PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a nice score...

Diamondjimi
09-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Good day today was. My buddy calls me up this evening and says "Hey, someone threw a speaker cabinet to the curb today for garbage collection. It looked decent enough so I threw it in my trailer and brought it home for ya!"
So I'm thinkin it probably some old cabinet loaded with some old crappy old Radio Shack honkers...
So I goes to buddy's place , pick up the cab and bring it down to my studio for further inspection. For one, it's obviously a homemade deal>(not a bad one I might add). It's a straight faced 4x12 with a tan Fender tweed style grill and black faux cracked leather style covering. Not bad,not great...

Now here's the good part.....
I pull out the Black & Decker cordless drill and unzip the 20 or so screws holding the back panel on only to reveal 4 of these fuckers!!!

http://images.miretail.com/products/optionLarge/Celestion/282917jpg.jpg

SWEEEET!
Gonna see if I can run the serial #s to get a year on 'em.
Like they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure!:biggrin:

Will post pics soon!

Diamondjimi
09-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Greenbacks have always been a huge part of my sound. Bought my first Marshall cab back in '81-'82 (around then). It was a late 60's 4x12 basket weave grill slant for $265.
I've used it on every gig and recording I've made since then. Still using it to this day. I love the 25w Greenbacks. I dig the way they truely come to life when run at concert volume. Old fucking school!!!

jhale667
09-15-2009, 12:32 AM
SCORE!!! :D

Have you checked them out yet? Are they all functional, none blown? Holy crap, why would someone throw away ANY cab with Greenbacks (still) in them, y'know?

Ya lucky bastard! ;)

:guitar:

Diamondjimi
09-15-2009, 12:49 AM
SCORE!!! :D

Have you checked them out yet? Are they all functional, none blown? Holy crap, why would someone throw away ANY cab with Greenbacks (still) in them, y'know?

Ya lucky bastard! ;)

:biggrin:
I'll check 'em out in detail tomorrow. They look to be in good shape. I'll test the cab. ohmage and give 'er a whirl. I'll let cha know how it works out.
Why somone would kick 'em to the curb? Hmm your guess is as good as mine.
Maybe the old man finally cleaned out the basement or garage years after the kids moved out and simply figured it's just an old speaker box takin up space.
Felt like I hit the motherload. ;)
I remember a story a highschool friend told me back in the day of a friend of his finding an old Marshall cab at the curb and dragging it home on the bus. I always had that story in the back of my mind ...

I'm sure GARbage has a second shopping cart full of vintage Greenbacks he pulls along behind him... :biggrin:

Igosplut
09-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Why somone would kick 'em to the curb? Hmm your guess is as good as mine.
Maybe the old man finally cleaned out the basement or garage years after.....

Son: Dad, where's that speaker cab I just bought?

Father: I don't know, but your mother cleaned out the garage yesterday..

Son: What???

GAR
09-15-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm sure GARbage has a second shopping cart full of vintage Greenbacks he pulls along behind him...

Ho lee crap, you came up! Yes I keep spare sets in storage, nested in plastic milk crates: they barely fit, magnets nested back to back with the cones out, stack very well like that till I need 'em.

Hey this is great, post the frame code numbers maybe you have some really rare Thames Ditton Surrey ones the geeks call "pre-Rolas".

These type of greenbacks 1968 and before and sometimes up to about 1971 are really important because they are a world of difference from the later greenbacks. They used the Pulsonics 016-003 cone not the 1777 or 444 and the sensitivity is much higher, testing as high as 99 db or more meaning more than twice the volume from the same program voltage input than the standard greenbacks' 97 db. Which is still pretty good.. but the more sensitivity the more articulate and everything..

Date codes! Gimmee gimmee gimeee..

Diamondjimi
09-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Front

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Beatercabfront.jpg

Back inside...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/BeatercabinsideJPG.jpg

Diamondjimi
09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Close up of speaker...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Greenbackcloseup.jpg

jackassrock
09-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Fuckin' NICE !!!

indeedido
09-16-2009, 02:10 PM
un-fucking-believable

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Greenbacks have always been a huge part of my sound. Bought my first Marshall cab back in '81-'82 (around then). It was a late 60's 4x12 basket weave grill slant for $265.
I've used it on every gig and recording I've made since then. Still using it to this day. I love the 25w Greenbacks. I dig the way they truely come to life when run at concert volume. Old fucking school!!!

A lot of people overlook the speakers. They diddle with the amp and not so much the speakers but it's like tires on a car. A car really is only as good as the tires on it, but everyone likes to talk about torque/horsepower but not tires.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:18 PM
I cringe thinking those almost ended up in a landfill.

Diamondjimi
09-16-2009, 02:30 PM
I cringe thinking those almost ended up in a landfill.

Talk about fate/good timing on my buddy's behalf.

Celestion | Guitar Loudspeakers (http://professional.celestion.com/guitar/products/classic/detail.asp?ID=6)

Damn I just scored over $800 in smokin assed speakers, nice! :D
Buy Celestion G12M Heritage Guitar Speaker | Speakers | Musician's Friend (http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Celestion-G12M-Heritage-Guitar-Speaker?sku=660258)

GAR
09-16-2009, 03:40 PM
I am freaking out for you, but this is no Fender. This is a particle-board piece of shit cab, and you gotta find another home for these bad boys.

The baffle board is mdf which Fender would never use, but the guy realised this by adding mirror clips to help support the speakers. Maybe the wood screws came loose and the guy who built this figured out they needed more weight control - like your mom's been probbly telling you yourself.

But don't be tempted to part the cab out till you score a replacement to load 'em in. Enjoy them as-is.

These are T1221, true greenbacks and not the post-2005 Chinese made ones, neither. They sound harsh for about the first 30 hours but then they warm up really buttery and get a rubbery feel which cuts the highs off your distortion tone ALOT. That's what the Greenback does really really well.

It's wired parallel, if they're 16 ohms this means you have to set a tube head to 4 ohms. But you'll fuck that up like everything else you do in life.

So I have a suggestion: rather than blow an amp you don't have yet, work something out with Jay to pay for shipping. He can actually use them. Your life is in the toilet, and he's trying to make an effort to get climb out and I think these will help him.

These speakers will not help you. But let's have the date codes next to the T1221 number which is important to see how old they really are. Because of the hook tabs and not slide-on connections I would guess pre-1979 because that's when they came up with the cheaper slide-on tabs with the development of the 75 watter.

GAR
09-16-2009, 03:42 PM
These are common 444 cones, but they are vintage.

They are more desirable than fuckin' $200 shit chinese cones... btw

jhale667
09-16-2009, 04:57 PM
At the risk of sounding like I agree with GAyR about the cab :umm: , you should perhaps consider buying something like an empty Mojo 4x12 cab to stick those puppies in...

Mojo Cabinets » Marshall Style 4x12 Straight Cabinet (http://www.mojotone.com/item.asp?pid=17382&pg=44972&id=3000119)

Think they offer white tolex for a small upcharge, too... :D

http://www.mojotone.com/images/3000119.jpg

jhale667
09-16-2009, 05:03 PM
These are common 444 cones, but they are vintage.

They are more desirable than fuckin' $200 shit chinese cones... btw

Supposedly the Scumback reissues are waaaaaay closer than the Chinese reissue Celestions...may eventually yank the 75s out of one of my cabs for these...

Scumback M Series Speakers (http://www.scumbackspeakers.com/m_series.html#m55)

http://www.scumbackspeakers.com/images/m75.jpg

Guitar Shark
09-16-2009, 05:11 PM
But you'll fuck that up like everything else you do in life.

So I have a suggestion: rather than blow an amp you don't have yet, work something out with Jay to pay for shipping. He can actually use them. Your life is in the toilet, and he's trying to make an effort to get climb out and I think these will help him.

Holy shit, how pathetic does Diamondjimi have to be in order for GAR to feel superior to him?

My condolences, D. :(

;)

jhale667
09-16-2009, 05:48 PM

Dude, WTF...:Loser:

...(Not like I wouldn't like a set of real greenbacks, mind you - but) that was lame even for you.

Diamondjimi
09-16-2009, 06:32 PM
I am freaking out for you, but this is no Fender.

Never said it was...

Maybe the wood screws came loose and the guy who built this figured out they needed more weight control - like your mom's been probbly telling you yourself.

Humour? Nice try, Nutlump.. :rolleyes:

But don't be tempted to part the cab out till you score a replacement to load 'em in. Enjoy them as-is.

Look in the mirror shitstain, you just summed up your life...

Hahaaa, fuck you're pathetic. My cell phone bill is more than you make in a month. I'll have no problem finding a proper hom for these fuckers, Fucker!

You can put your cock away, I'm not telling you the serial #s... :Loser:

Coyote
09-16-2009, 06:35 PM

Man, get a life... Or a clue, at least.

kwame k
09-16-2009, 06:36 PM
So how do they sound?

GAR
09-16-2009, 10:58 PM
So how do they sound?

I sold a set of 75 watters for $250, out of a Marshall slant with a torn grille I bought for $165 = free cab shell, plus I'm up $85.

So guy comes over for my offer to try before you buy.. he's got vintage 30's and wants my speakers because he thinks they're all blown.. but from my personal experience, only singles or pairs blow.

We take his back off, and one connector has fallen from one terminal so his indicator of a "blown speaker" was the severe drop in volume.. and since I'm the one opening the back facing the guy I quickly slide the wire back on - and then tilting the cab face down we look it over together and I scratch my head "yeah geesh, sorry to see such nice speakers blow but I guess it happens doesn't it?" he shakes his head yeah.. and I start the swapping process.

