PDA

View Full Version : Hagar the horrible does it again...

DavidLeeNatra
08-28-2009, 03:45 AM
man, what a fuckin jackass...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iqbm53yqB5g&hl=de&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iqbm53yqB5g&hl=de&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VanHalener
08-28-2009, 07:33 AM
You have to give Sammy Hagar props on this one.

At least he took the coch out of his mouth and ass to do the interview.
What bafoon!

thome
08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
If you can't get attention with your, "Skill or Talent".

Do some creazy, talk or act....

"Exit the Limo with No Panties" .............................works for Brittany.

And evidently.......... Spamula.:pullinghair:

yah
08-28-2009, 01:17 PM
There goes Hagarita about Dave not jamming onstage with him again!
I bet Dave has jammed with a lot of other people; he's just fussy enough not to get dragged into a bad one with Spam, especially in public onstage in 2002.
I would say that Dave is definitely a "real" musician....screw off, Hagar

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 02:18 PM
If that Paladian chick who sucked me off last night also was doing Sam, I'm going to be real upset.

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 02:22 PM
I bet Sammy enjoyed the sexual fondling he got from the Greys. Yeah the Greys would love him. The hot Paladian and Nordic inner earth chicks know better to stay away from Sam but the gay Greys dig him.

ZahZoo
08-28-2009, 02:42 PM
I can understand Dave not wanting to share the stage with Hagar... somewhat. But that was part of the main draw when they cooked up that co-headlining tour. Potential for some fireworks...

I've always found it odd that Dave has declined guest performances so much. Very few that I can even recall... Often wondered if it stemmed from insecurity or just being hell bent on doing his own thing..?

Nitro Express
08-28-2009, 02:57 PM
I can understand Dave not wanting to share the stage with Hagar... somewhat. But that was part of the main draw when they cooked up that co-headlining tour. Potential for some fireworks...

I've always found it odd that Dave has declined guest performances so much. Very few that I can even recall... Often wondered if it stemmed from insecurity or just being hell bent on doing his own thing..?

Dave has always carefully guarded his image. I think he has to work very hard to make the Diamond Dave thing happen and he wants the public to believe it's natural and easy when behind the scenes he busts his ass. Dave is smart enough to know he has nothing to gain from letting us see the warts and no way in hell would you ever see Dave on reality TV. I also think he likes his privacy when he's Dave and not Diamond Dave.

Diamondjimi
08-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Sammy...........SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 09:08 PM

As someone that flew thousands of miles to see that show I'm with Roth.

I had no fucking interest at all in seeing him sing along with that fat twat. How would that be good? Hagar has nothing at all to do with CVH apart from using it to make a lot of money.

The only argument is whether he should have let Anthony play with him. I think he avoided this because he thoughy it may threaten a future reunion and he was right to fear that. Plus Anthony had been bitching about him for years in any case.

I think the one mistake that Roth made on that tour was to instruct his band to be super serious and play it so himself. Van Halen were a party band and who wants to go to a super serious party?

Va Beach VH Fan
08-28-2009, 09:18 PM
I had no fucking interest at all in seeing him sing along with that fat twat.

Or you could have done like Pojo did when we saw the show in Raleigh.

On four separate occasions:

1. Gave him a double "bird" salute....

2. Turned his back on him for an entire song

3. Couldn't take it at our reserved seats, instead sat in the back row.

4. Couldn't take it anymore, went to the concession stands (Yes, we were fucking HAMMERED that night... If anyone can ever find it via the archive, the show review title of "Lame Fucking Lame" (my proclamation) is one of the all-time great threads in Army history....

By the way, the Raleigh show was where the bruhaaa happened backstage between the two camps....

Seshmeister
08-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Hah

I did a similar thing in Tampa.

I caught Hagar's eye and mouthed 'fucking prick' to him.

I was in the 2nd row of a 20 000 arena and he was visibly shocked for a couple of seconds. He had been doing a really lame piss take of Roth. We then walked out.

It felt like the right thing to do at that point. :)

As far as the big 'fight' thing goes talking to Roth's band later I think they found the whole thing really awkward as they all got on really well with Hagar's band.

Panamark
08-29-2009, 09:03 AM
LOL @ Sesh and VA....
Most excellent treatment of this second string bit player.

I actually listened to that whole interview,
and I dont believe its possible, but I now think Hagar is
a bigger dick than before..

The aliens parked 12 miles away and downloaded shit to his brain ?
Dave is not a musician ??
His crappy tapping trying to convince some dweebs that what
Eddie was doing was nothing.. (or that he was cool ???)
His statements about using people so he could become a
Solo musician..
That fucking lame shit scream thing he did at the start..

Man.........

How do the Hagar fans defend this ??? Seriously ???
I would never want to jam with him onstage either.
Dave totally made the right decision there..
Sammy would have been a total embarassment ??

Dave is not a musician ??? WTF ????

Classic Van Halen is forever.. Van Hagar era is already
forgotten.. This guy really needs to come back to earth..
(Not with a parachute and red guitar on the whitehouse lawn
either)

Coyote
08-29-2009, 12:39 PM
The first 20 seconds irritated me to the point of punching someone...

Coyote
08-29-2009, 12:41 PM
This guy really needs to come back to earth..
(Not with a parachute and red guitar on the whitehouse lawn
either)

I'd rather see him recreate that cover sans the 'chute...

Nah, rather not. The Earth might split in two...

darkknight
08-30-2009, 01:40 PM
I guess Eddie's not a real musician either, because I've seen him jam with other people and it be a total trainwreck and he got his ass handed to him.

Also, none of these bands are on par with the older bands when they were even playing clubs, let alone after they've got a record deal. They're not going to be any better than they already are. Sammy's an idiot.

letsrock
08-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Its so obvious that his dad was a boxer, that took one to many hits.
What a douche.