PDA

View Full Version : Enter The JJ...

JJtheVagPounder
10-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Greetings fellow fans. I am The JJ. I have always enjoyed the VH. Recently, I read Crazy From the Heat. Twice. How could you put it down? How could you not breathe in all the eloquent yet simple words and come away with anything less than a new appreciation for The Man? How could you not look beyond all the coke riddeled debauchery to see a brilliant and adventurous mind? I could not answer these questions because that is exactly what I see.

The book opened my eyes to see that we all only live once and how can you not appreciate an individual who captures that in everything he does. So now I stand before you, slightly less morose than I have been, trying to enjoy that which has been put in front of me. Trying to live from the example that so many before have realized.

I am The JJ. You cannot get rid of me. VAiN, fuck yo couch. POW!

Sarge's Little Helper
10-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi JJtheVagPounder Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

GAR
10-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Hi JJtheVagPounder Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Welcome, JJ - don't mind the resident bot-prick. He does that to everybody.

VAiN
10-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Yes, welcome JJ... and, uh.. fuck YO couch!

Diamondjimi
10-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Could this be the return of Jimmy Jingles? :biggrin:

Anonymous
10-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Welcome, JJ - don't mind the resident troll - Gayr. He does that to everybody.

Cheers! :bottle:

JJtheVagPounder
10-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Wow/ Thanks one and all. Looks like there is some animosity around here. I will just sit back and watch the blood fly.

Diamondjimi
10-05-2009, 03:36 PM
"JJtheVagPounder" , I vote for best name of all time @ The Roth Army !!!

JJtheVagPounder
10-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Awesome.

Diamondjimi
10-07-2009, 10:39 AM
:lmao:

JJtheVagPounder
10-07-2009, 09:19 PM
:lmao:

Diamondjimi, you are my second favorite next to my boy VAiN. You be the shit. Thanks for the welcome.

Diamondjimi
10-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Diamondjimi, you are my second favorite next to my boy VAiN. You be the shit. Thanks for the welcome.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/11samype/GIFs/HIGH-FIVE-edited.gif

:smiley-sniffer:

:biggrin:

GAR
10-13-2009, 02:58 AM
In a previous alias weren't you known as DJthePudPounder?

bueno bob
10-13-2009, 06:51 AM
Gar likes to poop on the floor, push it all up into a heap, drop his shorts, bust a nut in it, and then serve it up to himself as stew.

Well, that's AFTER the library staff has kicked him out for the day and told him he can't spend any more time on the computers.

Welcome!

JJtheVagPounder
10-15-2009, 12:55 AM
Oh God, Gar, that was fucking hilarious. Thank you. I mean you should not be embarassed that it took you almost two weeks to come up with that. No, really, don't be embarassed. Not everyone can have charm and wit. I applaud your attempt at humor. This almost insulted me. :fufu:

scottydabodi
10-22-2009, 07:04 PM
JJtheVagPounder?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAA!! !!!!!!!!

Definitely the best name I'VE seen!