PDA

View Full Version : Mackenzie Phillips: I Slept with My Own Father

Full Bug
09-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Mackenzie Phillips: I Slept with My Own Father

"Don't hate my father," Mackenzie Phillips tells PEOPLE.

But in a tell-all book out Wednesday, the former childhood actress reveals that her dad, musician John Phillips of the '60s band the Mamas and the Papas, engaged with her in a long-term incestuous relationship.

Phillips, 49, who has survived drug addiction, arrests and divorce, writes in the book High on Arrival that she was already a star playing a boy-crazy teen on the TV sitcom One Day at a Time when her father had sex with her on the night before she was to marry Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones entourage, in 1979.

"On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it," writes Phillips, who was 19 and a heavy drug user at the time. "I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed."

Blackout

"My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father.

"Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout."

Phillips' life began to spiral out of control. In 1980, she was fired from One Day at a Time because of her constant drug use. That same year, she went to rehab – with her father. She even toured with him in a band called the New Mamas and the Papas. Her sexual relationship with him had become consensual.

Delusional

"I was a fragment of a person, and my secret isolated me," she writes.

"One night Dad said, 'We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.'

"He was completely delusional. No, I thought, we're going to hell for this."

Antman
09-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Nice. Thanks dad.

FORD
09-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Well that explains the lyrics to "She's Just 14"

indeedido
09-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Just when I think I've heard everything........

lesfunk
09-22-2009, 11:08 PM
:hee:

Little Texan
09-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Wow, she REALLY loved HER daddy!

Gives a whole new meaning to "daddy's girl".

Some people will say anything just to sell a book.

Hardrock69
09-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Good lord.

Astonishing!

Her Dad is a fuckwad.

I read somewhere where she had a one night stand with Mick Jagger when she was 13, and he told her he had been wanting to fuck her since she was ten.

Hell, they were all doing that shit. Led Zep had a buncha 13 and 14-year-old groupies. But at least they were not fucking their own kids!

One celeb confession I found really cool though...when Maureen McCormick confessed she was videotaped having sex.

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

I would sure love to see that!

http://www.hitsusa.com/1-good-ones/maureen-mccormick-nude.jpg

GAR
09-23-2009, 01:26 AM
I keep thinking John Phillips daughter is the same person as Carol Burnettes' daughter, and why is she still alive?

Thing about a celebrity trainwreck is, that's your career, being a trainwreck.. so the product output such as this book has to get worser to top the prior mess behind it.

I don't believe it, druggies will say anything for another hit!

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 01:34 AM
:lol:

Sounds like a best seller!

Genesis 19:32-36

I wonder if Lot and his daughters went to Hell?

Satan? Care to weigh in on this?

It's sick no matter who is doing it.

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 01:38 AM
I guess it's okay if you're the father?;

Leviticus 20:11And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus

20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.

That's some sort of editing job, I'm sure...:barf:

sadaist
09-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Ewwww.

Q: What's grosser than fucking your own daughter?

A: When your daughter is Mackenzie Phillips.

Q: What's the definition of "Relative Humidity"?

A: The sweat on your dad's balls after he's done fucking you.

Q: What do girls in West Virginia say after sex?

A: Get off me Pa, you're crushing my smokes.

hideyoursheep
09-23-2009, 02:14 AM

A: You're a layin on mah teeth!

binnie
09-23-2009, 02:24 AM
"Don't hate him"???????

How the hell could you not?

fryingdutchman
09-23-2009, 04:52 AM
I guess ol' Mackenzie took her relationship with her dad "One Lay At A Time"....

Anonymous
09-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Holy fuck!

Is there no end to the wickedness of this world? Seems people have always been fucked up, not just now.

I guess back then, it wasn't only shame, it's also that people weren't such attention whores, so they'd keep their mouths shut.

I guess, in a way, reality TV is actually serving a purpose?... Turning all people into huge attention whores, they'll spew out every single fucked up detail of their personal lives just to get some attention, thus exposing mankind for what it really is, nuthin' but shit?

*ahem*

Any pictures?

Cheers! :bottle:

THEDOCTOR
09-23-2009, 10:02 AM
Wow.Simply .......wow.
What's even more fucked up is that they went along with it after they stopped being high. I wonder if he's enjoying the poker in his ass as he's slowly turning over a hot flame in hell!

binnie
09-23-2009, 10:10 AM
*ahem*

Any pictures?

Bwahahahaahaha!

ELVIS
09-23-2009, 10:14 AM
I heard on TV that she was gonna reveal something...

