PDA

View Full Version : New Tarintino film

bluemustard
08-28-2009, 09:47 PM
5 fists up!!
Where the moon don't shine!
Great movie...fucking funny too!!!

Cigarette auf die strudel ist der beste!!

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Ya. Zehr, zehr gut! Aufgeziechtnicht! Taratino never dissapoints. I love how he thinks outside of the box is such a twisted funny way.

hideyoursheep
08-29-2009, 02:00 AM
I love how he thinks outside of the box is such a twisted funny way.

Maybe it was all the hash he and Pitt were smokin' while making the film?:biggrin:

Fairwrning
09-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Christoph Waltz steals the show in this one..

Hardrock69
09-16-2009, 02:27 AM
I completely agree. At first, you only see his uniform, what he appears to be, and why he is there. But as the film progresses he reveals his true self, and is quite different from first appearances.

The scene where the guys are introduced as Italians had me rolling on the floor.

This is a kickass film!

The one thing I love about QT is that he thinks so obliquely and outside the box, you have to give up trying to guess what is going to happen next, because there is no way you can! You have to just relax and let the film take you along for the ride.

There are still some films of his I have yet to see. I usually find his films to be hysterically funny, but then, his films have a sort of black humour, and I find myself in movie theaters laughing loudly while everyone in the theater is just sitting there.

I am sure they think I am nuts.

Nothing compared to when I saw Steve Martin in "The Jerk" in 1980 while tripping on Silver Dragon acid. From "I was born...a poor black child." I could not stop laughing.

My sides were hurting and I found it hard to breathe by the end of the film.

I would not want to watch a QT film while tripping. His shit is too intense.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:37 AM
The Jerk was on TV not too long ago. I hadn't seen it since Jr. High. Man. I was laughing my ass off. I have to own that one.

High Life Man
09-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Great movie.

Have to agree on the Italian introduction part. It pretty much is the payoff of a 90 minute setup. Good stuff.