PDA

View Full Version : Gretzky out as Coyote's coach?

POJO_Risin
09-12-2009, 04:49 PM
I have nothing but respect for Gretzky as a player...

Still, I wonder why anyone gives a rank shit about him as a coach. Sure, he has a MILF for a wife, and she's a dirty little whore as well...with her gambling issues and all, but the guy has proven nothing as a coach.

With the team in bankruptcy, and his salary in question...as well as his $9 million still owed to him because the team is going under...he's not showing up to practice...

Let's see if Gretzky has the wherewithal that Lemieux did in saving the Penguins...

something tells me he doesn't...

Va Beach VH Fan
09-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Sure, he has a MILF for a wife, and she's a dirty little whore as well...with her gambling issues and all, but the guy has proven nothing as a coach.

His daughter is better looking than Mom.... :D

Yeah, his coaching record is shitty, but I think anyone in that situation is gonna suck....

They just need to get that team outta there.... Get that team in Ontario, THEN have Gretzky coach them and see what they do....

Va Beach VH Fan
09-12-2009, 05:26 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/04_paulina-gretzky.jpg

POJO_Risin
09-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Peek-A-Boo...

How many are going to be moving their head as far right as possible...hoping for a peek...

Romeo Delight
09-12-2009, 06:52 PM
gretzky is underpaid when you consider what the Coyotes would be without him as part of the brand.

He is much improved as a coach and cant be judged on that sad sack team. No one has wanted to play there for ages.

Romeo Delight
09-12-2009, 06:53 PM
nice pic

POJO_Risin
09-12-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm sorry...and I know it's hockey...but if you can't get players to want to play in Arizona...

and with Gretzky as part of your organization...

How the fuck do they think they can make money?