PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann to Glenn BecKKK: You're NUTS!

FORD
10-20-2009, 10:34 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bm5O5VY8saw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bm5O5VY8saw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
10-20-2009, 10:44 PM
It's pretty much entertainment. These talking heads are paid very well to pick a side and fight it out in colorful ways. This freak show is presented as real debate while the crooks behind the scenes rob the country blind while we eat cheetos and cheer for the talking head of our choice. Until they put Olberman and Beck in a ring with weapons I give it all a big ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

jhale667
10-20-2009, 11:26 PM
I :lmao: when I saw that today...thanks for posting it here. :D

Kristy
10-21-2009, 07:21 PM
What's that (original) Star Trek episode where Kirk & Spock find themselves at some castle where they meet what appears to be a power warlock and witch only to find out they were in fact bickering insects fighting each over on a square inch piece of dirt?

When I see Slobermann go after Glen Bleak or vice-versa I can't help but be reminded of that particular episode.

Big Train
10-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Maddow/Olbermann Invited to White House Chat with Obama, But Fox Isn't a News Organization? - mediabistro.com: TVNewser (http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/maddowolbermann_invited_to_white_house_chat_with_o bama_but_fox_isnt_a_news_organization_140839.asp)

The same Olby and Maddow supposedly having secret tea with Barry O...

Maddow/Olbermann Invited to White House Chat with Obama, But Fox Isn't a News Organization?
By Chris Ariens on Oct 21, 2009 12:58 PMHere's a curious turn in the White House vs. Fox News fight.

On Monday, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow were among several people who attended an off-the-record briefing with Pres. Obama at the White House. Sources tell us other attendees at the two-and-a-half hour chat included Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post, Maureen Dowd of the New York Times, Gwen Ifill of PBS and Gloria Borger of CNN. Perhaps not surprisingly, no one from Fox News was in the room.

This fact quickly turned into ammunition for the folks at FOX. Last night on "Special Report," Bret Baier revealed the information pointing out that opinion hosts from one channel were being invited to a briefing with the Commander-in-Chief, all the while Fox was declared not a news organization.

And it continued on Fox & Friends this morning, as the troika talked about the back-and-forth ABC News White House correspondent Jake Tapper had with press secretary Robert Gibbs in the morning off-camera gaggle yesterday.

sadaist
10-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Well, I'll give Obama this much...he is being transparent. He is making no bones about it that he does not like any media disagreeing with him, and will not hide the fact that he is going after them.