PDA

View Full Version : First time member, Long time reader

JonesyVH84
09-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey I finally decided to join the army after almost ten years of following the boards getting my news on my favorite band period Van Halen not Van Hagar so long live Classic Van Halen and long live DLR its great to be on here finally:rockin:

Sarge's Little Helper
09-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi JonesyVH84! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

POJO_Risin
09-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Welcome Jonesy...

Not sure if you should have made your first post with both member...and long in the same title...

My advice? Avoid WARF. He'll likely want to be your "special friend..."

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Welcome to the Army.

Enjoy yourself...

And don't feed the Trolls... :biggrin:

Anonymous
09-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey I finally decided to join the army after almost ten years of following the boards getting my news on my favorite band period Van Halen not Van Hagar so long live Classic Van Halen and long live DLR its great to be on here finally:rockin:

Welcome to the Army.

Just remember that WARF is Pojo's alias. They are one, but not the same. Pojo is the straight one.

I think.

Cheers! :bottle:

JonesyVH84
09-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks man I will be sure to watch out for that I have heard of this identity crisis on numorous threads I have read WARF/POJO's rep is heard far and wide and I think it might be even documented in the missing chapters of DLR's Crazy From The Heat :hitch:

Anonymous
09-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Ok, ok, let's tone it down a bit. :lol:

Pojo and WARF are two of the kewlest guys around, their reputation is indeed far & wide, but for the bestest of reasons.

That said, enjoy your stay here, motherfucker. Crack open a six pack, and partake of the fun & laughter of these boards.

Cheers! :bottle:

GAR
09-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the Army.

Enjoy yourself...

And don't feed the Trolls... :biggrin:

Hi Jonesy! Welcome.

Diamondjimi
09-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Shhh,don't make eye contact... http://backupmoxie.com/www/img/arrow-up.gif

Welcome to the Army.

Enjoy yourself...