PDA

View Full Version : Icke v/s the old testament gods (the reptilians)

Nabakov
10-25-2009, 04:11 AM
I came across an incredible book awhile back called Jehovah Unmasked. Its claim is that the old testament has an entirely different god, the one who sends people out to kill in his name. I didn't get to read it but I did real The Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Page. According to some of the gnostic traditions, many of them believed that the true God was separate from the creator which is the being in the old testament. From the gnostic viewpoint, in Genesis, the old God is the jealous, manipulative being who says "I am a jealous God" whereas the serpent, a symbol of wisdom asks man to know himself.

And there you have Icke's reptilians. That's his claim anyway, that these are the superior beings worshipped around the middle east and everywhere else. It would agree with the gnostic tradition of respected people like Valentinius who spoke of this different creator that the roman church bowed down to. Icke said back in 91 that people evolve into being creators who came down in different forms... so Christianity, Islam and every other religion gets these manipulative beings who according to Valentinius, said in their foolishness that there is no other God before them. You don't have to take Icke's word for it. The Gnostic Gospels is one of the popular books on gnosticism (ironically funded by the Rockefeller foundation). I just find it interesting that it can be tied in with Icke and certainly explains more than anything ever said in a sermon.

Nitro Express
10-25-2009, 06:55 PM
The Rockefeller Foundation started the National Council of Church's. The Rockefellers want global government and knew the Christian churchs were going to be a problem so they infiltrated them. They are behind a lot of this new age stuff and the rapture stuff. That's so when they do start to crack down and push the global agenda hard, the Christians or New Agers will just passively view it as their consciouseness or rapture is at hand. Icke is just a new age shill. I wouldn't be suprised if the Rothchilds aren't behind him.

FORD
10-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Pedobear wants one of Rockefeller's great great great grandchildren "behind" him. :anal:

standin
10-25-2009, 08:48 PM
It took ya long enough to spot Pedo.

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 03:31 AM
The Rockefeller Foundation started the National Council of Church's. The Rockefellers want global government and knew the Christian churchs were going to be a problem so they infiltrated them. They are behind a lot of this new age stuff and the rapture stuff. That's so when they do start to crack down and push the global agenda hard, the Christians or New Agers will just passively view it as their consciouseness or rapture is at hand. Icke is just a new age shill. I wouldn't be suprised if the Rothchilds aren't behind him.

Icke is very against the new age.

The idea of different old testament gods doesn't come from Icke, it existed amongst gnostic sects. If you ask me most things about gnosticism makes a hell of a lot more sense than traditional Christianity. Even as a somewhat regular Christian I could never take Genesis, Job and the commandments to kill seriously. For that matter I considered myself Christian without believing in the Christ died for our sins theory. Never did wash with me... the Jews had lamb offerings to God, so now the messiah offers himself up for a blood sacrifice to atone for original sin? And original sin... there's another silly concept. Now gnosticism makes far more sense in approaching God through contemplation and rejecting dogma and ritual.

But the point is, none of these are modern ideas. If you want to speak of Rothschilds, well then his family roots go back to powerful families who just might have established Christianity and the bible in its present form. I have become (even more) disillusioned with those in power and Christianity was clearly established on the words of bishops who claimed authority for themselves based on some imagined heirarchy that existed in heaven. Sure... they were in a battle for control with the gnostics who said they were instructed by Paul and Jesus in the real mysteries of spirituality. Christianity was designed for the unwashed masses; the ones who were mature were initiated into the secret wisdom. All knowing and infinitely merciful does not compute with fear and the "thou shalts." It's immature and based on fear. I always had a feeling that by contrast the serpent in Genesis seemed very sensible, though I feared it was deception.

Which brings us back to the old testament god. Who from the OT itself is clearly a despot. The idea of the divine right of rule for kings is supposed to be an Annunaki tradition. They were about creating heirarchy's and having control. The creator certainly is 'the god of Israel.' The Abrahamic faiths are truly prison religions and their influence has transcended religion to society in general.

bueno bob
10-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Icke is very against the new age.

The idea of different old testament gods doesn't come from Icke, it existed amongst gnostic sects. If you ask me most things about gnosticism makes a hell of a lot more sense than traditional Christianity. Even as a somewhat regular Christian I could never take Genesis, Job and the commandments to kill seriously. For that matter I considered myself Christian without believing in the Christ died for our sins theory. Never did wash with me... the Jews had lamb offerings to God, so now the messiah offers himself up for a blood sacrifice to atone for original sin? And original sin... there's another silly concept. Now gnosticism makes far more sense in approaching God through contemplation and rejecting dogma and ritual.

