PDA

View Full Version : Why did Barrack Osama Hussien win a Nobel piece prize ?

Panamark
10-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Hey I did look through thes forums and didnt see a thread ???
Whats up with that.....

Anyway, why did Hussien win a nobel peace prize ?????

Im thinking of hittin al jazeer or whatever that arab channel is called to
get the explanation ???

Did he win it for being in office for less than a year while the world
economy was down the crapper ??

I thought they awarded this prize to worthy recipients, no offence to
obama hussien, but theres a 1000 humanitarians that should
have earned this ????

What the fuck???

Seshmeister
10-25-2009, 01:14 PM
They still deliver news to Australia by carrier pigeon?

standin
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
:biggrin:

FORD
10-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I think it was really more a symbolic thing to say "Thank God that warmongering, imbecilic Chimp is gone, and you didn't allow the batshit lunatic moose killing bitch to replace him"

sadaist
10-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Haha. Anyone other than Pana & the bashing would have been brutal. Hope the family is well brother. Take care.

Somehow I kinda envy someone who doesn't follow the news day by day. I remember back when I was like that. Sure was a happier time.

sadaist
10-25-2009, 03:43 PM

We were sending it by "Balloon Boy".

Dr. Love
10-25-2009, 05:36 PM
We don't talk about such silly things in The Front Line. This is a place for serious discussion of serious topics.

Dr. Love
10-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Good lord, it's amazing how the brain auto-corrects. I just looked at this thread again. "Barrack Osama Hussien"? "Nobel Piece Prize"?

Niggawut?

bueno bob
10-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Just as a show of solidarity for a vision, a lot based on what he says on public speeches. Not the first time that's happened, just the first time it's raised this much of an uproar in recent memory...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Good lord, it's amazing how the brain auto-corrects. I just looked at this thread again. "Barrack Osama Hussien"? "Nobel Piece Prize"?

Niggawut?

Wut chew talkin' 'bout Willis?

Panamark
10-25-2009, 08:00 PM

We now have turbo doves thankyou very much ! :)

Panamark
10-25-2009, 08:03 PM
No offence to anyone, (as old as this news apparently is) I still dont get why
he was awarded, even after reading your responses. If he delivers what he
spruiks, then helll yeah, bring it on ! But its all just words at this point.

Terry
10-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Because the Nobel panel is in conspiratorial cahoots with leading factions of the Muslim world to slowly chip away at the masses of power currently concentrated in the hands of old white men of European descent.

Jesus, I thought it was obvious...

Dr. Love
10-25-2009, 08:32 PM

It's because they wanted to place Obama with such distinguishes peace laureates such as Yasser Arafat and Henry Kissinger.

standin
10-25-2009, 09:05 PM
It is because Osama is assisting the Rockefeller's in the 3rd interplanetary war between two alien races, which has desolated the planet 5 other time before. One of the Alien race backs America and the other backs the other people. The Rockefeller's have carried the knowledge during the Pre-Egypt reset. They are disappointed that they do not have the combined control. This is why they spread the rumor of slavery. Egypt was not built with slaves but with Alien technology. When the Illuminati got a hold of the world control the Rockefeller's have kept the slave issue sold to the public. If you notice no Jewish oral tradition mentions that an Uncle Al happen to push rocks all day.
So, the Rockefeller's have created the propaganda of Egypt slaves.
They have created the new man, this is to be our next evolution.

This is well documented facts. But the less common education behind Terry's post.
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtZd5ciMNqs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtZd5ciMNqs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
10-25-2009, 10:50 PM
We now have turbo doves thankyou very much ! :)

Hey BTW I have some great news for you guys down there! :)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/section/learning/general/onthisday/big/0902_big.gif

lesfunk
10-25-2009, 11:26 PM

It's a popularity contest. Much like the MTV Video awards .

lesfunk
10-25-2009, 11:35 PM

It's a popularity cuntest. Much like the MTV Video awards .

FORD
10-26-2009, 02:41 AM
Now for the serious answer......

The Nobel Peace Prize, historically has been given to those who make significant moves toward peace, even if they haven't gotten there yet.

Yassir Arafat is usually referenced as a "bad choice", but he's a perfect example of the award for "potential" as opposed to results, because he was awarded the prize jointly with Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, when they took significant steps toward peace in 1994. Tragically, that peace would never be realized, because the Likud Israeli right wing assholes had Rabin murdered not long after that.

In Obama's case, it was probably based on things he pledged to do early in his administration. End the war in Iraq. Close Guantanamo Bay. Deal with Iran in a diplomatic way. Rebuild relationships with allies who were pushed away by the BCE. Though he obviously has yet to deliver on some of those promises, just the attitude expressed in them is 180 degrees in the opposite direction of the Chimp.

