PDA

View Full Version : Who are the REAL "terrorists" destroying America?

FORD
10-20-2009, 03:36 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXkuhmWzJn8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXkuhmWzJn8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
10-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I would say the real terrorists destroying the country are bankers and corporate leaders.

Mushroom
10-20-2009, 06:47 PM
I would prefer a sit-down dinner and wine with Mr. Banker rather than Mr. Al Qaeda.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Should I withdraw my savings account with the Baader-Meinhof Red Savings and Loan then?

Mushroom
10-20-2009, 08:00 PM
may want to check your 401K

FORD
10-20-2009, 10:00 PM
You should listen to Hartmann. He tells it like it is.

And Mike Malloy is on fire tonight, ripping the Obamadministration a new orifice over the fucking colossal waste of time, money, and human lives known as Afghanietnamistan.

(Yeah, that's my word, not Mike's or Thom's. Should I copyright it?)

Nitro Express
10-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I would prefer a sit-down dinner and wine with Mr. Banker rather than Mr. Al Qaeda.

First of all devout muslims don't drink wine. They do eat dinner but at the training camps it's mostly lentle beans from what I've read. I think fishing with grenades would be fun.

GO-SPURS-GO
10-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Afghanietnamistan.

(Yeah, that's my word, not Mike's or Thom's. Should I copyright it?)

No! Because I know you can come up with something better!! ;)

thome
10-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Could be the biggest load of sh!tz in the history of the intenetz..?

Pointing fingers at yourself.

All the while verbally explaining That/Them as They, are the problem.

Fight The Power!

VanHalener
10-21-2009, 08:29 AM
The greedy, prideful, selfish, uncaring and Godless make up the bulk of the pukes destroying America.

And another thing...

As long as Spammy Hagar is alive our nation is in peril.

Mushroom
10-21-2009, 11:39 AM
may as well take it one step further,... if you're american you are part of the problem

ELVIS
10-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Is your mom american ??

Mushroom
10-21-2009, 02:45 PM
my comment was intended to be sarcastic. I'm waiting for you punchline Elvis

Kristy
10-21-2009, 07:13 PM
What Hartmann is saying isn't news. After the bank(ers) fucked over their shareholders they went after the taxpayer with no stipulation contract that they had to change their behavior. Odd how Hartman overlooked this. So if they want to give themselves 6-figure bonuses, ride Leer jets, fuck supermodels or buy as many Barbie Malibu dream houses they want there is no legal clause preventing them from doing so.

Hartmann would make better sense if he played the whole power corrupts card rather than re-hash endless statistics of how greedy and heartless our national banking system is. When one has that much economic clout and control with a warped sense of financial structure on what is best for the country going on for years unchecked does Hartman or any of you for that matter really think there was going to be a change in how things are being run?

Nitro Express
10-22-2009, 02:04 AM
Jesus needs to show up again. Call out the fake religious leaders and throw out the money changers. He forgave the whore so that shows you where pompus priests and bankers are on the scale of things.

Jesus Christ
10-22-2009, 02:46 AM
Jesus needs to show up again. Call out the fake religious leaders and throw out the money changers. He forgave the whore so that shows you where pompus priests and bankers are on the scale of things.

That day is coming, My son. And sooner than many may think. :jesuslol:

thome
10-22-2009, 11:46 AM
You got no issues with a -Huge Male Lion- running across the -African Savanna- and jumping on the back of a "HUGE", Water Buffalo and eating his lunch.......but choo dat be .... you, got some concerns about Mf'ers who can't hold onto thier -Money- in a world that is just the same.....

Oh! but thomie da compassions ....waaaaa

Cauzee'we people...

Fukkem.

and speaking of running across a african savanna; I heard she's back in town....Owwwwwwwwww!!

chicka chicka wow wow...

Li'l thomie, saving the world one post at'a time.

Little Texan
10-22-2009, 02:38 PM
You got no issues with a -Huge Male Lion- running across the -African Savanna- and jumping on the back of a "HUGE", Water Buffalo and eating his lunch.......but choo dat be .... you, got some concerns about Mf'ers who can't hold onto thier -Money- in a world that is just the same.....

Oh! but thomie da compassions ....waaaaa

Cauzee'we people...

Fukkem.

and speaking of running across a african savanna; I heard she's back in town....Owwwwwwwwww!!

chicka chicka wow wow...

Li'l thomie, saving the world one post at'a time.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/thomegibberish.jpg

letsrock
10-22-2009, 04:21 PM
First of all devout muslims don't drink wine. They do eat dinner but at the training camps it's mostly lentle beans from what I've read. I think fishing with grenades would be fun.

Bullshit. Go over tot the middle east. They are raging drunks. Never forget seeing the Saudi population going to Bahrain to go out and party.
All in the name of Allah.

FORD
10-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Bullshit. Go over tot the middle east. They are raging drunks. Never forget seeing the Saudi population going to Bahrain to go out and party.

Officially, the Islamic religion prohibits alcohol. Unofficially, a lot of the rich oil brats in Saudi Arabia go to Bahrain or Dubai to party, and when they go back home, they don't tell their Imam about it.

Look at the Saudis who (according to the BCE official story) attacked this country on 9-11-01. Supposedly, they spent their last night on earth getting drunk in a strip bar. (Nudity is also not permitted in Islam)

Guess they thought Allah Himself would be more forgiving than the folks back home at the local mosque would have been.

Nitro Express
10-22-2009, 05:44 PM

That means the Middle East must be a lot like Utah. All I'm saying is it's a thou salt not in their written laws. Not that they give a ratt's ass in hidden places about that but then I wouldn't classify them as devout.

standin
10-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Yep, Nitro,
Many devout Muslims are like devout Mormons.

letsrock
10-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Shows how fucked a religon can be.