So I load them, we make a deal, and then I offer him $25 bucks back for the "blown pair" which, using the $4 DVmeter I got from Harbor Freight Tools tested not shorted coils while he wasn't looking, and offered him $100 for all of them.

He decides he'd like to keep the pair that worked, and that was that.. afterwards I loaded the "blown pair" and they roared to life just fine.

Moral of the story: don't use the fuckin' slide-on spade connectors for speaker terminals! Or: spend twenty bucks for speaker tools (meter, soldering iron, diag wire cutter, solder, 9v battery). Or - just because you think something or someone told you something doesn't mean it's so.

NOW, getting more to the point: this set may just work even if there are problems. It is an ugly homemade cabinet, the worst you can do is pitch it in the trash.

But what I'd do is - buy a Marshall straight cab, sell the speakers out of it, load the 25's, and then sell the empty for $20 - $50 bucks.

If you keep the cab, cut the wire out. All of it. Go to Home Depot for fresh appliance or speaker wire 16 gauge stranded (I like the clear jacket because it looks like Monster Cable and also one side is tinned for easy polarity ID'ing.) and rewire for series-parallel 16ohm connection.

BTW when I say I'm still waiting for you to post the date code, I'm not talking about your usual colored-bandana method I'm talking about the speaker so hot to it Hop Singh..

jhale667
09-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Watching your P.O. Box for the impending Karma-bomb coming from that, no doubt...

BTW when I say I'm still waiting for you to post

It's pretty fucking hilarious. I say he posts the codes when you post a picture of an instrument you actually own...hypocrite.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 01:08 AM
I sold a set of 75 watters for $250, out of a Marshall slant with a torn grille I bought for $165 = free cab shell, plus I'm up $85.

So guy comes over for my offer to try before you buy.. he's got vintage 30's and wants my speakers because he thinks they're all blown.. but from my personal experience, only singles or pairs blow.

We take his back off, and one connector has fallen from one terminal so his indicator of a "blown speaker" was the severe drop in volume.. and since I'm the one opening the back facing the guy I quickly slide the wire back on - and then tilting the cab face down we look it over together and I scratch my head "yeah geesh, sorry to see such nice speakers blow but I guess it happens doesn't it?" he shakes his head yeah.. and I start the swapping process.

So I load them, we make a deal, and then I offer him $25 bucks back for the "blown pair" which, using the $4 DVmeter I got from Harbor Freight Tools tested not shorted coils while he wasn't looking, and offered him $100 for all of them.

He decides he'd like to keep the pair that worked, and that was that.. afterwards I loaded the "blown pair" and they roared to life just fine.

Moral of the story: don't use the fuckin' slide-on spade connectors for speaker terminals! Or: spend twenty bucks for speaker tools (meter, soldering iron, diag wire cutter, solder, 9v battery). Or - just because you think something or someone told you something doesn't mean it's so.

So.... you caught the problem the guy was having, decieved him by lying, offered him a pittance and fucked him out of a decent working cabinet...
What a cunt you are...

But what I'd do is ...blah, blah ,blah...

WHERE IN ANY FUCKING REPLY HAVE I ASKED FOR YOUR DUMBASSED OPINION OR WHAT YOU'D DO???
HUH?

BTW when I say I'm still waiting for you to post the date code, I'm not talking about your usual colored-bandana method I'm talking about the speaker so hot to it Hop Singh..

Don't hole your breath, Shitstain. I already told you yer not gettin the serial #'s.
PAY ATTENTION ASSHOLE!

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 01:16 AM
So how do they sound?

Popped by the studio tonight to give 'em a whirl.
THEY FUCKING ROOOOAAAAR! :D

:rockit:

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:16 AM
I say he posts the codes when you post a picture of an instrument you actually own...hypocrite.

In that case, the minor detail of reading the date codes is insignificant. I'm usually pretty good about identifying celestions and I'd say these were 1976 -79 using the usual cues.

You tell me DJ how close am I, and did I really need the date codes for that... and did I need google or do I know that shit or what

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Popped by the studio tonight to give 'em a whirl.
THEY FUCKING ROOOOAAAAR!

roar.. as-is/as found @ 4 ohms?

Amazing curbfind.. wasn't there a guy here from Ohio that found a curbcab with 2 good 75's in it or something, I'd say this tops that one pretty severely.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Holy shit, how pathetic does Diamondjimi have to be in order for GAR to feel superior to him?

My condolences, D. :(

;)

In GAR's imaginary world he owns his very own computer, has many friends, his Roth Army mod keys, a job, a woman, and a storage space absolutely loaded to the rafters with primo gear... :lmao:

indeedido
09-17-2009, 01:27 AM

From my experience, you blow....no wait, you suck AND blow.:fufu:

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 01:33 AM
In that case, the minor detail of reading the date codes is insignificant. I'm usually pretty good about identifying celestions and I'd say these were 1976 -79 using the usual cues.

You tell me DJ how close am I, and did I really need the date codes for that... and did I need google or do I know that shit or what

Hear that humming sound GAR?
It's called a vacuum. When you here it, it's telling you the library is closing.
Log out and go home (bridge,box whatever it may be)...

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Misapplying the term "blow" for the word "fail" and look who shows up to defend the others!

indeedido
09-17-2009, 01:36 AM

You know shit alright

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/indeedido/scatPICT0004.jpg

GAR
09-17-2009, 01:38 AM
Hear that humming sound GAR?

Waitaminnit.. I see what's going on here!

You're sourcing THOSE pix from the same guy you met on the Marshall forum bitching about your amp, you Monoblockhead. Or else you, the guy always seeking validation in pictures, would have shot the alphanumeric codes AND figured out how to decifer them.

And you're so against trolling. How could you DiamondJimi! How could you do such a thing...

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 01:52 AM
You're sourcing THOSE pix from the same guy you met on the Marshall forum bitching about your amp, you Monoblockhead. Or else you, the guy always seeking validation in pictures, would have shot the alphanumeric codes AND figured out how to decifer them.

Fuck. it's hilarious watching you squirm for those codes! :biggrin:

Marshall forum? Got a link bitch?

Seeking validation? It's called posting your shit and discussing it with other musicians, Dumbass!
So you're basically saying, everyone who post's pics. of there gear here is seeking validation? :lmao:
Get a clue, Potsie!:biggrin:

And you're so against trolling. How could you DiamondJimi! How could you do such a thing...

Ahahahahahaa, Supertroll calling me a troll. That's funny right there! :lmao:

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Marshall forum? Got a link bitch?

Behold, "feral Jim"

Problems with EL 34 50/50 Dual Monoblock Power Amp - Marshall Amp Forum (http://www.marshallforum.com/workbench/3336-problems-el-34-50-50-dual-monoblock-power-amp.html)

Behold. Your shit's so broke even you can't give it away..

jhale667
09-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Ahahahahahaa, Supertroll calling me a troll. That's funny right there! :lmao:

And now he's stalking someone he thinks is you on the Marshall forum...what a weirdo...:hee:

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:15 AM
How many times has an owning of mine just kinda crept up behind you and whacked you on the ass like that.. a couple now, huh.

/owned #24

that was a good one, goodnite all I am on the patio looking out at the Pacific oceans cool breeze with that one. fresh, fulfilling, and completely satisfying.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 04:02 AM
Stalker...
http://www.millan.net/anims/giffar/stalker.gif

jhale667
09-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Stalker...

He really is, y'know...wait 'til he starts PM'ing you personal questions about your Facebook/MySpace page (one you haven't even linked to here) or something equally creepy. :umm:

Yep, you've made the list...and I'm not talking about the people he supposedly has on 'ignore', either...beware.

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 11:03 AM
He really is, y'know...wait 'til he starts PM'ing you personal questions about your Facebook/MySpace page (one you haven't even linked to here) or something equally creepy. :umm:

Creepy...

Yep, you've made the list...and I'm not talking about the people he supposedly has on 'ignore', either...beware.

The coward has all of us on his imaginary ignore list. But in reality he
lives to read what we have to say and show (ya know, real gear, not not imaginary gear kept in an imaginary storage space). :biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
09-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Congrats Jim..

fuck the troll

that is all

sadaist
09-17-2009, 02:38 PM
I just find it fascinating. A guitar and a speaker. LOL. Amazing how much more to it there is to get the sound you want. From the guitar shape & wood, to strings & pickups, pots, cables, cabinets, speakers, amps, pedals, and on & on & on & on......

Confusing as hell to a noob like me.

jhale667
09-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Congrats Jim..

fuck the troll

that is all

Brief, direct...to the point...love it. ;)

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Congrats Jim..

fuck the troll

that is all

Well said!

Cheers!
:beers8:

GAR
09-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Unless you can show the date codes off these frames I can't take this thread too seriously.

Already you chicken-legged, beerbellied stickboys are backslapping each other for namecalling.

kwame k
09-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Unless you can show the date codes off these frames I can't take this thread too seriously.

Already you chicken-legged, beerbellied stickboys are backslapping each other for namecalling.

Unless you post pics of your shit no one will take you seriously :biggrin:

jhale667
09-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Unless you post pics of your shit no one will take you seriously :biggrin:

EVER.

Irony is lost on GAyR, apparently...;)

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 11:11 PM

Put yer dick away Flabio. I'm not fucking telling you...

But... any of you that are interested in the serial #'s ,just drop me a PM and I'll gladly share 'em with ya! ;)

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Date codes! Gimmee gimmee gimeee..

But let's have the date codes next to the T1221 number which is important to see how old they really are....

