PDA

View Full Version : What will happen when Obama bankrupts the US?

GAR
10-24-2009, 03:08 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VebOTc-7shU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VebOTc-7shU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Global warming.
Carbon Taxes.
VAT Taxes.
Energy taxes.
Electricity police.
4 dozen Czars controlling thousands of newly-hired GovernBOT employees.

If the US Govt. goes bankrupt from stuff we can't pay for and didn't order, cant we send it back by firing these motherFUCKERS.. or is there really some european interest in making us lower our production?

Aren't BOTH parties controlled by the same influences?

The question this film asks, as many on youtube do, is isn't the government FOR the people?

Or is it for the corporate world and whoever ponies up more money...

GAR
10-24-2009, 03:13 PM
"If the United States doesn't have its bill of rights and constitution it doesn't exist anymore, its just more empty real estate and thats what these corporate interests want. It's the bill of rights and the constitution we owe allegiance to. Not the politicians."

Two hours, twentyfour minutes. HD Full version.

If you cannot watch it all in just one sitting, bookmark it in your browser and come back to it.

Nickdfresh
10-24-2009, 03:20 PM
We just do what we've done since Reagan--BORROW MORE!--GAyR, you retard...

letsrock
10-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Print more money, as long as there is fabric or trees there is more money.

Nabakov
10-25-2009, 03:42 AM

why don't you find another forum, loser?

GAR
10-25-2009, 04:00 AM
Thanks for watching! It just came online a day or so ago, complete.

There's a recurring "nag-text" running across the bottom of the screen pitching you to buy the DVD off the website, but they must have felt the interviews and stats were important enough to be viewed complete and uncut free by everyone.

Fox News step aside!

GAR
10-25-2009, 04:28 AM
The Case of the Vanished CHANGE stickers:

Timeline: mid-October 2009. My partner Lefty and I received a call from this morning's Sunday paper.. a coupon issued by the Joanne Fabrics 50% off event led us to come down the PCH Highway 1 into town to obtain more swag for her hobby stuffs.

Driving thru Santa Monica, we swerved thru the burnout hippies bums and surfer lunies, and one thing I noticed that I hadn't in the last month or so was the obvious lack of Obama stickers.

Several months after the Yes We Can crowd motored about, and on thru the summer, people kept that stupid CHANGE or HOPE sticker on their back window or bumper or tailgate, and we were last in town just a few weeks ago and I KNOW for a fact (because its so fucking gay and stupid and all that) that the parking lot at Joanne was half-dotted with that Obama proselytizement due to the chicks that go to such a place mostly are of the smelly, uncut Birkenstock type.

Or just plain, stupid old women.

Well, I didn't see one Obama sticker in the lot. And this was a fully packed crowd due to the sale and people buying crap for kids' costumes, mind you. If you're gonna look for a place to find an Obama sticker it's gonna be on one of them Prius things driven by some scraggly Professor bitch or some Cinnamon-frosted mullet-boy. But I could find nary such an escutcheon for the Chocklit Jimmy Carter. Nobama in the house!

So I'm going down the 405 looking intently and yeah, I'm seeing some on beater-Nissans and such a few here and there. But mostly, all those affluent baby-boom-agers driving BMWs MBZ's Porsche and othersuch recent model cars weren't pitching.

People, I'm seeing a trend here and I'm calling it: you thin you see failing support for a Puppet President the press cites at 40% approval rating.. I'll tell you what I call it: "buyers remorse."

People THANK GOD are wisened up on it by now, peeling that shit off their cars and rethinking what just got ramrodded down thru Congress and what more is doomed to wreck this country for the next 50 years of debt!

The Summer of Black Love is over. I just came back from West LA tonite and there's such a culture-hole left in traffic that what used to upset me before over such blatant ignorist attitudes has flip-flopped 180* degrees.

If we can scrape Obama from our cars, how fast I wondered, can we scrape him from office?

Nitro Express
10-25-2009, 06:44 PM
You are going to have lot's of angry people and someone trying to exploit the anger.

FORD
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
I downloaded this video from another source and watched it, just for the Hell of it. If Jones had stuck to the facts, as he did the first hour or so of the show, he would have made a stronger case, as much of the same info was featured on PBS' Frontline this past week.

Where Alex loses me is the hysterical "OBAMA IS WORSE THAN BUSH !!!!1111!!11" hysterical horseshit that follows. Coming from a Texas Libertarian the only probable explanation for believing that is the mind set that believes white sheets are Friday night formal wear and that a cross is something you set on fire.

Nitro Express
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Jones is suspect to me. He's the only one who has ever infiltrated Bohemian Grove. His buddy Jim Tucker seems to get reliable leaked information from someone inside the Bilderberg Group. This while many people have been killed for exposing such groups but Jones gets away with it. Listen to his show and he seems like an unstable nutcase much like Glenn Beck. I would say both have the same master trying to anger the people who care and get them to rise up. Once they rise up they will be easy to mop up. I think Jones is allowed to tell a lot of the truth for disinformation purposes or to rally a movement that will be useful in the divide on conquer plan the globalists have. I mean Jones is useless as a information provider to the general population. He's too nutty and extreme. I would say he's a paid flame fanner.

Nitro Express
10-25-2009, 07:45 PM
I always maintained if Obama's backers couldn't get enough from Obama selling their agenda they might just kill Obama themselves and exploit the race tensions that would fuel. The result would just be Bilderberg member Joe Biden at the helm. Truth be known, Obama is expendable and exploitable in this game. They will use him one way or another.

FORD
10-25-2009, 07:51 PM
And that's why all the media comparisons to Lincoln and JFK make me nervous. Can't help but think that might be an implied threat. :(

Nitro Express
10-25-2009, 09:49 PM
The country has nothing to gain by having Obama assassinated. We just get a carbon copy replacement and it would stir more trouble. I actually think the Nobel Peace Prize and making Obama chairman of the UN Security Council is the globalist oligarchs trying to sell Obama to the world trying to gain more international ground with him. I don't think it's going to work and the thing that will ruin Obama's international credability more than anything is him sending more troops to the middle east and doing nothing about us being there. He's a novelty and the love fest is coming to an end. My friends in Hong Kong think the guy is a joke actually. You mention Obama in China and they just snicker.

Seshmeister
10-25-2009, 10:03 PM
This Bilderberg thing is complete fucking nonsense.

Conspiracy nut bullshit.

Nitro Express
10-25-2009, 10:13 PM
My father in law worked for a large aerospace company and mentioned both The Bilderberg Group and The Bohemians in 1989. I had no idea who he was talking about. There is a Bilderberg Group and they had their first meeting in the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands in 1954. The mission of the group was to unify Europe under one currency and one government. My father in law called Bush Sr. one of those "One Worlders" and said he was affiliated with both groups.

They exist but how much power they really have and what they actually control is debatable.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2009, 11:03 PM
My father in law worked for a large aerospace company and mentioned both The Bilderberg Group and The Bohemians in 1989. I had no idea who he was talking about. There is a Bilderberg Group and they had their first meeting in the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands in 1954. The mission of the group was to unify Europe under one currency and one government. My father in law called Bush Sr. one of those "One Worlders" and said he was affiliated with both groups.

They exist but how much power they really have and what they actually control is debatable.

Dude, do you live to make up complete bullshit and post it here?

GAR
10-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Coming from a Texas Libertarian the only probable explanation for believing that is the mind set that believes white sheets are Friday night formal wear and that a cross is something you set on fire.

You're doing that censoring bullshit again of yours, censoring this forum with your euphemism treadmill commentary.

Euphemism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism)

Quit doing that.

GAR
10-25-2009, 11:18 PM

And you there - you quit pedaling that "really - say it isn't so" bullshit you keep fuckin' doing.

FORDparrot wanna cracker? There the blue blazes you are.. right on his tail. You're another FORD alias arent' you?

Blackflag
10-25-2009, 11:37 PM

Can you do a better job of arguing than saying everything is "bullshit?" What's bullshit, imbecile? The Bilderberg Group? It's fucking public knowledge. Read a book or open a newspaper.

Seshmeister
10-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah so a bunch of politicians and ex politicians meet up once a year to talk.

Whoopee cunty doo.

So fuck?

It would be weird if they didn't.

The reason for the club in the first place was to try and improve communication between Europe and the US and try and stop anti -Americanism.

It's been totally infiltrated by journalists and found to be what it says it is. The super secret cult of people taking over the world would have succeeded but made the one mistake of meeting up once a year in front of everyone. Doh!

It's fucking laughable for people in the US to sit there worrying about hidden non existent illuminati groups taking over the world at the time when right in front of their fucking eyes their politicians are blatantly being bought by insurance companies.

What a fucking joke.

Even if for some reason like you are a self centered short sighted millionaire and you don't agree with public health care you should still be able to realize that you are in the minority and the politicians that were elected by the people have been bought.

Blackflag
10-26-2009, 12:25 AM
That's fine - you can make of it what you will. But what you can't do is say that it's "bullshit," like Nickipedia's brilliant comment.

And I don't think anybody is saying it's an "illuminati group." It's a worldwide group that is coordinating the actions of governments and multinational corps.

Blackflag
10-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Whoopee cunty doo.

So fuck?

Brilliant commentary, by the way.

Seshmeister
10-26-2009, 12:33 AM
It's a worldwide group that is coordinating the actions of governments and multinational corps.

No it's not.

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 03:42 AM
I always maintained if Obama's backers couldn't get enough from Obama selling their agenda they might just kill Obama themselves and exploit the race tensions that would fuel. The result would just be Bilderberg member Joe Biden at the helm. Truth be known, Obama is expendable and exploitable in this game. They will use him one way or another.

I strongly suspect he'll be killed to take away focus on his increasing unpopularity and the masses will instead ne whipped up into sympathy while the police state is furthered behind the scenes.

