PDA

View Full Version : Attention 9/11 Truthers

Guitar Shark
09-09-2009, 03:17 PM
This program is worth a viewing.

9/11: Science and Conspiracy | National Geographic Channel (http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/9-11-science-and-conspiracy-4067)

standin
09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Conspiracy theorists say jet fuel fires couldn?t have brought down the towers -- but a simulation of the impact proves otherwise.

<embed src="http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/satellite/satelliteEmbedPlayer.swf" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="videoRef=07095_00&autoStart=false&shareURL=http&#37;3A%2F%2Fchannel%2Enationalgeographic %2Ecom%2Fepisode%2FVideos%2F07095%5F00" allowFullScreen="true" name="flashObj" width="496" height="279" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Could the towers have been brought down by controlled demolition? Blasting a college dorm might help us answer that question

<embed src="http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/satellite/satelliteEmbedPlayer.swf" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="videoRef=07096_00&autoStart=false&shareURL=http%3A%2F%2Fchannel%2Enationalgeographic %2Ecom%2Fepisode%2FVideos%2F07096%5F00" allowFullScreen="true" name="flashObj" width="496" height="279" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

One theory suggests the real planes were diverted, and rogue planes full of explosives took their place. But what would it take to pull off such a complex operation?

<embed src="http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/satellite/satelliteEmbedPlayer.swf" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="videoRef=07097_00&autoStart=false&shareURL=http%3A%2F%2Fchannel%2Enationalgeographic %2Ecom%2Fepisode%2FVideos%2F07097%5F00" allowFullScreen="true" name="flashObj" width="496" height="279" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

bueno bob
09-10-2009, 01:24 AM
It's pretty simple. Al Qaeda struck against a visible symbol of American Imperialism under the pretext of "holy agenda". Not difficult to figure out and nothing more complex than that. Islam in general took the biggest hit, though.

I'm not a 9-11 truther; I find them about as interesting as people who believe in Bigfoot and think the lunar landing was a hoax. But I do blame Bill Clinton for not acting on their quite visible threat when he had the opportunity to do so.

Seshmeister
09-10-2009, 04:46 AM
It's turned into a religion for these 'truther' fuckwits now.

They won't listen to reason and put a faith in any old illogical bullshit as long as it fits with their doctrine which is pretty much the definition of a religion.

Panamark
09-10-2009, 05:38 AM
When a Christian American pulled off the same stunt in Oklahoma without
a plane involved, years later nobody gives a fuck ???

So some arabs hijacked some jets and slammed em into the biggest targets
on the skyline (I reckon I could have done the same after a case of beer)
and because they are not Christian, theories run rampant.

Not saying thats my definite thinking, just another angle to contemplate...

bueno bob
09-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Religion is religion, yeah, but in the case of 9-11 it really was more economic. Allah be blessed and all that happy horseshit, that's all good, but Osama had been pissed ever since the end of Rambo III and America said "Fuck you assholes" after the cold war ground to a halt. Oh, all was peachy keen when they were kicking the snot out of the Russians, we loved that shit, and financed it (damn Soviet aggressors!), but they found out pretty quickly just how quickly the cash dried up once the Soviets were repelled.

Operation Cyclone gave them a taste of America's imperialism and the cash flow that came with it, and once it was gone, well...you do the math. But without the Soviet aggression, all they had to offer for it? Sand. King Fahd opting for American assistance a few years later over Osama's assistance didn't help bin Laden's disposition much, for sure, and Osama's subsequent Saudi citizenship being revoked along with his little trip to Sudan certainly put a bad taste in his mouth towards American money and what all it could buy...

Anyway, the extremist Islam religion, as always, is just a government tool of statecraft in regards to how to package economic aggression. 9-11 was about striking out at the rich; religion was the Halloween mask they used to take it out to do a little early trick-or-treating in.

The lesson? ALL religions are simply tools to hide deeper agendas inside of, and those agendas are based around cash (power) or the lack thereof. Religions are a tool to crusade for money - doesn't matter if you're Osama, Benny Hinn or your local pastor. The names and faces change, but the story is always the same...sometimes it's just on a more grandiose scale.

Panamark
09-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Yes ! Bueno Bob ! :baaa:

Panamark
09-10-2009, 07:20 AM
I think the same way, but it pisses off western civilization more when the exact same crimes are committed by "non western christian" religions.....

So its not only a mask for the attackers, but an excuse for opposition.....

Seshmeister
09-10-2009, 07:27 AM
Religions are a tool to crusade for money - doesn't matter if you're Osama, Benny Hinn or your local pastor. The names and faces change, but the story is always the same...sometimes it's just on a more grandiose scale.

Money or power.

It's really difficult to convince people to risk their lives fighting for you without a religion to promise them an afterlife.

Panamark
09-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Money or power.

It's really difficult to convince people to risk their lives fighting for you without a religion to promise them an afterlife.

If I believe my late grandfather, (and I do) he genuinely wanted to
stop the Japanese from invading his beloved Australia via New Guinea.
No religion involved in his decision.....

sadaist
09-10-2009, 09:25 AM
"holy agenda"

religion...
faith....

Christian American

Religion...
Allah...
Islam...

"non western christian" religions.....

Dang. I thought this was about if 9-11 was a terrorist act or an inside job. Didn't realize it was just a thread of diatribes against any & all religions.

WACF
09-10-2009, 09:45 AM

Very true.

For many the call to serve is about who they are...not what they do.

bueno bob
09-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Dang. I thought this was about if 9-11 was a terrorist act or an inside job. Didn't realize it was just a thread of diatribes against any & all religions.

Alright, well...let's see if we can clear this up for you, since your scroll feature doesn't seem to work on your computer. I originally posted the following about whether or not it was an 'inside job' or actually done by the group in question:

It's pretty simple. Al Qaeda struck against a visible symbol of American Imperialism under the pretext of "holy agenda".

Now, this is my way of saying WHY it was obviously not an 'inside job'. Are you following so far? Good. I went on, in the same post, to say the following:

Not difficult to figure out and nothing more complex than that. Islam in general took the biggest hit, though.

I'm not a 9-11 truther; I find them about as interesting as people who believe in Bigfoot and think the lunar landing was a hoax. But I do blame Bill Clinton for not acting on their quite visible threat when he had the opportunity to do so.

OK? Still on the same page? Because now the door as to the motives behind al-Qaeda's attack has been opened for discussion based on the post. You know, it's a pretty easy way for the discussion to go...we believe they did it which blends casually into why did they do it? Well, guess what? Religion and economics would be the why of that topic, because economics (first and foremost) and religion were the nail and hammer of 9-11.

That's called "conversational flow". Often times when discussion about a particular topic ensues, the parameters of the topic will expand to include other facets about the topic not limited to the original boundaries established within the given subject. In a sense, it's like starting a conversation about the planet Earth and then having the discussion end up evolving into the people on the planet Earth; the people on the planet are not "the planet", but they do impact the original subject matter greatly. Another example of this would be, oh, 9-11 and how it had to do with (you guessed it!) religion and economics.

Hopefully this clears it up for ya. I hope so, because I can't fucking believe I just wasted four minutes of my life explaining how a conversation grows and evolves when that should already be common sense to anybody capable of conversation, particularly on an open forum like a message board.

;)

Coyote
09-10-2009, 03:25 PM
This whole fuckin' conversation seems more like Mormons and Catholics debating whose interpretation is better.

Nitro Express
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
I used to work for a demolition company. Wiring up both World Trade Center towers to fall that perfect would be a huge job and how do you do it without being seen? Apparently some people think thermite was used. Sure that can cut steel but you need to bring the buildings straight down in a controlled manner. Why the World Trade Center had castastrophic failure and came straight down was due to it's unique birdcage structure. If it was post and beam like a traditional skyscraper it probably would still be standing. What happened is the burning kerosene and oxygen got hot enough to weaken the floor joists and then the floors dominoed down within the veritcal beams.

I still think the powers that be let it happen. Study the ties of the Bush family and the Bin Laden group and their ties to the CIA and it makes you think.

Nitro Express
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Money or power.

I came close to dying a year ago and had the near death experience so many people talk about. Like Nixxi Six I was staring down at my body and frankly, there is an afterlife but it has ZERO to do with any religion. It cracks me up that people think they have to be on some program to get their eternal reward. If anything, you just move to another dimension. For me it was a pretty nice place actually.

Seshmeister
09-10-2009, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't believe a word that Sixx says about anything but your story is definitely a nice thought.

I hope it wasn't just your mind playing tricks on you.

Terry
09-10-2009, 08:20 PM
The problem with most of these 9/11 Truther theories is their explanations are frankly far less realistic than the explanations provided by the 9/11 Commission.

If 9/11 resulted from years of resentment by certain Middle East groups pissed off at America for meddling in what they considered to be their affairs, one can only imagine the emotions our actions of the last 7 years are stirring up now...not only among those who hated us already, but possibly among those who had no real beef with us before we attacked Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.

Think we'll get attacked on our own shores again as a result?

As a nation, seems like we learn nothing from history.

Seshmeister
09-10-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm not going to use this stupid self named "9-11 Truthers" bullshit.

Conspiracy nuts or 9-11 Loons is more accurate.

Seshmeister
09-10-2009, 09:29 PM

I said difficult not impossible. I was really alluding to military adventures overseas rather than defending your homeland against direct attack.

thome
09-10-2009, 09:35 PM
If 9/11 resulted from years of resentment by certain Middle East groups pissed off at America for meddling in what they considered to be their affairs, one can only imagine the emotions our actions of the last 7 years are stirring up now...not only among those who hated us already, but possibly among those who had no real beef with us before we attacked Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.

What group like some guy and his dupes..?

Mohammed...?

We Meddled with thier Gwad..?

Thier Country....?

You mean perhaps thier sadistic view of the cave they grunted up each others asses in/ lived in ..?

Or was it thier apartment in Germany..?

They weren't happy going to the Jigglie Hut and getting lap dances from Infidel white trash when they had their apartment in Florida..?

Unhappy nut cases gotta place the blame somewhere?

Did we Mess with thier rent..?

Why do you honor these guys..? who did little more than hit a old lady( all forgivness to the dead in NY) on the head with a hammer.

The USA and the world had absolutely no effect on these MF'ers at all.

Did we raise their corporate gains tax and Osama lost 40 K in the market?

I suppose the owners of the buildings and the government that the twin towers resided in should just leave granny on the GODDAMN FLOOR!

Here is the deal, it is called, If you allow terrorists to live and train and you subsidize them you will be attacked and destroyed..end of discussion.

If Iran wants some action up thier ass we will fukk them too .

You can hate us all you want you hit granny on the head I am sorry I wasn't there to prevent it, just like Clinton.

jhale667
09-10-2009, 11:16 PM
This goes further to explain the spontaneous (for lack of a better word) collapse of the Towers than anything else I've seen, so totally on board with that...I've always heard the "there's never been another fire-related skyscraper collapse in history" to support the (airliner-assisted) controlled demolition theory, but then can you think of another time a skyscraper got broadsided by a passenger jet?

Makes sense...but still, how did the other, non-impacted building collapse, when there wouldn't likely have been enough if any jet-fuel heating things up enough to warp the steel...not to mention the pictures showing it damaged on the front face only...so how then does it still collapse into it's own footprint ala a controlled demolition? And why traces of Thermite?

Also, when you start to think of the sheer number of people that'd be involved in any mass conspiracy - diverting and landing the original planes, replacing them...that's too many peeps for the Witness Protection Agency before you factor in all the Towers' occupants.

Just makes ya wonder...y'know? But do they offer explanation of that, too?

Couldn't find a showtime...are these just "webisodes" , or an entire program?

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 12:00 AM
I don't get the thermite argument at all, it's completely stupid.

The residues of thermite were obviously there because when they were looking for survivors and then clearing up they had to cut the steel up into pieces. Why is that so difficult for people???

A 20 second check on Google and you can even see them doing it for fuck sake.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJyBuANVkQ4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJyBuANVkQ4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

The other non impacted building that they always get excited about, fuck knows why, burnt down.

They always show the side that doesn't look very damaged but if you look at the other side it's completely fucked up by the damage caused by 2 spectacularly huge buildings collapsing beside it.

jhale667
09-11-2009, 12:09 AM
I don't get the thermite argument at all, it's completely stupid.

The residues of thermite were obviously there because when they were looking for survivors and then clearing up they had to cut the steel up into pieces. Why is that so difficult for people???

Can only speak for myself, but...
Not being a welder by trade, didn't know it was used in applications outside of explosives...

Lighten up, Francis. ;)

The real question is was the Bush Administration just inept, or enablers....

Blackflag
09-11-2009, 12:21 AM
http://hetemeel.com/haha/96596.go+post+stupid+crap+on%20another+forum+you+f ucktard!.jpg

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 12:29 AM
The real question is was the Bush Administration just inept, or enablers....

They looked pretty inept to me...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/bush_read.jpg

Panamark
09-11-2009, 12:33 AM
I said difficult not impossible. I was really alluding to military adventures overseas rather than defending your homeland against direct attack.

Yes, in fact Australia's willingness to defend itself is quite legendary.
If you look at our actual population in WW1, the number of men who
voluntarily went off and fought, and the number we lost. Its
huge.

"For Australia, as for many nations, the First World War remains the most costly conflict in terms of deaths and casualties. From a population of fewer than five million, 416,809 men enlisted, of which over 60,000 were killed and 156,000 wounded, gassed, or taken prisoner.

The outbreak of war was greeted in Australia, as in many other places, with great public enthusiasm. In response to the overwhelming number of volunteers, the authorities set exacting physical standards for recruits."

I've read elsewhere where we our population was 4 and a bit million,
half a million went off (voluntarily) to fight. Thats a shitload of the general
population wanting to defend the homeland. WW2 stats reflect the same
percentages.

