PDA

View Full Version : N.Y. Health Care Workers Revolt Over Vaccine

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Saying They Should Be Given A Choice, Employees Rally In Albany, Around State, Chant "No Forced Shots!"

Protesters Hold Signs That Read: "The State Doesn't Own My Body'"

9.30.2009 (http://wcbstv.com/topstories/swine.flu.h1n1.2.1216352.html)

New York is the first state in the country to mandate flu vaccinations for its health care workers. The first doses of swine flu vaccine will be available beginning next week. Much of it is reserved for state health care workers, but there is growing opposition to required innoculations.

Health care workers in Hauppauge screamed "No forced shots!" as they rallied Tuesday against the state regulation requiring them to roll up their sleeves.

"I don't even tend to the sick. I am in the nutrition field. They are telling me I must get the shot because I work in a health clinic setting," said Paula Small, a Women, Infants and Children health care worker.

Small said she will refuse, worried the vaccine is untested and unproven, leaving her vulnerable. In 1976, there were some deaths associated with a swine flu vaccination.

Registered nurse Frank Mannino, 50, was also angry. He said the state regulation violates his personal freedom and civil rights.

"And now I will lose my job if I don't take the regular flu shot or the swine flu shot."

Should Workers Be Forced To Get Vaccinated? Comment On This Story!

When asked if he's willing to lose his job, Mannino said, "Absolutely. I will not take it, will not be forced. This is still America."

The protest also shook Albany Tuesday. Hundreds of demonstrators demanded freedom of choice. After all, as health care professionals they argue they're already constantly washing their hands and aren't likely to transmit or contract the flu.

Around 500,000 health care workers are slated to receive the vaccine.

"It's certainly their prerogative to voice their opinion," said Dr. Susan Donelan of Stony Brook University Hospital.

Donelan said most in the medical community see the benefits and safety of the shots and welcome them, and that hospitals must obey the law.

"Our hospital is committed to following the mandate to have our personnel vaccinated," she said.

The state said change was needed this year to save lives, typically only about 45 percent of health care workers take advantage of voluntary flu vaccines.

More than 150 institutional outbreaks of seasonal and H1N1 flu are expected this year in hospitals, nursing homes and hospice centers.

New York and New Jersey will get their first doses of the swine flu vaccine next week. It will be the nasal mist, not a shot.

:elvis:

Nitro Express
09-30-2009, 12:48 PM
It takes years to test a vaccine so saying it's safe is a lie because the FDA had no time to properly test it. Also, they have been hyping the hell out of these shots when there is no real problem. Not to mention the manufacturer of the vaccine got busted in The Czech Republic by giving them swine flu vaccine that also have avian flu virus in it. The avian flu virus is kept in labs under strict security so it's basically like saying,"oops, we didn't know that nuclear warhead got loose." Also the secretary of Health and Human Services was the former governor of Kansas and a attendee of the annual Bilderberg meetings. A international cabal of people who believe in population reduction and consolidated world government. I find it all creepy.

Nitro Express
09-30-2009, 12:52 PM
About the only card the American people can play anymore is to call them out and say no. Most of the politicians are bought off and voting is pretty much a joke anymore. A unified "FUCK YOU!" is effective. One reason they are trying to divide us on racial, political, religious, and economic fronts. They don't want us to get together and say "FUCK YOU!"

Nitro Express
09-30-2009, 12:58 PM
If you own your house and have enough money saved up, you can say fuck you because nobody own's your ass. My dad always told me don't let anyone own you, pay cash as much as possible and use credit sparingly. Even the savers though have gotten stung. This is another problem. When the bank can toss your ass out and you have to pay all the loans people get now days, they can't go on strike and say "Fuck You!" Their asses are owned like slaves. The more independent you are the more you can say "Fuck You!" Poor little serfs, they can't say fuck you because they have to work to pay the loan sharks that took over the government.

FORD
09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
I'd be the last person to endorse "mandatory" vaccinations of any kind, but isn't it just common sense that health care workers get flu shots?

With that kind of daily risk, refusing a shot would be the equivalent of fucking someone you know to be HIV positive without a condom, and belieiving God (or whatever) is going to keep you from being infected.

Candy Girl
09-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Here is an article that talks about the dangers of the H1N1 vaccination:

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine, Possible Side Effects and the Dangers of Squalene | InjuryBoard (http://voices.injuryboard.com/miscellaneous/h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-possible-side-effects-and-the-dangers-of-squalene.aspx?googleid=271748)

Nickdfresh
09-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, no one put a gun to their head and told them to become health care workers. And patients have the right to be treated in a space where the likelihood of contracting Swine Flu is minimal...