Ouch!

'Papa' John Phillips, eh ??

Anonymous
09-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Bwahahahaahaha!

Now, don't get the wrong idea... see, pictures would be useful for documenting this incident, so as to avoid future generations from doing the same.

It's all in the grater interest of mankind.

Of course, the pictures must come to ME first, so I can thoroughly research them to know if they're the real deal.

I'll do it even if I have to sift through thousands of terabytes of pr0n passing off as that incident.

The will to leave a better world for all of us drives me on.

:umm:

Anonymous
09-23-2009, 10:20 AM
I heard on TV that she was gonna reveal something...

Ouch!

'Papa' John Phillips, eh ??

Ya think she has one of them fancy tee-shirts with the eagle and them ligthnin' bolts, Big E.?

ELVIS
09-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Possibly...:biggrin:

SparkieD
09-23-2009, 11:25 AM
EWWWWW! That's just disgusting on so many counts.

Well, I know one thing. No one here will upset Standin by offering to pretend he's Mackenzie's pop.

Mr Walker
09-23-2009, 11:28 AM
wow... now Catfish has something in common with Mackenzie Phillips

BITEYOASS
09-23-2009, 11:36 AM
You notice that it's always the folk and pop stars that are the sick fucks. Take Charles Manson for instance.

binnie
09-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Well, I know one thing. No one here will upset Standin by offering to pretend he's Mackenzie's pop.

I think you underestimated us :D

ELVIS
09-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Here's a strange clip...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uFu4qHADD0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uFu4qHADD0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hmmm...

I rember watching that episode...

sadaist
09-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Funny how in that clip she's a college freshman. TV today would have her be a high school freshman...if even that old.

Va Beach VH Fan
09-23-2009, 01:36 PM
That thread title should be modified to read "I was raped by my father".....

Anonymous
09-23-2009, 01:44 PM
EWWWWW! That's just disgusting on so many counts.

I think you underestimated us :D

Yeah. We've already asked for pictures.

But it's all for research!!!

george
09-23-2009, 07:36 PM
but the real question is - did he give her a Cleveland steamer?

alexpgrimes
09-23-2009, 08:23 PM
how do we know she just not saying this??? her father isnt around to dispute this. sounds fishy to me..

Little Texan
09-23-2009, 09:10 PM
I guess ol' Mackenzie took her relationship with her dad "One Lay At A Time"....

Ewwww.

Q: What's grosser than fucking your own daughter?

A: When your daughter is Mackenzie Phillips.

Q: What's the definition of "Relative Humidity"?

A: The sweat on your dad's balls after he's done fucking you.

A: Get off me Pa, you're crushing my smokes.

A: You're a layin on mah teeth!

Now, don't get the wrong idea... see, pictures would be useful for documenting this incident, so as to avoid future generations from doing the same.

It's all in the grater interest of mankind.

Of course, the pictures must come to ME first, so I can thoroughly research them to know if they're the real deal.

I'll do it even if I have to sift through thousands of terabytes of pr0n passing off as that incident.

The will to leave a better world for all of us drives me on.

:umm:

Y'all better watch it, or Standin the morality cop is going to see this thread and charge you with endorsing a predatory tribal life or wanting to rape your daughter! :D :biggrin:

jhale667
09-23-2009, 10:09 PM
The only thing that saves this thread from being completely revolting...is the nude Maureen McCormick picture. :hee: Loved her!

Apart from that...ewww. :umm:

Top Jimmy
09-23-2009, 10:13 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/09/23/image5331035x.jpg
http://glosslip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/19810302-750-0.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/23/article-1215532-068DDC09000005DC-402_468x634.jpg

http://www.nndb.com/people/835/000086577/phillips_john.jpg

Top Jimmy
09-23-2009, 10:21 PM
People like John Phillips should be fucking shot in the head, point blank, with a hollow point bullet,
then sell t-shirts bearing a likeness of the 'spray pattern' of his exit wound,
and use the money to pay for the execution.

Oh yeah, and televise the whole damn thing as a deterrent.

Then there are those who use god as a rationale behind this behaviour,
and there is a special spot in hell for those twisted fucks.

"This is part of God's plan...."

I once met a man who I later found out had done such evil...actually even more so..
generations of his family were affected by his evil,
including someone I cared a great deal for.

my only satisfaction in that matter was that I heard
the guy died a painful & slow cancer death,
and suffered greatly towards the end.

Little Texan
09-23-2009, 10:27 PM
my only satisfaction in that matter was that (I heard)
he died a painful & slow cancer death, and suffered greatly towards the end.

That karma's a bitch, isn't it?

jhale667
09-23-2009, 10:38 PM
It can't just have been the drugs...:umm: that's a deeper level of sick.

I read somewhere where she had a one night stand with Mick Jagger when she was 13, and he told her he had been wanting to fuck her since she was ten.

Let's recall Bill Wyman did the (in that context) "honorable" thing and waited until his girlfriend turned 18 to marry her....:rolleyes:

Top Jimmy
09-23-2009, 10:43 PM
Jerry Lee Lewis had his cousin at 13, right?

jhale667
09-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Jerry Lee Lewis had his cousin at 13, right?

Yep, which goes to eliminate the 60s/hippie/drug connection...

Panamark
09-24-2009, 12:49 AM
I cant comprehend it, maybe there is some bizzarre drug combination where you
lose your natural instinct that tells you its SO FUCKING WRONG !!!????

I believe as humans we all have that inbuilt instinct, its what makes us
shudder and think ewwww about bonking our mother, or sister or dad or
brother or dog or family chicken !!!

Panamark
09-24-2009, 12:52 AM
Good lord.

Astonishing!

Her Dad is a fuckwad.

Hell, they were all doing that shit. Led Zep had a buncha 13 and 14-year-old groupies. But at least they were not fucking their own kids!

One celeb confession I found really cool though...when Maureen McCormick confessed she was videotaped having sex.

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

I would sure love to see that!

http://www.hitsusa.com/1-good-ones/maureen-mccormick-nude.jpg

Is that for real ?? If so, that would have to be from the Brady Bunch era....

Holy Crap I had a crush on her back then !! (When I wasnt busy swatting
away low flying Pterodactyls)

hideyoursheep
09-24-2009, 01:15 AM
I just saw the Oprah interview....The first 2 minutes anyway..

Oprah is a POS.

Panamark
09-24-2009, 01:44 AM
Hey did you hear Oprah got busted for Drugs at LAX !!!!!

They found 50 pounds of crack in her undies !!!

Little Texan
09-24-2009, 01:48 AM
Oprah is a POS.

Perpetually Obese Slut? :D

Hardrock69
09-24-2009, 04:18 AM
Personally I do not think that pic of Marsha is real. Obviously it is from the early days of the Internet...note the name of the BBS on the side.

Sure as fuck looks like how I always dreamed she would look naked. :D

I'll be goddamned, I did a search on the BBS and there is a Wikipedia article about it!

Rusty n Edie's BBS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_n_Edie&#37;27s_BBS)

Rusty n Edie's BBS (Rusty-N-Edie's) was a bulletin board system founded on May 11, 1987 by the two SysOps, Russ Hardenburgh and Edwina Hardenburgh, of Boardman, Ohio. At one point the BBS had over 14,000 subscribers across the United States, Canada, and Europe (each paying an $89 annual membership fee) and over 124 modem lines.

On January 30, 1993, the system was raided by the FBI for software piracy after a several month investigation in cooperation with the Software Publishers Association (SPA).

On November 25, 1997, a lawsuit was filed by Playboy Enterprises in response to 412 adult GIF images available for download, which had come from the pages of Playboy magazine, and had been scanned in. (PLAYBOY ENTERPRISES, INC., v. RUSS HARDENBURGH, INC., No. 1:93 CV 0546.) Hardenburgh lost this case and was found personally liable along with his company. Ultimately, the judgement was for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

http://i33.tinypic.com/abijw5.png

Panamark
09-24-2009, 07:11 AM
BBS predates internet...
Well for the general public anyways...

We used to have a good one in Sydney
Same ascii login screen as the above :)

The internet really was the death knell for BBS,
although I know of a few secured networks that still
like this approach...

Cool flashback :)

Anonymous
09-24-2009, 10:56 AM
I believe as humans we all have that inbuilt instinct, its what makes us
shudder and think ewwww about bonking our mother, or sister or dad or
brother or dog or family chicken !!!

The family chicken? What do you mean?

Is it ok to fuck a chicken if it's not family property?

ZahZoo
09-24-2009, 11:10 AM

Only in the state of Washington... which explains a bit about Ford & Lounge Machine...

chefcraig
09-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Only in the state of Washington... which explains a bit about Ford & Lounge Machine...

I believe it's completely legal in parts of New York, as well...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ss8LDBNcsWc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ss8LDBNcsWc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

FORD
09-24-2009, 12:48 PM

Nah, nobody fucks chickens around here. Only goats and horses. And sheep, in Lewis county :sheepshagger:

ELVIS
09-24-2009, 01:45 PM
You should move from there...

