PDA

View Full Version : Summer of 2009 Movies That SUCKED!

GAR
08-29-2009, 04:42 AM
I seen alot of movies this summer, that really sucked the oozing pustules of grease right off the rolls of my ingrown neckhair-fat.

The worst one was "Bruno." Number One suck movie I've ever, ever seen in my life. I'd never seen full frontal male genitalia nudity in a movie theater and this was not disclosed in the reviews, nor in the ads, nor by the theater.

I will never pay to see another Sascha Cohen flick again, he's funny and raw and vulgar and all that, and he had a good starting premise in the beginning but it got all fucked up halfway thru like he just didn't give a shit about the story line going incohesive and there's no reason for not having a writer on it. I can't believe Universal gave him 2 years and 42 million to do this piece of junk. It had painfully few chuckling moments for the offenses later on with the swingers party and the stopmotion photography animation of his schlong.. artistically it was really really bad.

We say District 9 this week, that was a turd as well with the lead character played as a South African guy accent and all, going "fuck fuck fuckme fuckin 'ell, fooken 'ell mate" and the like. Kids going to see this, elderly scifi fans, I looked for facial reactions of those around me as the barrage of F-words blazed, everyone seated winced at least a little.. kids frowned, they knew this was wrong.

I didn't see what censorship rating this one was, but it shouda been R for the "how many F-bombs in a modern flick" contest the film seemed to be chasing.. I hate that shit.

It just killed the rest of it for me. The special effects were good, but gratiuitous especially when they're doing CGI charachter compositing into realtime action photography, and the CGI is doing things that defy the laws of gravity inertia speed and motion: a guy gets kicked into a trashcan by an alien who's pissed off about getting evicted, and the guy goes flying at it like a hundred miles an hour or so, but he's still alive with no broken bones and gets up.. I wish I could just get up for work in the morning, but this guy was me, I wouldn't be out of ICU for a year with that impact. But no, the guy gets up and brushes himself off like nothing happened.

GAR
08-29-2009, 04:46 AM
oh, and we didn't appreciate the 25 minutes of shitty horror Coming Soon flick trailers.. Saw Eleventeen, Halloween2, some zombieland movie.. if you're going to Universal Citywalk theater and running 20 mins late, you'll probably have an extra 5 mins to get a soda no sweat.

Next time I go, I'm gonna clock it with the stopwatch from start to finish, I'm sure it's over twenty minutes of trailers and commercials..