Candy Girl
09-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Well, no one put a gun to their head and told them to become health care workers. And patients have the right to be treated in a space where the likelihood of contracting Swine Flu is minimal...

So you will be getting the vaccination then?

Nickdfresh
09-30-2009, 02:26 PM

I never get flu shots. But I also don't work in health care...

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 03:28 PM
I'd be the last person to endorse "mandatory" vaccinations of any kind, but isn't it just common sense that health care workers get flu shots?

NO!!

Health care professionals are strictly educated regarding how not to spread infection and disease, and are given reviews and are tested frequently to keep them alert...

Mandatory vaccination (FOR ANYTHING) will not, and cannot reduce any risk!

A vaccinated health care worker can still spread any infectious disease if they don't follow the precautions necessary to prevent the spread of any organism...

FORD
09-30-2009, 04:00 PM
NO!!

Health care professionals are strictly educated regarding how not to spread infection and disease, and are given reviews and are tested frequently to keep them alert...

Mandatory vaccination (FOR ANYTHING) will not, and cannot reduce any risk!

A vaccinated health care worker can still spread any infectious disease if they don't follow the precautions necessary to prevent the spread of any organism...

Of course you're trained and educated, but pure mathematics say that someone who is exposed to a virus every day is more likely to get it than someone who is exposed only once or not at all.

If this epidemic kicks in the way the media fearmongers claim it will, you're going to be seeing a lot of sick people this winter. If you dodge the needle, I hope you're eating lots of garlic, zinc, and echinacea at least. That will boost your immune system naturally. Though the echinacea builds a "tolerance" if you take it for too long, so you probably don't want to start with that one until you see the flu zombies actually showing up.

Seshmeister
09-30-2009, 04:05 PM
I blame the anti vaccination retards for whipping up ignorance.

The health care workers have a choice they can resign. Who would want an ignorant person treating them anyway? They might decide you don't need medicine and do a Mother Theresa on you...

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 04:20 PM
That post clearly illustrates your ignorance...

Seshmeister
09-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Not at all flu vaccines are completely safe.

Also even if it could be harmful you are saying that you wouldn't take an infinitesimally small risk yourself in order to help prevent the harm of others. That not only makes you a bit of a coward it also proves you don't really believe in this imaginary friend stuff deep down doesn't it?

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/gsus.jpg

Cheers!

:gulp:

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 05:24 PM
No, i've been a nurse for twenty years and never had the flu or the hepatititis vcaccine...

Kristy
09-30-2009, 05:58 PM
"I don't even tend to the sick. I am in the nutrition field. They are telling me I must get the shot because I work in a health clinic setting," said Paula Small, a Women, Infants and Children health care worker.

Small said she will refuse, worried the vaccine is untested and unproven, leaving her vulnerable. In 1976, there were some deaths associated with a swine flu vaccination.

Registered nurse Frank Mannino, 50, was also angry. He said the state regulation violates his personal freedom and civil rights.

Does this twat see the irony of her statement? It is beyond a well known FACT that the biggest carriers of H1N1 are children. Most public outbreaks have occurred and are occurring in public school settings where children aren't too keen on handwashing to begin with. Any environment where you are in constant contact with children whether it be a health setting by proxy or not makes you one hell of a conduit for further spread. Nope, your victim card doesn't fly with me.

As for Frank, yeah, cry me river elsewhere, bitch. Since when does the health industry give two squirrels fucking each other on a cherry tree about personal freedom and civil rights? For example, many people who go to an E.R. are randomly drug tested/tox screened (especially the mentally ill) without their consent or proper knowledge. Now, not only is that a violation of both 4th and 5th Amendments but if they come up positive, it goes on their health record which may or may not be a factor on their health insurance benefits. Some end up being arrested. A State regulation in order to curb the spread of H1N1 that can clusterfuck itself in a health care setting more than anywhere else is hardly an infringement of one's personal rights. It's to protect public safety and the personal welfare of others you work with, dumbass.

Seshmeister
09-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Having to wash their hands before treating patients is clearly a violation of their constitutional right to have shit under their fingernails.

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 06:05 PM
do you have shit under your fingernails ??

Ally_Kat
09-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Does this twat see the irony of her statement? It is beyond a well known FACT that the biggest carriers of H1N1 are children. Most public outbreaks have occurred and are occurring in public school settings where children aren't too keen on handwashing to begin with. Any environment where you are in constant contact with children whether it be a health setting by proxy or not makes you one hell of a conduit for further spread. Nope, your victim card doesn't fly with me.