Dr. Love
10-26-2009, 02:46 AM
not sure Barrack Osama Hussien can do all those things he promised!

Panamark
10-26-2009, 03:35 AM
Hey BTW I have some great news for you guys down there! :)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/section/learning/general/onthisday/big/0902_big.gif

Wow this is fantastic news !!

I hope this means Wasabi is an optional extra in Sushi now,
and not just rammed in there, like it used to be !!!

Fuck the pigeons, this is much better Seshman !!!!

Panamark
10-26-2009, 03:45 AM
Now for the serious answer......

The Nobel Peace Prize, historically has been given to those who make significant moves toward peace, even if they haven't gotten there yet.

Yassir Arafat is usually referenced as a "bad choice", but he's a perfect example of the award for "potential" as opposed to results, because he was awarded the prize jointly with Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, when they took significant steps toward peace in 1994. Tragically, that peace would never be realized, because the Likud Israeli right wing assholes had Rabin murdered not long after that.

In Obama's case, it was probably based on things he pledged to do early in his administration. End the war in Iraq. Close Guantanamo Bay. Deal with Iran in a diplomatic way. Rebuild relationships with allies who were pushed away by the BCE. Though he obviously has yet to deliver on some of those promises, just the attitude expressed in them is 180 degrees in the opposite direction of the Chimp.

Well, I respect the words of my old mate FORD, especially when dealing
with US politics. I guess this is the best answer I have read yet.
I also forgot many moons ago that Arafat got this.....
How does a man who lived in a fortress and promoted the infighting
between Israel and Palestine get a peace prize ??
So yeah, Im starting to see the merits of this "award" have very grey,
broad and political boundaries...
Shit if they can wing em at Gadaffi and Arafat, Idi Amin was totally
ripped off... And that bastion of freedom Pol Pot, he should have
been awarded two of these fuckers !!!

Hey the Nobel peace prize has many parallels with the Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame !

Goldfinger
10-26-2009, 11:26 AM

Haha that was pretty entertaining.

Anyways, I kind of realized the Nobel Peace Prize was a joke when they gave Al Gore one for promoting the Church of Green, even though the Global Warming theories now seem to be dissenting...

bueno bob
10-26-2009, 11:52 AM

Anyways, I kind of realized the Nobel Peace Prize was a joke when they gave Al Gore one for promoting the Church of Green, even though the Global Warming theories now seem to be dissenting...

LOL

Only by American scientists who have certain financial reasons to dissent. Just ignore the rest of the planet that's in almost universal agreement, though...

FORD
10-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Well, I respect the words of my old mate FORD, especially when dealing
with US politics. I guess this is the best answer I have read yet.
I also forgot many moons ago that Arafat got this.....
How does a man who lived in a fortress and promoted the infighting
between Israel and Palestine get a peace prize ??
So yeah, Im starting to see the merits of this "award" have very grey,
broad and political boundaries...
Shit if they can wing em at Gadaffi and Arafat, Idi Amin was totally
ripped off... And that bastion of freedom Pol Pot, he should have
been awarded two of these fuckers !!!

Hey the Nobel peace prize has many parallels with the Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame !

Arafat and Rabin almost achieved peace. I don't know why Clinton wasn't also nominated with them, since he was also in on that deal......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Bill_Clinton,_Yitzhak_Rabin,_Yasser_Arafat_at_the_ White_House_1993-09-13.jpg

Probably would have held up, had Rabin not been murdered by the far right in his own country. It was definitely Israel's equivalent of the JFK hit, and neither country has ever truly recovered. :(

I imagine Kissinger was probably given the award for ending the Vietnam war, since that was also a co-nomination with his Vietnamese counterpart. Considering Henry had orchestrated the bloody coup in Chile just a year or two previous to this, not to mention the Vietnam War itself, he was certainly an "interesting" choice for a peace prize.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM

How do "theories" dissent?

kwame k
10-26-2009, 08:37 PM
The thing I come back to is the dude who gave the money to start The Noble Peace Prize was the inventor of dynamite.....oxymoron if I've ever seen one.

Seshmeister
10-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Considering Henry had orchestrated the bloody coup in Chile just a year or two previous to this, not to mention the Vietnam War itself, he was certainly an "interesting" choice for a peace prize.

Don't forget his bombing in Cambodia and support of genocide in Bangladesh.

Kissinger was one of the most evil people in US history so compared to that Obama's award was fine.

GAR
10-27-2009, 01:03 AM
I thought they awarded this prize to worthy recipients, no offence to
obama hussien, but theres a 1000 humanitarians that should
have earned this ????

What the fuck???

I heard on the news when it happened that the deadline for nominations was 14 days after his inauguration.

So he got nominated for two weeks of reading off his cabinet nominees from a teleprompter.