Nitro Express
09-24-2009, 01:50 PM
When John Phillips came over people hid the dog and the goldfish.

Nitro Express
09-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Is that for real ?? If so, that would have to be from the Brady Bunch era....

Holy Crap I had a crush on her back then !! (When I wasnt busy swatting
away low flying Pterodactyls)

As a kid I wanted to bone Marsha Brady, Susan Dey, Jeni (I Deam of Jeni)...I popped my first boner watching her.

Va Beach VH Fan
09-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Geezus, BBS brings back a flood of memories...

What a pain in the ass that used to be !!!

Full Bug
09-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Phillips calls dad ‘a good man’ despite incest claims

24th September 2009

NEW YORK — Mackenzie Phillips is defending her father John Phillips as “a good man,” despite her claims that they had an incestuous affair. But her stepmother Michelle Phillips says Phillips is lying about the affair and is just trying to cash in on her book.

The 49-year-old former child actress writes in her new book, “High on Arrival,” that she had a decade-long sexual relationship with her father, and alleges they had sex on the night before she was to get married in 1979 at age 19.

She wrote in her book: “I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father.” John Phillips, who died of heart failure in 2001, was the leader of the 1960s group the Mamas and the Papas.

Phillips, 49, who starred on TV’s “One Day at a Time,” said the sexual relationship with her father lasted a decade and ended when she became pregnant and didn’t know who had fathered the child. She had an abortion, for which her father paid.

Interviewed on NBC’s “Today” show Thursday, Phillips said it was “a very permissive time and a very rock ‘n’ roll world and pretty much anything went.” Her father “did the best he could,” she said.

Phillips, who said she first tried cocaine at age 11, said her father did drugs with her, taught her to roll joints and injected her with cocaine. Last October, Phillips pleaded guilty in Los Angeles to possessing cocaine and was ordered to complete an 18-month drug treatment program.

But her stepmother (and former Mamas and the Papas member) Michelle Phillips sharply differs with the sexual allegations.

“I have every reason to believe it’s untrue,” she told the Hollywood Reporter. “Mackenzie has a lot of mental illness. She’s had a needle stuck up her arm for 35 years. She was arrested for heroin and coke just recently. She did ‘Celebrity Rehab’ and now she writes a book. The whole thing is timed.”

Half-sister Chynna Phillips told US Weekly that Mackenzie Phillips told her about the sexual relationship in 1997.

“Do I believe that they had an incestuous relationship and that it went on for 10 years? Yes,” Chynna Phillips said.

But Genevieve Waite, John Phillips’ wife at the time of the alleged abuse and Mackenzie’s stepmother, said in a statement, “John was a good man who had the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. He was incapable, no matter how drunk or drugged he was, of having such a relationship with his own child.”

During her “Today” appearance, Phillips pronounced herself drug-free, and she characterized the skepticism with which her book has been received as typical for a family visited by incest.

“The instinct is to brush it under the table. The instinct is to protect the abuser,” she said.

She characterized her book as a way to expose a problem that extends beyond the Phillips family, describing herself as “a voice for this large community of incest survivors that don’t know where to go or what to do or how to talk about what happened in their lives.”

Anonymous
09-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Interviewed on NBC’s “Today” show Thursday, Phillips said it was “a very permissive time and a very rock ‘n’ roll world and pretty much anything went.” Her father “did the best he could,” she said.

What the fuck is this bitch on about?

First: "The Mommas and the Poppas" is anything BUT Rock n' Roll. Just for implying such a dreadful obscenity, she should be thwacked in the head repeatedly.

Second: What the fuck does being arseshagged by yer ole man has to do with Rock n' Roll?

Jaysus, talk about about a fucked up person, pun intended.

Shit like that really gets under my fingernails.

Ya know what should be done? Dip her in honey, hang her upside down from a lamp post & leave her to the bears.

Now THAT would be more Rock n' Roll than anything this bitch has ever done in her fucked life, another pun intended.

Do NOT blame it on Rock n' Roll. Blame it on Yer Daddy, yet ANOTHER pun intended.