If one doesn't know about the Bilderberg, some of the workings of the CIA in the creation of terrorism, they have bought into a Hollywood version of reality and their lives are a highly conditioned, knee-jerk response joke. In short, they don't have a clue about what's going on. You have less than five years to laugh at the 'crazies.'

Nickdfresh
10-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Can you do a better job of arguing than saying everything is "bullshit?" What's bullshit, imbecile? The Bilderberg Group? It's fucking public knowledge. Read a book or open a newspaper.

Oh, I forgot Princess Smiley-douche how serious your posts always are and how you hardly ever jump posters you disagree with with shards of unprovoked profanity and insults. Get fucked ass-jockey...

And as far as the Bilderberg crap, yes idiot, they exist. So does NATO, the Mickey Mouse Club, and The Masons. That doesn't mean people get to make shit up about them...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2009, 07:17 AM
You're doing that censoring bullshit again of yours, censoring this forum with your euphemism treadmill commentary.

Euphemism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism)

Quit doing that.

He's not in charge of this forum, Captain Stupid. Now go back to the Dump and make sure Katydid never posts again or you'll quit!

Nickdfresh
10-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Brilliant commentary, by the way.

Oh look, a dickhead that completely edits out a post for one line. It actually was an insightful post, dummy. Now go back to jacking it to your 'Ron Paul for President' sign...

FORD
10-26-2009, 11:13 AM
And as far as the Bilderberg crap, yes idiot, they exist. So does NATO, the Mickey Mouse Club, and The Masons. That doesn't mean people get to make shit up about them...

The last incarnation of the Mickey Mouse Club included Titney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Agliwhora, and a few other marginally talented corporate hacks that refuse to go away. So, yeah, they're actually pretty evil. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
10-26-2009, 12:03 PM
You have less than five years to laugh at the 'crazies.'

No we'll be laughing at the crazies longer than that.

Just like we'll be laughing again at the woo-woo people in 2012 when the world doesn't end again. Just like it didn't in 2000.

And in less than 5 years time you fuckwits will be adding on some more years to your anti Semitic Illuminati bullshit.

Again...

FORD
10-26-2009, 12:06 PM
The Mayans were anti Semites? :confused12:

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 12:17 PM
No we'll be laughing at the crazies longer than that.

Just like we'll be laughing again at the woo-woo people in 2012 when the world doesn't end again. Just like it didn't in 2000.

And in less than 5 years time you fuckwits will be adding on some more years to your anti Semitic Illuminati bullshit.

Again...

2012 (not a fixed date) is the transformation leading to new age of spirituality.

Anti-semitic? :lol:

FORD
10-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Pedobear likes 12 year old Jewish boys just as much as any other kids. :biggrin:

Blackflag
10-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Oh look, a dickhead that completely edits out a post for one line.

If you guys don't like me picking the childish, stupid shit out of your posts, then don't post childish, stupid shit. Simple.

kwame k
10-26-2009, 06:45 PM
If you guys don't like me picking the childish, stupid shit out of your posts, then don't post childish, stupid shit. Simple.

Pot meet Kettle, anyone.

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 04:45 AM
Oh look, a dickhead that completely edits out a post for one line. It actually was an insightful post, dummy. Now go back to jacking it to your 'Ron Paul for President' sign...

Isn't that ever so slightly hypocritical for one who edits out a post to quote a single word? I'm not going to get into how pathetic it is to delete a factual news thread on global warming just because you don't like it, because that's entirely an issue you have to deal with.

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 04:46 AM
Democrats and neo-liberals: control freaks just like neo-cons, who hate criticism and can't admit to wrong doings.

Thanks in advance for the third world war.

bueno bob
10-27-2009, 05:00 AM
2012 (not a fixed date) is the transformation leading to new age of spirituality.

Do you have all of your crystals lined up properly to receive the cosmic energy?

Hey, I know of a great way you can catch a ride on a comet...

Nickdfresh
10-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Isn't that ever so slightly hypocritical for one who edits out a post to quote a single word? I'm not going to get into how pathetic it is to delete a factual news thread on global warming just because you don't like it, because that's entirely an issue you have to deal with.

It's not "factual" in any way, shape, or form. It's written by a British retard that doesn't understand the basic fundamentals of science and who also thinks there is an anti-asbestos conspiracy and that afore mentioned carcinogen is pretty much just talcum powder no matter how infinitesimally stupid and implausible his logic is. All this even though actual chemists have repeatedly owned him and have pointed out he's just an apologist for a criminal friend....

Secondly, you shouldn't even be posting here, NAMBLA...

Nickdfresh
10-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Democrats and neo-liberals: control freaks just like neo-cons, who hate criticism and can't admit to wrong doings.

Thanks in advance for the third world war.

Go fuck a duck, pedophile...

And you're welcome...

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0812/world-pedo-war-iii-world-pedo-war-iii-pedo-bear-demotivational-poster-1230792718.jpg