NOW here to tell you more about how fantastic, how peaceful and doey-eyed the fuckin' Chockolit Jimmy Carter is, FORD - with more details about 911 CIA-connex, pulling out of Afghanistan and why we should throw Pakistan under the bus of ***peace***.

Nabakov
10-27-2009, 04:51 AM
Kissinger is indeed one of most evil men ever and he is also Obama's "advisor", just like Bush had advisors.

I'm sure this bit of information is irrelevant so carry on spamming about what the world needs to do to combat terrorism in Afghanistan and so on.

FORD
10-27-2009, 11:08 AM
You're just jealous because there's no such thing as the "Nobel Prize for raping children". You would be a shoe-in for that one.

Anonymous
10-27-2009, 11:28 AM

Well, he wasn't exactly awarded the thing...

I mean, you can't blame the man for eating his cereals every morning, can you?

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1954/image001hg.jpg

Cheers! :bottle:

ULTRAMAN VH
10-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Back in February of 2008 before Chris Matthews got that famous tingle up his leg and became an Obamabot, he badgered Texas Sen. Kirk Watson to name one specific legislative accomplishiment Watson could attribute to Obama as a U.S. senator. Watson completely embarrassed could not produce anything other than "Obama inspires". I am sure Matthews now regrets exposing his President as an empty suit some time ago, but it continues to stagger the imagination as to how and why certain factions continue to praise and worship a man whom really has done nothing and now leads what was once the greatest country in the world.

Satan
10-30-2009, 10:20 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AJStbONVqQg/SrUl3hEZL_I/AAAAAAAACbI/NTmqsLH0eeM/s400/BushChimpWithRocket.jpg

but it continues to stagger the imagination as to how and why certain factions continue to praise and worship a chimp whom really has done nothing and has destroyed what was once the greatest country in the world.

Dr. Love
10-30-2009, 10:26 AM
Back in February of 2008 before Chris Matthews got that famous tingle up his leg and became an Obamabot, he badgered Texas Sen. Kirk Watson to name one specific legislative accomplishiment Watson could attribute to Obama as a U.S. senator. Watson completely embarrassed could not produce anything other than "Obama inspires". I am sure Matthews now regrets exposing his President as an empty suit some time ago, but it continues to stagger the imagination as to how and why certain factions continue to praise and worship a man whom really has done nothing and now leads what was once the greatest country in the world.

Come on. It's not really that hard to understand. Perception of reality is more important than reality itself. People act on belief much more than they act on facts. You see it in politics all the time. You see it in religion all the time. You see it in the uninformed name-calling (I mean, debates) that go on in here all the time.

Didn't you ever have any classes in school where the teachers told you that presentation was 4/5 of how to get ahead in the real world? I dunno if speech or debate classes were mandatory for you guys, but they were for me, and they went over a lot of the stuff that Obama does.

Combine his presentation with his ability to speak directly to people's belief system, their emotions, and you have a successful politician. Seriously, it's no different than the last President. Bush had very tightly controlled presentations and appealed very strongly to people's emotions. Where Obama chooses hope, Bush chose patriotism and fear.

It should not be surprising at all.

ULTRAMAN VH
10-30-2009, 11:14 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AJStbONVqQg/SrUl3hEZL_I/AAAAAAAACbI/NTmqsLH0eeM/s400/BushChimpWithRocket.jpg

Hey Jizz Receptacle, its one thing to disagree with my post, but tampering with it is just fucking juvenile. Grow up and stop behaving like a 4 year old. You far leftys should be thankful for Bush. Without him your messiah never would have made it into office. With his 8 years of pretending to be a conservative and pissing off everyone under the sun, the dems could have run Tom and Jerry or Mickey and Donald and won the Presidency in a landslide.

FORD
10-30-2009, 11:18 AM
Jerry wasn't eligible.......

http://texasguitar.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/jerry_garcia-irwin.jpg

.... at least not since 1994, unfortunately :(

Nickdfresh
10-30-2009, 04:16 PM
...Bush had very tightly controlled presentations and appealed very strongly to people's emotions...Bush chose patriotism and fear.

Not to mention extensive word slurring and frequent mispronunciations of anything more than two syllables....

Nickdfresh
10-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey Jizz Receptacle, its one thing to disagree with my post, but tampering with it is just fucking juvenile. Grow up and stop behaving like a 4 year old. You far leftys should be thankful for Bush. Without him your messiah never would have made it into office. With his 8 years of pretending to be a conservative and pissing off everyone under the sun, the dems could have run Tom and Jerry or Mickey and Donald and won the Presidency in a landslide.

I think you mean "thankful" for Sara Palin, Ultravag....

ELVIS
10-30-2009, 11:13 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJ_psQyXCw8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJ_psQyXCw8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:elvis: