PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Man Bursts Into Flames After Being Tazered By Police

hideyoursheep
08-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Homeless man bursts into flames after being Tasered by U.S. police

A homeless man caught fire after U.S. police shocked him with a Taser gun, it has been revealed.

Daniel Wood, 31, was allegedly sniffing gas (:lmao:) from an aerosol can as he ran through traffic when he was chased by two officers in Lancaster, Ohio.
One officer caught Wood and got him on the ground, where Wood continued to resist, according to the police report.
Another officer shouted a warning, then zapped Wood with the Taser, the report said.
Wood immediately burst into flames that covered his torso.
The officers were forced to drop their weapons :biggrin: and beat out the flames.

:lmao:

Wood said: 'My complete right half of my upper body is burned.
'I have bandages from my wrist all the way up my arm and across my chest.'

In an attempt to subdue him police fired their Tasers which emit a charge of up to 50,000 volts.

Wood, who has been arrested more than 50 times, :lmao:has been charged with resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer and abusing harmful intoxicants

Un-fucking-believable! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1208987/Man-bursts-flames-Ohio-police-use-taser-guns-time.html)

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 02:52 PM
The propellant in that arasol can must have been butane and the dudes clothes must have been holding some of it in suspention. A little butane in a shit with enough oxygen from the air and a spark from a taser, would light off quite nicely.

hideyoursheep
08-29-2009, 02:01 AM
I find it so fucking funny....

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Moral of the story; if you want to huff some toxic fumes, try not to get tasered.:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
08-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Wood, who has been arrested more than 50 times, has been charged with resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer and abusing harmful intoxicants

Well, it was only a matter of time before he blew up!