I'm sorry, but as an early childhood teacher I have to disagree with you. If you look at the teachers who catch colds from their students, you'll see that they are mainly from the older grades. Why? In the lower grades, we focus on how not to spread germs with the kids: hand washing, tissues, sanitizer, elbow sneezing/cough, and wipes are a HUGE part of our lives. They watch us and model after us, so we have to follow those patterns and those rules if we want them to do it. That's why it was middle and high schools in NYC that were closed down last spring - the grades where those habits are taken for granted.

The hype from swine flu makes these potatoes look bigger than they are. More people died from the regular flu than swine flu last cold season. All hype.

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you, Ally...

Kristy
09-30-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm sorry, but as an early childhood teacher I have to disagree with you. If you look at the teachers who catch colds from their students, you'll see that they are mainly from the older grades. Why? In the lower grades, we focus on how not to spread germs with the kids: hand washing, tissues, sanitizer, elbow sneezing/cough, and wipes are a HUGE part of our lives. They watch us and model after us, so we have to follow those patterns and those rules if we want them to do it.

You're probably right. Even with that said, you're still in a high-risk environment because, really, all it takes is one kid to spread the virus to many others no matter what the particular age group.

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Shaddup, krusty...

Kristy
09-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Fuck you, too backwoods racist hick.

ELVIS
09-30-2009, 06:45 PM
What is a "too backwoods racist hick," your momma ??

Ally_Kat
09-30-2009, 06:55 PM
You're probably right. Even with that said, you're still in a high-risk environment because, really, all it takes is one kid to spread the virus to many others no matter what the particular age group.

Oh, I agree I'm in a high-risk environment. Our school is housed within a middle school that was closed down for a week because of the swine flu. Why? The middle school students and the middle school teaches all came down with it. I don't ignore the risk - I just know that I have it handled. I can cite many examples within our building of kids falling to something like dominoes with it stopping at my grade band's doors. Why? We're germ nazis. And, to be quite honest, a lot less cold-swapping all around would cease if more people were.

Seshmeister
09-30-2009, 09:30 PM
The hype from swine flu makes these potatoes look bigger than they are. More people died from the regular flu than swine flu last cold season. All hype.

At the moment that is true which is why health care workers should routinely be given vaccines for regular flu every year. This year swine flu is being added in case it mutates from the fairly weak current variant.

Schoolkids will spread this but aren't the highest risk group for being seriously ill which is why I imagine you won't be getting vaccinated. It's usually the elderly and weak in hospitals who get killed off by flu each year, 10s of thousands of them.

Seshmeister
09-30-2009, 09:43 PM
It's not even just down to the infection spread by health care workers.

I think Katrina showed that the US is especially shit at dealing with disasters and public health issues. Dead bodies lying in the street for weeks on end would not happen in other Western countries. This is probably due to all sorts of problems with government, health care and peoples attitude to government in the US. Public health is often neglected in an insurance company owned system.

Therefore when the government does at least manage to get it's act together enough to at least offer vaccines to health care workers they should fucking take them because if the shit does hit the fan you'll need them to man the hospitals and the morgues.

Ally_Kat
09-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Schoolkids will spread this but aren't the highest risk group for being seriously ill which is why I imagine you won't be getting vaccinated.

What I'm a little fearful of is teachers being the next mandatory group due to all the crazy hype. NYC likes to talk all stern and comes barely short of requiring us to get flu shots each year. Flu shot day is my least favorite day at work.

Seshmeister
09-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Big baby... :)

Nickdfresh
09-30-2009, 10:18 PM
do you have shit under your fingernails ??

Is it crusted in your hair? (from having your head up your ass all the time)

Nickdfresh
09-30-2009, 10:20 PM
What is a "too backwoods racist hick," your momma ??

Well, you are too backwards. :)

Ally_Kat
09-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Big baby... :)

Not even for that. I got the shot only twice. Both times I got really sick and somehow ended up with bronchitis that stuck for a few months. Out of this, I found out I have asthma. Whether I had it before and that's why the bronchitis came or if the on-going bronchitis caused damage to the lung and left me with asthma, we're not sure. All I know is that I get harassed on flu shot day. I actually had to get a signed letter one year!

Flu shots are serious business in New York.

Nickdfresh
09-30-2009, 11:45 PM

But since you asked....

I was once in the US Army, and I had to go down a virtual assembly-line of shots with pressure guns up the arms like cattle. I couldn't just quit. I would have been charged under the UCMJ if I refused; so health care workers will get no sympathy from me...

Dr. Love
10-01-2009, 01:02 AM
No one should be forced to receive a vaccine to keep their job. That is simply wrong. I don't care if you consider anyone ignorant for not doing so, making something mandatory with the alternative being unemployment is pathetic.

Candy Girl
10-01-2009, 10:08 AM
But since you asked....

I was once in the US Army, and I had to go down a virtual assembly-line of shots with pressure guns up the arms like cattle. I couldn't just quit. I would have been charged under the UCMJ if I refused; so health care workers will get no sympathy from me...

Ok let's think about this logically. Where have most if not all of the flu infections come from? GENERAL PUBLIC, not the hosptials. So unless you are going be a hermit, it is most likely IF you become infected with the flu it will be from the grocery store, out shopping, etc. wherever there are groups of people. So I think forced vaccines on anyone is crazy. Do you want to be forced to take it, because the probability is much higher that you will come in contact with with someoone who is infected outside the hospital setting?

ELVIS
10-01-2009, 10:18 AM
I will not be FORCED to take anything...

Seshmeister
10-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Maybe you could leave your job and set yourself up as a faith healer?

I hear the money is good...

Seshmeister
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Ok let's think about this logically. Where have most if not all of the flu infections come from? GENERAL PUBLIC, not the hosptials. So unless you are going be a hermit, it is most likely IF you become infected with the flu it will be from the grocery store, out shopping, etc. wherever there are groups of people. So I think forced vaccines on anyone is crazy. Do you want to be forced to take it, because the probability is much higher that you will come in contact with with someoone who is infected outside the hospital setting?

Yes lets think about it logically. The sick people who get the flu go to health care workers for treatment and so health care workers are more exposed to the flu. Health care workers in turn are in contact with lots of vulnerable people who have other health issues which makes the flu far more likely to kill them if they get it. Finally if there is a major epidemic we need the health care workers to be at work helping people not at home sick.

It's really not rocket surgery...

Candy Girl
10-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Yes lets think about it logically. The sick people who get the flu go to health care workers for treatment and so health care workers are more exposed to the flu. Health care workers in turn are in contact with lots of vulnerable people who have other health issues which makes the flu far more likely to kill them if they get it. Finally if there is a major epidemic we need the health care workers to be at work helping people not at home sick.

Do not pass judgement on healthcare workers until you have been in their place. The precautions that are taken during flu season are pretty extreme, including wearing the proper protective attire and separating those patients who "might" have the flu and having them wear masks while in the ER and isolating inpatients. A grocery clerk or Walmart cashier would have much more exposure than hospital workers with nothing to protect themselves.

Seshmeister
10-01-2009, 12:11 PM
I work with and know many health care workers.

In fact for many years I have voluntarily gone and got a flu jab to try and minimise the chance of spreading anything to them.

Plus I don't like getting the flu so everybody wins.

Guitar Shark
10-01-2009, 12:55 PM

I think most people would agree that it is a good idea for health care workers to get vaccinated. The issue is whether vaccinations can be mandated as a condition of employment, which is a much more difficult question, particularly since it is not applied equally (i.e., health care workers are required to get them and no one else) and therefore may violate the equal protection clause.

I don't know where I come out on this, but it's not as clear cut as you make it out to be.

ELVIS
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Plus I don't like getting the flu so everybody wins.

Well, go get your swine injection...

I hope it doesn't kill you...

ThrillsNSpills
10-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote: Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “ Gulf War syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud’s phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes in fingers and toes, Sjorgren’s syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”

My husband had a flu shot in January and experienced swelling in his axilla that night, probably the lymph nodes. After that, he became weak and chilled all the time, with a dry cough. During the next two months, the coughing, weakness and chills persisted, and by the end of the second month he was vomiting. His doctor did several tests until one showed acute kidney failure. He was diagnosed with Goodpastures syndrome. This condition causes an abnormal amount of antibodies in the blood, causing them to attack the kidneys and lungs. The treatment is immune suppressive therapy. Isn't that ironic. It seems that the flu shot that is supposed to build up immunity caused his to work too hard and didn't know when to shut down. Needless to say, the doctors refuse to admit that the flu shot caused this. He has been unable to work, gets tired, and is at increased risk of catching a virus due to drug therapy.

