PDA

View Full Version : Dany Heatley dealt to Sharks

POJO_Risin
09-12-2009, 04:38 PM
The problem I have isn't the deal itself. Ottawa got a couple of solid players for him...

The problem I have is that teams continually put no-trade clauses in place...then bitch and moan when the player won't waive it...as Heatley did in a potential trade to Edmonton.

Then Heatley takes shit for it...

STOP GIVING THOSE FUCKING CLAUSES THEN MORONS...

Va Beach VH Fan
09-12-2009, 05:21 PM
I've been reading about this all summer long from all of these "insiders", glad it's finally over....

Romeo Delight
09-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I agree. A team has to respect the contracts they sign. Heatley could have handled it differently, but who knows maybe he did and nothing was done about it after he discussed it internally.

I completely understand why he didnt want to go to (D)e(a)dmonton.

Golden AWe
09-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Ottawa won this trade...I think. Now they've got material for two good lines instead of one.

Heatley might bang 50 goals and 100 points with Thornton...but will he take them to the Stanley Cup? I don't think so.

The Sharks are really trying hard to become the team with most annoying NHL players.

POJO_Risin
09-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Ottawa won this trade...I think. Now they've got material for two good lines instead of one.

Heatley might bang 50 goals and 100 points with Thornton...but will he take them to the Stanley Cup? I don't think so.

The Sharks are really trying hard to become the team with most annoying NHL players.

They do have some bitches on that team...don't they...

Golden AWe
09-14-2009, 08:19 AM
They do have some bitches on that team...don't they...

Definetely. And all this after they used to have kewl guys like Kelly Kisio, Tony Hrkac, Vince Damphousse, Link Gaetz...