PDA

View Full Version : James Bond v Indiana Jones

David Van Via
05-28-2004, 08:10 PM
We where talking about this and got into an arguement. So can you say who you think would win and give reasons.

SoCalChelle
05-28-2004, 08:33 PM
It depends on which James Bond we're talking about. Harrison Ford would kick Roger Moore's ass, but I think Sean Connery would mop up the floor with him.

David Van Via
05-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
It depends on which James Bond we're talking about. Harrison Ford would kick Roger Moore's ass, but I think Sean Connery would mop up the floor with him.

It's just the genral character (pertend there was only one Bond).

SoCalChelle
05-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Aw man, that's like saying, "Pretend Van Halen only had one singer." LOL :) I can't do it.

David Van Via
05-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Aw man, that's like saying, "Pretend there was only one singer for Van Halen." LOL :) I can't do it.

There was only one signer of Van Halen. Ok Connery then (since he was the best one).

SoCalChelle
05-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Good point! LOL. Ok, in that case, James Bond would win.

David Van Via
05-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Who voted Indiana (they where a fool)!

David Van Via
05-28-2004, 10:10 PM
My above post was just my personal opinion, if you think Indiana please give a reason.

Golden AWe
05-29-2004, 08:33 AM
I love them both so much (Connery and Ford) so it's hard to say...thye were both so grrreat roles.

If it wasn't for this one scene Bond would win easily but this one makes it a close fight: Isn't it one of the coolest scenes in movie history when, was it Temple of Doom or Raiders of the lost ark (Raiders is the best one) where this huge guy appears on front of Indiana on the street, looking for a fight armed with a huge sword, starts to twiddle with it, and looks like Indiana is in truoble...well, he isn't, Indiana just takes his pistol and shoots the guy, and the turn around with that determined look on his face...amazing scene.

Well, Connery made so many good Bond-movies that I might have to vote for him. But a close fight!

Roger Moore? Well, some of his movies were entertaining but the guy himself was a joke. He even needed a stuntman for the running scenes because he ran so much like a woman!

freak
05-29-2004, 08:42 AM
James Bond had 'Q' to give him all those gadgets.

James Bond drove hot cars.

James Bond said his name and hot chicks would drop and spread for him.

Indiana Jones was an archaeologist with a bullwhip.

No contest.

Bond wins by KO round 1.

Don Corleone
05-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Pussy Galore, that says it all really.

Seshmeister
05-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I love them both so much (Connery and Ford) so it's hard to say...

There's a sentence you don't read on these boards too often...:D

Anonymous
05-31-2004, 12:54 AM
First of all, hello to everybody since I'm new here (I think).

Well technically James Bond COULD beat Indiana using all the gadgets Q gives him, but that would hardly be fair, don't you think? In a one on one fight though, Jonesy would mop the floor with JB, though that would be a very expensive floor cleaner. Not to mention that i doesn't smells exactly lavender. But I digress. Of course, that kind of fight wouldn't happen, since Bond is too gay to leave home without his trinkets. Why, I bet he couldn't even get a girl without the help of his fantastic pen! (What am I saying?)

However, if Bond can rely on Q to help him, it would only be fair if Jones could call for help too. And that help would be none other than... trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (drums rumbling, or sumthin')

GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD!!! ta-da

That's right, none other than the greatest pirate still-wannabe! And with that mighty help, I have no doubt that Indiana would have his ass kicked so bad he'd never leave home again.

Peace.

P.S.: I hate Bond! :mad: I hate him since I saw him jump that broken bridge with his car when I was twelve. it felt like an offense to people's intelligence! Nothing like the plausible tank fight in the Last Crusade. :p

Dr. Love
05-31-2004, 02:05 AM
Gah, Threepwood is the greatest.