But the point is, none of these are modern ideas. If you want to speak of Rothschilds, well then his family roots go back to powerful families who just might have established Christianity and the bible in its present form. I have become (even more) disillusioned with those in power and Christianity was clearly established on the words of bishops who claimed authority for themselves based on some imagined heirarchy that existed in heaven. Sure... they were in a battle for control with the gnostics who said they were instructed by Paul and Jesus in the real mysteries of spirituality. Christianity was designed for the unwashed masses; the ones who were mature were initiated into the secret wisdom. All knowing and infinitely merciful does not compute with fear and the "thou shalts." It's immature and based on fear. I always had a feeling that by contrast the serpent in Genesis seemed very sensible, though I feared it was deception.

Which brings us back to the old testament god. Who from the OT itself is clearly a despot. The idea of the divine right of rule for kings is supposed to be an Annunaki tradition. They were about creating heirarchy's and having control. The creator certainly is 'the god of Israel.' The Abrahamic faiths are truly prison religions and their influence has transcended religion to society in general.

You sound very, very dumb.

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Gasp, it's Rational Man! What are you doing away from the safety of your regular rational topics?? Away from the peer reviewed logic of man-made global warming and CHANGE?

Goldfinger
10-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Before you read a book about the Old Testament, maybe you should read the Old Testament itself.

AFTER reading that, then maybe you can draw your own conclusions that has not been flawed by human error.

FORD
10-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Before you read a book about the Old Testament, maybe you should read the Old Testament itself.

AFTER reading that, then maybe you can draw your own conclusions that has not been flawed by human error.

Don't bother arguing with "Nabakov". He's a recurring pedophile troll who won't be here much longer. Or at least until he finds a new proxy server and another obvious alias.

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 11:20 AM
I've read the whole thing.

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 11:25 AM
flawed by human error.

Even when I read the bible on occasion and believed I never thought it was free of human error. This is one big flaw in people... which I was guilty of too. It's that God would serve people the truth about everything in the form of a book. If you want to know what the nature of existence is you'd have to go looking for it yourself not listening to a preacher. Spirituality is something you evolve towards in maturity and experience, not approached through guidelines in a book. The fear inherent in Christianity stops this maturity from taking place in followers. It isn't wrong to ask the most "blasphemous" questions; and eternal damnation is a sick joke made up by power hungry assholes way back then.

standin
10-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Is this what you discuss with your prepubescent niece while violating her?

Nathaniel J. Merritt's Storefront - Lulu.com (http://www.lulu.com/NateMerritt)
At least your attempting, but you go from one cult to another....
Just let go of the cult related activity.
There is not some big secret being kept that will make your life wonderful and well-adjusted.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V4-Hms7bHqY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V4-Hms7bHqY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
10-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah. Those rotten Abrahamic seed. The Babylonians and Caananites were much better throwing children into firey furnaces to please their annunaki Gods. It was all about preserving a blood line then once the Messiah was born preserving the blood line was no longer necessary.

There is no original sin. There is the fallen world which the only way to get out of it is to be perfect. Impossible for mortal men so we needed some help. Jesus was the help. Show me another God who was willing to incarnate and go through what Jesus did. The annunaki just wanted to be worshipped and sure they said eat, drink and be merry and send some virgins to us but what did they ever do for mankind? Nothing.

It all depends on the time you live and in our time the golden rule is the law. You can be self serving or you can serve others. It's pretty evident self-serving greed has ruined the world, not Christ's golden rule.

Nitro Express
10-26-2009, 03:54 PM
If you think about it. It would be impossible to be a corrupt cult leader or run a exploiting religion while following Christ's golden rule. It would be impossible. As the bibles says,"Beware of false prophets." By their fruits ye shall know them. So what we have here is good advice and hopefully free will to choose.

Jesus Christ
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I came across an incredible book awhile back called Jehovah Unmasked. Its claim is that the old testament has an entirely different god, the one who sends people out to kill in his name. I didn't get to read it but I did real The Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Page. According to some of the gnostic traditions, many of them believed that the true God was separate from the creator which is the being in the old testament. From the gnostic viewpoint, in Genesis, the old God is the jealous, manipulative being who says "I am a jealous God" whereas the serpent, a symbol of wisdom asks man to know himself.