BTW when I say I'm still waiting for you to post the date code, I'm not talking about your usual colored-bandana method I'm talking about blah,blah,blah...

In that case, the minor detail of reading the date codes ....

Or else you, the guy always seeking validation in pictures, would have shot the alphanumeric codes AND figured out how to decifer them.

http://backupmoxie.com/www/img/arrow-up.gif Bad obsession http://backupmoxie.com/www/img/arrow-up.gif

http://vtw.com.au/images/arrow_down.gif Good Obsession http://vtw.com.au/images/arrow_down.gif
http://www.beatsworking.tv/UFO/album/obsession.jpg

kwame k
09-17-2009, 11:47 PM
:lmao:

GAR
09-18-2009, 12:05 AM
Manufacture date codes on Celestions are NOT serial numbers.

/own3rd ( DJ special error code #25)

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Whatever, why do you care so much?

GAR
09-18-2009, 12:38 AM
Owning you is an easy art, because of your insignificance it's like picking on the smallest runt in the class: if I get too abusive, the rest of the short bus all hop in and then I have to own you all at the same time.

So it's not really about knowing the actual date codes, so much as I know you copied the pictures - and therefore cannot produce the fuckin' pics to prove it.

Owning you in little pieces is really what it's about.

It's like comediaeh.. It's like poetry, and I do it consistently and vary the pace with Van Gogh-like precision and I fuckin' love every minute of it.

Especially when you come back to the thread a week, a month later, and then after you reread the whole thread you realize not only did I own you, but you got owned hard and the feeling dawns upon you not unlike pissing yourself in a wetsuit: it is a strange, warm feeling you feel but nobody else really notices..

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 12:44 AM
You can't even own a clue...

So it's not really about knowing the actual date codes, so much as I know you copied the pictures - and therefore cannot produce the fuckin' pics to prove it.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 01:04 AM
Hmm, how 'bout that beige carpet?
Notice the mic stand to the right?
And how 'bout the unfinished drywall a few inches beyond the pedalboard???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Mypedalboard2009.jpg

Hmmmm...... If I wheeled my new cabinet in front of my pedalboard, took 3 steps back and took a picture.....

It would look just like this....

The fail is large here... :lmao:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/welcome-to-fail.jpg

:Loser:

jhale667
09-18-2009, 01:05 AM

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 01:19 AM
PWN3D for fucking LIFE!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

Yo GARbage ,stick to peeing on young boys and lying about your shit! :lmao:

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Looks like GARbarella's himshe friend, Blackf*ag has popped by to pass out some "groans" on behalf of his sweetheart.

Isn't that sweet !?

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Looks like GARbarella's himshe friend, Blackf*ag has popped by to pass out some "groans" on behalf of his sweetheart.

Isn't that sweet !?

No, I just think you're a douchebag who can't realize when somebody's rattling his cage. :hee: Carry on.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 02:00 AM
Wanker... :handjob:

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 02:10 AM
Wow, that was creative. You really told me. :umm:

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 02:22 AM
Shhh, just go back to the front line where you belong ,this forum is for musicians...

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 02:35 AM
Then why are 90% of your posts focused on Gar rather than Gear, you simple little baffoon?

Reading these threads are like watching a dancing monkey...and guess who your money grinder is?

Carry on..."musician"...:rofl:

hideyoursheep
09-18-2009, 03:05 AM
Then why are 90% of your posts focused on Gar rather than Gear, you simple little baffoon?

Reading these threads are like watching a dancing monkey...and guess who your money grinder is?

Carry on..."musician"...:rofl:

You're the last person that should ever make that kind of an observation about anyone!

Cock-pocket.

Whose the "baffoon" again?

:rofl:because you're too dumbass to realize you're a dumbass.

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 03:22 AM
Wow, you called me a buffoon. How creative. It's almost like I heard that just recently...

Oh, yeah - it's in the post right about yours. :umm:

Lame.

You were doing better when you said you were going to beat me up.:hee:

hideyoursheep
09-18-2009, 04:35 AM
Yiu're doing better with yer spelling.

I'd never intentionally do physical harm to you, ButtFag...I have a soft spot for the weaker sex. Not to mention you're obviously handicapped.

I don't need that wearing on my conscience.:biggrin:

Igosplut
09-18-2009, 07:33 AM
No, I just think you're a douchebag who can't realize when somebody's rattling his cage. :hee: Carry on.

The things that are known about Gar....

He harassed a soldiers mother (longtime member) in a thread at DDLR asking us to pray for her son's safety, putting up about ten post's describing how may ways that her son was going to be killed until she asked us to close it..

Then he jumped on a thread that somebody (falsely as it was later proved, but nobody knew that at the time) posted about a (longtime) member that was thought to be suicidal. Gar put up almost two pages of suggestions of how the person could kill themselves that night, even though he was told repeatedly to let it go.

Later here he posted in a thread about pissing in the shower about how he would piss on young boys legs (his words) at a public pool.

Then in another thread he described his enjoyment (his words again) at wiping his ass with matchbox cars, then throwing them out to toddlers playing in a yard next door and happily seeing one of them put the toy in his mouth.

This is all mostly in the last year.

Gar has been caught here and at DDLR in mutiple lies/bullshit about almost every subject including the thing he claims to know the best...This forum. He got canned as a mod at DDLR because he was too full of bullshit for people to take anymore.

The ire that he draws here from other posters, he earns. The people here actually have the gear that they say they do, build, play and post pics/info about them. In short, regular people. Are they doing it right? are they good at it? Maybe, maybe not. But they try, and they share, so it's all good. Gar does nothing except tell them it's shit, they're doing it all wrong, they're lying about it, ect. He claims to know/have something better than whatever's posted, but can never substaintiate anything he says because "his stuff is too secret" to show "regular people" or another was "you guys will harass (his words) my many Ebay auctions" This goes beyond just guitars/gear as I've seem mutiple threads with him claiming that he had better cars/boats/motorcycles/ect but could never offer any proof ("I'm not posting any pictures for you shitheads") His words again.

So what is actually know about him is much worse than what he claims to be.

I really do try to not derail threads, I never liked it when it was done at our board. I like reading this thread and seeing what people put together (I know shit-all about musical instruments, but I build things and appreciate effort put forth) and learning new things. But if you let Gar run wild, he'll shit up every forum like a dog with the runs......

Panamark
09-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Im still getting ripped on that butter Igo !!

ThrillsNSpills
09-18-2009, 11:34 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jQ6pfRionBw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jQ6pfRionBw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:fenderstrat:

can I get a little reverb in the monitor
thankya

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Then why are 90&#37; of your posts focused on Gar rather than Gear, you simple little baffoon?

90% hmmm. Looks like "Mr. Pibb" needs to learn some math. :rolleyes:
Your boyfriend has an uncontrollable reflex to throw poo from his cage and derail perfectly good threads with long winded ,empty headed, misinformed, rambling posts...

Seems that you're too busy greasing up his cornhole for your next plunge to realize this.
So howzabout you and GARbage just go back to enjoying yourselves :anal: on Queer St and do us all a favour and keep the fuck out of Gear St! Capish !?

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Take a look at your last 10 posts, and tell me how many had to do with your fantasy of being a "musician." Then divide the big number by the little number. Douchebag.

jhale667
09-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Take a look at your last 10 posts, and tell me how many had to do with your fantasy of being a "musician." Then divide the big number by the little number. Douchebag.

Better yet, take a look at YOUR last 10 posts, and tell me how many have been straight-up trolls, or rimming your new buddy GAyR...

If you answered "ALL OF THE ABOVE", you are correct, jackass. STFU.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Take a look at your last 10 posts, and tell me how many had to do with your fantasy of being a "musician."

Fantasy? Ahahahaa nice try, Sheila. Unlike yours and your boyfriends, my post's are based on reality...

Then divide the big number by the little number.

Your stab at math ,I take it? :rolleyes:

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Better yet, take a look at YOUR last 10 posts, and tell me how many have been straight-up trolls,

I don't deny it...because I'm not the one taking myself way too seriously... :hee:

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't deny it... :hee:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmr2TUPBIOw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmr2TUPBIOw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jhale667
09-18-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't deny it...because I'm not the one taking myself way too seriously... :hee:

Maybe not...you are, however, wallowing in lameness...

GAR
09-19-2009, 03:00 AM

He harassed a soldiers mother (longtime member) in a thread at DDLR asking us to pray for her son's safety, putting up about ten post's describing how may ways that her son was going to be killed until she asked us to close it..

Then he jumped on a thread that somebody (falsely as it was later proved, but nobody knew that at the time) posted about a (longtime) member that was thought to be suicidal. Gar put up almost two pages of suggestions of how the person could kill themselves that night, even though he was told repeatedly to let it go.

Later here he posted in a thread about pissing in the shower about how he would piss on young boys legs (his words) at a public pool.

Then in another thread he described his enjoyment (his words again) at wiping his ass with matchbox cars, then throwing them out to toddlers playing in a yard next door and happily seeing one of them put the toy in his mouth.

Gar has been caught here and at DDLR in mutiple lies/bullshit about almost every subject including the thing he claims to know the best...This forum. He got canned as a mod at DDLR because he was too full of bullshit for people to take anymore.

The ire that he draws here from other posters, he earns. The people here actually have the gear that they say they do, build, play and post pics/info about them. In short, regular people. Are they doing it right? are they good at it? Maybe, maybe not. But they try, and they share, so it's all good. Gar does nothing except tell them it's shit, they're doing it all wrong, they're lying about it, ect. He claims to know/have something better than whatever's posted, but can never substaintiate anything he says because "his stuff is too secret" to show "regular people" or another was "you guys will harass (his words) my many Ebay auctions" This goes beyond just guitars/gear as I've seem mutiple threads with him claiming that he had better cars/boats/motorcycles/ect but could never offer any proof ("I'm not posting any pictures for you shitheads") His words again.

