PDA

View Full Version : Break Out The Training Wheels! Palin Speaking Engagement In Hong Kong...

Hardrock69
08-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Sarah Palin making first trip to Asia in September - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_re_as/as_asia_sarah_palin_1)

Ignorant slut. They could gain more by having a cardboard cutout deliver the keynote address. :biggrin:

HONG KONG – Former U.S. vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, once questioned about her lack of foreign policy experience, will make her first trip to Asia in September.

The former Alaska governor will visit Hong Kong to address the CLSA Investors Forum, a well-known annual conference of global investment managers, the host announced Monday.

Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Alan Greenspan have spoken at the event, hosted by brokerage and investment group CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets.

"Our keynote speakers are notable luminaries who often address topics that go beyond traditional finance such as geopolitics," company spokeswoman Simone Wheeler said in a statement.

"We just felt it would be a fabulous opportunity for CLSA clients to hear from Mrs. Palin," Wheeler said, adding that CLSA approached Palin with the offer.

She said the conference aimed to present investors "a diversity of views that potentially influence decision-makers who help shape the markets."

The Sept. 23 address will mark Palin's first commercial speaking engagement, according to CLSA. Her speaking fees were not disclosed.

It will be closed to the media, and the topic has not yet been confirmed.

Palin was criticized during last year's presidential election for her lack of experience in international affairs. She received her first passport in 2007 to visit Alaska National Guard members serving in Kuwait and Germany.

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Ignorant slut. They could gain more by having a cardboard cutout deliver the keynote address. :biggrin:

You betcha!

FORD
08-31-2009, 01:41 PM
This should be amusing. She'll probably show up and say a few badly translated phrases in Japanese or something.

Big Train
08-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Not for nothing, but why do you guys care anymore about her? She isn't in office, she isn't running for anything.

The endless articles and venom made sense when she was on the national stage.

How about you guys bag on Geraldine Ferraro? They are both at about the same level of relevancy at this point.

FORD
08-31-2009, 01:53 PM
I don't have any use for Ferraro either, after all that racist bullshit she pulled in last year's primary.

Big Train
08-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Yea, but you aren't baggin on her endlessly...

Kristy
08-31-2009, 02:10 PM
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/09/03/PH2008090304282.jpg

"My fellow Hong Kongiuans...

I stand before you here today like the fireweed and delicacy are the infallible sustain interests of our mental achievements that places cost of this monument world. As Thoreau once said, "embodiment the cynical and cosmical translunary are a illuminating inquisitiveness." Like the nights in open Alaskan air we together have important position in natural history superabounding strained sensibility. We together wound up a pitch as strong as variations we utterance. The world is a wing on a chicken presumed to have a most exhibit somewhat novelty expressions in sentiment. Everything combines to make one bandied crystal purity charm as it footsteps in the fireweed that grows all along the Alaskan coast. Veneration is strong and reminds me of a Scottish poem once read by George Washington. If there is one thing my beauty tournaments taught is this: after one or two attempts I was obliged to obey a universal call.

My fellow Hong Kongians, measured approaches of life are a graceful combination next hesitated that lead us to several paths of shadowy walks or fine points of river scenery. America's 9th, 13th and 25th Amendments I must always regard in my tendencies to irrelevant particulars to life's philosophical questions; impassioned narrative is the fireweed deliberately thrown off. Plumber Joe's our everlasting symbols and concrete incarnations of faith, universally successful to the dreams to which were served to give effect...."

FORD
08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
:lmao:

FORD
08-31-2009, 02:21 PM
I'll bet she tells them she can see the Great Wall from her house.

sadaist
08-31-2009, 02:43 PM
slut.

Wow. A bit uncalled for there.

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow. A bit uncalled for there.

...and the moral majority has spoken...

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Not for nothing, but why do you guys care anymore about her? She isn't in office, she isn't running for anything.

The endless articles and venom made sense when she was on the national stage.

How about you guys bag on Geraldine Ferraro? They are both at about the same level of relevancy at this point.

She's kinda like the political Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan...irrelevant, yes, but a trainwreck of irrelevancy and far too easy of a target to ignore...

Besides, calling her a slutmuffin, ignorant bitch whorebag nincompoop shit for brains weathergirl closet carpet munching hosebeast is fun.

Big Train
08-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Probably more like true motivation...

kwame k
08-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Did she ask to meet with their National Hero?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/HongKongFuey.jpg

bueno bob
08-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Useless Palin is, but her teleprompter as clever as Barack's is not.

I wonder who's worse with English?

http://www.redwinebuzz.com/winesooth/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/joe-george-bush-picture-1-2.jpg

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2009/07/palin-aide-cleared-of-ethics-complaint.jpg

http://blogs.knoxville520.com/images/781358_610_1147440211262-yoda.jpg

Any takers?

Kristy
08-31-2009, 08:24 PM
I'd say Palin. At least with Bush's gibberish you had a fighting chance of deciphering just what in the hell he was saying.

I love Rethuglican pseudo-intellectualism.

Nitro Express
08-31-2009, 10:37 PM
I say we ignor the publicity slut. Publicity is all she wants. Why would people want to vote for a quitter anyways? What is she going to do as president? Quit when the job get too hard or boring? Sarah. Take a hint. Make the big speaking money while you can and then start a reality show on yourself. Save the money because that will be the end of you.

Igosplut
09-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Nothing like wading waist-deep in GARgle aliases.....

Nickdfresh
09-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Except GAR's Yoda would train Skywalker to be a homo instead of a Jedi...

Nickdfresh
09-01-2009, 08:07 AM
When 900 years you reach, be as coherent you will not. Hmmphh. Judge me by my language do you, mental ewok?

Strong with you is the gay gene midiclorines...

Hardrock69
09-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Except GAR's Yoda would train Skywalker to be a homo instead of a Jedi...

:biggrin:

bueno bob
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Judge me by my language do you, mental ewok?

Mostly I judge you by your gay aliases, and the barely coherent shit you post under your real name...

Anonymous
09-01-2009, 02:19 PM
What about her "love movie"? Anyone found that yet?

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
09-01-2009, 03:04 PM
What about her "love movie"? Anyone found that yet?

Nalin' Palin?

I saw it :)

FORD
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArKbsei7T-I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArKbsei7T-I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anonymous
09-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Nalin' Palin?

I saw it :)

What? No, that's a fake one.

And besides, I... seriously, never mention that movie again. *shudders*

The first time I "picked up" a copy of it, someone had renamed to "Nailin' Pailin'" a movie about some guy jacking off... I went blind for three hours. Then I spent another 7-8 hours seeing only in black & white, and only then did I regain some semblance of normal vision. My oftalmologist says the damage to the cornea is irreversible. I didn't say the cause of the damage, of course.

ZahZoo
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Y'all waste your hate in the whackiest places...

I think Palin's quite amusing and entertaining!!

Anonymous
09-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah. And as soon as we get a decent quality fim of her doing nasty things - does she have a sister? Perhaps they could BOTH be in there. Together! - she'll be even more entertaining.

GAR
09-02-2009, 03:46 AM
I'll bet she tells them she can see the Great Wall from her house.

I bet she can see your robust forehead from her house, sunset or no sunset.

binnie
09-02-2009, 11:16 AM
She's kinda like the political Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan...irrelevant, yes, but a trainwreck of irrelevancy and far too easy of a target to ignore...

And.......................a sextape that I would like to see as much for the humiliation as for the jizzum dripping from her chin. :D

This seems like a transparent attempt to gain some experience of 'world' politics/economics.

VanHalener
09-02-2009, 05:07 PM
I'd like to put my noodle in her egg foo yung.

Terry
09-03-2009, 12:30 PM
I'd like to put my noodle in her egg foo yung.

Really?

I really don't find her to be that attractive.

Plus, with her you know sex would amount to little more than missionary-style, and strictly for procreation only.

Anonymous
09-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Really?

I really don't find her to be that attractive.

Plus, with her you know sex would amount to little more than missionary-style, and strictly for procreation only.

You kidding? She looks slutty... and she probably is! How do you know there wouldn't be lubricant, egg whisks, wet celery & helmets flying all over the place while she'd do it to you one-legged kangaroo style?

I'd take my chances. Le'me at her!

Of course, all doubt would be dispelled if someone got a hold of her movie (collection?).