I had a flu shot in November, and by December I became weak and continued to get weaker until I collapsed in my bedroom and was taken to the hospital. I was surrounded with intravenous lines, a feeding tube, bladder catheter, and tracheotomy for the ventilator. I was helpless, totally paralyzed with Guillain-Barre syndrome. I had a blood infection, pneumonia, a fever of 107.9 degrees, and blood pressure of 44 over zero. My wife was told to make arrangements for a post-mortem. I was ICU for three weeks and then transferred to a rehabilitation center. Three months later I was released to come home because I could ambulate approximately 100 feet with a walker. I continued rehabilitation as an outpatient for the next three months until I could walk with hand crutches. Today I need a cane. I was not forewarned of any possible hazard when they gave me the flu shot.

The sister of an acquaintance died suddenly two nights ago. She was in her 40s and otherwise healthy. She got a flu shot that day, came home complaining about not feeling well, and died that night. She died at home, rather suddenly, without warning. Do you know if this is an unusual coincidence or a recurring pattern?

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Guillain-Barre and vaccination (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/gbs.htm)

If the vaccine is safe then why is it impossible to sue the company after you get neurological damage or guillian barre or any kind of paralysis?

Go inject Squalene, antifreeze, formaldehyde, and mercury into your body if you want. Does that seem smart? ever check the ingredients ?

ThrillsNSpills
10-01-2009, 03:52 PM
besides, don't we already have a flue cure on the site?:)

Seshmeister
10-01-2009, 05:00 PM
http://adorkablegrrl.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/the-cowardly-lion.jpg

Well, go get your swine injection...

I hope it doesn't kill you...

It won't because it's the same as the flu vaccine which is statistically safe. Did I mention that each year I make sure my little kids get it too?

ELVIS
10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes you did, sorry to hear that...

Blackflag
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
particularly since it is not applied equally (i.e., health care workers are required to get them and no one else) and therefore may violate the equal protection clause.

I"m sure you mean the due process clause, since the equal protection clause is not going to get you anywhere in this case.

Nitro Express
10-02-2009, 03:06 AM
They have been promoting this swine flu shot for months even when the swine flu was not a problem. Maybe it was out of season but it certainly isn't a pandemic. Then they try to use the law to strong arm us to get it. It's fishy. Last time we went through this swine flu thing the vaccine actually killed more people than the flu did. I've never had a flu shot and don't see the need to get one.

Nitro Express
10-02-2009, 03:13 AM
I would love to have the means to independantly test the flu vaccine that is being distributed. I don't trust Baxter Labs, The World Health Organization, or our Bilderberg attending secretary of health and human services. The swine flu vaccine sent to the Czech Republic actually was tainted with avian flu virus. The massive media coverage is also suspect. Even if the vaccine is legitimate and safe I still wouldn't get one because I never hardly get the flu.

Seshmeister
10-02-2009, 08:19 AM
There goes the American Paranoia™ again.

ZahZoo
10-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Do not pass judgement on healthcare workers until you have been in their place. The precautions that are taken during flu season are pretty extreme, including wearing the proper protective attire and separating those patients who "might" have the flu and having them wear masks while in the ER and isolating inpatients. A grocery clerk or Walmart cashier would have much more exposure than hospital workers with nothing to protect themselves.

From most of the current pandemic planning projections today there are high odds that H1N1 and all of it's media publicity will cause most hospitals especially ER's to become overwhelmed with people sick with flu this season.

Most won't be able to handle the huge influx and be able to separate the flu suffers from those with other medical conditions. Plus huge infux of flu carrying patients will statistically overwhelm the "normal" protective measures medical facilites rely on today. The airborne amount of virus with 30x more infected people inside a building can't be compensated with masks, clothing or hand washing...

I'm not that supportive of mandatory inoculations... but what's playing out with this new variant is going to much different and far wider spread than recent influenza outbreaks... thus all the hoopla.

ELVIS
10-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Hoopla, or fear mongering ??

ZahZoo
10-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Actually neither... If you go read the WHO & CDC statistical data and even have a minor understanding of historical impact of new variant outbreaks... this H1N1 variant is a huge deal.

The difference between this and previous global pandemics is we have an even better ability to track and monitor the spread and impact. Compared to the asian flu that hit in the 60's this is much more widespread and has several variations attacking several different demographics in differing degrees.

ELVIS
10-04-2009, 12:07 PM
So, where did it originate from ??

FORD
10-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Probably a BCE laboratory like the HIV virus did.

ELVIS
10-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Leave out BCE and you're correct...

Seshmeister
10-04-2009, 03:49 PM

God created it?

ZahZoo
10-05-2009, 08:58 AM

Most Type A flu variants are traced back to the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918.