I really do try to not derail threads, I never liked it when it was done at our board. I like reading this thread and seeing what people put together (I know shit-all about musical instruments, but I build things and appreciate effort put forth) and learning new things. But if you let Gar run wild, he'll shit up every forum like a dog with the runs......

Shit! That's quite a resume of domination, Igo.

Allow me to rebutts: I've redressed these concerns a million times but your summary is impressive enough to do it one more time..

1. I toyed with Chelle, she saw the same thread you mentioned was at DDLR (till you pissed off the host), and the examples I was posing to you IDIOTS were illustrations of why I didn't think her kid's service would put him in any danger, because my pop was a JAG and I understand what an MP is and does. You FAGs did not, you went on with distortions such as "oh, so why are you teasing that her kids' gonna get shot or blown up" when that was clearly not the logic.

If it wasn't understood as macabre humor why then 8 mos later does she invite me onto Facebook and joining her groups in 4 separate games like Pirate this and Vampire that? But you didn't know that, because it's none of your business. If she's pissed at me, it's over capping on her marrying Q not your distortions - so what?

2. CaptainCaveman's "I'm Dying Guys.." thread which nobody cared about at Warham's, took on a whole nuther ballgame when it spilled over to DDLR and at first I wtf? both parties, then when it revaled to be a classic attention-whore thread, of course I elaborated on dozens of ways he could be dying, or killing his fucking self.

So fuckn' what?

3. A little weirdo Asian kid in the shower at the pool, staring at a grown man's knob the size of his arm hanging down: if you saw the look on his face sizing me up, you'd say pissing on him was the correct discipline for him.

And such it was.. I was aiming for the face but alas.. I shared most of my urine with the others in the pool so I had barely enough to reach his leg, so what?

4. Those filthy hot wheels were left in the hallway of my old apartment off 7th street in much the same way Bad Santa used to come visit our house and leave the broken toys for me.. so I was just improvising there from what I know on that one. Por que?

5. Igo keep saying "liar, liar, coward pants on fire" but can't single out one solitary lie so he provides distortions and distracts. When he does this, I try to include him more in the conversation out of pity so as not to ding his delicate confidence but this drives him more in the negative. So I think it's his meds, it can't be anything else I've tried.. so what thee fuck?

6. Critiqueing gear: ok so I'm unhappy with common guitars and simple principles of what music products are out there. Do I just say "this sucks/that sucks/the whole world is sour" no of course not, I make suggestions as well as recommendations and speak in the first person on the background of the matter.. but somehow other people have figured out what a search engine is, they use it and find I'm usually right on the subject, then blame me for supplying them with a link? Saying, oh your best friend wikipedia and google.. fuck that! What thee fuck, again? Is Igo and the other naysayers that insecure - who cares I don't.

I'm not looking for brownie points, I'm sharing for what it's worth. So what?

7. I'll share my background on something, but not my pics. I've never changed my tune on that. I did a step by step thread on how I wax pot pickups, dipping a couple PAF's and some Duncans before the Army went down the first time. That was 2002, when I had time to waste but not anymore, so what?

8. My claims are, playing the radio and little else. What I don't claim, is some fantastic story about finding a set of greenback Celestions from the 70's based on other people's pics, which I have been turned down for just a little futher proof, the manufacture date codes which woud tell us how old they really are. So what if he doesn't share!

It just means DJ's a thief, or someone gave him stolen property and he doesn't want it identified; or that he stole the pics from some guy on the Marshall forum - which means he's worse.. a plagiarist, claiming someone else's things are his when they're not.

I dont really care, but I still think he should send 'em to Jay because he's the only one here who doesn't have a good set of speakers. I know they're rare, but I'm still curious as to how old exactly. So what?

9. Igosplut claims he doesn't like disrupting discussions, yet I've had him chase my threads for weeks and weeks disrupting with his 5 wpm typing speed one-liner gags like "coward" "you are dumb / you are stupid / you are not funny / you are a liar" I mean, fuck dude so what?

If you're gonna go threadjacking like you did at DDLR, can't you change your game up to make it at least slightly interesting to the uninitiated who have not been 'Splutted? Cuz that's like the only thing you consistently do, is slander.

Try changing it up a little, you know. Add some color; throw in some broccoli, add a pinch of Ginger, pinch Gilligan too.. fuck.. bone Mrs Howell for all Igivafuk.. but do something DIFFERENT for once! My G-d..

GAR
09-19-2009, 03:07 AM
Wow, you called me a buffoon. How creative.

That's a cross between a Baffalo, a Giruffe, and an Orangatoon.

Yes it was creative, but it was an awfully uncalled-for nasty he made on you. And he should take it back.

Diamondjimi
09-19-2009, 04:34 AM
3. A little weirdo Asian kid in the shower at the pool, staring at a grown man's knob the size of his arm hanging down: if you saw the look on his face sizing me up, you'd say pissing on him was the correct discipline for him.

And such it was.. I was aiming for the face but alas.. I shared most of my urine with the others in the pool so I had barely enough to reach his leg, so what?

He recognised you because you offered him fifty bucks to toss his salad the last time he crossed your path.
Besides, Savicki claims it looked like a 3 inch helmet with a six inch hair growing out the end of it!

8. My claims are, playing the radio and little else.

NOT A MUSICIAN ,although you claim to be on message boards... :Loser:

What I don't claim, is some fantastic story about finding a set of greenback Celestions from the 70's based on other people's pics, which I have been turned down for just a little futher proof, the manufacture date codes which woud tell us how old they really are. So what if he doesn't share!

Other peoples pics... That's funny right there coming from the king of hyper linking other peoples pics to make his point. The poor little fella doesn't even own a fuckin camera...
Maybe Amway will give ya a try. Think about it in 6 months you can buy your very own camera and a computer, then you won't have to post from the library or the internet cafe' you're posting from right now..

Sad little man. (Judging by your picture ya gotta be pushing,what. 5'6" ?)

It just means DJ's a thief, or someone gave him stolen property and he doesn't want it identified; or that he stole the pics from some guy on the Marshall forum - which means he's worse.. a plagiarist, claiming someone else's things are his when they're not.

Nice try faggy.
Tell ya what girly man, I'll fix that problem on Sunday when I get home from the studio...

I know they're rare, but I'm still curious as to how old exactly. So what?

It's your obsession.... keep on squirming, Bish!:tongue0011:

Hardrock69
09-19-2009, 05:10 AM
Goddam....

Gar is truly a worthless piece of hamster shit.

Poor baby gets so envious of everyone for the gear they have that he has to continually trash us and our stuff in a vain attempt to make himself feel better.

Worthless idiot.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Igosplut
09-19-2009, 05:36 AM
Shit! That's quite a resume of domination, Igo.

Funny how nobody disagrees with it but you. Twist the story's up however you like, but people still know the truth here.

GAR
09-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Twist the story's up however you like, but people still know the truth here.

Are we still on your Talking Point #1 spin - insulting Chelle?

Answer me this: which one of you fuckfaces put MY friend (not a close one, but an eFriend nonetheless) Chelle's name as the witch smiley?

Cuz that happened once you dumbskulls Igo and Zhazha took over, I never noticed it before and you know what I'm talking about:

:chelle: was the rename on the :witch: icon at DDLR

Big defender. Big champion of the hurt and the downtrodden. Big Hero Igo of the Splut..

ThrillsNSpills
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM

You are laboring under a delusion that any creature from any species could give a fuck what a degenerate who brags about urinating on children thinks about anything.

Actually , ARG is good for this forum as it drives musicians away from the net and back to practicing.

ThrillsNSpills
09-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Arg is doing what he can to get the internet regulated.

really doesn't say much for the site to the guests that scroll around if trash like this goes unchecked.

Igosplut
09-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Are we still on your Talking Point #1 spin - insulting Chelle?

Answer me this: which one of you fuckfaces put MY friend (not a close one, but an eFriend nonetheless) Chelle's name as the witch smiley?

Even though I've gone through this before, I'll do it again. YOU were the one (and only one) that posted all the possible ways your "Friends" son would get killed after she just wanted people to send a prayer for her kids safety. YOUR friend wanted the thread closed as a direct result of your posting. And WE were the fuckfaces?

Cuz that happened once you dumbskulls Igo and Zhazha took over, I never noticed it before and you know what I'm talking about:

:chelle: was the rename on the :witch: icon at DDLR

First time I've heard of this. Zah and I no more controlled DDLR than Pana or VB Fan control this site. We had no admin powers, and we never had "control" of anything. And if you compare Chell having an emoticon named after her ( There was plenty on those named after posters, and I have actually no idea who did it all but it was probably Von) as being comparable to you exploiting a mothers concern for her son like you did well you're that much more fucked than most thought.

Big defender. Big champion of the hurt and the downtrodden. Big Hero Igo of the Splut..

Whatever. Didn't like that you couldn't act just as you please? Don't like being called out on it? Oh well. People here saw the threads. and no amount of your spin changes that.

You were the only person (other than aliases and bots) I ever banned in five years. It probably took that long for someone as despicable as you to rear his/her head (surprising as that is). Or most likely it took that long for your true self to surface. If I was wrong, or abused what little power I had Von/Sesh would have booted my ass right out. But the fact was they didn't. Fact was, it was YOUR ass that got canned as a mod. Both from DDLR AND here.

