PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is Pushing Israel Toward War

ELVIS
09-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Eight years and four days after 9-11 (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203917304574410672271269390.html)

Events are fast pushing Israel toward a pre-emptive military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities, probably by next spring. That strike could well fail. Or it could succeed at the price of oil at $300 a barrel, a Middle East war, and American servicemen caught in between. So why is the Obama administration doing everything it can to speed the war process along?

At July's G-8 summit in Italy, Iran was given a September deadline to start negotiations over its nuclear programs. Last week, Iran gave its answer: No.

Instead, what Tehran offered was a five-page document that was the diplomatic equivalent of a giant kiss-off. It begins by lamenting the "ungodly ways of thinking prevailing in global relations" and proceeds to offer comprehensive talks on a variety of subjects: democracy, human rights, disarmament, terrorism, "respect for the rights of nations," and other areas where Iran is a paragon. Conspicuously absent from the document is any mention of Iran's nuclear program, now at the so-called breakout point, which both Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his boss Ali Khamenei insist is not up for discussion.

What's an American president to do in the face of this nonstarter of a document? What else, but pretend it isn't a nonstarter. Talks begin Oct. 1.

All this only helps persuade Israel's skittish leadership that when President Obama calls a nuclear-armed Iran "unacceptable," he means it approximately in the same way a parent does when fecklessly reprimanding his misbehaving teenager. That impression is strengthened by Mr. Obama's decision to drop Iran from the agenda when he chairs a meeting of the U.N. Security Council on Sept. 24; by Defense Secretary Robert Gates publicly opposing military strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities; and by Russia's announcement that it will not support any further sanctions on Iran.

In sum, the conclusion among Israelis is that the Obama administration won't lift a finger to stop Iran, much less will the "international community." So Israel has pursued a different strategy, in effect seeking to goad the U.S. into stopping, or at least delaying, an Israeli attack by imposing stiff sanctions and perhaps even launching military strikes of its own.

Thus, unlike Israel's air strike against Iraq's reactor in 1981 or Syria's in 2007, both of which were planned in the utmost secrecy, the Israelis have gone out of their way to advertise their fears, purposes and capabilities. They have sent warships through the Suez Canal in broad daylight and conducted widely publicized air-combat exercises at long range. They have also been unusually forthcoming in their briefings with reporters, expressing confidence at every turn that Israel can get the job done.

The problem, however, is that the administration isn't taking the bait, and one has to wonder why. Perhaps it thinks its diplomacy will work, or that it has the luxury of time, or that it can talk the Israelis out of attacking. Alternatively, it might actually want Israel to attack without inviting the perception that it has colluded with it. Or maybe it isn't really paying attention.

But Israel is paying attention. And the longer the U.S. delays playing hardball with Iran, the sooner Israel is likely to strike. A report published today by the Bipartisan Policy Center, and signed by Democrat Chuck Robb, Republican Dan Coats, and retired Gen. Charles Ward, notes that by next year Iran will "be able to produce a weapon's worth of highly enriched uranium . . . in less than two months." No less critical in determining Israel's timetable is the anticipated delivery to Iran of Russian S-300 anti-aircraft batteries: Israel will almost certainly strike before those deliveries are made, no matter whether an Iranian bomb is two months or two years away.

Such a strike may well be in Israel's best interests, though that depends entirely on whether the strike succeeds. It is certainly in America's supreme interest that Iran not acquire a genuine nuclear capability, whether of the actual or break-out variety. That goes also for the Middle East generally, which doesn't need the nuclear arms race an Iranian capability would inevitably provoke.

Then again, it is not in the U.S. interest that Israel be the instrument of Iran's disarmament. For starters, its ability to do so is iffy: Israeli strategists are quietly putting it about that even a successful attack may have to be repeated a few years down the road as Iran reconstitutes its capacity. For another thing, Iran could respond to such a strike not only against Israel itself, but also U.S targets in Iraq and the Persian Gulf.

