PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Horror Film festival

lesfunk
10-23-2009, 01:30 PM
I've been running a Horror film fest at my house in the spirit Halloween. So far I've watched American Werewolf in London, Dawn of the Dead, the Howling, Alien, Exorcist III, Rosebary's baby, Evil Dead 2, and I am Legend.
Still to come are Exorcist, the rest of the Alien series, Salem's Lot, Dracula, The Thing and I want to get the original Nosferatu.

What else? Only really good ones please!

Of course, The original Halloween, Night of the living dead, Friday the 13th etc.

Coyote
10-23-2009, 01:34 PM
"Live Without A Net"... :biggrin:

lesfunk
10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
"Live Without A Net"... :biggrin:

Jokes from the hot tin sprinkler:)

sonrisa salvaje
10-23-2009, 02:40 PM
The Prince of Darkness starring Donald Pleasance and Alice Cooper!!!!!!

Terry
10-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Saw a particularly nasty bit of business recently called Chaos.

Dunno about it being "good" or not, but it does have two scenes in it that are as shocking as anything I've ever seen in a horror movie.

letsrock
10-24-2009, 08:15 PM
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The original one of course.

chefcraig
10-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Saw a particularly nasty bit of business recently called Chaos.

Dunno about it being "good" or not, but it does have two scenes in it that are as shocking as anything I've ever seen in a horror movie.

"Chaos" was a rip-off of 1972's "Last House On The Left", which was also remade recently. The director claimed to have come up with the idea himself, which is highly unlikely given that many scenes were exact copies of those used in "Last House...".

letsrock
10-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Didnt care for the "last house" remake.

hideyoursheep
11-01-2009, 01:55 AM
I never saw the movie (uh-huh...I said SAW), but the TV trailer for this "Excorcist" knock-off used to scare the shit out of me when I was 9..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-bDdncqvtfQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-bDdncqvtfQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BITEYOASS
11-01-2009, 10:58 AM
"Jesus Camp" was the scariest movie I've ever seen!