The current variation is endemic in both humans and pigs. Current research indicates it most likely started with pigs, thus the name swine flu, and has mutated and now effecting humans widespread as well.

Today's outbreak is a true pandemic as it's effecting virtually every age and demographic.

Seshmeister
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM
It's worrying you have to explain this to a nurse.

ELVIS
10-05-2009, 10:27 AM
It's worrying that you guys believe anything big brother says...

Seshmeister
10-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Would you believe everything big brother said if he was invisible, unknowable and based on the writings of bronze age goatherders? :)

ELVIS
10-05-2009, 10:34 AM
No...

Coyote
10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Did people need a vaccine for SARS?

It's nothing but hype, people. Just remember to maintain decent hygiene...

ELVIS
10-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Good point...

ZahZoo
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM
It's worrying that you guys believe anything big brother says...

Big brother..? WTF are implying?

Dude, you work in the medical industry, right?

Aren't majority of your skills derived from medical science? Isn't that the basis for your certification to be able to legally hold and perform your job?

The science of flu viruses isn't some made up crap by some perceived element of authority. Granted my knowledge is a result of having to be involved in pandemic planning at a global corporate level... but the basis of the information is produced by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control. I really wouldn't consider the WHO & CDC "big brother" entities when it comes to dealing with this shit...

You just being a shit disturber or don'tchu know better..?

Nickdfresh
10-05-2009, 12:04 PM
He genuinely doesn't know better - which makes me very glad I didn't get seriously ill when I was in Louisiana... :)

ELVIS
10-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I would have taken good care of you, asswipe...

Nickdfresh
10-05-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm sure.

http://chud.com/nextraimages/mar12snl3.JPG

ThrillsNSpills
10-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Of the 1 million kids in America that have autism today, how many of them didn't get vaccinations?

not 1.

Seshmeister
10-06-2009, 10:08 PM
How many of them had 8 arms?

not 1.

Look up the word causation.

You have 2 choices - believe the hundreds of extensive studies that show absolutely no link between autism and vaccinations or listen to a few idiots led by a woman famous because she looked good in a bikini.

If you listen to the retarded bikini woman and your kid later dies or is disabled by one of the diseases the vaccinations would have prevented then that is too bad but I guess a form of natural selection since your kid was carrying genes we don't really need to further the human race.

In the future it is going to be absolutely crucial to be able to differentiate between bullshit celebrity led idiot crap and truth so chances are your kid wasn't going to make it anyway...

ThrillsNSpills
10-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Where are the studies that prove that these vaccinations are effective and keep people from getting sick?

What purpose does it serve putting mercury and formaldehyde into your body?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zCBlxqmOMKM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zCBlxqmOMKM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

They GUESS the strains a year in advance. They've guessed wrong for the last five years. Sorry there isn't a bikini clad woman in this video. Just might be an excuse for more research though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrIM2hwrLoc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrIM2hwrLoc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yep, no link between mercury and autism. :liar:

ThrillsNSpills
10-06-2009, 11:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oEtF8FdqpA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oEtF8FdqpA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dr. Bachelor got his feelings hurt.

ELVIS
10-06-2009, 11:40 PM
LIES!

All LIES!

Don't post those LIES, Mr Spills!!!

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
10-07-2009, 12:02 AM
There is no difference in mercury levels between autistic children and the general population, thereby invalidating the entire chelation therapy business.

There is no link between MMR-vaccine and autism.

Anyone that tells you there is has absolutely no idea what the fuck they are talking about and are trying to cause the death of children.

ELVIS
10-07-2009, 12:11 AM
The mighty Sesh has spoken!!!

Fear no more!

:D

Jesus Christ
10-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Dad and I created mercury for thermometers, and so Queen's singer could have a cool stage name. We did not create it to inject into children.

standin
10-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Of the 1 million kids in America that have autism today, how many of them didn't get vaccinations?

not 1.

you do know the validity issue concerning retrospective studies?
I am not a big fan of medical research derived from profit incentive entities, a retrospective study is a weak case.

Kristy
10-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote: Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “ Gulf War syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud’s phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes in fingers and toes, Sjorgren’s syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever.”

My husband had a flu shot in January and experienced swelling in his axilla that night, probably the lymph nodes. After that, he became weak and chilled all the time, with a dry cough. During the next two months, the coughing, weakness and chills persisted, and by the end of the second month he was vomiting. His doctor did several tests until one showed acute kidney failure. He was diagnosed with Goodpastures syndrome. This condition causes an abnormal amount of antibodies in the blood, causing them to attack the kidneys and lungs. The treatment is immune suppressive therapy. Isn't that ironic. It seems that the flu shot that is supposed to build up immunity caused his to work too hard and didn't know when to shut down. Needless to say, the doctors refuse to admit that the flu shot caused this. He has been unable to work, gets tired, and is at increased risk of catching a virus due to drug therapy.

