PDA

View Full Version : GET RITE...How Do You.....?..Doit..?

thome
09-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Get Rite Meds

1 Large bottle of Apple Juice
1 Large bottle of Cranberryjuice Cocktail..Ocean Spray ..the good stuff
1 Large bottle of V8
1 Large bottle of Green Tea
1 Large bottle of Good Clean Water
2 Generic Aspirin

Drink the V8 first with the aspirin. Small restaurant juice glass the 6oz or some glass, but that is all the V8 I drink then on to the others.

I start the trek to the groc store with a half slice of white bread and a small amount of butter on it, it usually takes me about 10min to eat it.:biggrin:

I cut every glass of juice with 1/3 water and that is all I consume for the first 14 hours.

If you a man, I would recommend trying another 1/2 slice of bread and butter 1/2 way thru the juicification.

what works for you...?

Nitro Express
09-08-2009, 12:36 AM
I really haven't been spew drunk in 20 years but in my last year in high school and early college years I lived like Caligula and being hung over was normal. Toast and small amount of OJ seemed to work. Black coffe. Club soda with some lime. Oddly, a beer seemed to help. LOL!

Anonymous
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Oddly, a beer seemed to help. LOL!

Not odd, if you had been drinking large amounts of beer the night/day before. It's the hair of the dog that bit ya.

You can get hangovers from ANY abuse, including food, sex/and or masturbation.

Beer gives you the worst hangover of most alcoholic drinks due not only to the alcohol, but to the insane amount of water you're forcing your body to process. Ever noticed how much you piss when you drink beer? Course you have. You reach a point where the liquid is processed almost immediately to the bladder. Then, all of a sudden, you stop. But your body is still processing the liquid at the same rate. Most of the hangover is you completely dried.

Apparently only ladies drinks are worse than beer, no surprise there either, just look at the amount of sugar those have. Having your stomach lined with sugar and the withdrawal. Must be really nice.

Anyway, the most logical process - not proven on ladies drinks - is to pour a bit more of what you're withdrawing of. Balance it up again.

That said, what you listed works perfectly. I know. :)

Cheers! :bottle:

thome
09-08-2009, 02:57 PM
My first post is rehab get off the stuff and stay off.

If I have the day off wich anymore the way it goes I drinkietime only if the next day is a no work or brain day vegfest.

If I have to work I like to get to the nearest choke and puke diner and get Two Eggs over greasy and Toast and Hashbrown and lots of Black Coffee.

Denneys would work,but the looks you get I preffer the Mom & Pop but they are dissapearing..sadly..

I have called in flat tire before I show up drunk I would rather loose a job than show up drunk and loose it that way.

Flat Tire can buy you 3 or 4 hrs if you must go in.

Now I am talking smelling of booze and unable to perform in the morning at work your sweating the sh!t and it don't matter what you do your fukked.

But I always call.

See the hassle so I just don't if I have to work around people and need to workand they could be injured or I could.

My Bud swears on large glass of water and two aspirin before you rack out

GAR
09-08-2009, 11:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/lokassk/hahaoo1.jpg