It all speaks volumes about you.....

jhale667
09-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Arg is doing what he can to get the internet regulated.

really doesn't say much for the site to the guests that scroll around if trash like this goes unchecked.

Thinking it's about time to just go

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/zerotrolltolerance.jpg

And GAyR qualifies as two out of three already.

twonabomber
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM
provides distortions and distracts

and you don't?

DDLR (till you pissed off the host)

i have continually said that was never the case, and you keep beating that dead fucking horse.

Diamondjimi
09-20-2009, 11:15 PM
My claims are, playing the radio and little else.

^^^The truth!^^^

You also claim to possess a massive collection of gear in a storage facility and claim to know what everyone needs to do with their gear... :rolleyes:

What I don't claim, is some fantastic story about finding a set of greenback Celestions from the 70's
It's nice to dream, eh?!

based on other people's pics,
False!

which I have been turned down for just a little futher proof, the manufacture date codes which woud tell us how old they really are. So what if he doesn't share!

You squirm, We laugh! :biggrin:

It just means DJ's a thief, or someone gave him stolen property and he doesn't want it identified; or that he stole the pics from some guy on the Marshall forum - which means he's worse.. a plagiarist, claiming someone else's things are his when they're not...

FAIL!

WTF is this???

My GREATEST photoshop of them all?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/ThingsGARfailDOESnTown-AHAHAhahahah.jpg

Ahahahaha ,EAT A DICK BITCH! :lmao:

:dafinger:

jhale667
09-20-2009, 11:20 PM

GAR
09-20-2009, 11:57 PM
I Wooda put that $150 into mudding and painting that drywall before I put it into mudding and painting those cabinets.

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 12:01 AM
Ahahahaa, you wish you had a hundred and fifty bucks... :biggrin:

GAR
09-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Well I can't say I saw THAT slur coming.. from a guy who builds a sound wall but can't afford to fuckin' finish it or nail it up right, even..

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Well I can't say I saw THAT slur coming.. from a guy who builds a sound wall but can't afford to fuckin' finish it or nail it up right, even..

In due time ,Bish.

Do you use scotch or duct tape to hold your box/domicile together?
Is your hair straightener butane, or do you sneak it into the Mobile Gas public restroom and use their plug? JC....

GAR
09-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Yeah make sure you take the bent-head nails out and redo them so you pass code. You wouldn't want the permit you didn't pull get violated by the inspector who won't be coming out to your neck of the 'sticks..

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Weak... but still
Your fail is strong. Keep up the good work :Loser:

GAR
09-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Home Depot rents air nailers.. you could even finish with base moulding!

And after you finish base trimming all your fake Marshalls, you may decide to do the wall, too.

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Home Depot rents air nailers.. you could even finish with base moulding!

What kind of emptyheaded dumbshit NAILS drywall to the studs?

You use these...http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture100/liujianbin/product4.jpg Dumbass!

They're called drywall screws. A Brad nailer is for base and casings... :Loser:

GAR
09-21-2009, 01:03 AM
Guys like you think joint compound should be sold with all zig-zag rolling papers..

GAR
09-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Huh? What was that Mr. Beatercab?

Oh is that right? DiamondJimi, your cab says that he notices the wall has the same drywall screws spacing as what you assembled HIM with.

You've been own3rd by your own shitty, homemade 4x12 cab.

But you saved 50% in screws by spacing a foot apart instead of 9" spacing so you could have enough to make a pedalboard. Now that's ingenuity..

GAR
09-21-2009, 01:12 AM
Yes I noticed the similarities.. you made the wall, the fookin CAB and the ugly unpainted pedalboard!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Mypedalboard2009.jpg

AND you made the guitar. Way to go, Mr. Greenjeans.. those are ALL your drywall screws.

Thanks for pointing that out, and owning yourself. Stupid. I feel bad owning you this hard..

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 07:52 AM
GAR is obsessed with my shit.
Time to stop stalking me and go find a friend. And stop PM'ing me.I'm not into dudes,understand,Clay...

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Yes I noticed the similarities.. you made the wall, the fookin CAB and the ugly unpainted pedalboard!

AND you made the guitar. Way to go, Mr. Greenjeans.. those are ALL your drywall screws.

Thanks for pointing that out, and owning yourself. Stupid. I feel bad owning you this hard..

Mr.Ipeeonboy's is sounding more and more like katie every day...:hee:

Hardrock69
09-21-2009, 01:25 PM
I Wooda put that $150 into mudding and painting that drywall before I put it into mudding and painting those cabinets.

Who in the fuck cares what YOU "woulda" done, asswipe?

So now have you spent a buncha time sorting through home-improvement websites so you can make yourself appear as though you know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to drywall?

You are pathetic.

Coyote
09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Just goes to show, bong hits don't suit everybody...

But some people should stay the fuck off crack.

Igosplut
09-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Im still getting ripped on that butter Igo !!

HA!

With all the shit-slinging, I glossed right over this. I hope you've made a new batch since then.....

I'll tell her that..

jhale667
09-21-2009, 07:34 PM
GAR is obsessed with my shit.

'Bout time he moved on to someone else's shit...;)

Expect posts on things like - how Gibson didn't build your LP as well as he would have soon...:lmao:

GAR
09-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Well how about it, BobJimi fuckin' Villa?

First its all "wow, I dragged home a score" until you're asked to prove it, when suddenly it's not even about the age of the speakers - because you built the crapinet after all!

How come you won't address that.. it's YOUR credibility here on the line, not the Troll you follow from thread to thread.

GAR
09-21-2009, 07:47 PM
'Bout time he moved on to someone else's shit...

Jay, I just know that if we work together on this here, we could trade you up to an unused set of vintage Greenbacks.. hardly ever, ever being used here.

Then you could ditch those G12m70's..

Blackflag
09-21-2009, 07:53 PM
I can't believe how sensitive all the pussies in the gear forum are. Like little girls. "Gar's being mean to us!" Fucking get real.

And drywall is nailed to studs all the time, that's how it's done in new houses. Fucking idiot.

Blackflag
09-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Jay, I just know that if we work together on this here, we could trade you up to an unused set of vintage Greenbacks.. hardly ever, ever being used here.

Hale doesn't want good tone. Hale wants the effects-laden Steve Vai Tone.

Now watch him cry about this post.

jhale667
09-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Hale's tone is already pretty amazing. Greenbacks would be killer!

Now I'm gonna go stick a plunger up my ass, BRB...

:hee:

jhale667
09-21-2009, 08:48 PM

Gee, does Canada have an equivalent to those USPS "one rate" boxes? Would all 4 of 'em be over 70 lbs? :hee:

Yeah, whatever. :rolleyes:

As I've mentioned before, will probably throw a set of Scumback reissues in one of my cabs someday...stop whining...

Thanks for proving my point, btw... ;)

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Well how about it, BobJimi fuckin' Villa?

First its all "wow, I dragged home a score" until you're asked to prove it, when suddenly it's not even about the age of the speakers - because you built the crapinet after all!

How come you won't address that.. it's YOUR credibility here on the line, not the Troll you follow from thread to thread.

Holy fuck ,now THAT is funny. Prove it!? Ahahaaa still squirming for those codes... :lmao:
First you say I stole the pics from another site, NOW you're implying that I I built it. Ahahahaaa, what a maroon!
If I built the fuckin thing I sure as fuck wouldn't use shitboard and I sure as fuck wouldn't make it black... :Loser:

And drywall is nailed to studs all the time, that's how it's done in new houses. Fucking idiot.

Yeah, maybe in new shitholes.And are guaranteed to pop in the first 6 months...
REAL renos and custom ones use screws exclusively, Cocksucker!

It's so nice that you and GAR have found each other. :poofters:
How are your fathers handling the news?

jhale667
09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
It's so nice that you and GAR have found each other. :poofters:
How are your fathers handling the news?

It's a regular fucking Trollboat episode...

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/ghey-33917.jpg

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/post-a222391-ghey-powder.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/murdok1/ghey.jpg

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Hmm, these two Rumprangers make a lovely couple. They seem to have so much in common.
Neither play an instrument, nobody likes them and they cuntinue to be owned in every forum...

jhale667
09-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Hmm, these two Rumprangers make a lovely couple. They seem to have so much in common.
Neither play an instrument, nobody likes them and they cuntinue to be owned in every forum...

Every time either one of them posts, the

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/ghey-o-meter.gif

goes through the roof...:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 11:16 PM
True dat! :biggrin:

GAR
09-21-2009, 11:50 PM
First you say I stole the pics from another site, NOW you're implying that I I built it.

WRONG

I didn't imply you built it, I said you DID build it.

I like how you got the horizontal grain off by only 5 the length of the cab, that's the kind of handiwork I'd expect from a first-timer guy who takes housepaint to his backline.

Regardless of who built it, you own it now. Someone once told me that it's not about what you keep in life so much as the choice made to let go those things of lesser value.

Pull the speakers for Jay and then paint this one white, too. Now that you got five empty cabinets, you can turn them all face out with the backs off with one on top to make a fort outside to play in.

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 12:10 AM
WRONG

I didn't imply you built it, I said you DID build it.

No, you claimed I stole the pics and that's the reason I couldn't tell you the codes on the speakers. Now you claim that I built the fuckin thing...

As everyone here knows the simple fact that YOU are the lying sack of cat shit trolling these boards.

