PDA

View Full Version : The DON'T GIVE A FUCK thread!

BITEYOASS
09-29-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm starting to not give a fuck about political parties, as well as political talk radio of any sort.

All they do is YAP YAP YAP and in the end, the only thing they give a shit about is their salary.

Which is why I treat political careers like tampons.

Nitro Express
09-29-2009, 09:07 PM
The world. I don't give a fuck about the world anymore. I hope God wipes his ass with it and tosses it into another dimension.

Nitro Express
09-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Celebrities. I'm tired of them. We should make a garden of celebrities impaled on poles.

GAR
09-29-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm getting tired of watching a talkshow host's program, and having some ass like Keith Olberman being interviewed for comment on, or that asshole Rush Limbaugh.

So: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about Rush or Keith.. or any other asshole! And fuck that fucking Glen Beck dickhead, too!

GAR
09-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Celebrities. I'm tired of them. We should make a garden of celebrities impaled on poles.

Fuck 'em all, Nitro! Fukkum with YOUR dick..

VanHalener
09-29-2009, 10:39 PM
I don't give a fuck about men's asses, unlike certain posters running loose in the Roth Army.

FORD
09-29-2009, 11:55 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kWBc50CRYMg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kWBc50CRYMg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR
09-30-2009, 12:15 AM
(I don't give fuckall about The Ramones)

sadaist
09-30-2009, 12:52 AM

In that spirit, I don't give a fuck about people who are famous for just being famous. Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Heidi & Spencer, etc... Really tired of seeing these people and don't really give a fuck how much they charge to appear at a night club.

Nitro Express
09-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Fuck 'em all, Nitro! Fukkum with YOUR dick..

Ok. Bathe Jennifer Aniston and bring her to my tent.:sex:

BITEYOASS
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Fear - I don't care about you

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgaR5Z8dyoM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgaR5Z8dyoM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coyote
09-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Reality shows. Big B(r)other, Amazing race, Biggest Loser, etc...

Fuck 'em all to hell.

BITEYOASS
09-30-2009, 04:36 PM
ICP - Fuck the world

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4SW5JQiiAw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4SW5JQiiAw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anonymous
09-30-2009, 04:38 PM
I dunno about you guys, but I seriously don't give a fuck about giving a fuck.

It's really true, I'm not trying to be funny.

Cheers! :bottle:

Kristy
09-30-2009, 06:11 PM
I dunno. Richie Sambora for starters.

http://api.ning.com/files/4IgJK8j4PKL3ku2X-TsxMlTroDrJjV9cPxa1vA2wWDJblAfHmlyd-v7lJPvFBmCEv52FoDAvraJIzZyyyCnx325jl3WCVWMY/richiesambora4.jpg

What else?

Emo kids

:umm:

Um, I'll get back to you on this.

chefcraig
09-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Ya know what I truly do not give a flying fuck about today? It isn't dim-bulb celebrities of dubious status, it isn't boneheaded politicians or what passes for political discourse in this country, hell it isn't even the economy. It is this bizarre concept that came about in the past couple of decades where people are no longer responsible for their own actions. Even worse, the people that enable this ghastly form of behavior. Things weren't always this way. I oughta know, as I've spent more than a few summers on the planet. Sometime in the early eighties, people stopped owning up to human decency, and the folks around them more or less went along for the ride. What is even sicker, there is now a weird sense of entitlement to go right along with it. Here's an example:

After spending an evening on the town or returning from shopping, as you approach your car, some thug-wannabe demands that you fork over the contents of your wallet or purse, as he feels he has a right to it. Because of situations like this becoming more and more common, you happen to be carrying, and shoot the knucklehead in the kneecap. (With any luck, the police will see your side of things and not arrest you.)

So what happens at the dirtbag's trial? You guessed it...his entire family comes to his defense, claiming him to be an upstanding citizen, and according to his teary-eyed, screaming inconsolably mom, "He's an angel, he'd never hurt nobody".

Uh-huh. So you (the victim of the robbery) are at fault here, for going through life attempting to live by some inner definition of decency by holding a job, caring for your family and trying to survive the madness that accompanies survival in this day and age. Makes sense, eh? After all, it can not be the fault of the criminal, as society has dealt him a poor hand.

It seems the amount of blameless, responsibility-free imbeciles in this country grows greater with each new generation. And I seriously could not give a good crap about their issues, their problems, their lack of goals or education and the people that create an atmosphere around these pinheads that allows them to exist in the first place. And the color of their skin is irrelevant, as sheer stupidity knows no racial bias. They can be white, black or purple for that matter, as Forrest Gump's ma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does".

I've had it with giving a shit about these wastes of oxygen, and my tax dollars going toward assisting them. Then again, if they come at me looking for a handout by attempting to take what I have, they are "entitled" to one thing however: a bullet with their name on it.

Hardrock69
10-01-2009, 03:44 AM
I don't give a fuck about Gar. :hee:

Panamark
10-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I dont give a fuck about any band or musical project that Samuel Roy Hagar is attached too....

Coyote
10-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Trolls.

Don't give a fuck...