But most importantly, it is an abdication of a superpower's responsibility to outsource matters of war and peace to another state, however closely allied. President Obama has now ceded the driver's seat on Iran policy to Prime Minister Netanyahu. He would do better to take the wheel again, keeping in mind that Iran is beyond the reach of his eloquence, and keeping in mind, too, that very useful Roman adage, Si vis pacem, para bellum.

:elvis:

Seshmeister
09-15-2009, 09:55 AM
I wonder if the main reason the US is the most warlike country in the world is because of her economy being based on war production.

Dr. Love
09-15-2009, 10:53 AM
It's because peace is for pussies!

lesfunk
09-15-2009, 10:53 AM
I wonder if the main reason the US is the most warlike country in the world is because of her economy being based on war production.
probably not, Most likely, We become infuriated at the rambling of a Drunk Scot and have to take it out on somebody.;)

WACF
09-15-2009, 10:54 AM
....and Kayne is a Jackass.....

Dr. Love
09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
It's probably for the best just to let the Iranians have nuclear weapons anyway. Right? right? guys?

WACF
09-15-2009, 11:24 AM
It's probably for the best just to let the Iranians have nuclear weapons anyway. Right? right? guys?

Oh yes...it is their right....if we don't let them they may file a grievence...

standin
09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3398/3199619623_56c5f64694_m.jpg
Something Wrong (Ben Heine) on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/benheine/3164204976/)
Ben Heine

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM

Because the finance oligarchs that run the US and your country make a lot of money financing wars and they can then use martial law to clamp down on us and you. This us vs. them mentality is what they would like us to believe in truth, the leadership of these so called opposing groups are usually in collusion.

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Bankers are always behind war. They finance both sides and make a shit load of money. The common gimmick is to use existing tension and exploit that into war. Finance both sides. Iran is backed by China and Russia. The CIA this summer was trying to run a color revolution there to overthrow the govt. but that failed. Now they are going to attack. They will exploit this to seize more power around the world.

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Obama is just another puppet like the other long list of puppet US presidents.

sadaist
09-15-2009, 12:24 PM

http://kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/09/peace_sells.jpg

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 12:33 PM
The bankers need a big war anyways. They are out of bubbles. The .com bubble and losses of $5 trillion were covered by the Federal Reserve dropping interest rates to record lows. This caused the real estate bubble which blew up and needed to be bailed out. So now we are in the bailout bubble. The Federal Reserve can't drop rates any more and China is dumping the dollar. So they have limited time. All they can do now is start a war and if has to be big. Not the little shit we've had so far. It needs to be a war that pulls the world. World War III is on it's merry way because the financial system is failing.

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 12:44 PM
Where I live Jackson Hole, Wyoming is a tax haven for the rich. Because of Wyoming's oil resources, we have no state income tax. This is also a beautiful place to live and would rival Aspen if we had a bigger airport. Some powerful people like Dick Cheney and the Rockefellers have land here. Rich people people retire here and I know a few. One of my golfing buddies is a retired investment banker. He now has an Equadorian passport and carries several thousand dollars of gold on him. I thought this was strange because he moved out of California to get out of there and be in Wyoming. He told me the US was going to start a middle east war and if a missle hits Iran or Israel he's getting the hell out of the US. I asked why and he said they will usher in martial law and clamp down. He also said the top bankers have left the US and live in the southern hemisphere. The reason is if there's nuclear war, the northern hemisphere gets it and the nuclear fallout won't go past the equator. So the elite of the world who know something are moving south of the equation. Do a little research and he's correct. The Bush family has a huge compound in Paraguay.

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Here's the man behind Obama's foreign policy. He's Obama's key handler.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MMmLkNw--JE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MMmLkNw--JE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ELVIS
09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Sounds like infowars ...

THEDOCTOR
09-15-2009, 02:08 PM
annnnnnd Kayne is STILL a jackass

Dr. Love
09-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Nitro is the new FORD, calling it now

jhale667
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM

Uh, NO. ;)

Nickdfresh
09-15-2009, 07:35 PM
So the gist of the article is that since Obama isn't being badass enough on those evil-doer Iranians, he's forcing the poor Israelis to take up the "Whiteman's Burden?"

ELVIS
09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Forcing ??

Ameadickinmouth wants to destroy Israel...

Nickdfresh
09-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Forcing ??

Right. And how is he going to achieve this again? Is Israel going to loan him some of their several hundred nuclear weapons or something?

ELVIS
09-15-2009, 08:03 PM
So, just let Iran do what they want ??

Nickdfresh
09-15-2009, 08:13 PM
No. Just don't have a massive hard-on about a powerless fuck who really doesn't represent his people...

Guitar Shark
09-15-2009, 08:22 PM

Now that you mention it, FORD hasn't been online for about 2 weeks...

kwame k
09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Now that you mention it, FORD hasn't been online for about 2 weeks...

I smell a conspiracy....

ELVIS
09-15-2009, 10:31 PM
He was found on the road dead...

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Sounds like infowars ...

Alex Jones? Ha! Ha! Ha! I ripped him in another thread. Nope.

Nitro Express
09-15-2009, 10:41 PM

Actually Ford was pretty much spot on regarding the Bush family and The Carlyle Group. What he is missing is he's being duped by the Democrat Party just like the Republicans duped the conservatives. They are both rotten pieces of pie where the top leadership have the same goal. I mean these guys think they have their one world government in the bag. They aren't even trying to hide it.

Seshmeister
09-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Forcing ??

Even if that was true, so fuck.

He's not got any power over the Iranian army and Israel is armed to the teeth.

ELVIS
09-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Well, if it's true that Israel may feel it necessary to carry out a pre-emptive strike against Iran, should they be allowed to do so ??

Seshmeister
09-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Allowed by who?

Israel is a rogue state which has breached more than 30 UN Resolutions even with US vetoes.

They kill whoever they like when they like.

ELVIS
09-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Allowed by the UN, or the global community as a whole...

Dr. Love
09-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Actually Ford was pretty much spot on regarding the Bush family and The Carlyle Group. What he is missing is he's being duped by the Democrat Party just like the Republicans duped the conservatives. They are both rotten pieces of pie where the top leadership have the same goal. I mean these guys think they have their one world government in the bag. They aren't even trying to hide it.

Nitro, I'm real happy for you, I'm a let you finish puttin on your tin foil hat, but FORD was one of the best tin foilers of all time. OF ALL TIME.

/shrug

Dr. Love
09-16-2009, 12:45 AM
<object width="448" height="374"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9NDgPX1rjxs5ynCi" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9NDgPX1rjxs5ynCi" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed> </object>

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:28 AM
Well, if it's true that Israel may feel it necessary to carry out a pre-emptive strike against Iran, should they be allowed to do so ??

I lived in Israel for a while and nobody tells them what to do. If they feel threatened enough to attack Iran they will do so without any help. You have to understand their thinking. In their minds, just the fact Israel exists is a miracle. They have been the underdog before and won. As far as the nutcase leadership of Iran goes, he believes war will usher in The Maadi. The Abrahamic religions believe these are the last days. The Jews are ready to build the temple. They have the furnishings and Levite priests ready to go. The Muslims are ready to usher in the Maadi. You can't use logic when dealing with the middle east people.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Nitro, I'm real happy for you, I'm a let you finish puttin on your tin foil hat, but FORD was one of the best tin foilers of all time. OF ALL TIME.

/shrug

Damn. I need to get drunk and go to Infowars and really start letting the kookyness fly. I admit. Ford describes the details. He knew every pubic hair of George W. Bush.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:34 AM
I think a half bottle of Mezcal, a hit of pot, and some time watching You Tube David Icke videos will prime me to take on the great Ford.

Blackflag
09-16-2009, 02:34 AM
These places only cares what the U.S. thinks up to a point... and after that, they're going to do whatever they're going to do. That's true for Israel or Iran. And they both want the other gone.