Name ONE poster on these boards that will vouche for YOU and say you're a straight up ,non lying "guy". :Loser:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 12:11 AM
I like how you got the horizontal grain off by only 5 the length of the cab,

Holy fuck, OCD much?:biggrin:

jhale667
09-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Name ONE poster on these boards that will vouche for YOU and say you're a straight up ,non lying "guy". :Loser:

The kids at the pool sure won't...:rolleyes:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/backup.jpg

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:15 AM
OK how about changing the title, "Let's talk about a nice score when we feel like it"

It's all about DiamondJimi, isn't it.

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:17 AM
No, you claimed I stole the pics and that's the reason I couldn't tell you the codes on the speakers. Now you claim that I built the fuckin thing...

You painted it white already. Didn't you!

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey GAR, you gonna be @ NAMM 2010?

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:25 AM
I snuck in last year, but not the one before it. Why do you need a pass?

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah, maybe in new shitholes.And are guaranteed to pop in the first 6 months...
REAL renos and custom ones use screws exclusively, Cocksucker!

Because we know builders never do the cheap thing. Is the drywall in new houses nailed or screwed? Nailed, asshole.

You're an idiot, and you're an internet poser, just like my friend Hale. But worst of all...worst of all...you live in Canada. :hee:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey GAR, you gonna be @ NAMM 2010?

Yeah, Gar... are ya? are ya?? What a fucking imbecile. :hee:

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:31 AM
If I do sheetrock I usually start with a dozen nails tacking the center, to the edges, then go outward legthwise before stitching in the screws one every two or three feet.

That's how I was taught in my teens, I don't know if that's code or not but I believe using more screws than that is a waste, myself.

jhale667
09-22-2009, 12:31 AM
just like my friend Hale.

...you don't have any friends. :tongue0011:

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Yeah, Gar... are ya? are ya?? What a fucking imbecile. :hee:

I think he wants passes from me or something.. I call Realrocker every year leave him a message he's got a pass waiting for him, but I don't knwo if he picks it up. He's the only guy in the area who'd go or give a shit to.

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 12:53 AM
I think he wants passes from me or something.. I call Realrocker every year leave him a message he's got a pass waiting for him, but I don't knwo if he picks it up. He's the only guy in the area who'd go or give a shit to.

Man, this guy is an annoying hanger-oner. And he's a Canadian, too. Shit.

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 12:54 AM
...you don't have any friends. :tongue0011:

"All my friends are dead." - Turbonegro

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:55 AM
He can go to the smaller NAMM in the summertime, they alternate between Chicago and some town in Tennesee..

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 01:00 AM
I'm sure the Canadians have some stupid shit he can go to.

jhale667
09-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Man, this guy is an annoying hanger-oner.

This from the guy with his tongue in the crack of the site's resident jackass...and contributed zero to any thread in the forum he's posted in.

The irony. Congrats. :fufu:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Do you see me trying to bum tickets off you, Hale?

I haven't done anything to 'hang on' to you...unless you think I'm calling you a douchebag to get on your good side. :hee:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 01:06 AM
But worst of all...worst of all...you live in Canada. :hee:

Weak... like I'm supposed to be offended!? :rolleyes:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 01:07 AM
Weak... like I'm supposed to be offended!? :rolleyes:

No, you're too stupid to be offended by that. :hee:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 01:11 AM
It's all about DiamondJimi, isn't it.

Ahaha, you're gettin there, Dumbass...:biggrin:

Hey why not tell us the story of the time you were showering with young boys and how you walked over to them with your dick in your hand. What happened next GAr. :turninggay:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 01:12 AM
No, you're too stupid to be offended by that. :hee:

Trying to rattle my cage... sure ,ok.... :rolleyes:

jhale667
09-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Did I mention I still hunger for the cock?

Douchetube.
:tongue0011:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Is that the best you can do, Hale? You and Diamondjimi couldn't come up with a single good response between you. You should put your heads together and make a dick.

jhale667
09-22-2009, 02:16 AM
Is that the best you can do, Hale?

Not even close.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/lolz-you-fail.jpg

You on the other hand never had any material to start with...

GO-SPURS-GO
09-22-2009, 02:29 AM
the site's resident jackass

I just talked to him on the phone. Waaaay different from what I was expecting. I figured he would be this crazy talker that talked a mile a minute, kinda like.. uh, me. :0 But he sounded like a laid back, soft spoken kinda guy. His girlfriend sounded nice too! I think he was freaking out on ME. :hee: When I talked to John (juice) over at Rothfans, he thought I was a black guy. Hmm.. maybe THAT'S why he seemed a little taken aback by me. :biggrin:

jhale667
09-22-2009, 02:40 AM
:rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
09-22-2009, 02:42 AM

jhale667
09-22-2009, 02:50 AM
I just talked to him on the phone.

That'll come back to haunt ya...:umm:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/onsecondthought.jpg

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 05:35 AM

No, YOU'RE the fucking idiot. I've NEVER seen sheetrock nailed EVER in new (or remodeled) houses on the east coast. I couldn't tell you if it was code or not, but that's the way it's done here...

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 05:42 AM
If I do sheetrock I usually start with a dozen nails tacking the center, to the edges, then go outward legthwise before stitching in the screws one every two or three feet.

That's how I was taught in my teens, I don't know if that's code or not but I believe using more screws than that is a waste, myself.

I would think the waste would be bringing and alternating using TWO guns and fasteners than just screwing it. But then again, why wouldn't you know about being a waste?

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 05:46 AM

Sounds like YOU'RE the one that needs passes there GARgle

Nickdfresh
09-22-2009, 08:54 AM

I'd like to add a couple comments he made here to this. He seems to have a strange fetish regarding young boys, as GAR frequently makes comments are purposefully farting in young boys faces and otherwise seeking them out for harassment...

I have some "inside info" on GAR and some educated guesses...:)

He's not just an internet weirdo, he plays one in real life too...

Nickdfresh
09-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Is that the best you can do, Hale? You and Diamondjimi couldn't come up with a single good response between you. You should put your heads together and make a dick.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbDxuPvbSdE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbDxuPvbSdE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chefcraig
09-22-2009, 09:11 AM
I dunno...I only framed and hung rock for about 11 years, so I'm no expert. Yet the first screw in the board went into the low corner where it butted a previously hung board. You'd slam the board, hold it in place with a knee, reach over and nail it with your gun, then add a second about six inches up. Then you'd go for a spot about six inches above your head on the same side. You see, you are trying to tie the boards together, to create a tight seam, but at the same time, you want to stop holding onto the damned board, as it's heavy. If you (or the framer) did their set up correctly, the boards will fit together perfectly. Simple math allows for this. Finally, you'd set a screw into the left side towards the middle or near the top, while holding the stud with your left hand, to allow correctness of contact.

And when you are paid by the board, you only tack things. Three screws on the right hand side, one on the left center or above will do. Where the boards meet, the studs are the stiffest. Only an idiot wastes his time "guesstimating" the center of the board (even if you drew a line top to bottom, there is no guarantee the stud will be behind it) with a screw gun, as the center stud is more or less flapping in the breeze by not being tied into another board. The object is to get as many boards up in the shortest time possible. You (or a subordinate) can finish things later.

Besides, tacking things is common sense. You never know when the over-weight GC will show up (usually when you are nearly finished) to announce that the low wall you just hung needs to be three feet to the left of where it was laid out in the plans. You see, he forgot to mention the revision that has been sitting on the dashboard of his sparkling clean truck since last Thursday and only remembered it today when he discovered the notice while looking for a toothpick.

chefcraig
09-22-2009, 09:43 AM
One more thing. Besides being a remarkably bone-headed waste of time, starting in the middle on a new board creates a pivot point that can never be adjusted. When you are (finally) screwing off a center stud, you start at the bottom, working your way up the stud, rather than starting in the center on a fishing expedition that only leaves holes to be fixed by the finisher.

Hardrock69
09-22-2009, 09:45 AM

Yet you claimed to have snuck in to NAMM in a previous post. In other words, you do not have passes to give out to anyone, as you don't even have any for yourself.

Caught in another lie, bitch!

GAR
09-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I would think the waste would be bringing and alternating using TWO guns and fasteners than just screwing it.

Nails every 9 inches with a screw inbetween every 2 feet, or 3 feet however you feel like is how I was taught.

The screws help the nails from popping in weather, when your sheet is bowed across a shitty frame or warped ceiling joists. Plus I could bang a nail in one shot, faster than zipping screws so its faster.

All you need is a toolbag to belt your nails and for the screws I'd use so few per sheet you just grab half a handfull to stitch in. It's not rocket science, but DJ apparrently could not figure the art of taping and painting so like the rest of his temporary life it will all probably come down with his next eviction anyways so why waste the extra effort?

jhale667
09-22-2009, 11:23 AM

And trying to derail the thread into a discussion about nails and drywall screws...(?)

AS IF ANYONE CARES?!?!??!???

GAR
09-22-2009, 11:26 AM
I just talked to him on the phone.

I get spazzy too, just poopedout lately!

We had a busy day, hopefully we can hang for a bit before I bail at noon. GSG sounds pretty cool, one of the handful here I would like to meet offline.

I was really hoping to see his band but I came in the same nite and we were trashed from the houston dogleg to SA. But we're coming out again in a few weeks probably.

GAR
09-22-2009, 11:32 AM

I can't recall EXACTLY what I spent that $350 I got for scalping my ticket.. but I have a good idea.