Cato
10-01-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't give a fuck about any DDLR topic

thome
10-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Ya know what I truly do not give a flying fuck about today? It isn't dim-bulb celebrities of dubious status, it isn't boneheaded politicians or what passes for political discourse in this country, hell it isn't even the economy. It is this bizarre concept that came about in the past couple of decades where people are no longer responsible for their own actions. Even worse, the people that enable this ghastly form of behavior. Things weren't always this way. I oughta know, as I've spent more than a few summers on the planet. Sometime in the early eighties, people stopped owning up to human decency, and the folks around them more or less went along for the ride. What is even sicker, there is now a weird sense of entitlement to go right along with it. Here's an example:

After spending an evening on the town or returning from shopping, as you approach your car, some thug-wannabe demands that you fork over the contents of your wallet or purse, as he feels he has a right to it. Because of situations like this becoming more and more common, you happen to be carrying, and shoot the knucklehead in the kneecap. (With any luck, the police will see your side of things and not arrest you.)

So what happens at the dirtbag's trial? You guessed it...his entire family comes to his defense, claiming him to be an upstanding citizen, and according to his teary-eyed, screaming inconsolably mom, "He's an angel, he'd never hurt nobody".

Uh-huh. So you (the victim of the robbery) are at fault here, for going through life attempting to live by some inner definition of decency by holding a job, caring for your family and trying to survive the madness that accompanies survival in this day and age. Makes sense, eh? After all, it can not be the fault of the criminal, as society has dealt him a poor hand.

It seems the amount of blameless, responsibility-free imbeciles in this country grows greater with each new generation. And I seriously could not give a good crap about their issues, their problems, their lack of goals or education and the people that create an atmosphere around these pinheads that allows them to exist in the first place. And the color of their skin is irrelevant, as sheer stupidity knows no racial bias. They can be white, black or purple for that matter, as Forrest Gump's ma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does".

I've had it with giving a shit about these wastes of oxygen, and my tax dollars going toward assisting them. Then again, if they come at me looking for a handout by attempting to take what I have, they are "entitled" to one thing however: a bullet with their name on it.

Why am I in here..?

I don't give a fukk about wondering why I don't read this assemblance of words and general thoughts; expressed within.

I find it disturbing that I don't want to read it. It seems to start in the general direction of interestingness...?

Therefore I believe I don't give a fukk about my own need to read it .

So the Fukk what..?

Perhaps tomorrow, if I pass within this thread I will give enough of a Fukk about myself to wonder at the content.

Now, I am in a depression spiral about my lack of Fukkedness A.D.D.

If I had read it would I give a fukk..?

Possibly, and then I would be a troll, giving enough of a Fukk to take the time to read it.

So I haven't.

SEE!!! -The Front-, guys I can stay on topic.

lesfunk
10-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't give a fuck about this thread

lesfunk
10-03-2009, 07:29 PM
at all

thome
10-03-2009, 09:48 PM
at all
To late ...kinda like posting a..a..........comment in, The Thread.

But, my comments are about how I am not giving enough of a Fukk to comment, so that means, I am the best at not......... giving a Fukk.

It's like I never even saw the thread.

My comments are that good.

The World is not as -Heavy- as my ability to not give a Fukk.

I really doubt I even give a Fukk about that last comments that is/are "Chok Full O' Not Give a Fukk".

Little Texan
10-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't give a fuck about thome's Pabst Blue Ribbon and cough syrup induced unintelligible posts.

lesfunk
10-03-2009, 10:35 PM
To late ...kinda like posting a..a..........comment in, The Thread.

But, my comments are about how I am not giving enough of a Fukk to comment, so that means, I am the best at not......... giving a Fukk.

It's like I never even saw the thread.

My comments are that good.

The World is not as -Heavy- as my ability to not give a Fukk.

I really doubt I even give a Fukk about that last comments that is/are "Chok Full O' Not Give a Fukk".
If you think i give a fuck 'bout that, You sadly mistaken

VanHalener
10-04-2009, 12:04 AM
I don't G A F if I never see another band live as long as =VH=, the 3/4's operation I consider it to be motherfucker, tours in '10.
Unless Brad Delp returns, I don't give a shit about all the others.

I give a fuck about the real Van Halen, not that wannabe =VH= shit.

~There can be only one~

GAR
10-04-2009, 01:25 AM
I don't give a fuck about thome's Pabst Blue Ribbon and cough syrup induced unintelligible posts.

Pabst Blue Ribbon? I do give a fuck about that actually..

But FUCK Bahsten! We're staying put now.. my chick's deal was put on hold and then never came thru. We found out Friday.

We wuz goynna layve in Woystah.. we had a deal on a place in WOYSTAH so now I called tuhdee, Sattahdee, tah tell da landload to go FAHK 'emseff.

Know what he said? "I don't give a fuck, nevah huoid back frahm yezz so I ahraydy gaht a noowah taynint n'stuff."

So that's (2) I don't give a fuck posts for the price of (1).

thome
10-04-2009, 01:35 AM
"Chok Full O' Not Give a Fukk".

Can anyone NOT give less not -MORE- of a Fukk than that.

I Funnk'n doubt that, two more times than the whole Fukk not.

Bad Muthafucker
10-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Tired of giving a fuck about responsi-motherfucking-bility. Fucking sick & tired of it.

THEDOCTOR
10-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm tired of who Letterman banged! Who gives a flying fuck! If Dave scored ,good for him! I don't want to see the chicks,because then i picture Dave fucking them and it ruins it! WHO FUCKING CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!