WW2 we had 6 and a bit million general population and around 1 million
went off to fight (voluntarily)

I guess if you applied the same percentages against the much bigger
nations involved, this is actually quite impressive. Again this was all
about homeland defence, not religion.

Seems thats the only other way apart from Religion to unite soldiers,
unless we bring mercanaries into the equation !!

bueno bob
09-11-2009, 12:42 AM
I came close to dying a year ago and had the near death experience so many people talk about. Like Nixxi Six I was staring down at my body and frankly, there is an afterlife but it has ZERO to do with any religion. It cracks me up that people think they have to be on some program to get their eternal reward. If anything, you just move to another dimension. For me it was a pretty nice place actually.

My wife described the exact same experience, staring down at her body, when she had hers. Her outlook on organized religion is even more militant than mine, believe it or not...but she says the exact same things.

Panamark
09-11-2009, 01:15 AM
My grandmother drowned, had a NDE and was resussitated,
described it as a beautiful experience and if she could choose a way
to go, that would be it. (Once you get past the initial panic and
actually die) She was a christian before the event and I guess
was after, but she didnt go to church anymore. Unfortunately
she died later in different circumstances, but It makes me feel
good knowing she would have returned to that wonderful dimension
she described to us all.....

Dan
09-11-2009, 01:49 AM
huge.

"For Australia, as for many nations, the First World War remains the most costly conflict in terms of deaths and casualties. From a population of fewer than five million, 416,809 men enlisted, of which over 60,000 were killed and 156,000 wounded, gassed, or taken prisoner.

The outbreak of war was greeted in Australia, as in many other places, with great public enthusiasm. In response to the overwhelming number of volunteers, the authorities set exacting physical standards for recruits."

percentages.

Don't Forgot The Kiwi Brother's Too.

Panamark
09-11-2009, 02:18 AM
Don't Forgot The Kiwi Brother's Too.

These figures were just Australian, but its even more impressive
when you quote the combined "Anzac" numbers. Depending on which history book you read it seems we had more soldiers out there than anyone
per capita... Nobody gonna take what we got without a fight
thats for sure ! :)

Australia and New Zealand are so close these days I dont know why
the two countries dont just get it over with and combine officially
on everything. As it is we can travel to and from each country
without passports, use each others currency. It really reminds me
of the Hawaiin deal. They are officially a part of the Mainland
(as we all know). Do you think most kiwis would like that proposal
or do they still remember that last ball underarm in the cricket ? lol...

Panamark
09-11-2009, 02:22 AM
It would be called "Australasia" and let each island keep
its original name (Including Australia)..
I think theres a case to include New Guinea too....

We were all once the same country after all, and face it,
Austalian and New Zealanders are more like each other
than we admit. If you blokes could get your vowels in
the right order, we would even sound the same.

Dan
09-11-2009, 04:44 AM
huge.

percentages.

How About This From Us Kiwi's.

When the United Kingdom declared war on Germany at the start of the First World War, the New Zealand government followed without hesitation, despite its geographic isolation and small population.

The total number of New Zealand troops and nurses to serve overseas in 1914-1918, excluding those in British and other Dominion forces, was 103,000, from a population of just over a million. Forty-two percent of men of military age served in the NZEF. 16,697 New Zealanders were killed and 41,317 were wounded during the war - a 58 percent casualty rate. Approximately a further thousand men died within five years of the war's end, as a result of injuries sustained, and 507 died whilst training in New Zealand between 1914 and 1918. New Zealand had the highest casualty and death rate per capita of any country involved in the war. The First World War saw Māori soldiers officially serve for the first time in a major conflict with the New Zealand Army. 2688 Māori and 346 Pacific islanders served with New Zealand forces in total.

Panamark
09-11-2009, 05:25 AM
You had to dig into the indegnious stock DTM ?????

Dan
09-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Just Keeping It Real,Mark.:D

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 07:52 AM

Scotland lost over 150000 men out of over 500000 that fought. We had a population of 5 million at that time as well.

Woohoo we win in deaths from the pointless war! :)

Inventing stuff and cannon fodder is what we specialise in.

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Plus half the Kiwis would be Scots too... :)

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Can only speak for myself, but...
Not being a welder by trade, didn't know it was used in applications outside of explosives...

Lighten up, Francis. ;)

You just made the list, buddy. :)

Panamark
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM

You wouldnt guess it by the way they talk now ! :)

They sound like Aussies with the vowels the wrong way around.
Dan will back me up on this one !
I cant pick on the kiwis, as I have met too many really awesome
New Zealanders. We love to take jabs at each other, but at the same
time have the greatest respect...

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 11:01 AM
It looked like I was going to be doing some work there this year for a couple of months but it's not happened so far - maybe crunch related.

Apart from some video conferences about that with Kiwis I only need to order a drink at a bar in London to hear the accent. :)

chefcraig
09-11-2009, 11:04 AM
huge.

Let's put it this way...when I was six years old, my brother purchased a dog for our family. My father, due to his experiences in WW II promptly named the animal ANZAC. During the war, my dad had met several Australian troops during his tours, and learned about the experiences of the ANZACS in the first world war. My dad took the time to explain to me what had happened at Gallipoli, and further told me of the bravery of the Australian troops he'd encountered.

You see, the animal my brother brought home was an Australian Terrier. I was thankful for the dog at the time, but over the years I'm far more thankful for the lessons learned about the ANZACS. As a friend of mine at another site once so astutely pointed out: "Australian troops have balls the size of locomotives".

Master Yoda
09-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Stupidity in this thread creating great imbalance in the force it is. Wobbling, spinning over the place even. Strong with the force however Sheen is. Even if misplaced his trust in Barack is. Hmmpph.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZyKR2-A0KPU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZyKR2-A0KPU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Hahahahaha.

Charlie fucking Sheen god love him. :)

Were the muppets busy?

sadaist
09-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Charlie fucking Sheen god love him. :)

Now we should commission Sheen to make one to EVH.

Questions Eddie, questions.

How did you cure cancer?
What can do you speak of when mentioning ten albums?
Where is the old archival video footage?
What is in the vault?
and many more.....

chefcraig
09-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Now we should commission Sheen to make one to EVH.
Questions Eddie, questions.

How did you cure cancer?
What can do you speak of when mentioning ten albums?
Where is the old archival video footage?
What is in the vault?
and many more.....

Charlie: Hey, here's a fun fact. You're sleeping with a girl who was born when you were in Junior High, and yet there's a good chance she lost her virginity before you did.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4650/98337wb0428b.jpg (http://img179.imageshack.us/i/98337wb0428b.jpg/)

bueno bob
09-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Stupidity in this thread

You've got ZERO room to talk about stupidity anywhere, fuckwit.

Nitro Express
09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't believe a word that Sixx says about anything but your story is definitely a nice thought.

I hope it wasn't just your mind playing tricks on you.

It wasn't so much what I saw but how I felt. I went from feeling shitty and dying to feeling the healthiest I ever have and there was no gravity and you communicate with thoughts. Speech is too slow. Then I went back to feeling shitty again and checked myself into the ER.

If you talk with other people who have had similar experiences there are little details they know that someone just making it up wouldn't know and so you know they are telling the truth. Everyone hears about the portal full of light and this and that but you feel different and act different in the spiritual realm. It's a different world and the physical laws here don't apply anymore.

What you learn is everything here is in your way. We deal with gravitational pull constantly, this does not exist in the spiritual realm and thinking and communicating here is a chore. It's easy on the other side. There is no clock ticking either. You have a sense of no time.

That's my two cents. I just figured if Nikki Sixx didn't have demons sodomizing him on the other side, then heck, I have it made.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
09-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Stupidity in this thread creating great imbalance in the force it is. Wobbling, spinning over the place even. Strong with the force however Sheen is. Even if misplaced his trust in Barack is. Hmmpph.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZyKR2-A0KPU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZyKR2-A0KPU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

The questions Charlie, the questions.

Charlie. Were Heidi Fliess' whores as good as she claims?

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 04:06 PM
My grandmother drowned, had a NDE and was resussitated,
described it as a beautiful experience and if she could choose a way
to go, that would be it. (Once you get past the initial panic and
actually die) She was a christian before the event and I guess
was after, but she didnt go to church anymore. Unfortunately
she died later in different circumstances, but It makes me feel
good knowing she would have returned to that wonderful dimension
she described to us all.....

You hear this a lot from people that nearly drown. It seems likely though it is caused by hypoxia so your brain goes funny when it has no oxygen in the same way it goes funny when dehydrated by alcohol.

Similarly maybe something similar was happening to Nitro but one likes to hope not.

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 04:08 PM
The questions Charlie, the questions.

Charlie. Were Heidi Fliess' whores as good as she claims?

Alex Jones - a man behind a money making machine that is so devious it has managed to outwit Charlie Sheen. :)

Nitro Express
09-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Alex Jones - a man behind a money making machine that is so devious it has managed to outwit Charlie Sheen. :)

He's done ok for a small internet radio host. I doubt he's driving a Bugatti off his profits though.

Guitar Shark
09-11-2009, 05:02 PM

The only thing missing from that clip is a musical score written by Andy Taylor. That would have been AWESOME.

Nitro Express
09-11-2009, 05:06 PM
You hear this a lot from people that nearly drown. It seems likely though it is caused by hypoxia so your brain goes funny when it has no oxygen in the same way it goes funny when dehydrated by alcohol.

Similarly maybe something similar was happening to Nitro but one likes to hope not.

I almost drowned as well. I was surfing at Newport Beach, CA in heavy surf. I mistimed a wave and it smashed right on top of me. All my air was knocked out of me and the board was ripped off it's tether and I'm spining in the surp for what seemed forever. I didn't know which way was up and the life guard pulled me out. I was stuck in the undertow and would have drowned. I was definately in my body but thought I was gonzo.

Nitro Express
09-11-2009, 05:10 PM
There is a huge difference in a drunken or oxygen starved hallucination, an astral projection, and a near death experience. In a near death experience you feel dead cold sober. There's non of that whishy, whoosh you get in dreams and hallucinations. Everything is clear on the other side and believe me, you are not deprived of a thing. It's almost a nasty tease. It's like being given a Ferrari to drive and then put back into a rusty old Lada.

Nickdfresh
09-11-2009, 05:21 PM

Check out this blog:

Alex Jones Bullshit Watch — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress (http://en.wordpress.com/tag/alex-jones-bullshit-watch/)

This guy seems to think that Alex Jones would be the perfect gov't agent provocateur:

Is Alex Jones a scaremonger?
August 17, 7:57 PMDenver Progressive ExaminerChris Steele

Many followers of Alex Jones and his web-site infowars.com are full of terrifying conspiracies of a new world order. Many critics of Alex Jones claim that his conspiracies never come true and that there is not much research behind what he says.

William Cooper author of the book Behold a Pale Horse exposed Alex Jones as a scaremonger just before William Cooper was killed by authorities in 2001. William Cooper explained how on New Year’s Eve of 1999 Alex Jones’ radio show was full of lies, propaganda and scare tactics. Cooper explained how Alex Jones discredited patriots with his acts of fear mongering. According to William Cooper, Jones’ radio broadcast on that night could have created mass panic that led to martial law.

Cooper believed that Alex Jones is trying to make Americans violent so martial law can take place. On New Year’s Eve of 1999 Alex Jones explained how cash machines were failing, explosives were going off in France, missiles being launched in Russia and how China was being attacked. Alex Jones also began shouting about how there were more wars going on at that time than in the last 50 years. Alex Jones even said that hundreds of thousands of people were dying on the last day of 1999. None of these so called wars or mass killings were taking place. Jones succeeded in panicking large amounts of people that night and is still succeeding to this day.

Some who oppose Alex Jones believe he is a change agent who is trying to inspire violence so the United States has a revolution. Other’s claim that he is part of a secret government project called ‘mockingbird’ where a commercial broadcaster infiltrates the media. One of Cooper’s favorite quotes was, “Whoever fires the first shot loses.” Many claims and accusations of conspiracies are being made by Alex Jones but solutions are seldom offered.

Supporters of Alex Jones call him a true patriot and much of the alternative media appreciate the attention he has brought to out of the box thinking on commercial media. So is Alex Jones exposing conspiracies or is he inspiring fear in hopes of creating martial law? Maybe he was just a victim of reporting so-called facts and stories that he didn’t research or maybe he is being fed false information. William Cooper often said, “We must have moral high ground.” Scaring each other will get us nowhere except in a bunker with water and ammunition in the mountains. Topics such as immigration, H1N1 vaccinations and an Orwellian new world order all need to be researched and openly discussed with a foundation of education. Scaremongering fictional e-mails that have Obama, Rush Limbaugh and Oprah saying this and that need to be researched not gossiped and forwarded to your friends and co-workers. So the next time you hear some frightening news do your research and see if a panic merchant sold you some chicken fried fear.

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 05:28 PM
It's like being given a Ferrari to drive and then put back into a rusty old Lada.

Speak for yourself... ;)

Kristy
09-11-2009, 08:07 PM
This guy seems to think that Alex Jones would be the perfect gov't agent provocateur:

:dickhead:< kinda looks like Jones.

Exactly what I've been saying about that douche all along. Jones exist for the sake and manufacture of tin foil. Back in 2005 or 6 Jones spewed out a tiresome amount of shit concerning the "underground dwellings" of Denver International Airport which was to be (in his words) the "new ground zero" for the New World Order/Bilderburgers horseshit. Jones believed all sorts of biological diseases would be released upon the population to reduce it before the real NWO took place. Jones also stated behind all this "secret equipment" was being brought into DIA according consisting of large trucks for population roundup (I'm guessing for those who survived the Bilderburger onslaught), private black-clad military personal with tanks, planes, stockpiles of high-tech weapons all to initiate this whole number of the beast - whatever crap that would make 9/11 look like a walk in the park. Jones gives me one severe headache.

Problem was during the summer of 2006 when this was allegedly supposed to take place, no one at DIA saw such a massive moment of vehicles or personal anywhere near airport grounds. When questioned, Jones quickly changed his story to "they're just waiting for the next Presidency" to fool the American public to go more peacefully to all the interment camps recently built in eastern Colorado.

Well, the camps are there, I've seen them myself. What Jones so conveniently forgot to mention was that those camps weren't recently built; construction was between 1942-45 to house Japanese-Americans who might be considered subversives due to the heightened paranoid reaction of Pearl Harbor. Jones soon twisted that fact into why the camps were never dismantled - oh, that's right they were left for 50 years to jail Arabs/followers of Islam in reaction to 9/11, because, you know, it was the Rockerfellers, Grand Daddy Nazi Bush, and *sigh* the Bilderburgers who all planned 9/11 to keep us in perpetual fear, rape Iraq of its natural resources, keep the war profit machine rolling and jail anyone who didn't go along with the One-World System of government.

Problem is not one follower of Islam is in those camps, nor is anyone else and apart from Iraq and the profiteering war machine, Jones knows just enough to keep his own bullshit flowing into a bottomless septic tank of unresearched, unfounded, and unclaimed conspiracies; the summer of 2006 is long gone, we have a new President, and for many, 9/11 remains to be a horrible day in the memory of the American conscience. Jones is the preverbal dog endlessly chasing his own tail dipped in shit upon which he can only smell. Fuck Jones with a big rubber dick. No, fuck Jones with a big rubber dick then break it in two and beat him to death with it.

Kristy
09-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Wow. This place brings out the worst in me at times. :)

Nickdfresh
09-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Wow. This place brings out the worst in me at times. :)

...Jones knows just enough to keep his own bullshit flowing into a bottomless septic tank of unresearched, unfounded, and unclaimed conspiracies...

Well put though. :)

Kristy
09-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Well he does. I used to work with with moron who would listen to Jones every opportunity he was on Coast-To-Coast. And it soon appeared to me Jones had two agendas:

1. was to keep this whole NWO paranoia train on the rails

and

2. to sell his books and DVD's.

"You just wait until this month or that..." Jones would spew from his hoarsened mouth right above his double chin "this and that is gonna happen!"

The only shit that happened was him driving to the bank after his book sales.

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 08:34 PM
The YouTube clip has 5000 comments and at a quick glance most seem to be part of his cult. It's almost frightening you can have thousands of people listening to his crap like zombies.

Someone should make a list of the current number of people that would need to be in on this 'conspiracy'. Apart from almost all the rescue workers on the day, all the civil engineering experts in the world, government, CIA etc etc. blah fucking blah Not to mention Bush himself of course.

"So your plan is that I sit there like a fucking asshole reading a kids book during this? You think that will get me re-elected." We also have to include all the journalists too because none of them have noticed that all the victims families are played by actors.

Jones is either a mentally ill paranoid delusionist or just a huckster but you're right to get annoyed Kristy because it's offensive to the victims if nothing else.

Guitar Shark
09-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Jones is either a mentally ill paranoid delusionist or just a huckster but you're right to get annoyed Kristy because it's offensive to the victims if nothing else.

But Sheen said he's speaking on behalf of the victims!!!

You mean that isn't true?

Panamark
09-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Let's put it this way...when I was six years old, my brother purchased a dog for our family. My father, due to his experiences in WW II promptly named the animal ANZAC. During the war, my dad had met several Australian troops during his tours, and learned about the experiences of the ANZACS in the first world war. My dad took the time to explain to me what had happened at Gallipoli, and further told me of the bravery of the Australian troops he'd encountered.

You see, the animal my brother brought home was an Australian Terrier. I was thankful for the dog at the time, but over the years I'm far more thankful for the lessons learned about the ANZACS. As a friend of mine at another site once so astutely pointed out: "Australian troops have balls the size of locomotives".

Nice ! :) The Aussies and New Zealander combination (Australian and New Zealand Army Corp) have that reputation even to this day.
Even in recent conflicts when a kick ass group of troops are needed
they normally grab 1000 or so of our SAS soldiers to go in.
Makes me really proud as my old grandfather was one of them. He made
it back so I got to hear some really cool stories. In fact I still have his
little Anzac soldiers survival in New Guinea book here, which was part
of his kit. Really interesting to read after all these years.

I dont know what to put it down too, either an overwhelming love of
our country or no fear of death, or a comnination of the two.
We treat sport in the same way. Its an obsession.

Reciprocally, my grandfather met and befriended many Marines,
who he held great respect for. My Grandfather used to do some
wacky stuff in New Guniea, he would build little bark canoes
and just go off paddling with his little camera, (rifle next to him)
and half the time end up being shot at. He got to do a fair bit on
his own, I guess "Sniper" would be a good term. He did get
to spend time at camps too and I heard all the mischief they
used to get up to. Playing jokes and tricks on superiors seemed
to be the way to get a good laugh in that environment.
(I wont bore everyone with all those stories)

I hope the terrier was a cool dog, thanks for making me
remember a few things.:baaa:

Nickdfresh
09-11-2009, 09:22 PM
You don't have 1000 SAS. :)

But yes, the Aussies do have a very good reputation through all the Wars as being tenacious.

Kristy
09-11-2009, 09:28 PM
But yes, the Aussies do have a very good reputation through all the Wars as being tenacious.

They have to be in order that they get back to making this

http://articlesofmastication.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sheaf-stout.jpg

Love that beer. LOVE IT!

BITEYOASS
09-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Every time I think of nutjob paranoid conspiracy theorists, I think of this asshole:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ccX_PQtlMY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ccX_PQtlMY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 09:38 PM

It's all part of the game though isn't it?

Have you ever met a nationality who said "Our troops are shit. They are completely crap I don't know why they bother..."? :)

Panamark
09-11-2009, 09:40 PM
You don't have 1000 SAS. :)

You are correct, they are actually SASR:tongue0011:
My Bad. (Left the R off the end there old chap)

How do you know the exact numbers, I was referring to an article
I read relating to Iraq/Afghanistan, however its more likely the
combined numbers of normal troops and SASR. But in all seriousness,
how would you know the exact numbers, I thought that was top
secret shit ?? I know of certain operations which cite hundreds,
so Im curious where you glean your intel you sneaky war man !! lol :)

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 09:46 PM
You won't have 1000 elite SAS troops.

The UK who your guys are modeled on only has 240 regular plus reserves.

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Looks like there are 180 SASR.

This is a hell of a rambling thread... :)

Panamark
09-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Got to admit I dont study up on troop numbers, but I have read greater numbers
than what you are saying in the general press, even just in peacekeeping roles
in Timor etc. I did a quick search on SASR and I read 3 different sets of numbers.
I always believed (perhaps Im ignorant here) that the elite troops numbers
were closely held secrets ?

