PDA

View Full Version : Saw Jerry Seinfeld tonight

Lou
05-29-2004, 02:10 AM
Seinfeld put on a great show. All fresh material, just had me laughing the whole time. The guy who warmed up for him was very good as well.

Anyone else see him on this tour, or in the past? If not, it's completely different live from what you've seen on the show.

poppadingo
05-29-2004, 02:12 AM
I saw Jerry a couple years back in Charlotte and you're right, his act is very different live. It was weird hearing him curse for some reason. Still well worth every penny. No boots are out there though. I'd love to get my hands on one.

Lou
05-29-2004, 11:09 AM
Actually there was a boot of Arlington, TX 1/25/02 on sharingthegroove.org a little while ago.

Yeah it is strange hearing him curse but he doesn't use the most egregious words...the worst thing he says is "God damn" and "ass."

Sweet Irony
05-29-2004, 05:19 PM
I would love to see him live....I laughed til I had tears in my eyes, just reading his book years ago......
Its funny how you hear his voice saying what youre reading---

Eyes of the Night
05-30-2004, 08:20 AM
:cool: ...

poppadingo
05-31-2004, 01:02 AM
I'm definitely a junkie. I didn't get into his Comedian DVD too much though. I thought it was kind of dry compared to what we've come to expect from him. Thoughts? BTW, what does it mean when a thread is bumped?

Lou
05-31-2004, 11:32 AM
Well it's possible you heard material that's been on the show, and like I said it's just completely different live from seeing him on TV.