PDA

View Full Version : Chaz Bono: Enjoying life as a Man

ThrillsNSpills
10-30-2009, 06:01 PM
In Chaz Bono's first interview since first announcing in June that he would undergo a sex change, the child of Cher and the late Sonny Bono says that after 40 years, he is finally enjoying life as a man.

Bono, formerly known as Chastity, tells Entertainment Tonight in an interview airing Thursday and Friday, that the ordeal was "a long process going back almost a decade."According to Bono -- who first came out as gay at 18, which caused mom Cher to reportedly flip out -- the most difficult step he had to take was, "finding the courage not to worry about what other people would think of me so much." He also says he "got clean and sober in 2004 and I couldn't have done this before that."
Bono has been undergoing a female-to-male sex change and gender reassignment surgery since March, and the process has already had significant physical changes on his body, which he jokes is like "literally going through puberty. It lowered my voice," he tells Entertainment Tonight. "Fat redistributes, muscle growth, hair growth, sex drive increases... I shave about once a week now." When it came time to have

surgery to have his breasts removed, he told Entertainment Tonight that "it was a relief. And wouldn't you know it my old nipples make great coasters."

Now, at 40 years old, he has no regrets about his decision. "I always felt like the male from the time I was a child," he says. "There wasn't much feminine about me. "When I was a child I put hog dogs in my pants when nobody was looking. I believe that gender is something between your ears, not between your legs. That is something I discovered in the early '90s. It was just a long process of being comfortable enough to do something about it." He adds: "I want to still feel vibrant and be able to enjoy my life in a male body

and not wait until I am an old man."

Chaz Bono: I'm Enjoying Life as a Man | Story | Wonderwall (http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/chaz-bono-im-enjoying-life-as-a-man-1524284.story?gt1=28135)

Little Texan
10-30-2009, 06:13 PM
I've never understood why when someone gets a sex change, if they were a "her", then they are referred to as a "him". Just because there was an operation done doesn't mean they have changed sexes, as they are still the same sex in their genetic code. Like it or not, Chaz is STILL female. The operation is nothing more than cosmetic.

FORD
10-30-2009, 06:22 PM
The way I've heard it described is "making the body match the mind".

I know someone who went from female to male. She had been in two hetero marriages before, and given birth to two children, but by the time I knew her, she was probably the butchest Lesbian I've ever met. She was male in all but a couple body parts, and eventually had that done. And you would never know that he wasn't born a dude if you didn't know her before.

There have been studies recently that show gay guys have brains more like those of hetero women than straight men, and Lesbians brains are more like those of straight men than straight women. So I would guess the transgendered people probably have the most extreme form of that.

Diamondjimi
10-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Chaz's fav. new catch phrase for 2010.... "I'd hit it!"

Hey as long as she/he is happy, it's a free world....

Dr. Love
10-30-2009, 07:02 PM
The way I've heard it described is "making the body match the mind".

I know someone who went from female to male. She had been in two hetero marriages before, and given birth to two children, but by the time I knew her, she was probably the butchest Lesbian I've ever met. She was male in all but a couple body parts, and eventually had that done. And you would never know that he wasn't born a dude if you didn't know her before.

There have been studies recently that show gay guys have brains more like those of hetero women than straight men, and Lesbians brains are more like those of straight men than straight women. So I would guess the transgendered people probably have the most extreme form of that.

Glad to hear she was able to get surgery to give her a Y chromosome.

Doesn't matter what she looks like, she's still a girl.

Reverberator
10-30-2009, 07:04 PM
I went for a sex change once , but my mates misses was a nun ....

Needless to say she isn't a virgin now.

I got another mate to fuck her being as I've turned gay.

Reverberator
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM
The surgeon said to me ...."I cant just fold that monster into a larvelly pert tight fanny sir.... you will have to just turn gay".

Medical proof ....big coch , transsexual tendancies.... turn GAY.

I have, and now I'm lonely.

Little Texan
10-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Glad to hear she was able to get surgery to give her a Y chromosome.

Doesn't matter what she looks like, she's still a girl.

Exactly, exactly.

thome
10-30-2009, 07:43 PM
She isn't Gay, Lesbian, or a Homosexual Male, or a Transexual. She just thinks she is.

But, her Sadism is real.

Anonymous
10-31-2009, 06:22 PM
No dudes, sorry to burst your fucking conservative "the world is the way I want it to be, kids these days, in my time" points of view, but that's a guy. A fat guy.

If he feels like a man, and has a penis, look, you may call him a 'her' all you want, but I'll never get drunk with you.

Cheers! :bottle:

Nitro Express
10-31-2009, 07:56 PM
Chasity. It's called being a tomboy. If you prefer to roll with other women then that's your thing but I don't think trying to be a man is going to make your universe any better. Drink beer, watch football, fart, lust after women, chew tobacco, and piss standing up. You can do all without having an opperation.

Little Texan
11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
No dudes, sorry to burst your fucking conservative "the world is the way I want it to be, kids these days, in my time" points of view, but that's a guy. A fat guy.

If he feels like a man, and has a penis, look, you may call him a 'her' all you want, but I'll never get drunk with you.

The DNA still says it's a woman, even if it does look like a fat, ugly guy with a slab of tubesteak and two meatballs sewed on to it.

hideyoursheep
11-01-2009, 01:41 AM
She shaves her face more often than I do.

Dr. Love
11-01-2009, 02:35 AM
That's not a guy, that's a girl trying very hard to pretend to be a guy. What about people that get implants to look like tigers? Just because they look kinda like one with all the surgical enhancements, I'm supposed to suddenly believe they are a tiger?

Nitro Express
11-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Yeah so they can give a girl a cock now. So what. A real cock get's big and hard. It throbs when real horny and when you sink pink....Yeah! Then you want to hold off as long as possible and then blast a heavy load, keep it up and blast again if you are good at it. It takes some doing but can be done. Somehow I don't think the thing the Swedish doctors came up with is the same.

Sensible Shoes
11-01-2009, 12:07 PM
.... and piss standing up. You can do all without having an opperation.

Well you can, but it's really messy.

Nitro Express
11-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Well you can, but it's really messy.

Not if you have one of these!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RfL8-AgWBf0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RfL8-AgWBf0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lesfunk
11-01-2009, 05:40 PM
I think it's great news! I am overjoyed that I can now name someone with a cock smaller than mine!

Candy Girl
11-01-2009, 05:54 PM
"There wasn't much feminine about me. "When I was a child I put hog dogs in my pants when nobody was looking. I believe that gender is something between your ears, not between your legs.

I bet they wondered where all the hotdogs went. ;)

Sensible Shoes
11-01-2009, 06:07 PM
I wonder if anybody ATE the hotdogs after?

FORD
11-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Sonny probably did. He wasn't all that bright.

FORD
11-01-2009, 06:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaiJCEo0lc4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaiJCEo0lc4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dan
11-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Chaz Is Not A Dude,Yet?

Hardrock69
11-02-2009, 02:39 AM
This is just one of those things that just makes me marvel at human beings and the things they do.

Little Texan
11-02-2009, 02:44 AM
Chaz Is Not A Dude,Yet?

No, and she never will be a true man as long as she has the genetics of a female. You can cut the tree and split the stump on a man, give him breast implants and female hormones to make him into a "woman", but when you get right down to it he is still just a dude that looks like a lady, to throw a little Aerosmith reference in there. DNA doesn't lie.

Little Texan
11-02-2009, 02:47 AM
This reminds me of South Park when Mr. Garrison got a sex change operation so that he wouldn't be considered gay anymore. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
11-02-2009, 03:12 AM
This is just one of those things that just makes me marvel at human beings and the things they do.

What you are saying is you aren't as fucked up as you thought you were.:biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
11-03-2009, 02:57 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2009/06/_INFphoto_1000634_full.jpg

There's Chaz's girlfriend.