And there you have Icke's reptilians. That's his claim anyway, that these are the superior beings worshipped around the middle east and everywhere else. It would agree with the gnostic tradition of respected people like Valentinius who spoke of this different creator that the roman church bowed down to. Icke said back in 91 that people evolve into being creators who came down in different forms... so Christianity, Islam and every other religion gets these manipulative beings who according to Valentinius, said in their foolishness that there is no other God before them. You don't have to take Icke's word for it. The Gnostic Gospels is one of the popular books on gnosticism (ironically funded by the Rockefeller foundation). I just find it interesting that it can be tied in with Icke and certainly explains more than anything ever said in a sermon.

If ye thinketh that I am a reptile, then thou art an even bigger idiot than I thought. Now go to Hell and spam this board no more!

Jesus Christ
10-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah. Those rotten Abrahamic seed. The Babylonians and Caananites were much better throwing children into firey furnaces to please their annunaki Gods. It was all about preserving a blood line then once the Messiah was born preserving the blood line was no longer necessary.

There is no original sin. There is the fallen world which the only way to get out of it is to be perfect. Impossible for mortal men so we needed some help. Jesus was the help. Show me another God who was willing to incarnate and go through what Jesus did. The annunaki just wanted to be worshipped and sure they said eat, drink and be merry and send some virgins to us but what did they ever do for mankind? Nothing.

It all depends on the time you live and in our time the golden rule is the law. You can be self serving or you can serve others. It's pretty evident self-serving greed has ruined the world, not Christ's golden rule.

Very well said, My son. :)

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
What is that in reply to? I was saying that these some of these old testament gods might very well be the pagan Babylonian ones.

Who is following Christ's golden rule? Certainly not the church or the vatican or people like King James or the royalty. I'm not really a believer in the crucifixtion or its purpose and I wasn't fully even as a self-professed Christian. I think about everything Christ said in the new testament was holy and good for mankind, but possibly the parables are just the surface of what he preached. Even in the new testament he wouldn't speak plainly most of the time and he never took the time to tell the pharisees the real meaning of them. He was happy to subtly stir shit in a way. Because there are those, even if they hear the truth will fail to properly percieve it. Better to save the real wisdom for those who are inclined to try and understand it.

The pharisees and other religious folk were not really curious, they chose to settle for the scraps they were fed, didn't question it enough and they were stuck with a limited understanding of things. Others who weren't satisfied and pressed on probably were welcomed into the gnostic communities where they were eventually initiated. Jesus is spoken of in Buddhist accounts too, according to those sources he travelled as far away as Kashmir, which makes sense since those were all Jewish descendents. I think Christ was a very wise and pure spiritual master. But I honestly can't see one person taking on the "sins" of the world. Many people accept Christ but they obviously still fallen, including the best of the Christians. What's next for them, hell? I think God being merciful as he is going to allow mankind to perfect themselves slowly through many existences. Anything else is asking the impossible and would also mean that we have fashioned God to be less understanding than he should be. His/Her (fuck that paternal form of address) wisdom and mercy would be infinitely beyond that of people who look up chapter and verse to say what God meant. If people cultivate in themselves a love of everything, they should be able to confidently chuck out the bible because they've pretty much learnt everything they need to know.

Jesus Christ
10-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Jesus is spoken of in Buddhist accounts too, according to those sources he travelled as far away as Kashmir

What can I say? I'm a big Zeppelin fan. :jesuslol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/73dvrir5kig&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73dvrir5kig&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 04:51 PM
If ye thinketh that I am a reptile, then thou art an even bigger idiot than I thought. Now go to Hell and spam this board no more!

Get thee behind me, Imbecillious! Unlike your namesake you understand little; I was talking about the old testament, not Jesus.

Verily, verily I say unto thee, thou are doubly a fool.

Jesus Christ
10-26-2009, 04:56 PM
So then ye thinketh My Dad is a reptile? How is that any better?

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Because Jesus might have not been talking about the creator (annunaki gods) but the real one. He let the unwashed masses have the fake ones then spread the secret teachings to Paul, Mary Madgalene and some others.

Jesus role might not have been that of a messiah, that could be a Jewish myth. If mankind doesn't need to be saved, then there would no need to put together a highly consistent book in the form of the gospels. The gospels were probably a result of the efforts of the church fathers, not the divine hand of God. The divine hand of God works through people who approach him on their own, directly. Hence, gnosticism might be the far more legitimate version of Christianity.

Jesus Christ
10-26-2009, 05:13 PM
I think I know what My "role" is, Andrew.