ThrillsNSpills
09-24-2009, 10:16 PM
I believe it's completely legal in parts of New York, as well...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ss8LDBNcsWc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ss8LDBNcsWc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

chef I don't know what the deal is with that station but they're notorious for crazy shit on their show:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ap12W5gn6Bs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ap12W5gn6Bs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

a festive on air moment. GeeZ

Brought to you by notorious NY Fox Affiliate Fox 5, who weren't above slipping in McCain visual subliminals before the election (not that it worked, or flew under the radar even)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSAOQuLxSdY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSAOQuLxSdY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(not Fox 5) but still a classic clip. If the thing had legs it would have crawled away.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuqLiXop97Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuqLiXop97Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But with regard to the Mac attack Phillips revelation, gives new meaning to the old Mamas and Papas tune I Saw Her Again.

Panamark
09-24-2009, 10:19 PM

Of course !

If the chicken gives you full consent :biggrin:

Anonymous
09-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Of course !

If the chicken gives you full consent :biggrin:

What if... she's just a little chickie?

Isn't that bad?

Panamark
09-24-2009, 10:47 PM
What if... she's just a little chickie?

Isn't that bad?

Well if she is under 16 in chicken years you could be in trouble !!

Little Texan
09-25-2009, 12:19 AM
As a kid I wanted to bone Marsha Brady, Susan Dey, Jeni (I Deam of Jeni)...I popped my first boner watching her.

What, you didn't pop a boner watching Spuds on "One Day At A Time"? :biggrin:

GAR
09-25-2009, 01:32 AM
First: "The Mommas and the Poppas" is anything BUT Rock n' Roll.

You're quite wrong about that one. Check a few youtube esp "California Dreamin" or "Monday monday" and think again.

John Phillips was rock royalty for a reason.

FORD
09-25-2009, 01:47 AM
What, you didn't pop a boner watching Spuds on "One Day At A Time"? :biggrin:

Not Mackenzie at all.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/galleries/bertinelli/valerie_bertinelli2.jpg
But the future Mrs. Van Halen, definitely. :wanker:

ELVIS
09-25-2009, 01:49 AM
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDcCrhTIN5o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDcCrhTIN5o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

:elvis:

ELVIS
09-25-2009, 02:53 AM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2009/09/23/image5331035x.jpg

GAR
09-25-2009, 02:58 AM
I am inclined to disbelieve her like every druggie I ever met, all liars..

FORD
09-25-2009, 03:08 AM
I guess we can't really let this thread pass without a musical contribution from Mr. Phillips........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSfAix7lEgA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSfAix7lEgA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Still a decent tune, because the Stones (or most of them) are playing on it...but in light of the new information, I really don't want to know who the "ballerina" referenced in the lyrics was

Hardrock69
09-25-2009, 03:20 AM
I am inclined to disbelieve her like every druggie I ever met, all liars..

And you're not? :biggrin:

Panamark
09-25-2009, 08:24 AM
What if the drug you are addicted to is truth serum ??:confused12:

ELVIS
09-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Can youget on the streets of Oz ??

thome
09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Amazing what people will say to sell a book.

and the best part is her appearance on Ohffra the godess of womanhood.

Who wants to guess the TV show she be acting on next..?

Gimmie a DOLLAR!

ELVIS
09-25-2009, 11:16 AM
I never saw Gimme a Dollar...

Anonymous
09-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Well if she is under 16 in chicken years you could be in trouble !!

So... I guess fucking chickens is ok, if they're of proper laying age?

Anonymous
09-25-2009, 02:02 PM
You're quite wrong about that one. Check a few youtube esp "California Dreamin" or "Monday monday" and think again.

John Phillips was rock royalty for a reason.

Did you often reach into the diaper and ate a lot of shit when you were a baby?

"California Dreamin'" and "Monday Monday" are EXCELLENT proof that "The Mommas and the Poppas" are NOT Rock n' Roll.

Such fuckin' lame "music" deserves to be shoved up the arse of the "composer".

It would be quite insulting that someone else should consider that piece of shit Rock n' Roll... since it's you, I guess that I'm being proven right.

A faggot sure would even consider that "Hard Rock". Oh, waiddaminute...

SparkieD
09-26-2009, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't put it past a desperate junkie to say something so outlandish though I do tend to believe her only because her dad was such a creep. That has-been piece of shit rode her dead pop's penis right into a gigantic cash-in. If she didn't really fuck him, she's doin' it now!

And Oprah's riding it, too.

Diamondjimi
09-26-2009, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't put it past a desperate junkie to say something so outlandish though I do tend to believe her only because her dad was such a creep. That has-been piece of shit rode her dead pop's penis right into a gigantic cash-in. If she didn't really fuck him, she's doin' it now!

And Oprah's riding it, too.

