PDA

View Full Version : Hot For Teacher - 2009 Edition

FORD
10-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Kristy Sanchez-Trujillo
Posted by Webmaster in FE-MV, Middle Schools, New Mexico

(10/28/09 – Initial BadBadTeacher.com Report)

Kristy Sanchez-Trujillo, 33, a seventh-grade social studies teacher at Jimmy Carter Middle School, in Albuquerque, New Mexico has reportedly been fired over accusations she had sex with a 13-year-old male student.

http://badbadteacher.com/graphics/kristy_sanchez-trujillo.jpg

According to an Albuquerque Public Schools spokesperson, Sanchez-Trujillo was terminated today for employee misconduct. The spokesperson indicated that the firing followed an anonymous source contacting school administrators on Tuesday.

The Albuquerque Police Department is conducting a criminal investigation into the allegations and a police spokesperson confirmed an investigation is underway but said no criminal charges have been filed.

Albuquerque Public Schools Superintendent Winston Brooks has been quoted in news media reports as stating that Sanchez-Trujillo confessed to a sexual relationship with a student.

10/29/09 – Police Arrest Kristy Sanchez Trujillo

http://badbadteacher.com/graphics/kristy_sanchez-trujillo-2.jpg

On Wednesday night, police arrested Kristy Sanchez-Trujillo.

Reportedly she is charged with three counts of criminal sexual penetration by school personnel.

It is alleged that one week ago, Trujillo lured the boy out of the classroom, and started having sex with him.

Sanchez Trujillo came to the attention of school officials and police after she reportedly told another teacher of the alleged improper relationship and that teacher turned her in.

10/29/09 – Case Details Released

The criminal complaint states Sanchez-Trujillo and the student came to the Petroglyph National Monument and that they parked and had sexual relations on multiple occasions.

Police alleged that Sanchez-Trujillo told them her student was “more experienced than any man she’s had sex with” and described him as a “25-year-old in a 13-year-old’s body.”

Investigators said that the only reason the relationship ended was because the student’s older brother spotted the pair together.

Kristy Sanchez-Trujillo has reportedly been charged with three counts of rape and was released on bail..

Kristy Sanchez-Trujillo | Bad Bad Teacher (http://badbadteacher.com/kristy-sanchez-trujillo/)

Blackflag
10-30-2009, 09:34 PM
:thread_needs_pics:

FORD
10-30-2009, 09:37 PM
If you want pics of 7th graders having sex, talk to "Nabakov" (AKA Pedobear) ;)

Blackflag
10-30-2009, 09:41 PM
I can't believe this you need this explained...but I want a picture of the hot teacher and her snatch. Comprende?

And if anybody in this forum in under suspicion of pedophelia, it's you...by the 'he who smelt it dealt it' axiom.

FORD
10-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Settle down, Pibbles. You can't see the pics of the teacher?

(No snatch, unfortunately, but it's not like I found this story on Hustler.com)

Blackflag
10-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Ugh. Now I see them. Why didn't you warn me?

Nickdfresh
10-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Um yeah. She's quite the hag and ain't so hot...

Big Troubles
10-30-2009, 10:50 PM
lol pretty. i fucked my high school teacher. she was pretty hot. blond hair. pencil skirt, white blouse. i would get detention to get her attention. several weeks later, detention turned into fuck session. it was great. great tits.

never thought about complaining to anyone about it.

i bragged to her husband though. He was the shop teacher in the same school. :)

Little Texan
10-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Police alleged that Sanchez-Trujillo told them her student was “more experienced than any man she’s had sex with” and described him as a “25-year-old in a 13-year-old’s body.”

This kid is going to have one hell of an ego problem after a statement like that.

Sensible Shoes
11-06-2009, 08:56 AM

That ain't saying much.