Nabakov
10-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Do you?

Interesting how you fall upon closely related info at the right moment.

Here's a scientist saying there might be a supreme being, but at the same time that universes could be created by separate intelligent creators. And that we could be them in the future.

THE WORLDS BETWEEN THE STARS (http://www.marcuschown.com/undsample.htm)

FORD
10-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Well, I came upon a child of God
He was walking along the road
And I asked him, Tell me, where are you going?
This he told me

Said, I'm going down to Yasgur's Farm,
Gonna join in a rock and roll band.
Got to get back to the land and set my soul free.

We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Well, then can I roam beside you?
I have come to lose the smog,
And I feel myself a cog in somethin' turning.
And maybe it's the time of year,
Yes and maybe it's the time of man.
And I don't know who I am,
But life is for learning.

By the time we got to Woodstock,
We were half a million strong
And everywhere was a song and a celebration.
And I dreamed I saw the bomber death planes
Riding shotgun in the sky,
Turning into butterflies
Above our nation.

We are caught in the devils bargain,

Goldfinger
10-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Even when I read the bible on occasion and believed I never thought it was free of human error. This is one big flaw in people... which I was guilty of too. It's that God would serve people the truth about everything in the form of a book. If you want to know what the nature of existence is you'd have to go looking for it yourself not listening to a preacher. Spirituality is something you evolve towards in maturity and experience, not approached through guidelines in a book. The fear inherent in Christianity stops this maturity from taking place in followers. It isn't wrong to ask the most "blasphemous" questions; and eternal damnation is a sick joke made up by power hungry assholes way back then.

You TOTALLY misunderstood my reply.

Flawed by human error = really shitty analysis of a text due to preconceived biases.

And FORD - that insult was golden :biggrin:

chefcraig
10-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Not for nothing, but didn't the guy that wrote Lolita spell his name Nabokov? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif

Nickdfresh
10-26-2009, 09:23 PM
http://the5thdimension.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/retard1.jpg?w=450&h=337

Douchebag.

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 04:28 AM
You TOTALLY misunderstood my reply.

Flawed by human error = really shitty analysis of a text due to preconceived biases.

And FORD - that insult was golden :biggrin:

I understood what you were talking about. What I mean is, speaking of biases, how about the people that wrote that text?

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 04:31 AM
Not for nothing, but didn't the guy that wrote Lolita spell his name Nabokov? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif

Yes, he did. I admit I got it wrong and I wasn't bothered enough to check before I signed up. What is it with you and pointing out simple facts anyone can find for themselves if they wanted to?

http://www.dra-mata.com/images/macro/obvious.jpg

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 04:34 AM
Douchebag.

is your middle and last name. Very likely your first too, Mr. Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag.

chefcraig
10-27-2009, 06:48 AM
What is it with you and pointing out simple facts anyone can find for themselves if they wanted to?

Tell ya the truth, it kills time in between smoke breaks and actually having to do my job. Seeking out complicated resolutions would be far too much like work and after all, at least I get paid for that.

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Well it is almost refreshing not to have to read the standard NickD style smart ass defensive response.

Nitro Express
10-27-2009, 03:04 PM
No shit we have to get ourselves back to the garden. The women are naked there! It was that damn reptile that messed up the 24/7 nudity.

Satan
10-27-2009, 03:16 PM
No shit we have to get ourselves back to the garden. The women are naked there! It was that damn reptile that messed up the 24/7 nudity.

Yeah, that was a slight miscalculation on my part. I just told the silly bitch to eat an apple. I wasn't thinking about the whole fig leaf thing as a by-product.

Sorry about that, mortals. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

chefcraig
10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9632/nonseq.gif (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/nonseq.gif/)

Little Texan
10-30-2009, 08:43 PM
Don't bother arguing with "Nabakov". He's a recurring pedophile troll who won't be here much longer. Or at least until he finds a new proxy server and another obvious alias.

Yep, it's that Pedobear Andy Gaylor troll, and here's the proof...

The last two aliases of this troll also posted David Icke items.

Exhibit A (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/front-line/56608-strengthened-virus-police-state-david-icke.html)

Exhibit B (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/55590-nature-reality-crash-course-david-icke.html)

Prosecution rests.

ELVIS
10-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Jesus was the help.

He IS the help!!!

Nitro Express
10-31-2009, 02:05 AM
He IS the help!!!

Amen! Praise the Lord!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1KZKZs-2YM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1KZKZs-2YM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jesus Christ
11-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Praise Me indeed.