And while this is all going on...we have a president preoccupied with rap stars. Wow.

Blackflag
09-16-2009, 02:35 AM
I heard Ford was picked up by Homeland Security and is being held incommunicado. That's what I heard.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:50 AM
These places only cares what the U.S. thinks up to a point... and after that, they're going to do whatever they're going to do. That's true for Israel or Iran. And they both want the other gone.

And while this is all going on...we have a president preoccupied with rap stars. Wow.

He's going to have a lot more to worry about than Obamacare if either one bombs the other. The casba will go nuts, Iran will torpedo anything in the Persian Gulf. Oil will shoot up and any bailout magic left will end. China and Russia will back Iran because of their oil interests there. World War III in my opinion. To be honest, Obama has tried to open discussions and it isn't working. McCain would have bombed them already. Maybe it's destiny. It's just going to happen.

standin
09-16-2009, 03:35 AM
I lived in Israel for a while and nobody tells them what to do. If they feel threatened enough to attack Iran they will do so without any help. You have to understand their thinking. In their minds, just the fact Israel exists is a miracle. They have been the underdog before and won. As far as the nutcase leadership of Iran goes, he believes war will usher in The Maadi. The Abrahamic religions believe these are the last days. The Jews are ready to build the temple. They have the furnishings and Levite priests ready to go. The Muslims are ready to usher in the Maadi. You can't use logic when dealing with the middle east people.

???

Maadi (Arabic: معادي‎ el-Ma‛adi) is a wealthy suburb south of Cairo, Egypt. The town is also home to Cairo American College (CAC), Lycée Français du Caire (LFC),Misr American College (M.A.C), Maadi British International School MBIS, Bookspot Online (http://www.bookspotonline.com) and Cairo Rugby Club.

http://www.maadicommunitychurch.com/themes/MaadiChurch/images/maadi-community-church-logo.jpg

Anyway.....................

You mean; Maybe it's destiny. It just isn't going to happen. ;)

GO-SPURS-GO
09-16-2009, 08:15 AM
???

Maadi (Arabic: معادي‎ el-Ma‛adi) is a wealthy suburb south of Cairo, Egypt. The town is also home to Cairo American College (CAC), Lycée Français du Caire (LFC),Misr American College (M.A.C), Maadi British International School MBIS, Bookspot Online (http://www.bookspotonline.com) and Cairo Rugby Club.

http://www.maadicommunitychurch.com/themes/MaadiChurch/images/maadi-community-church-logo.jpg

Anyway.....................

You mean; Maybe it's destiny. It just isn't going to happen. ;)

I KNOW you knew what he was talking about, but in case you didn't...
Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi)

Mushroom
09-16-2009, 12:00 PM
He's going to have a lot more to worry about than Obamacare if either one bombs the other. The casba will go nuts, Iran will torpedo anything in the Persian Gulf. Oil will shoot up and any bailout magic left will end. China and Russia will back Iran because of their oil interests there. World War III in my opinion. To be honest, Obama has tried to open discussions and it isn't working. McCain would have bombed them already. Maybe it's destiny. It's just going to happen.

then we should just stand by and let Iran make a nuclear bomb, so they can really wreak havoc^Squared. I really believe a nobody on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (Russia, China, US, UK, France) wants to use a nuclear bomb because they know it's assured mutual destruction. But it's all the other little guys that have short-man's syndrome you gotta watch.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Iran: Mahdi will defeat archenemy in Jerusalem - Israel News, Ynetnews (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3346589,00.html)

I misspelled it. It's Mahdi. In Shite Islam it's their messiah.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
then we should just stand by and let Iran make a nuclear bomb, so they can really wreak havoc^Squared. I really believe a nobody on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (Russia, China, US, UK, France) wants to use a nuclear bomb because they know it's assured mutual destruction. But it's all the other little guys that have short-man's syndrome you gotta watch.

