PDA

View Full Version : Look who's on Trump's next season of Celebrity Apprentice

FORD
10-16-2009, 02:39 PM
http://www.dlisted.com/files/imagecache/photo-preview/files/galleries/spl132682_002.jpg

Blagojevich. Sharon Osbourne. Brett Michaels and his bandanawig.

Looks like a disaster waiting to happen........

letsrock
10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I hope that Sharon Osbourne kicks Brett's ass.

Little Texan
10-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Cyndi Lauper, Darryl Dingleberry, and Brett Michaels, a bunch of 80's has beens...

I won't be watching. I hate reality tv, and I won't support it by watching the latest incarnation of Trump's lame reality show.

Little Texan
10-16-2009, 10:41 PM
DP, sorry.

Nitro Express
10-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Sharon should have saved her money. Now she has to succumb to this. It's actually pretty pathetic.

binnie
10-17-2009, 10:30 AM
I seriously doubt that $haron and Ozzy are hard up. This is more a necessity of the ego than the bank balance.......

sadaist
10-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Cindi Lauper...I'd still like to fuck her. Never cared for her music, but she is talented singer.

Is that Sinbad in the picture? LMAO. And Darryl Strawberry? Should make for some fun.

Terry
10-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Cindi Lauper...I'd still like to fuck her. Never cared for her music, but she is talented singer.

Is that Sinbad in the picture? LMAO. And Darryl Strawberry? Should make for some fun.

Ditto on Lauper.

As for the rest, the entertainment factor is probably best left confined to just reading about who the upcoming cast is, a rolling of the eyes in bemusement at how cheesy and lame it will undoubtedly be, then moving on.

Actually watching the show will just ensure this kind of drek continues to be produced.

Terry
10-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I hope that Sharon Osbourne kicks Brett's ass.

I hope Strawberry shanks Brett's ass, then pimps out Sharon in order to finance his next crack binge.

Nitro Express
10-17-2009, 05:23 PM
I seriously doubt that $haron and Ozzy are hard up. This is more a necessity of the ego than the bank balance.......

You never know. It's all relative to what you spend, what you have, and where it's invested. Plenty of rich people have lost plenty in the last few years. Maybe Sharon had Bernie Maddoff invest their money.

Nitro Express
10-17-2009, 05:25 PM

Ok. Cindi Lauper would be a fun fuck especially if she was noisy. She Bop!

letsrock
10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Ok who are the whores with the legs?
Blonde in middle, and rehead to right?

letsrock
10-17-2009, 05:28 PM
I hope Strawberry shanks Brett's ass, then pimps out Sharon in order to finance his next crack binge.

Not only that but you know Brett is gonna make a huge ass of himself.
Maybe Daryl will fuck Sharon in Bretts tour bus?
If that is Sinbad then he will have tons of new material after this.

letsrock
10-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Bill Goldberg, Maria Kanellis, Sharon Osbourne, Rod Blagojevich, Cyndi Lauper, Darryl Strawberry, Bret Michaels, comedian Carol Leifer, actress Holly Robinson Peete, Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer Summer Sanders, and Aussie Celeb Chef Curtis Stone. The cast is definitely wide spread and there is sure to be a lot of tension as each member is eclectic in their own way and oh so different!

Celebrity Apprentice 3: Celebrities Competing | Reality TV Magazine (http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/blog/2009/10/17/celebrity-apprentice-3-celebrities-competing/)

Big Troubles
10-17-2009, 06:07 PM

I drill her ass so hard...ya know, when she's looking into the pond in "True Colours"...Fuck yeah... Its all white Cyndi...Its all white..

sorry...holy fuck. I gotta get laid.

Dan
10-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Bill Goldberg To Get Donald Trump In A Head-Lock.:D

Terry
10-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Bill Goldberg, Maria Kanellis, Sharon Osbourne, Rod Blagojevich, Cyndi Lauper, Darryl Strawberry, Bret Michaels, comedian Carol Leifer, actress Holly Robinson Peete, Olympic Gold Medal Swimmer Summer Sanders, and Aussie Celeb Chef Curtis Stone. The cast is definitely wide spread and there is sure to be a lot of tension as each member is eclectic in their own way and oh so different!

Celebrity Apprentice 3: Celebrities Competing | Reality TV Magazine (http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/blog/2009/10/17/celebrity-apprentice-3-celebrities-competing/)

Some batch of "celebrities".

Oooooooh...they REALLY managed to get Carol Leifer?!:hee:

lesfunk
10-17-2009, 10:51 PM
I hope Sharon has a brain aneurism and drops dead. It doesn't have to be on the air but it would be nice...:)

Nitro Express
10-18-2009, 02:17 AM
I drill her ass so hard...ya know, when she's looking into the pond in "True Colours"...Fuck yeah... Its all white Cyndi...Its all white..

sorry...holy fuck. I gotta get laid.

LOL! Man. Cindy Lauper isn't safe in these parts. Hard dicks would be aimed at here like heat seeking missles.

letsrock
10-18-2009, 05:50 PM
LOL! Man. Cindy Lauper isn't safe in these parts. Hard dicks would be aimed at here like heat seeking missles.

Maybe she will be the "creampie Apprentice"

Nitro Express
10-19-2009, 01:03 PM
I have the feeling some people will be masturbating while watching The Apprentice but then the camera will cut to Donald Trump and they will lose their erections. Nothing worse than getting the balls and prostate ready for liftoff and the rocket falls over.

Susie Q
10-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Brett Freakin' Michaels. Good Christ. He's becoming more of a F grade actor than a C grade musician. Throw him in on something and you know it's gonna tank. I could see Sharon Osbourne on there though. She'll speak her mind and get the job done. I know the vibe on her with most of you, but...I think she will do pretty good on the show.

Terry
10-24-2009, 10:28 AM
I have the feeling some people will be masturbating while watching The Apprentice but then the camera will cut to Donald Trump and they will lose their erections. Nothing worse than getting the balls and prostate ready for liftoff and the rocket falls over.

:biggrin: