PDA

View Full Version : Soros: China Will Lead New World Order

Nabakov
10-29-2009, 06:48 AM
I mean who cares what Soros says... as long as you have Obwahahahama using a bunch of soothing nonsense.

Billionaire globalist warns Americans against resisting new global financial system

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Billionaire globalist George Soros told the Financial Times during an interview that China will supplant the United States as the leader of the new world order and that America should not resist the country’s decline as the dollar weakens, living standards drop, and a new global currency is introduced.

Asked what Obama should discuss when he visits China next month, Soros stated, “This would be the time because I think you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order, financial world order,” adding that China was a reluctant member of the IMF who didn’t make enough of a contribution.

“I think you need a new world order that China has to be part of the process of creating it and they have to buy in, they have to own it in the same way as the United States owns…the current order,” said Soros, adding that the G20 was a move in this direction.

Soros said that there was a flight from currencies across the board, and that this is why the price of commodities, notably gold and oil, were generally rising. He also stated that an orderly decline of the dollar was “desirable” and that the entire system needed to be reconstituted towards a global currency.

“You need a new currency system and actually the Special Drawing Rights do give you the makings of a system and I think it’s ill-considered on the part of the United States to resist the wider use of Special Drawing Rights, they could be very useful now when you have a global shortfall of demand, you could actually internationally create currency through Special Drawing Rights,” said Soros, explaining that this was already in process after the IMF injected an allocation of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) equivalent to $250 billion into the global economy.

Soros also stated that richer countries were already transferring wealth to poorer countries via SDR’s, with the IMF paying for the half per cent transaction cost.

Soros said the world would have to go through a “painful adjustment” following the decline of the dollar and the introduction of a global currency. Reading between the lines, he essentially threatened to kill the dollar completely if the United States did not get on board with the global currency.

Soros predicted that China would become the new engine of the global economy, replacing the U.S., and that this would slow economic growth and reduce living standards. Soros characterized the United States as a drag on the global economy because of the declining dollar.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOjckJWqb0A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOjckJWqb0A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/7207/original/pedobear-know-she-was-3.jpg

Diamondjimi
10-29-2009, 02:02 PM
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/SHADOWMAN09/Fuck-The-New-World-Order.jpg

Nitro Express
10-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Soros wants a New World Financial Order because it will make him richer. Anyone who sells out their rights to freedom for money is the worst kind of whore. Money is a manmade thing based on nothing. The people in control just make it from nothing and then they use it to buy up the world. There is more financial claims than there are actual assets and there is more debt than anyone is going to pay. So it's all bullshit.

My advice is get to know your neighbors and barter your skills. If your neighbors suck then move. What these assholes want to do will make your lives worse and only provide slavery. Selling out your freedom for a false promise (New World Order) is the wrong thing to do. Yes we are broke but what does that really mean? If you are still breathing, have something to eat, someone to fuck, and roof over your heads, and freedom, that's all you need until we can PRODUCE ourselves out of the mess.

Nitro Express
10-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Fuck the Federal Reserve. John F. Kennedy knew what he was doing. Use the presidentcial to print notes based on precious metals. The world is running for gold and silver and let the Federal Reserve keep their dollar. It will inflate to nothing and then zero times the debt makes the debt zero. We need to print our own money based on gold or silver and let the banksters have their worthless paper. Of course gutless Obama is owned by the bankers so this won't happen.

Nitro Express
10-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Soros and Kissinger are the biggest whores. Jews who had to escape Europe so the Nazis wouldn't put them in a camp and kill them. Now they are the modern equivalent of what they escaped from.

Nabakov
10-29-2009, 03:15 PM
I think Kissinger partly in his twisted way wants to prevent the rise of a Hitler. That was the gist of what I read in a not completely flattering biography. I can see it easily happening. He dislikes evil, but is devoid of empathy. So you take a mortal man, especially one as intelligent as he is and put him in control, you have misguided policy making like his where he goes to any extent to prevent authoritarism. Being blind to the fact that he is what he hated in Adolf. Just like dems and others think power is great! power is cool! when it's in their hands. Control freaks end up turning to evil almost inevitably.

If people had minds of their own, this whole thing would've died before it had ever taken off. But you have nimrods all over the place. The very worst of whom are the democrats who can criticise neocons and then sit back mindlessly to watch the Obama show take over the reins of the NWO. When the radioactive dust settles I'd like to see these dems chased down like dogs and beaten for their biggest crime which is being mind bogglingly stupid.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm going to leave this here because it's actually a better thread than Elvis's shitty candidate fluff piece...:)

Nickdfresh
10-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Make that better than Fuct Off's "defaced flag" cuntest thread, too...

ELVIS
10-29-2009, 03:30 PM
That's your criteria ??

Nickdfresh
10-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes, it's a low bar I think we can all join hands and hurdle...

GAR
10-30-2009, 05:16 AM
Soros and Kissinger are the biggest whores. Jews who had to escape Europe so the Nazis wouldn't put them in a camp and kill them. Now they are the modern equivalent of what they escaped from.

Al Gore is the bigger whore: he's got Wikipedia reading atmospheric moisture as a greenhouse gas.

So if you boil water for supper, you'll be forced to pay his dumb ass a carbon tax - if the Democrats have their way!

ELVIS
10-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Atmospheric moisture is the main greenhouse gas...

CO2 has not been proven to have an effect...