The Communists were atheists. They had no interests in ruining the earth because nobody was going to come and save it. The Christian nations viewed they were accountable to somebody for their actions. Plus, everyone knew the situation was unwinable.

The extremists that run Iran view starting such a war is their religious duty. It's all about fulfilling their prophecy and Israel must go. You can't use logic in this. Then of course you have an international banking system that is failing and the people who run that need a war badly or they go down with their shitty system. So they will exploit this. It's more complicated.

GAR
09-16-2009, 02:39 PM
<object width="448" height="374">

<embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh9NDgPX1rjxs5ynCi" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"> </object>

A loud oink echoed across the land; did it REALLY raise the Chief Pig's ears quizzically in recognition here?

Ask yourself "do I trust ABC's fawning the Chocklit Jimmy Carter" portrayal as human just one more time. I say BULLSHIT... I'm calling bullshit on this Kanye story.

The Kanye gag was the same type viral gag as last years' MTV gag dropping Bruno's balls into Eminems' face from a rope.

ZahZoo
09-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Flying your freak flag and seasoning responses with racist overtones again, Gar..?

Nickdfresh
09-16-2009, 04:10 PM
The Communists were atheists. They had no interests in ruining the earth because nobody was going to come and save it. The Christian nations viewed they were accountable to somebody for their actions. Plus, everyone knew the situation was unwinable.

They did a pretty good job of ruining Russia and other parts of Eastern Europe...

Baby's On Fire
09-16-2009, 11:44 PM

You can't use logic with any religious people....they're all fucked in the head.
The invisible, all-knowing, man-in-the sky...with nothing fucking better to do than create a twisted, fucked up species named human beings who destroy his mighty creation with greed, ignorance and arrognace.

Not just Muslims and Jews who are mind-fucked. Every last one of you religious motherfuckers are wacko

Every last fucking one of you.

Dr. Love
09-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Not we Pastafarians.

GO-SPURS-GO
09-17-2009, 03:41 AM
You can't use logic with any religious people....they're all fucked in the head.
The invisible, all-knowing, man-in-the sky...with nothing fucking better to do than create a twisted, fucked up species named human beings who destroy his mighty creation with greed, ignorance and arrognace.

Not just Muslims and Jews who are mind-fucked. Every last one of you religious motherfuckers are wacko

Every last fucking one of you.

Most religious people like myself can be a little wacko at times, :0 but after reading your posts over the last 3 years, it's safe to say that atheist people like yourself can be wacko, too! ;)

standin
09-17-2009, 05:12 AM
I KNOW you knew what he was talking about, but in case you didn't...
Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi)

Iran: Mahdi will defeat archenemy in Jerusalem - Israel News, Ynetnews (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3346589,00.html)

I misspelled it. It's Mahdi. In Shite Islam it's their messiah.

I knew Nitro,I was just ribbing you. Why use Maadi when you was speaking of Armagedon and the second coming of Christ?

That actual english word works fine, "the Guided One"

The concept is not mentioned directly in the Quran

What you were saying is "Christians and Muslims await the Last Judgement, many attempt to hasten God's hand.

And Jews still await a Messiah.

The Second Coming Has Taken Place (http://www.pr-inside.com/the-second-coming-has-taken-place-r1469247.htm)

P.s. My link does not have 20 pop-ups :D

ODShowtime
09-17-2009, 04:48 PM
It's because peace is for pussies!

Dude. That dirty sanchez video is mesmerizing! I've watched it ten times in a row already. The look on her face is priceless if it's real!

Baby's On Fire
09-17-2009, 10:29 PM
Most religious people like myself can be a little wacko at times, :0 but after reading your posts over the last 3 years, it's safe to say that atheist people like yourself can be wacko, too! ;)

Maybe I shoud start beleiving in fairy tales and and an invisible man in the sky...and be normal.

Nickdfresh
09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Why not? You believe puppies and kittens deserve equal rights...

GO-SPURS-GO
09-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Maybe I shoud start beleiving in fairy tales and and an invisible man in the sky...and be normal.

