PDA

View Full Version : 4% of Israeli Jews say Obamarx is Pro-Israel

Sgt Schultz
08-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Aug 27, 2009 23:54 | Updated Aug 28, 2009 12:49
4% of Israeli Jews: Obama pro-Israel
By GIL HOFFMAN
Jerusalem Post

The number of Israelis who see US President Barack Obama's policies as pro-Israel has fallen to four percent, according to a Smith Research poll taken this week on behalf of The Jerusalem Post.

Link (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1251145138121&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull)

http://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/obama-arafat-terrorists.jpg

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Good maybe they should stop their terrorism.

chefcraig
08-28-2009, 11:22 AM
I'm keenly aware that every time someone dares to say something against the state of Israel, they are immediately labeled as antisemitic, but at this point, does anyone realistically give a rat's ass? Of course, this article is merely the latest offering in a predictable series from a disgruntled fellow who is still sad that the person he backed in the last election failed to win. I get it. But the sad truth is, there are far better things to criticize the sitting president for, rather than needing to go abroad to The Jerusalem Post in order to find them.

Case in point? OK, this will sound a tad self-serving and hopelessly myopic, but as of last Friday, my hours were cut again, and two more co-workers (one of which, a woman, had exactly one month's less seniority than me) were let go. As a result, I am far more concerned with the goings on with the illusion of hope and change supposedly sweeping this country than I am with the details of affairs taking place in another land, as it would appear I have an equal amount of control regarding those events as I do handling what takes place in the continental United States.

So yeah, I am politically biased not by my sense of fairplay addressed on a worldwide basis, yet more so by the potential loss of livelihood in my own backyard. I'm aware of how ultimately petulant and selfish that might seem. But to tell you the truth, I really do not care. On a daily basis, things are getting to the point of sheer survival, and it's (apparently) every man for himself.

Or as the ever prescient Norm Peterson so sagely put it: "It's a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear."

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 11:45 AM
True but remember that the US support for Israels occupation of Palestine is the cause of most terrorism since the 60s.

All for the sake of a tiny 'country' with a population under 10 million which continues to elect extremist governments who refuse to comply with international law.

ZahZoo
08-28-2009, 12:21 PM
I agree with your point Sesh and statistics/history pretty much support it... but then again given the history of that region, people and cultures... seems there's always someone whoopin someone elses ass over there.

Has there ever been a period of measurable sustained peace in the middle east?

GAR
08-28-2009, 12:36 PM
as of last Friday, my hours were cut again, and two more co-workers (one of which, a woman, had exactly one month's less seniority than me) were let go.

When I do that, it's to give you people a less-veiled clue that your position will be cut and you need to start sending your resume, because in less than 90 days you're gone.

Do NOT worry, I will PM you tips on collecting recyclables and how to harvest copper wire where it grows, underground beneath street traffic signal terminal boxes. Together we will get you thru this crisis and with my help, you'll survive financially and perhaps even thrive despite it all!

The price of copper may be down from last year, but lucky for you it's a completely liquidable commodity~!!

Jesus Christ
08-28-2009, 12:46 PM
The King of the Jews sayeth that the Jerusalem Post needs to get a life.

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Israel fears nuclear nuclear attack from Iran. They were counting on the neocons to take out Iran's nuclear material enrichment program which did not happen; even though, Dick Cheney was pushing hard to do so. Aparently President Bush and The Dick had a falling out over this issue.

So now we have Obama who is using different tactics and it's obviouse bombing Iran is not on his priority list. To the Israelis Obama looks naive while they fear Amenajabajaba is still enriching uranium and making weapons grade plutonium full speed ahead. So this is why they spent a lot of money on bunker busters and moddified aircraft to carry them. They also have tactical nukes.

I see it as destiny. If the US doesn't bomb Iran, Israel will do it themselves. It will happen and happen soon.

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 03:08 PM
True but remember that the US support for Israels occupation of Palestine is the cause of most terrorism since the 60s.

All for the sake of a tiny 'country' with a population under 10 million which continues to elect extremist governments who refuse to comply with international law.

Nobody tells them what to do because they are God's chosen people. You add two groups in the same sandbox with this passion and watch the fireworks fly. It won't end until they both wipe each other out. Israel even has attacked a US ship the USS Liberty and our govt. covered it up. Middle East is just another term for Fucked Up.

Sgt Schultz
08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
The King of the Jews sayeth that the Jerusalem Post needs to get a life.

You want to kill the messenger?

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Israel fears nuclear nuclear attack from Iran.

Have they never heard of the nuclear deterrent idea?

Apparently it is popular in the US to the tune of 100 bazillion dollars.

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Have they never heard of the nuclear deterrent idea?

Apparently it is popular in the US to the tune of 100 bazillion dollars.

Nuclear deterrent works when you have sane nations involved in it. Niether NATO or the USSR wanted a nuclear war. We played our little cold war games and never used them. Give nuclear weapons to religouse fanatics who feel the Maddi or Messiah demand they wipe their enemies out and it's a different story. The Soviets were athiests. They believed this planet was all there was so they were in no big hurry to contaminate it with radioactive fallout. People who believe in armegeddon and eternal life with God have a whole other motivation.

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey now that is where you are entirely wrong.

I understand it because that's the media lie.

Less than 20% of Iranians even go to the Mosque each week whereas the US had the lunatic born agains running the show for the last 8 years.

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Also I bet you are around the same age as me.

Do you remember all the times in the 80s we were told about how the Russians were actually safe because they were athiests?

I don't fucking think so.

FEAR FEAR FEAR= Control

That's what it's all about.

Nickdfresh
08-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Am I supposed to give a fuck what a foriegn nation thinks of the US President? Maybe Israel is "old" Middle East...

(why do I bother? few will get that including the retarded thread starter...)

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Also I bet you are around the same age as me.

Do you remember all the times in the 80s we were told about how the Russians were actually safe because they were athiests?

I don't fucking think so.

FEAR FEAR FEAR= Control

That's what it's all about.

The small minority who actually control things want to keep it that way so fear does come into play. Religiouse leaders use guilt and shame. Politicians use some sort of threat. During the cold war it was a little of both. My dad was a contractor and worked on a large project headed by US Navy Admiral Rickover. This was the man behind the USS Nautalus the first nuclear powered submarine. The overlying fear was a Soviet first strike but Rickover was also competing with the US Air Force who was trying to convince Washington that the navy was obsolete and bombers could do it all. So many things are at play. Self interest, overall fear from a large threat, ect...

Blackflag
08-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Hey now that is where you are entirely wrong.

I understand it because that's the media lie.

Less than 20% of Iranians even go to the Mosque each week whereas the US had the lunatic born agains running the show for the last 8 years.

What the average Iranian wants is largely irrelevant. Their election proved that.

Nickdfresh
08-28-2009, 10:29 PM
What the average Iranian wants is largely irrelevant. Their election proved that.

Maybe we should "liberate them" then, and bring them true democracy?

standin
08-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Corporations and goverments are autonomous beings.

What you guys actually ignore is the outside influences. Like anyone outside of the government, race or other classsification has no interest in disruption or destruction.

Corruption begets corruption.

It is the one that operate outside of the lawful means that are creating these troubles.

It is the Madeoffs and predator opportunity criminals (large and small; organized or unorganized), that are really screwing up everything.

Blackflag
08-28-2009, 10:55 PM

Feel free.

Nickdfresh
08-30-2009, 08:55 AM
<object width="540" height="437"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TER0Y7L-RfE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TER0Y7L-RfE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="540" height="437"></embed></object><br />via <a href="http://www.videosift.com/video/What-What-In-The-Butt-Israeli-Army-Version" title=""What What (In The Butt)" Israeli Army Version">videosift.com</a>

Nitro Express
08-30-2009, 02:01 PM

The minority with all the weapons tend to stay in power. Sometimes it's not how large you are but how thugish you are.

Nitro Express
08-30-2009, 02:04 PM

The problem is people never quite buy it when and invading army comes in to "Liberate" them. We are also busy liberating Iraq, Afganistahn, and probably Pakistahn. We are still keeping the peace in Korea. I would say we are spread pretty thin to go save the day in Iran. We will just let our president blow some bullshit and sound good while he blows it.

Nitro Express
08-30-2009, 02:13 PM
<object width="540" height="437"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TER0Y7L-RfE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TER0Y7L-RfE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0&showsearch=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="540" height="437"></embed></object><br />via <a href="http://www.videosift.com/video/What-What-In-The-Butt-Israeli-Army-Version" title=""What What (In The Butt)" Israeli Army Version">videosift.com</a>

These dudes have been patroling the border for too long. Next will be Palistinian boys and then this. :sheepshagger:

Nitro Express
08-30-2009, 02:18 PM
That's ok. They can soap each other up in the showers at base camp. I will be in Tel Aviv on the beach chasing the cut female ass.

Nitro Express
08-30-2009, 02:19 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6MCn8wPR1I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6MCn8wPR1I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
08-30-2009, 04:32 PM
The minority with all the weapons tend to stay in power. Sometimes it's not how large you are but how thugish you are.

Force of arms is temporary and shows ultimate weakness...

standin
08-30-2009, 10:27 PM
The problem is people never quite buy it when and invading army comes in to "Liberate" them. We are also busy liberating Iraq, Afganistahn, and probably Pakistahn. We are still keeping the peace in Korea. I would say we are spread pretty thin to go save the day in Iran. We will just let our president blow some bullshit and sound good while he blows it.

Wow! You really need to unlatch that teat.