I had a flu shot in November, and by December I became weak and continued to get weaker until I collapsed in my bedroom and was taken to the hospital. I was surrounded with intravenous lines, a feeding tube, bladder catheter, and tracheotomy for the ventilator. I was helpless, totally paralyzed with Guillain-Barre syndrome. I had a blood infection, pneumonia, a fever of 107.9 degrees, and blood pressure of 44 over zero. My wife was told to make arrangements for a post-mortem. I was ICU for three weeks and then transferred to a rehabilitation center. Three months later I was released to come home because I could ambulate approximately 100 feet with a walker. I continued rehabilitation as an outpatient for the next three months until I could walk with hand crutches. Today I need a cane. I was not forewarned of any possible hazard when they gave me the flu shot.

The sister of an acquaintance died suddenly two nights ago. She was in her 40s and otherwise healthy. She got a flu shot that day, came home complaining about not feeling well, and died that night. She died at home, rather suddenly, without warning. Do you know if this is an unusual coincidence or a recurring pattern?

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Guillain-Barre and vaccination (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/gbs.htm)

If the vaccine is safe then why is it impossible to sue the company after you get neurological damage or guillian barre or any kind of paralysis?

Go inject Squalene, antifreeze, formaldehyde, and mercury into your body if you want. Does that seem smart? ever check the ingredients ?

Wow. Just wow. 25 deaths out of several million who received a flu shot? There has been no direct link between Guillain-Barré syndrome and flu vaccine that some hack doctor doesn't want massive amounts of grant money to research. There have been better and more substantial arguments between people developing brain cancer who live near high-voltage power lines than flu shots and Guillain-Barré, or kidney failure due to taking OTC Ibuprofen.

So what's the alternative? Thousands of deaths from flu-related illness or a ban on vaccine due to paranoia brought forth by a bunch of Christan Science paranoia that flu vaccinations is some sort of government plot to thin the heard?

This is weak. Extremely weak.

Kristy
10-07-2009, 11:58 AM
There is no link between MMR-vaccine and autism.

Anyone that tells you there is has absolutely no idea what the fuck they are talking about and are trying to cause the death of children.

You obviously over-looked the lawyers who have been trying for years to prove flu vaccine and autism are a direct cause and effect.

Guitar Shark
10-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Fucking lawyers! :mad:

ELVIS
10-07-2009, 12:41 PM
No, government lawyers... like Obahhmah...

Seshmeister
10-07-2009, 04:47 PM
You obviously over-looked the lawyers who have been trying for years to prove flu vaccine and autism are a direct cause and effect.

And of course failed.

In the red corner we have vaccinations which have been subject to an unprecedented staggering amount of testing and research from our most talented independent experts who have devoted their lives to medicine and science.

In the blue corner we have a silly cunt who looked good in a bikini 10 years ago and a few paranoid superstitious people making shit up.

Predator
10-07-2009, 05:24 PM
And in the dimly lit corner lying over shards of a broken bottle is a Brit/Scot trash who by definition is a hopeless retard.

FORD
10-07-2009, 07:37 PM
And in the dimly lit corner lying over shards of a broken bottle is a Indian/Scot trash who by definition is a hopeless child molester.

Well, at least you're finally coming to terms with it.

Seshmeister
10-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Can someone not delete the cunts' posts when he gets banned each week.

Ask Pojo he knows how to do mass deletions... :D

Guitar Shark
10-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Ask Pojo he knows how to do mass deletions... :D

I think that's Mezro... ;)

Nickdfresh
10-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah dude, that was Mezro, not Poj...

Pojo's too busy masturbating to the muff thread to delete anything...

Seshmeister
10-08-2009, 05:39 AM
No I was talking about an incident a long long time ago... :)

ELVIS
10-08-2009, 11:12 AM
we have vaccinations which have been subject to an unprecedented staggering amount of testing and research from our most talented independent experts

that sir, is complete bs and a joke!

standin
10-09-2009, 04:08 PM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNaWsJEVfSU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNaWsJEVfSU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

ThrillsNSpills
10-09-2009, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=Seshmeister;1389341]And of course failed.

In the red corner we have vaccinations which have been subject to an unprecedented staggering amount of testing and research from our most talented independent experts who have devoted their lives to medicine and science.
QUOTE]

The case of Null et al. v FDA et al. [Docket No. 1:09-cv-01924]challenges the legality of the September 15th licensing of four vaccines prior to any safety testing for what the government calls a “novel flu virus with pandemic potential.” The complaint alleges that the government failed to follow its own rules and applicable legislation in rushing the vaccine approvals in the absence of any of the requisite minimum scientifically sound and appropriate testing for both safety and effectiveness as required by law since 1964.

OH, that's very different, isn't it?

The Plaintiffs further allege that the Live Attenuated Influenza Virus (LAIV) nasal mist vaccine could trigger the very pandemic the government claims people should fear, calling the decision to allow a LAIV vaccine using a WHO and CDC declared “novel pandemic virus” an “arbitrary and capricious decision without any basis in the scientific record.”

“Stop the Shot” Complaint for Injunction filed in DC District Court Today! (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3617)

Guitar Shark
10-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Not really taking sides, but thought it worthwhile to point out that just because something is alleged in a complaint doesn't make it true.

Candy Girl
10-16-2009, 09:11 AM
but this is an interesting email I received from a friend:

A COMMON SENSE APPROACH TO H1N1

The only human portals of entry for H1N1 are the nostrils and mouth/throat. In a global epidemic of this nature, it will be almost impossible not to be exposed to H1N1 - regardless of precautions one might take.

Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as prevention of its
proliferation once that inevitable contact has been made.

You cannot wait until you show symptoms of the flu to take action - you, and members of your family must take PRO-ACTIVE steps NOW. While you are still healthy and not showing any symptoms of H1N1 infection, these SIMPLE, PRO-ACTIVE actions should be followed (instead of focusing on stockpiling N95 masks and Tamiflu):

1. Frequently wash and/or sanitize hands.

2. Practice keeping your "hands-off-the-face". Resist all temptations to touch any part of face (unless you are eating - and then only after
handwashing/sanitizing).

3. Gargle twice a day with warm salt water or Listerine. H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/ nasal cavity to proliferate and manifest symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation much the same way that Tamiflu does. Don't underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method.

4. Clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt water. Blowing the nose hard once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down the viral population in the nostrils.

5. Boost your natural immunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C (e.g., eat plenty of citrus fruits). If you supplement with Vitamin C tablets, make sure that your brand also has Zinc to boost absorption.

6. Drink as much warm liquids as you can. Drinking warm liquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do harm.

Seshmeister
10-16-2009, 11:33 AM
7. Hide under the bed rocking gently in the fetal position...

Seshmeister
10-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Not really taking sides, but thought it worthwhile to point out that just because something is alleged in a complaint doesn't make it true.

Well you would know... :)

ELVIS
10-16-2009, 11:35 AM
8. Stay off of the internet...

Candy Girl
10-16-2009, 12:11 PM
7. Hide under the bed rocking gently in the fetal position...

Well if that's way you want to handle it fine, but the rest of us have a life. :)

Nitro Express
10-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Leave out BCE and you're correct...

I'm sure The Carlyle Group is involved. Whether it's Democrats or Republicans the groups that support both are intertwined. At best this flu hype is a big money scam and at worse there's something in it that you don't want. For one thing this H1N1 fly vaccine is based on live cancer cells instead of eggs.

Kristy
10-16-2009, 12:36 PM
4. Clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt water. Blowing the nose hard once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down the viral population in the nostrils.

Common sense, indeed. Although my one complaint would be about #4 in that there should be some law stated where you cannot perform this procedure in public (especially in restaurants - next to flossing, of course).

ThrillsNSpills
10-16-2009, 12:39 PM
If the swine flu gets bad, not to worry.
We'll just call Mezro and have him delete it.

Seshmeister
10-16-2009, 12:55 PM
For one thing this H1N1 fly vaccine is based on live cancer cells instead of eggs.

Hahaha.

And don't forget it's also full of eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting.

Guitar Shark
10-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Hahaha.

And don't forget it's also full of eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting.

Also, crunchy frog, ram's bladder cup, lark's vomit, and cockroach cluster.

ELVIS
10-16-2009, 01:39 PM
And shark teeth...

ThrillsNSpills
10-16-2009, 06:46 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7h-DPr_x2w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7h-DPr_x2w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

more material for the sheep to deny

Seshmeister
10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Vaccines don't cause autism.

Nickdfresh
10-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Hahaha.

Also, crunchy frog, ram's bladder cup, lark's vomit, and cockroach cluster.

You guys are making me hungry...