As freaky as all this is, "he's" writing a book documenting all this.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/115185/thumbs/s-CHAZ-large.jpg

how very bizarre, but good for him ?

Chaz sounds like Sonny now in interviews.

Little Texan
11-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Damn, it's girlfriend doesn't look too bad!

Diamondjimi
11-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Damn, it's girlfriend doesn't look too bad!

Now, what if Chaz's gf figures out after Chaz has his joint stiched on, the gf ends up missing the vagine?

Food for thought...:hee:

kwame k
11-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Lost my appetite seeing the visual of that in my head! Thanks DJ :barf:

ELVIS
11-03-2009, 11:48 PM
http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/chastity-chaz-bono.jpg

The Clintons

:elvis:

Sensible Shoes
11-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Back in 1977 or so, I was taking some bullshit class in college on human sexuality (at a Jesuit college go figure) and the MINISTER who was teaching the class brought in a tranny named "Peggy". Looked like a football player in red pants, heels and a ruffled shirt. It was SO hard not to giggle all the way through it. First he/she threw rocks at the class and said "this is what it feels like to have your neighbors turn on you" - and later in the talk told us he was having sex reassignment to become a LESBIAN.

Think that one through for a few minutes....we were like "wait..........what?"

Anonymous
11-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Back in 1977 or so, I was taking some bullshit class in college on human sexuality (at a Jesuit college go figure) and the MINISTER who was teaching the class brought in a tranny named "Peggy". Looked like a football player in red pants, heels and a ruffled shirt. It was SO hard not to giggle all the way through it. First he/she threw rocks at the class and said "this is what it feels like to have your neighbors turn on you" - and later in the talk told us he was having sex reassignment to become a LESBIAN.

Think that one through for a few minutes....we were like "wait..........what?"

Wow! Now there's a REAL man! A man so manly he can't stand the sight of his body and becomes a woman and only has sex with women.

Ya know... he may have a point. If I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian too, plus I'd get to masturbate looking at myself in the mirror.

Why didn't I think of that before????? It's pure JAENIOUS!!!

Sensible Shoes
11-04-2009, 03:59 PM
You wouldn't masturbate looking in the mirror if you were this guy. Thing.

thome
11-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Soon she will be able to enjoy a big dikk up her fat ass now that she is a Fag.

Without all the psychological damage it would have done to her if she was a heterosexual.

Seems like a lot of drama just to get some dikk.

She went the long way around.

OH C'MON.......................... you all were thinking it!!!

Rimshot!!.........literally........TRY THE VEAL............... I'LL be here all week!

Anonymous
11-05-2009, 11:55 AM
You wouldn't masturbate looking in the mirror if you were this guy. Thing.

Well, no, but I would if it was me with a pussy and tits.

I'm pretty hot, for a man.

Little Texan
11-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Well, no, but I would if it was me with a pussy and tits.

I'm pretty hot, for a man.

I had my cousin ask his gay brother something a while back that I've been wondering a long time about gays..."Do gay men get a hard-on looking at themselves in the mirror naked?" His answer was "If you look good enough."

VanHalener
11-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Why don't we have a vaccine for these gunts.
Just another douchebag running free in America.

Anonymous
11-06-2009, 11:53 AM
I had my cousin ask his gay brother something a while back that I've been wondering a long time about gays..."Do gay men get a hard-on looking at themselves in the mirror naked?" His answer was "If you look good enough."

So there ya go. If I was a woman, I'd jack off to myself in the mirror.

Little Texan
11-07-2009, 02:21 AM
So there ya go. If I was a woman, I'd jack off to myself in the mirror.

:lmao:

thome
11-07-2009, 10:10 AM
if I hit that would I be gay..?

and she thinks she solved her confusion..?

i would rather bang the bride of Frankenstien..?

ooops same monster..differ'net hairstyle

cut me up and leave me in pieces on the ground