Anyway, my Grandfather rocked and thats all I really care about ! lol :)

I think I will turn off Ramble mode now !!:tongue0011:

Nickdfresh
09-11-2009, 10:16 PM
It's all part of the game though isn't it?

Have you ever met a nationality who said "Our troops are shit. They are completely crap I don't know why they bother..."? :)

True enough. But I think for the most part, it tended to be the Aussies that were typically thought to have fought harder than most in the Desert War and they tended to have a notorious reputation with the Germans. The Aussies also fought well at Singapore while much of the British Army crumbled there. And in Vietnam, they were thought to be generally more professional and competent than the average US infantry unit (less drugs, better and more beer maybe?).

I know General Douglas MacArthur tended to be dismissive of them and the feeling was mutual. The Australians did have some problems in New Guinea initially, but those were often second rate militia and lessor trained soldiers. I do recall the "rabbit run" incident when some fucking dolt of an Australian general arrived there and gave his intro speech to soldiers that had been through months of hard fighting with the Japanese. He insulted them by saying something to the effect that, "real soldiers stand and fight and don't run like rabbits." His formations standing at attention took offense at their perception of being called cowards despite dealing with a fanatical, often larger Japanese force and nearly rioted and had to be brought under control by their officers and NCOs. But I heard when this prick went to field hospitals to visit the wounded, many of the convalescing would nibble on lettuce and carrots and wiggle their noses when talking to him, a few even had the balls to hop around rather than march in his view...:)

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoda_Track_campaign

Dan
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM

There Were Alot of German's Here in New Zealand During Both Wars,Who Fought For New Zealand.:hitch:

Dan
09-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Sounds Like Fun.:D

To join the NZSAS, NZ Army, Navy, or Air Force personnel must successfully pass a fifteen-day (5 days pre-selection, 10 days selection) selection course held in Waiouru. Selection as it is known to service people is described to the Weekend Herald by a participant as "mental and physical torture".

Among the exercises is the notorious 'Exercise Von Tempsky' which is executed on the fifth day of selection course. Von Tempsky consists of 24 hours of marching in either a swamp or sand dunes while carrying rifles and alternately one or two 20-litre jerrycans and a 35 kg alice pack. The final exercise is a 60-kilometre endurance march, carrying a 35 kg pack, web gear and rifle to be completed in under 20 hours.

Officers undergo an additional 2 days of selection to test for the their suitability to lead NZSAS soldiers.

Even if candidates make it through the selection course, they must pass psychological, medical and academic tests (plus others) to be chosen for the nine-month SAS training course.

Candidates do not receive the coveted SAS beret and Corps belt, until they have successfully completed the 9 month basic cycle of training.

Panamark
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM
True enough. But I think for the most part, it tended to be the Aussies that were typically thought to have fought harder than most in the Desert War and they tended to have a notorious reputation with the Germans. The Aussies also fought well at Singapore while much of the British Army crumbled there. And in Vietnam, they were thought to be generally more professional and competent than the average US infantry unit (less drugs, better and more beer maybe?).

I know General Douglas MacArthur tended to be dismissive of them and the feeling was mutual. The Australians did have some problems in New Guinea initially, but those were often second rate militia and lessor trained soldiers. I do recall the "rabbit run" incident when some fucking dolt of an Australian general arrived there and gave his intro speech to soldiers that had been through months of hard fighting with the Japanese. He insulted them by saying something to the effect that, "real soldiers stand and fight and don't run like rabbits." His formations standing at attention took offense at their perception of being called cowards despite dealing with a fanatical, often larger Japanese force and nearly rioted and had to be brought under control by their officers and NCOs. But I heard when this prick went to field hospitals to visit the wounded, many of the convalescing would nibble on lettuce and carrots and wiggle their noses when talking to him, a few even had the balls to hop around rather than march in his view...:)

More info here: Kokoda Track campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoda_Track_campaign)

Onya Nick !

I had heard this story too, way too many beers ago. Thanks for the
recollection. Your desciption of New Guinea fits in with what my Grandfather
went through. I was surprised at how often they would put him out on
his own. His most scary moment was walking around alone in really tall
bamboo and being shot at, and having no idea how many were around him,
or where they were. He reckons he just kept shooting as fast as he good in
random directions and eventually the bullets coming his way stopped. He
reckons afterwards it was probably a single Japanese soldier and
he just got lucky with one of his random return shots.

Panamark
09-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Maybe it was another Aussie roaming around on his own ??? lol :)

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 10:58 PM
It was probably some Americans... :)

Panamark
09-11-2009, 11:02 PM
There Were Alot of German's Here in New Zealand During Both Wars,Who Fought For New Zealand.:hitch:

Now thats just bizzarre !

Dan
09-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Now thats just bizzarre !

No Really,New Country And Gold.:hitch:

My German Ancestor's Fought In Both Wars.

Last Name Was Hintz.

Seshmeister
09-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Well at least it wasn't Mordor... :)

standin
09-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Every time I think of nutjob paranoid conspiracy theorists, I think of this asshole:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ccX_PQtlMY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ccX_PQtlMY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:shock:
Is that for real? Planned and undrugged?

I will never take a word from an Alex Jones site with any kind of seriousness and heavily question anything he endorses. That is worse than Beck.

ELVIS
09-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I used to work for a demolition company. Wiring up both World Trade Center towers to fall that perfect would be a huge job and how do you do it without being seen? Apparently some people think thermite was used. Sure that can cut steel but you need to bring the buildings straight down in a controlled manner. Why the World Trade Center had castastrophic failure and came straight down was due to it's unique birdcage structure. If it was post and beam like a traditional skyscraper it probably would still be standing. What happened is the burning kerosene and oxygen got hot enough to weaken the floor joists and then the floors dominoed down within the veritcal beams.

You left out WTC 7 just like the 911 commission did...

I still think the powers that be let it happen. Study the ties of the Bush family and the Bin Laden group and their ties to the CIA and it makes you think.

Funny how Bin Laden was blamed immediately...

:elvis:

Master Yoda
09-12-2009, 12:57 PM
You've got ZERO room to talk about stupidity anywhere, fuckwit.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_GR2j0tM4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_GR2j0tM4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Be mindful of your poo-sts Eunachin. Shit like that, the path to the dumbass side they are. Hmmmpph.

jhale667
09-12-2009, 01:27 PM
The Ghey is strong in Yodatard.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Building 7 is the big question. My two cents is the massive shock of having the World Trade towers fall was the equivalent of an earthquake and Building 7 was built over a large substation which involved cantaliever construction. I think this made it weak. My dad was a large contractor and believe me, there are more construction screwups and poor design in building than people know. Buildings are complicated. Building inspectors get bought off. Money gets skimmed. Corners are cut or engineering specs are wrong or not followed. Shake the ground hard and things come down.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 02:01 PM
My gut feeling is Bush let 911 happen. There are long-term ties with The Bin Laden Group and Bush Co. Bin Laden was a CIA opperative and we all know daddy Bush and the CIA go as far back as the Bay of Pigs. It's also interesting to note Bush has purchased a retreat in Paraguay having his daughter do the deal to keep it quiet. Paraguay has agreed to protect these criminals so they are going to hide out like the NAZIS when the US crumbles and everyone really wants their heads badly.

chefcraig
09-12-2009, 02:05 PM
...My dad was a large contractor and believe me, there are more construction screwups and poor design in building than people know. Buildings are complicated. Building inspectors get bought off. Money gets skimmed. Corners are cut or engineering specs are wrong or not followed. Shake the ground hard and things come down.

Shhh, not so loud. Everything standing in South Florida was built on swampland, and here you are giving away the state's trade secrets.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 02:23 PM
:dickhead:< kinda looks like Jones.

Exactly what I've been saying about that douche all along. Jones exist for the sake and manufacture of tin foil. Back in 2005 or 6 Jones spewed out a tiresome amount of shit concerning the "underground dwellings" of Denver International Airport which was to be (in his words) the "new ground zero" for the New World Order/Bilderburgers horseshit. Jones believed all sorts of biological diseases would be released upon the population to reduce it before the real NWO took place. Jones also stated behind all this "secret equipment" was being brought into DIA according consisting of large trucks for population roundup (I'm guessing for those who survived the Bilderburger onslaught), private black-clad military personal with tanks, planes, stockpiles of high-tech weapons all to initiate this whole number of the beast - whatever crap that would make 9/11 look like a walk in the park. Jones gives me one severe headache.

Problem was during the summer of 2006 when this was allegedly supposed to take place, no one at DIA saw such a massive moment of vehicles or personal anywhere near airport grounds. When questioned, Jones quickly changed his story to "they're just waiting for the next Presidency" to fool the American public to go more peacefully to all the interment camps recently built in eastern Colorado.

Well, the camps are there, I've seen them myself. What Jones so conveniently forgot to mention was that those camps weren't recently built; construction was between 1942-45 to house Japanese-Americans who might be considered subversives due to the heightened paranoid reaction of Pearl Harbor. Jones soon twisted that fact into why the camps were never dismantled - oh, that's right they were left for 50 years to jail Arabs/followers of Islam in reaction to 9/11, because, you know, it was the Rockerfellers, Grand Daddy Nazi Bush, and *sigh* the Bilderburgers who all planned 9/11 to keep us in perpetual fear, rape Iraq of its natural resources, keep the war profit machine rolling and jail anyone who didn't go along with the One-World System of government.

Problem is not one follower of Islam is in those camps, nor is anyone else and apart from Iraq and the profiteering war machine, Jones knows just enough to keep his own bullshit flowing into a bottomless septic tank of unresearched, unfounded, and unclaimed conspiracies; the summer of 2006 is long gone, we have a new President, and for many, 9/11 remains to be a horrible day in the memory of the American conscience. Jones is the preverbal dog endlessly chasing his own tail dipped in shit upon which he can only smell. Fuck Jones with a big rubber dick. No, fuck Jones with a big rubber dick then break it in two and beat him to death with it.

My father in-law worked in very high levels of the aerospace industry. This guy had full clearance at Cape Canaveral and had no problem in getting me and him in to see a shuttle launch. We stood right next to the assembly building as it went up. I first learned of the Bilderberg Group from him in 1989. He was shocked I didn't know about them or The Bohemians. There's a whole cabal of intertwined groups and this is one reason US Corporations have gone to shit. Right now the CEO's are just stealing the companies blind and not doing too much managing then they get another job. It's called colusion and corruption and such groups exist.

That being said, these people fuck over each other and nobody's plan is 100%. There are many people and groups who would love to take over the world but that's a hard trick to carry out.

If anything. I would say the dumbing down of the American people, their greed, and passiveness has done more harm to this county than any secret cabal. If good people fail to act, scum take over and this is what has happened.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 02:28 PM
There are all sorts of crazy plans. Look at Operation North Woods. A guy like Jones digs through all this stuff and then says they are going to do this and that. Everyone knows guys like Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller are reduce the world population types and globalists. They think the world needs to be managed better and a global govt. would be the solution. They have been open about this for years. Jones just takes this info and beats a drum saying they are coming after you! It's no different than scaring the shit out of someone from getting into a car because they have a pretty good chance of getting into an accident.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2009, 02:32 PM
There are all sorts of crazy plans. Look at Operation North Woods....

An "evil plan" dreamt up by an incompetent eccentric that was fired soon afterwords and was nowhere near being an operation plan - more of a speculative thought experiment. Just one of many out-of-context "1+1=5" type factoids brought up by "Truthers."...

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Jones likes to talk about FEMA camps and compares FEMA to the SS. Let's not insult the SS which ran like a Swiss clock. Himmler ran a tight organization that got things done. I mean if FEMA is coming after me I'm going to laugh. If the real Nazi SS came back through a time machine, I'm going to shit my pants.

Let's use a classic Jones scenero. Obama puts together his Nazi youth using his loyal followers in the inner cities. He gives them uniforms and guns. They easily take over California. They might get Nevada but then they have to take Utah. Good fucking luck. The Mormons would cut them to pieces. Good fucking luck taking Wyoming as well.

FEMA might be able to promise the welfare bunch something and get them into camps and kill them. Good luck getting a Montana rancher in one and who's going to do it?

This might be a plan or it might be infered by Jones but implementing it would almost be impossible.

He's saying Obama is Hilter and he's popular and he's going to get these young kids, desensatized on video games and give them guns and march them out. Somehow I don't find fat, sloppy kids with an M16 that scary.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 02:38 PM
An "evil plan" dreamt up by an incompetent eccentric that was fired soon afterwords and was nowhere near being an operation plan - more of a speculative thought experiment. Just one of many out-of-context "1+1=5" type factoids brought up by "Truthers."...

Exactly. There are all sorts of evil plans in the US Govt. coffers but it's almost impossible to implement them. But look at war. If you don't think those generals look at human life as an expendable resource think again. One reason we have a civilian as commander and chief. Generals are too creepy. LOL!

BITEYOASS
09-12-2009, 03:20 PM

I will never take a word from an Alex Jones site with any kind of seriousness and heavily question anything he endorses. That is worse than Beck.

Yeah, it's for real! And he's definitely off his meds.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Exactly. There are all sorts of evil plans in the US Govt. coffers but it's almost impossible to implement them. But look at war. If you don't think those generals look at human life as an expendable resource think again. One reason we have a civilian as commander and chief. Generals are too creepy. LOL!

I think in the case of the Iraq War, it was quite the opposite. It was mostly the civilian fuckwits at the Pentagon and in the Bush Admin (most notably Rummy, Cheney, Fife, and Wolfieshitz) that saw humans as pawns in their game of controlling Iraqi oil and freeing the Middle East of (largely US and Western supported) dictatorships and bring democracy to the oppressed masses.

It was the Pentagon generals like Gen. Shinseki that warned them of the true costs and obstacles and who had the far more realistic outlook on the whole clusterfuck...

Kristy
09-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Just one of many out-of-context "1+1=5" type factoids brought up by "Truthers."...

The same context that keeps morons like Jones augmenting his bank account.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Shhh, not so loud. Everything standing in South Florida was built on swampland, and here you are giving away the state's trade secrets.

As long as you make a man made lake to drain the swamp and drive pileons deep enough it should be no problem.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 06:54 PM
I think in the case of the Iraq War, it was quite the opposite. It was mostly the civilian fuckwits at the Pentagon and in the Bush Admin (most notably Rummy, Cheney, Fife, and Wolfieshitz) that saw humans as pawns in their game of controlling Iraqi oil and freeing the Middle East of (largely US and Western supported) dictatorships and bring democracy to the oppressed masses.

It was the Pentagon generals like Gen. Shinseki that warned them of the true costs and obstacles and who had the far more realistic outlook on the whole clusterfuck...

The chicken hawks. You are right on that but historically generals have a bad habit of becoming a dictator. The founding fathers knew this and figured it would be safer to have an elected president in charge of the military. Then mass media made it to where the guys with the huge marketing budgets have the only chance of wining and the chicken hawks back both sides. That's why Obama has only expanded the wars. His financial backers demand it so sadly we get the best commander and chief money can buy.

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 06:57 PM
But if we want to talk about shitty construction and corruption, the Denver airport is the poster child. The only hole in the ground is the one they threw all the money into building the thing.

chefcraig
09-12-2009, 06:58 PM
As long as you make a man made lake to drain the swamp and drive pileons deep enough it should be no problem.:biggrin:

What really exposed the shoddy work and inspector's payoffs you mentioned before was the hurricane that leveled the town of Homestead (and environs) in 1992, named Andrew. Seriously, these contractors were getting away with building exterior walls with drywall, yet the inspectors signed off on the permit and were given as little as a bottle of whiskey in return, in some cases. It was only after these homes fell apart in a strong breeze (some were miles away from the hurricane's path) that the practices were exposed. And guess what? Some of those same contractors, once forced out of business became...wait for it...building inspectors, in other towns throughout the state. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Laughing-Smileys/)

Nitro Express
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
What really exposed the shoddy work and inspector's payoffs you mentioned before was the hurricane that leveled the town of Homestead (and environs) in 1992, named Andrew. Seriously, these contractors were getting away with building exterior walls with drywall, yet the inspectors signed off on the permit and were given as little as a bottle of whiskey in return, in some cases. It was only after these homes fell apart in a strong breeze (some were miles away from the hurricane's path) that the practices were exposed. And guess what? Some of those same contractors, once forced out of business became...wait for it...building inspectors, in other towns throughout the state. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Laughing-Smileys/)

This goes on because people are so apathetic and passive. There isn't enough fear of public retribution anymore. People think twice about fucking people over if there's a hot vat of tar and feathers or a salted bullwhip ready to take your hide off.

standin
09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
You know , Nitro. What you say there is an discussion going around that it is the fear of getting caught (public notice) and not the actual jail time that keeps a corruption at bay.
I don't know if I buy that though.
Especially for ninnies like the people behind the corporation that allowed peanut butter ( a known child's and elderly food source).

Peanut Corporation of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_Corporation_of_America)

And then they hide under bankruptcy laws.

http://www.peanutcorp.com/

GAR
09-12-2009, 11:48 PM
It was probably some Americans... :)

or others from the Rebel Alliance..

standin
09-13-2009, 02:30 AM
The Corporation -
Here is a very interesting movie, I just finished watching it.
Has anyone else watched it? Any comments?
It is kind of long, 23 chapters, a total of just under 2 and a half hours.
Well, worth the viewing time.
The embed below is the complete play-list in order.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/FA50FBC214A6CE87&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/FA50FBC214A6CE87&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
09-13-2009, 06:03 PM
You know , Nitro. What you say there is an discussion going around that it is the fear of getting caught (public notice) and not the actual jail time that keeps a corruption at bay.
I don't know if I buy that though.
Especially for ninnies like the people behind the corporation that allowed peanut butter ( a known child's and elderly food source).

Peanut Corporation of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_Corporation_of_America)

And then they hide under bankruptcy laws.

Media Page (http://www.peanutcorp.com/)

I worked in a cabinet shop when I was younger. Most of the guys in there were felons with prison time. Most of them said the next time I go back to prison I'm going to study harder so I can get a better job when I get out. No shit. They were just keeping the parole officer happy. I found the car thieves the most interesting. I learned a lot about cars from those guys. They seemed to have no real fear of prison but viewed it as a game to stay out of it as long as possible but knew they would be going back due to their criminal activity.

I think many of these people would change their behavior if getting caught scared the living shit out of them. Breaking rocks all day in a quarry, no air conditioning, no TV or internet probably would be enough for a lot of them.

Nitro Express
09-13-2009, 06:07 PM

Actually being oiled up and bent over in the prison shower with this guy would deter even Manson to be a saint.

standin
09-14-2009, 02:52 AM
I worked in a cabinet shop when I was younger. Most of the guys in there were felons with prison time. Most of them said the next time I go back to prison I'm going to study harder so I can get a better job when I get out. No shit. They were just keeping the parole officer happy. I found the car thieves the most interesting. I learned a lot about cars from those guys. They seemed to have no real fear of prison but viewed it as a game to stay out of it as long as possible but knew they would be going back due to their criminal activity.

I think many of these people would change their behavior if getting caught scared the living shit out of them. Breaking rocks all day in a quarry, no air conditioning, no TV or internet probably would be enough for a lot of them.

Yea, I heard that also. The prison is university chit.

That is career criminals. And many of them are brainwashed from birth and lots of them even when seeing the bad way are forced, intimidated or at a loss at what else to do from childhood into criminal behavior.

A record as children or worse one at just brand new adult and often at the hands of their supposed caregivers. Being told they have no options now. People are social creatures and it is hard very hard to be an outcast from your own clan. It is not as simple as walking away.

Actually, those who you spoke with, if they do use the the time in jail for training or education might succeed in getting a good job and that might lead to abstaining from crime.
If they have the tools (abilities) to make another network with another "tribe", "family" or "clan".

Sometimes, I am sure, the parole officer is the only moral voice they hear.

But what I hear from you is, you do think it is the fear factor. I would agree with that, if the person in question has been taught or has a experienced a life with people that have made good choices.

I don't know, it is a complex issue, and a person cannot become unlost unless they choose to use a map or compass, more over one's that were not made by deceptive people.

A compound in Montana always hits my daydreams when talking of this subject. It seems so hopeless. So vast. ..

standin
09-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah, it's for real! And he's definitely off his meds.
Actually, I meant, he wasn't on drugs. Somebody must had slipped him some acid for him to think that was cool.
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
09-21-2009, 01:42 PM
or others from the Rebel Alliance..

:)

http://www.bloggerheads.com/images/sw_focus.jpg