Hasn't she been off the :smiley-sniffer: for years?
Is she lying? Probably not.
Her daddy liked 'em young. Wasn't he puttin the pork to Michelle(Phillips) when she was a minor!?
John was also a p.o.s. for giving his daughter acid/blow and booze as a kid. She revealed this to ,no doubt, help sell the book. Such is Hollywood...

Oprah is a misery pimp to the extreme. She lives for this shit, as well as the mindless zombie housewives who watch her shit, religiously...

GAR
09-26-2009, 02:32 PM
It doesn't matter whether she's had any credibility left in decades, she's got in on all the talk shows because now she's sold her dignity.

Some things have just so much "urkph" factor, it should have been left in the book to set the record straight if that's how she felt she had to set things straight.

Unfortunately, it's going to increase sales along with all the criticism she's getting and I dont know if someone with so much sudden cash like this with no credibility or dignity left can stay clean.

I'm forecasting a 100&#37; chance of cloudy skies in Mackenzie's future without the possibility of avoiding relapse, because it's all about her, her health, her recovery, her problems.. she's never moving on with her life without more drama.

thome
09-26-2009, 02:56 PM
I never saw Gimme a Dollar...

Really..? it's the latest reality show, me in a -Pink Tutu- jumping up and down on the sidewalk downtown yelling, as loud as I can, Gimme a Dollar.

I can't play a instrument. I can't sing. I got nothing to say, just like 95&#37; of the Actors and Talking Heads in the box.

Should I list the thousands of Rap Stars, Music Stars, Movie and TV Radio,News...ect, that look exactly like that to me and they are all making money off the idiots who happen to see them or walk by at that moment ...?

Or would it be easier if I list the 5 cd's and 3 movies 2 Books, I have found worthy of my top dollar and not waiting till the bagain bin is crowded..?

It takes a Village;(Mizz Clittin), no sorry bitch, it takes all kinds and most of them are re retarded.

no harsh on you Elvis

binnie
09-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Oprah is a misery pimp.

Quote of the day.

Nitro Express
09-27-2009, 02:13 AM
Not Mackenzie at all.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/galleries/bertinelli/valerie_bertinelli2.jpg
But the future Mrs. Van Halen, definitely. :wanker:

She was so hot on that Battle of the Network Stars show and this is before Eddie was even in the picture. Deffinately kak percolating material.

Panamark
09-27-2009, 02:33 AM
Can youget on the streets of Oz ??

I'll ask "The Man" when I place the next order ;)

Terry
09-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I honestly can't fully believe what Mackenzie is saying at this point.

I have no bone of contention with either Phillips or her late father in terms of taking sides. John Phillips was so heavily into heroin and freebasing cocaine that by the early 1980s even Keith Richards and Ron Wood were wary of hanging out with the guy. That downward spiral of drug abuse certainly makes it possible to believe John Phillips would have done that.

At the same time, Mackenzie has repeatedly cratered her career, throwing "multiple" second chances by the entertainment industry down the toilet because she refused to stay clean. Every time she fucked her own career over, she'd generate another round of tell-all personal exposes for cash. Now that she has fucked over her acting career yet again by drug use and had apparently run out of stories to sell, NOW she decides to tell everyone she fucked her father for a decade...the timing is highly suspect.

Deciding to make this public (even if it did happen) is also not useful for anyone but her and her financial situation. There's really no value in going on Oprah and saying these things outside of the monetary value. Do people really need to watch Oprah to learn that particular morality lesson (that shooting dope and fucking your father is the wrong thing to do?). What will Mackenzie end up doing with the money once the commotion has died down and she finds herself yet again unemployable? Use it to buy more dope, sadly.

Purchasing this book is tantamount to enabling a professional victim and attention whore in obtaining her next fix of the spotlight and the cash.

Nitro Express
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
She should get with Courtney Love and overdose on heroin together and be efficient and save time.

GAR
09-27-2009, 02:08 PM
It takes alot of coordination to pull off such a deliberate media blitz like this: every morning before taking off, there's the bitch again on tv from highlights the night before.

.. but Vonnie would hit it.

Hardrock69
09-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Personally I think she looks like a horsey.

Nitro Express
09-27-2009, 09:54 PM
She will make her Oprah book money and then surface again in a few years saying the guy that played Schneider on One Day at a Time did blow with her and fucked her up the ass.

Diamondjimi
09-27-2009, 10:38 PM
She will make her Oprah book money and then surface again in a few years saying the guy that played Schneider on One Day at a Time did blow with her and fucked her up the ass.

:lmao:

Yeah, she'll save that one for the next book...