David Van Via
05-31-2004, 07:39 AM
4 each at this point come on people vote. So this arguement can be settled.

knuckleboner
06-01-2004, 01:07 PM
no contest.

indiana jones knocks out several people with one punch and can kill 3 germans with just 1 bullet.

plus, his dad is sean connery.

advantage, dr. jones.

flappo
06-02-2004, 02:40 AM
..except bond is a martial arts expert and jones ain't

..a swift roundhouse kick to jones' temple

..and it's goodbye indy

flappo
06-02-2004, 02:59 AM
..i rest my case

..bullwhip versus walther ppk

..no cuntest

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:29 AM
Indy is much more tough, mentally and physically. As has been said, Bond always has some lame ass gadget to save his bacon. Dr. Jones can get out of any tough situation without weapons.........plus Bond is British, so that REALLY puts Indy over the top.

flappo
06-02-2004, 03:41 AM
..that would be amusing if it wasn't obv. that yanks are useless at fighting

..cuntpare the sas to the green berets

..no cuntparison

..england 1 , USA 0

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:43 AM
GRATE!

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:45 AM
"Were coming for you flappo..............."

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:45 AM
"fukkin kant!........"

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:46 AM
"Cumming?! Did somebody say cumming?! I havent done that since about 81'..............."

Bill Lumbergh
06-02-2004, 03:48 AM
"And Dave was gentle oh so gentle............or maybe that was ED's dad............."

David Van Via
06-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Flappo I loved The pic of Bond shooting Indie, it was so good I stole it TA.

gothqueen
06-02-2004, 03:52 PM
It would definitly depend on who was playing James Bond. But nonetheless, 007 would probably win for his spy weapons and awsome attacks.

High Life Man
06-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Gah, Threepwood is the greatest.

Anyone care for a duel of insults?

I say Lazerby!

tobinentinc
06-06-2004, 01:05 AM
James Bond would win by far. He has all of this training in coverty ops and fighting skills. Not to mention all of his awesome gadgets. Bond kicks indy's ass here.

Anonymous
04-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
First of all, hello to everybody since I'm new here (I think).

Well technically James Bond COULD beat Indiana using all the gadgets Q gives him, but that would hardly be fair, don't you think? In a one on one fight though, Jonesy would mop the floor with JB, though that would be a very expensive floor cleaner. Not to mention that i doesn't smells exactly lavender. But I digress. Of course, that kind of fight wouldn't happen, since Bond is too gay to leave home without his trinkets. Why, I bet he couldn't even get a girl without the help of his fantastic pen! (What am I saying?)

However, if Bond can rely on Q to help him, it would only be fair if Jones could call for help too. And that help would be none other than... trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (drums rumbling, or sumthin')

GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD!!! ta-da

That's right, none other than the greatest pirate still-wannabe! And with that mighty help, I have no doubt that Indiana would have his ass kicked so bad he'd never leave home again.

Peace.

P.S.: I hate Bond! :mad: I hate him since I saw him jump that broken bridge with his car when I was twelve. it felt like an offense to people's intelligence! Nothing like the plausible tank fight in the Last Crusade. :p

Looky here! I found my first internet post ever! I'm also very bored, that's why I'm browsing through very old threads.

Can I have it framed and shipped to me?

Cheers! :bottle:

VanHalener
04-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by David Van Via
We where talking about this and got into an arguement. So can you say who you think would win and give reasons.

Originally posted by David Van Via
My above post was just my personal opinion, if you think Indiana please give a reason.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
Pussy Galore, that says it all really. :rofl:

Jones

All The Way

He kicks ass and takes names

He may be immortal. (see Last Crusade.)

This is NO CONTEST

Peace

flappo
04-16-2007, 10:40 AM
neither

austin powers would kick both their asses

Jimmy Jingles
04-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Short Round would own all of 'em!

flappo
04-16-2007, 11:32 AM
JUDO CHOP !

DavidLeeNatra
04-18-2007, 05:38 AM
bond...james bond...

smithcreww
04-18-2007, 11:27 PM
NO contest, no question. Indiana Jones any day any time!!

Shaun Ponsonby
04-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Without gadgets, Indiana Jones.

Bond tends to get out of things by using his watch which is also a WMD.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-21-2007, 10:18 AM
A better question would be

James Bond Vs Jack Bauer