Well, "beleiving in fairy tales and an invisible man in the sky" is not looked upon as being "normal" anymore. :( But, what the hell... what have you got to lose? :)

Dr. Love
09-18-2009, 01:04 AM
Dude. That dirty sanchez video is mesmerizing! I've watched it ten times in a row already. The look on her face is priceless if it's real!

sorry to have changed it so soon!

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 01:07 AM
sorry to have changed it so soon!

This new one is very, very gay. :uck:

Dr. Love
09-18-2009, 01:13 AM
You seem to be an expert in the field of gay. It leads one to wonder how your gaydar became so acute!

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 01:15 AM
Talking to people on this forum has certainly helped. :)

Seriously, he lights his nuts on fire, just so he can watch other dudes kick them? I'm not sure who's more gay - the kickers or the kickee.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Talking to people on this forum has certainly helped. :)

Seriously, he lights his nuts on fire, just so he can watch other dudes kick them? I'm not sure who's more gay - the kickers or the kickee.

Sounds like the kid with the flaming nutbag reminds you of youself as a child...

Hey, if it's any consolation:Savicki played/plays with dolls too...

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 01:57 AM
Flying your freak flag and seasoning responses with racist overtones again, Gar..?

Typical GARbage....:umm:

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 01:58 AM
Yawn.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 02:06 AM
Zzzzzz :handjob:

Blackflag
09-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Exactly. Now you're understanding your role in the universe.

Jesus Christ
09-18-2009, 04:30 PM

Who art thou calling "invisible"? :umm:

Seshmeister
09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Shambla/footstepsa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Shambla/footstepsb.gif

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 02:08 PM
He obviously walked away from the Lord...

The path is narrow...

Guitar Shark
09-21-2009, 02:46 PM
He obviously walked away from the Lord...

The path is narrow...

No, obviously, the Lord was waterskiing.

binnie
09-21-2009, 03:16 PM

Or listening to Van Halen III

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 03:22 PM

No dude. The Lord is constant. It's us that are not. We NEED to trust in the Lord with all our hearts and mind. That is where true Joy comes from...

Try it, you just might like it!

Nickdfresh
09-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Even Jesus needs a vacation every once in a while...

http://voidzero.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/brb-jesus.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/thorndike79/jesus.jpg

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 03:39 PM
For what??

Mushroom
No dude. The Lord is constant. It's us that are not. We NEED to trust in the Lord with all our hearts and mind. That is where true Joy comes from...

I'm sure the 100,000 tsunami victims trusted their Lord and then died. true joy. :)

GO-SPURS-GO
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Shambla/footstepsa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Shambla/footstepsb.gif

:biggrin: We can laugh at stuff like this, because it's harmless. I think the Lord even cracked a smile when he read that. ;)

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm sure the 100,000 tsunami victims trusted their Lord and then died. true joy. :)

How do you know what they trusted in ??

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 03:42 PM
:biggrin: We can laugh at stuff like this, because it's harmless. I think the Lord even cracked a smile when he read that. ;)

I don't think so...

Mushroom
09-21-2009, 03:46 PM
How do you know what they trusted in ??

start with the fact they were predominantly Buddhists, Muslims and Hindus. I guess Mormonism is the way to go.

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Then follow it...

Seshmeister
09-21-2009, 04:07 PM

Elvis always starts the week in grumpy born again mode.

http://www.ciaranmurray.com/b3ta/temptation.jpg

Guitar Shark
09-21-2009, 04:08 PM

ELVIS,

Would the Lord groan at my post and call me a worthless jackass?

Seshmeister
09-21-2009, 04:16 PM
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9863/thiswasmyclonesecondcomwu4.jpg

ELVIS
09-21-2009, 04:18 PM
ELVIS,

Would the Lord groan at my post and call me a worthless jackass?

No, He has a sense of humor..

Seshmeister
09-21-2009, 04:21 PM
He would need to have. :)