Guitar Shark
09-22-2009, 11:34 AM
I just talked to him on the phone. Waaaay different from what I was expecting. I figured he would be this crazy talker that talked a mile a minute, kinda like.. uh, me. :0 But he sounded like a laid back, soft spoken kinda guy. His girlfriend sounded nice too! I think he was freaking out on ME. :hee: When I talked to John (juice) over at Rothfans, he thought I was a black guy. Hmm.. maybe THAT'S why he seemed a little taken aback by me. :biggrin:

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what would possess you to speak with GAR?

GAR
09-22-2009, 11:41 AM
I knew there was somebody on the board in San Antonio, that's why I mentioned I was going. But I couldn't recall just who it was.

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 05:00 PM
It's not rocket science, but DJ apparrently could not figure the art of taping and painting so like the rest of his temporary life it will all probably come down with his next eviction anyways so why waste the extra effort?

Pathetic..zero game, Meatblower!

And trying to derail the thread into a discussion about nails and drywall screws...(?)

AS IF ANYONE CARES?!?!??!???

Exactly!

I get spazzy too, just poopedout lately!
My ass is leaking Manbutter and won't stop quivering.
We (Blackflag & I) had a busy day, hopefully we can hang for a bit before I bail at noon.
GSG sounds pretty cool, one of the handful here I would like to drug and ass rape offline.

WFT, Spurs. You actually gave this shitstain your#???

Duuude....:confused:

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 05:20 PM

Never spoke to water mitty before?

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 05:54 PM

I talked to Hale on the phone, and all he did was come onto me the whole time. :umm:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 05:56 PM
No, YOU'RE the fucking idiot. I've NEVER seen sheetrock nailed EVER in new (or remodeled) houses on the east coast. I couldn't tell you if it was code or not, but that's the way it's done here...

In the last house I had on the east coast, I took some wood paneling off the wall, and the drywall underneath had nails only. So go eat a dick.

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 05:57 PM
I have some "inside info" on GAR and some educated guesses...:)

Looks like Gar has a stalker. :hee:

jhale667
09-22-2009, 06:12 PM
I talked to Hale on the phone, and all he did was come onto me the whole time. :umm:

Yeah....fortunately I have caller ID, douche...you would have hit voicemail before going on the permanent "ignore" list...:fufu:

Looks like Gar has a stalker. :hee:

No, GAyR IS a stalker.

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Yeah....fortunately I have caller ID, douche...you would have hit voicemail before going on the permanent "ignore" list...:fufu

That would almost make sense if you knew my phone number. It also doesn't explain why you're unable to ignore me (or Gar) on here... :hee:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Haha, the big Blackf*ag has come to GARfail's defence once again.
Seems B;ackf*ag is estatic to find inferior workmanship done to his dwelling. You should probably invest in a cordless drill and some drywall screws! :lmao:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Easy does it Jay, you don't want BF to hit you with his purse! :biggrin:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Why don't you try to bum more tickets off Gar, douchebag. :hee:

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 07:35 PM
In the last house I had on the east coast, I took some wood paneling off the wall, and the drywall underneath had nails only. So go eat a dick.

In the last 25+ years I've never seen anybody put up sheetrock with nails here....

So eat the dick yourself...

Hardrock69
09-22-2009, 07:38 PM
I can't recall EXACTLY what I spent that $350 I got for scalping my ticket.. but I have a good idea.

Yeah...trolling for COCH in Silverlake....right...

Fucking Shit Rock Fool.
:lol:

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 07:50 PM
In the last 25+ years I've never seen anybody put up sheetrock with nails here....

So it looks like I've seen more in the world of housebuilding than you...and I don't know shit about it. So why don't you go and eat that fucking dick.

Nickdfresh
09-22-2009, 08:19 PM
That would almost make sense if you knew my phone number. It also doesn't explain why you're unable to ignore me (or Gar) on here... :hee:

I'm sure it's on the walls of several highway rest stops listed under "free manlove and head."

I'm sure that would explain your repetitive advice to people to "eat a dick" and your penchant to hop on the troll bandwagon of every pedophile and internet fuckup like a ticks on a ballsack...

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 08:26 PM
So it looks like I've seen more in the world of housebuilding than you...and I don't know shit about it. So why don't you go and eat that fucking dick.

Actually let me rephrase that. Ive seen a lot of fucked-up things in construction
(including glued-on sheetrock) But I've never in the last 25 yrs seen anybody fasten sheetrock (remodel/new construction)with anything but screws..

So the dick is yours again..

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Actually let me rephrase that. Ive seen a lot of fucked-up things in construction
(including glued-on sheetrock) But I've never in the last 25 yrs seen anybody fasten sheetrock (remodel/new construction)with anything but screws..

So the dick is yours again..

Do you realize how much faster it is just just nailgun that sheet on there, rather than sit there and drive every screw in?

So, just because you aren't aware of all the ways shoddy builders cut corners doesn't make me wrong - it just makes you clueless.

So I'm afraid you're going to have to deal with that dick that's still pointing in your face.

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm sure that would explain your repetitive advice to people to "eat a dick" and your penchant to hop on the troll bandwagon of every pedophile and internet fuckup like a ticks on a ballsack...

It's a really tough call, Nick... But I'm going to have to side with "internet fuckups" over pseudo intellectuals every day of the week.

I've found I can at least drink with fuckups, worse come to worst. The others are just plain fucking annoying - no offense.

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Do you realize how much faster it is just just nailgun that sheet on there, rather than sit there and drive every screw in?

So, just because you aren't aware of all the ways shoddy builders cut corners doesn't make me wrong - it just makes you clueless.

So I'm afraid you're going to have to deal with that dick that's still pointing in your face.

Nope, I am aware of builders cutting corners, and screw guns are only slower by the fact you have to load the screws every time. Airgun coated ringnails are more expensive than coated screws also. And the houses here (at least on the coast) are not the cheap shoddy kind. Maybe it's a MA code..

Your dick...

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Nope, I am aware of builders cutting corners, and screw guns are only slower by the fact you have to load the screws every time. Airgun coated ringnails are more expensive than coated screws also. And the houses here (at least on the coast) are not the cheap shoddy kind.

Your dick...

Let's call it a draw. Nick can have this dick for himself.

Igosplut
09-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Let's call it a draw.

That's cool.

We derailed the thread enough I believe...

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 08:53 PM
What was the topic again?

jhale667
09-22-2009, 09:24 PM
That would almost make sense if you knew my phone number.

Or if you knew mine...:umm:

It also doesn't explain why you're unable to ignore me (or Gar) on here... :hee:

Ignore you? I can delete your posts on sight if you'd prefer...:hee:

jhale667
09-22-2009, 09:41 PM
What was the topic again?

http://images.miretail.com/products/optionLarge/Celestion/282917jpg.jpg

Dumbass.

Nickdfresh
09-22-2009, 10:05 PM
It's a really tough call, Nick... But I'm going to have to side with "internet fuckups" over pseudo intellectuals every day of the week.

You must hate yourself then, being both...

I've found I can at least drink with fuckups, worse come to worst. The others are just plain fucking annoying - no offense.

Well, if I didn't drink you under the table, I'm pretty sure everything would be just fine...

Blackflag
09-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Well, if I didn't drink you under the table, I'm pretty sure everything would be just fine...

You're on. The next time your parole officer lets you leave Buffalo, let me know and I'll give you a schooling.

Hardrock69
09-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Sure. Sure you will.

Go hang some shitrock with your boyfriend Gayr.

Blackflag
09-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Shitrock? Is that what passes for wit there in your mom's basement?

GAR
09-23-2009, 12:50 AM
That's DJ's basement. The one with shit-hung sheetrock.

Diamondjimi
09-23-2009, 12:54 AM

That's DJ's basement. The one with shit-hung sheetrock.
:poofters:

Nice reacharound!

Get a room ladies... :rolleyes:

Hardrock69
09-23-2009, 01:20 AM
They just love posting behind each other while doing the reacharound.

Hey Gayr and BlackFag....when is the wedding?

Blackflag
09-23-2009, 01:57 AM
I think we're starting to see a trend with this guy... :hee:

http://www.sighost.org/sigs/homophob_insecure.gif

GAR
09-23-2009, 02:18 AM
yeah, the "he who smelt it / delt it" faggotry call sure works here.. everyone's a fag to him.

Why is that HR?

GO-SPURS-GO
09-23-2009, 02:28 AM

WFT, Spurs. You actually gave this shitstain your#???

Duuude....:confused:

:biggrin: I want to judge the dude in the real world and not what he writes on a message board. You can call me crazy, I guess.. After 5 minutes of talking with me you would see that I AM. :tongue0011:
I'm VERY accessible, from my myspace sites, to posting my real home number and address on this board, I'm easy to see. I do this for a reason. If I ever talk crap to others about their gear, or how badly they suck, or how ugly they are, you could easily find something on me to show that I'm not any better than the person I'm raggin on.
I've been accused of saying and doing things over here and across the street that was NOT true. I won't judge Quentin Tarantino as an extremely violent person just because he makes extremely violent movies, and I won’t judge Gar for what he writes on a message board.
I understand the argument that he derails the threads he posts in, but if the topic is worth a crap, it will find its way back. ;)

GAR
09-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Dude there is a Les Paul Standard flametop to be had north of you the guy said he'd be willing to take $850 obo for, I know I coulda made 500 off that by bringing it to LA.

I was that busy.. that profit would a paid for my hotels but there's some money-making trade to be had out in GSG's town!

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 03:56 AM
:biggrin: I want to judge the dude in the real world and not what he writes on a message board.

Then you already know me.

Why make shit up?

What's the point of putting up a facade and attemting to be something you aren't?

Who gives a shit?

Truth is always more interesting than fiction.

I haven't heard anything good about you.

Blackflag
09-23-2009, 04:03 AM
Then you already know me.

Why make shit up?

What's the point of putting up a facade and attemting to be something you aren't?

Who gives a shit?

Truth is always more interesting than fiction.

This...from a guy who threatens to beat people up on the internet? :lmao: Irony, oh irony...:hee:

GO-SPURS-GO
09-23-2009, 04:33 AM

Long as my wife of 19 years and my 3 kids think I'm good, I'm not too concerned what other people think about me. :)

GO-SPURS-GO
09-23-2009, 04:34 AM
This...from a guy who threatens to beat people up on the internet? :lmao: Irony, oh irony...:hee:

Who pissed him off? :hee:

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 05:03 AM

Are you talking about me or ButtFag?

I'm not pissed....yet.

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 05:07 AM

When did I ever do that?

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 05:11 AM

Aren't you that guy who claimed he was forced to get a vasectomy at 8 years old?

From uncle doctor no less?

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 05:26 AM
In the last house I had on the east coast was made of Lego's

And what year was it built?

Moron.

Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised?

Bonehead.

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 05:50 AM

:lol:

The real irony is the amount of shit-typing you do for attention.

Face it-you don't have the sac to be such an ass in person.

Unless you're really this guy....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XNFEobws_tE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XNFEobws_tE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chefcraig
09-23-2009, 08:27 AM

I'd love to get hold of some shitrock. I've been sitting on all of these stacks of Chinese drywall for months now, and oddly enough, for some strange reason I can't find any takers.

Hardrock69
09-23-2009, 09:53 AM
yeah, the "he who smelt it / delt it" faggotry call sure works here.. everyone's a fag to him.

Why is that HR?

You would have to ask BlackFag. I have no idea why he goes on and on about being a homo.

jhale667
09-23-2009, 10:36 AM

Think you're confusing him with Plexi over at RF...he's the one that requests meetings on the playground by the flagpole after school when you own him too hard. :biggrin:

Aren't you that guy who claimed he was forced to get a vasectomy at 8 years old?

No, that was Ace CaveKlan...competing with GAyR for "biggest compulsive liar douchenozzle" of all DLR sites..

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 05:29 PM
No, that was Ace CaveKlan...competing with GAyR for "biggest compulsive liar douchenozzle" of all DLR sites..

My mistake.....carry on...

GO-SPURS-GO
09-24-2009, 02:52 AM

:tongue0011:

I've been accused of saying and doing things over here and across the street that was NOT true.
When I said I was crazy, I meant in a Jamie Kennedy way, and not in a Shelley Duvall way. ;)

GAR
09-25-2009, 12:52 AM
I'd love to get hold of some shitrock. I've been sitting on all of these stacks of Chinese drywall for months now, and oddly enough, for some strange reason I can't find any takers.

waitaminnit
waitaminnit
waitaminnit..

wtf are you saying Craig, where did you get these Chinese boards. Are you serious?

Diamondjimi
09-25-2009, 01:15 AM

Chef, I must have the codes! Are they of vintage stock?

I will stalk you 'till you tell me, I need to know!!!! :hee:

GAR
09-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Oh get over it.. go nurse your own3rd lumps!

Diamondjimi
09-25-2009, 01:24 AM
WTF is own 3rds?

GAR
09-25-2009, 02:13 AM
ok back into the ignore pile, ur done ur stpoiped

Hardrock69
09-25-2009, 03:23 AM
stpoiped?

mmmmkay....

Diamondjimi
09-25-2009, 07:30 AM
ok back into the ignore pile, ur done ur stpoiped

Fagspeak, right there!!!

GAR
09-25-2009, 11:27 PM
If they're selling Chinese drywall now in the US I would like to know what store it's being sold in..

Hardrock69
09-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Haha, dumbass, you are just dying to know, aren't ya?

Too bad. You will just have to guess! :D

Diamondjimi
09-26-2009, 12:01 PM
He oughta know, being a Wallmart greeter 'n all...:biggrin:

GAR
09-26-2009, 03:13 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2HcWxFFHIE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2HcWxFFHIE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here's one of my 75w loaded cabs I sold within the last year or so.. still fully in action. Looks like he glued the grille tear, upper left speaker.

That was a nice score for him, I think I cut that one loose for $275

jhale667
09-26-2009, 03:23 PM
...so how much can I dump a set of 75s out of one of my cabinets for?

Never mind, just did a quickie Ebay search...could get nearly enough to finance some Scumbacks...

GAR
09-26-2009, 03:28 PM
I had like 6 sets of 75's in storage, I loaded all but 2 keeping the 85 set and the 2005 set.

Everything else sold with a cabinet for $225 to $450 depending on condition and tolex color, but I did sell one alacarte for $225 (the trade with the V30 guy) and another set I got $250 for.

I thought you had G12M-70 in that Carvin, not G12T-75s

jhale667
09-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant... could still dump them for enough to nearly replace them all...and again, I hear the Scumbacks are better than the Chinese Greenback reissues...

GAR
09-26-2009, 03:33 PM
I sold 2 or 3 sets in the last 5 years of the G12M-70's, I got $125 for one set and $150 for another - so there you go.

I even had a set of 70's loaded in a newer Ampeg slant, all I could get was $200 and man that was a sweet cab in nice condition. No top end, nor good low end growl but the 15 year old who got that was had one of those Line6 Spider Valve jobs, so he didn't care.

AND selling bare sets takes time, so if you're thinking of doing it now is a great time to get started since you got time on your hands. Or just sell the whole thing.

People buying used bare sets wanna steal of a deal and they'll fucking call once a week till they it sinks in a) the price is firm b) the price is fair c) the set is going to go to someone else if they don't buy it soon.

GAR
09-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant... could still dump them for enough to nearly replace them all...and again, I hear the Scumbacks are better than the Chinese Greenback reissues...

That Scumback guy is in Torrance and has even called me on all the junk I got rid of... he's a Celestion collector/seller.

He's got a separate site where he lists vintage odd cones like 50's and 65's for $200 - 600. I don't know if he gets that for 'em but he's said he's got a shop you could go down and bring your head to blast thru any of his sets.

If you were interested in the Scumbacks. Personally I find the name a distraction, like he's not serious about what he does.

If he relaunched his branding as something more regal like "Stellar" or "Nicetone" instead of providing the notion you're paying 100 bucks for "scum" he might get somewhere. But he knows his Celestions since he's posted a vast degree of photos and information on the topic, I trust the scumbacks should probably sound like he says if you go check em with your Boogie.

jhale667
09-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I'd do the cabs one at a time anyway, since I'm gonna have some rehearsal time comin' up...need at least one functional at any given time, y'know...:D

jhale667
09-26-2009, 03:42 PM
He's got a separate site where he lists vintage odd cones like 50's and 65's for $200 - 600. I don't know if he gets that for 'em but he's said he's got a shop you could go down and bring your head to blast thru any of his sets.

That'd be worth a shot...

GAR
09-26-2009, 03:44 PM
It takes a two weeks to a month to get $175 - $225 for a Carvin like that, but only 20 mins to pick up a Marshall or Recto or Stilleto cabinet replacement locally.

I wouldn't worry a second about listing it, list early and schedule the caller who wants to see it based on your priority not his.

I've had dudes call when I'm heading out the door, and turned them down for the next day when I really needed the money now yet had 50-50 fallout scheduling a convenient time.

Thats why I say listing early doesn't mean you have to cut it loose right away but it does mean the guy who buys it will be seeing it for the next week, taunting him to bring you cash.

jhale667
09-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Wouldn't a Recto or Stiletto (and possibly a run of the mill Marshall) have Vintage 30s in it, and not greenback reissues? :confused:

GAR
09-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Depends. If I was you, with the Boogie, I'd probably want two Stilleto slants and they're not easy to find used.

I dunno what kind of car you have for rehearsal, I would keep a blanket in the 4dr BMW use a motorcycle strap to load one on the roof, then pull the seat out and chuck the rest of the gear in the back seat.

A Stiletto is of standard Marshall dimensions, the Recto's the tall one that you can only fit sideways in some 4dr cars. I had a 2 dr 325 and I couldn't fit a Recto in the backseat without a fight so I'd throw the blanket on the roof and strap the cabinet thru the handles on top of it.

Stiletto's the way to go for you I think, but they rarely come up for sale used. Never owned one, but I could fit a Marshall slant in the backseat of a 2dr.. mobility in Los Angeles is the issue. Get out, get back, never leave the gear where your drummer can think "aha now I got a geetar amp to tinker with anytime I want to" fuck that.

I never leave nothing noplace, at no rehearsal or lockout joints.

GAR
09-26-2009, 10:55 PM
OH whatever speaker ever comes with any cabinet I ever bought, I consider that after the fact.

When I select a cab, I'm looking for condition like a shell.

If I don't like the speakers in it they're easily changed.. not all greenbacks sound perfect nor the same, and if used Mesa Stiletto cabs are only had on the used market with Vintage 30's then that's what you have to have to get the shell.

Greenback reissues: I wouldn't buy them new without finding out if they were made in the UK or China, when you could easily buy a Marshall cab with greens and switch em for V30's.

Most young guys now they read about shit, then buy it and the most popular request is for V30s. So if you buy two cabs, then do the old switcheroo, you won't find one buyer complaining to find a used Marshall listed with Vintage 30's you swapped for greenbacks.

You'd be looking for: older pre-1981 straights or slants, with the check-grille cloth, or the newer reissues up to the 2000's which are stock 25 cabs such as Marshall 1960AV or 1960BV.

The V'models have either 25's or V30s