ZahZoo
08-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Funny as hell...

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
The Germans make good stuff: this is true, I know this.

You are correct Vince!

The computer on the new BMW's short out when you put your car through the car wash, but the Germans still make excellent vaccum cleaners.

hideyoursheep
08-29-2009, 02:04 AM
The computer on the new BMW's short out when you put your car through the car wash, but the Germans still make excellent vaccum cleaners.

Try closing the sunroof.

:smoke:

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Holy shit, that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I have tears coming from my eyes. Thanks lesfunk

Diamondjimi
08-29-2009, 01:46 PM
That's some funny shit!

Thanks for posting...

Little Texan
08-30-2009, 04:23 AM
I can't believe that goofball still has a job after that fiasco with the hooker a few months back!

letsrock
08-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Funny as hell.

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 02:48 AM
Yep. Proof positive you shouldn't buy shit off of infomercials. My wife saw the commercial and thought it was cool - $20 for a fucking towel, basically. Doesn't work any better than a regular towel.

Anybody ever see his Underground Comedy Movie bullshit?

hideyoursheep
08-31-2009, 06:04 AM
No...what's that all about?

ThrillsNSpills
08-31-2009, 10:51 AM
If household products were actually interesting they wouldn't have to slip in lines like You're gonna love my nuts.

Wonder if Vince said we're gonna do this in real time when he was getting clubbed by a hooker.

ppg960
08-31-2009, 05:45 PM
I can't believe that goofball still has a job after that fiasco with the hooker a few months back!

No kidding..and she kicked the living shit out of him too.:cop:
That guy is a clown...what a joke.

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 07:28 PM
No...what's that all about?

Worst piece of shit EVER. It was sold on infomercial, self produced and self released - I managed to watch some of it online...here's an example:

"I am Dickman! I defeat evil doers by shooting semen at them!"

That's about the size of it.

Starring Vince, Slash, Karen Black, Joey Buttafuoco, a few others...just fucking horrible, isn't even remotely funny, just lowbrow dick jokes. Vince ended up suing Anna Nicole Smith for not appearing in it (she wisely avoided it, apparently felt it'd hurt her career...although how much is questionable), he sued the Church of Scientology for defaming it, 20th Century Fox for supposedly stealing his ideas for the movie, etc etc...the whole thing financially ruined him, which was why he went back to pitching shit.

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 07:30 PM
Wonder if Vince said we're gonna do this in real time when he was getting clubbed by a hooker.

She loves his nuts, but hates tossing salad.

sadaist
08-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Worst piece of shit EVER. It was sold on infomercial, self produced and self released - I managed to watch some of it online...here's an example:

Starring Vince, Slash, Karen Black, Joey Buttafuoco, a few others...just fucking horrible, isn't even remotely funny, just lowbrow dick jokes. Vince ended up suing Anna Nicole Smith for not appearing in it (she wisely avoided it, apparently felt it'd hurt her career...although how much is questionable), he sued the Church of Scientology for defaming it, 20th Century Fox for supposedly stealing his ideas for the movie, etc etc...the whole thing financially ruined him, which was why he went back to pitching shit.

HAHAHA. It must be really bad if even Anna Nicole avoided it. Who knew she had standards?

Little Texan
09-01-2009, 04:06 AM

I remember seeing the commercials for that a few years back, and I wasn't impressed by the trailer for it...didn't look like it would be any good...just a bunch of crude humor, and I wouldn't buy anything with Joey Buttafuco in it, noways.