PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the CLEVER trolls???

WARF
09-12-2009, 02:59 PM
This new wave of fucking trolls really is pathetic. I almost wanna say let's bring back Joe Thunder... atleast he was amusing despite his idiocy. The Brian Minto threads fueled by cocaine and alcohol... were atleast borderline funny. These new idiots like Andy Taylor and Master Yoda aren't even remotely funny... They're like fucking RETARD MAGNETS... jesus ... even cadaverdouche was a tad better in the trolling department... even though he is probably living his mobilehome, on government disability lol... somewhere in Alabama... or wherever his RV is parked...

I say let's pull the plug on these homos quicker than Terri Schiavo...

Cuz we all know Master Yoda is just Andy Taylors' feeding tube...

Fuck these idiots...

=WARF=

twonabomber
09-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Master Yoda isn't GAR?

kwame k
09-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Master Yoda isn't GAR?

No, it's Clay.

Seshmeister
09-12-2009, 08:04 PM
If someone has already had to be banned a few times why not just ban his latest dumb alias?

ZahZoo
09-14-2009, 04:34 PM
If someone has already had to be banned a few times why not just ban his latest dumb alias?

They must have Whiskey-Dick when it comes to banning... they can get started with a whole lotta hoopla but can't close the deal and then go limp half way thru...

Igosplut
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
They just banned the yoda alias. They should do like we did and get rid of all his alias's so he only can post under the gargle handle. Especially in light of him going around and thanking his alias's posts.....

Guitar Shark
09-14-2009, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=WARF;1381780]even cadaverdouche was a tad better in the trolling department... even though he is probably living his mobilehome, on government disability lol... somewhere in Alabama... or wherever his RV is parked...
/QUOTE]

I don't think cadaverdouche is smart enough to be a troll - I think that's really who he is.

The rest of your post is spot on.

ThrillsNSpills
09-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Warf is on the money.

The missing link is ALinChainz and the amazing creative ballbusting he brought to every Thunder thread. serious consistency.

Dude had the gift.

Diamondjimi
09-14-2009, 06:21 PM
They just banned the yoda alias. They should do like we did and get rid of all his alias's so he only can post under the gargle handle. Especially in light of him going around and thanking his alias's posts.....

GARbage needs his alias's for the sole purpose of giving himself reacharounds...

Diamondjimi
09-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Warf is on the money.

The missing link is ALinChainz and the amazing creative ballbusting he brought to every Thunder thread. serious consistency.

Dude had the gift.

Word...

Terry
09-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Yes, this site really does need to revamp in order to attract a better class of troll...

Agreed that the ones around here these days aren't even a pimple on Thunder's 600 lb ass when it comes to entertainment value.

Little Texan
09-14-2009, 08:34 PM

They also need to ban the Gar Gar alias while they're at it.

Anonymous
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM
You know, it's coming to a point where one can actually miss the unbelievable stupidity of Jesterstar.

Yeah, Gar isn't even a proper troll. More like a fly bugging you when you're down by the pool. Not pleasant, but not exactly annoying, either.

Cheers! :bottle:

WARF
09-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Jesterstar was pretty damn funny for a troll. I'd pay just about any amount of money to hear the album he recorded (albeit posthumous :D )... how many of you people can say you had a whole forum dedicated to you at hitchworld?

I wonder what ever happened to the grate Joey T. I always wondered if he was an alias of some sort. The last post he made was kind remarks about the late Alinchainz, and he was banned after that. It left me wondering if he was sincere regarding the death of Al... maybe there was an actual human being... down deep inside the former 6-0 amateur boxer from BUTTlick PA???

WARF
09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
double post...

read above lol

Anonymous
09-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Jesterstar was pretty damn funny for a troll. I'd pay just about any amount of money to hear the album he recorded (albeit posthumous :D )... how many of you people can say you had a whole forum dedicated to you at hitchworld?

I wonder what ever happened to the grate Joey T. I always wondered if he was an alias of some sort. The last post he made was kind remarks about the late Alinchainz, and he was banned after that. It left me wondering if he was sincere regarding the death of Al... maybe there was an actual human being... down deep inside the former 6-0 amateur boxer from BUTTlick PA???

Yeah, Jesterstar was a genious in his stupidity. He could piss us off, but sometimes we really had to laugh.

Dunno about Thunder... he was really boring, for a troll... a two-trick pony, if you will... having written the six pack, and Brian Minto... not much else. Boring.

Cheers! :bottle: