PDA

View Full Version : Goddam Fucking Bum Motherfucker

Hardrock69
11-02-2009, 03:17 AM
So I went into town this evening to witness the return of the band Broken Teeth, fronted by Jason LeMaster of Dangerous Toys.

Good solid ass-kicking rock and roll.

So I get there, and the club is dead, and the doorman says cover is five bucks.
First question that comes to mind is whether or not Broken Teeth made the gig.

Nope. They were a no-show. So I left.

I am walking back to my vehicle parked about a half a block away, and I see some bum-looking guy walking towards me on the sidewalk, about 20 feet from the cross street I was turning right on.

So he yells "Hey big man......"

I don't answer. No time for street hustlers. Instead of understanding I was ignoring him, he yell's even louder:

"Hey man what's up?......HEY MAN WHATS UP?"

So I said loudly back to him "THE SKY!",

This exchange is occurring as I am walking towards my car.
Then he follows me asking for a light, and I tell him I have no light because I do not smoke. So then he starts bitching at me because I don't have a light.

"No light, huh? You motherfucking %^$)(*&)*%$(^%)^....."

So I turned and raised my voice:

Me: "YOU ASKED ME FOR A LIGHT, I TOLD YOU I DON'T SMOKE, SO STOP GIVING ME SHIT ABOUT IT!!!"

Scumbag: "I wasn't giving you shit about it man...."

"BULLSHIT! I HEARD YOU MUMBLING YOUR CRAP ALL THE WAY FROM HERE!!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!"

He just stood there and stared.

I got in my car and drove away.

I shoulda done a drive by with my camera after driving around the block, but I just wanted to get away from the area. Too bad, It would have made an interesting visual illustration to this story.

The caption could read: STUPID FUCK MOTHERFUCKER :mad:

On the bright side, it was one of those few times in life where I got to cuss some idiot out, and they wisely decided not to try to escalate the situation. :biggrin:

Panhandlers are a problem in the core area. Most times you walk away from them, or tell them you have no money, they will understand they are not going to get anything out of you and they will leave you alone.

But once in awhile there has to be a true intellectual giant in the bunch.

*so ends the rant about dumbass motherfuckers*

Little Texan
11-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I've had my dealings over the years with these lazy, crackhead bum motherfuckers, too. I hate it most when you're coming out of the store and walking towards your car with your items and one approaches you in the parking lot. You're just wanting to get in your car and go home and some lazy, piece of shit fuckhead wastes your time begging for some money so he can go buy a rock. It's called a J-O-B, asshole! Try getting one sometime!

I hate these wastes of space as much as anybody.

bueno bob
11-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Yeah...every once in a while I run into a douchebag here in PDX, but surprisingly enough most of the homeless here are pretty well mannered about bumming things off of you, lol...a few of the homeless pierced/tattooed/reefer headed hippie girls are kinda hot, too, armpit hair excluded...

chefcraig
11-02-2009, 08:41 AM
In the past couple of years, there has been a rise in attacks on homeless people in and around Fort Lauderdale. The local media likes to paint these people as harmless, the innocent victims of unprovoked beatings. Having needed to visit the county courthouse a few times in order to get things settled regarding my house, I've had more than a couple run-ins with these so-called "harmless and innocent" nutjobs. If they see you with a smoke, immediately they are in your face, asking for one when the damned things cost 7 bucks a pack. When you refuse to be charitable, they start making oddly threatening voices and gestures, pretty much harassing the crap out of you.

My simple advice to people that get fed up with these creeps and decide to strike back: For cryin' out loud, if you are going to clobber these knuckleheads, don't film the action and put it up at Youtube. Not only is it stupid, it puts these scum in a favorable, sympathetic light that does little (if anything) to address the problem. :duh:

Hardrock69
11-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Any bum with half a brain is normally gonna think twice about getting into it with a 6'-7" guy wearing a motorcycle jacket. This guy was either drunk, or stupid or both. He was not firing on all cylinders for sure.

My best friend, years ago in our old home town, was walking down the street in the downtown area. A bum asked him if he had a smoke.

My friend replied "Not for you!"

The bum screamed "You're a LIAR!".

As if that was going to help his case.

My friend did not give him a smoke. :biggrin:

twonabomber
11-02-2009, 11:22 AM
the bums in Cleveland's Flats would stand in front of a vacant lot and act like they were a parking attendant, or they'd wander around a legit parking lot and ask for money before the real attendant would hit you up for the parking fee.

Hardrock69
11-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Hey even though they are low-lifes, they at least have a plan (imitate parking attendant) and they have enough brainpower to attempt to carry it out, despite the possibilities of limited returns, jail, etc.

Gotta give them an 'e' for effort. :D

GAR
11-03-2009, 03:01 AM
Panhandlers are a problem in the core area.

Because of the beach, and because the owner of the gas station I go to regularly, I have regular run-ins with this one old crusty fucker who lives in the weeds really insulted my chick in one of these type exchanges.

But what I do is quite direct: he asks for money, I tell him to work for it. Or worse, usually worse than that.

letsrock
11-03-2009, 08:37 AM
what type of work?

Hardrock69
11-03-2009, 10:05 AM
It is obvious Gar wants to give him a job. A BLOW job.

VanHalener
11-03-2009, 10:41 AM
You're a big sumbitch so you should have snapped off his arms, rubbed them together like sticks till his sleeves caught fire and said, "Here's you light motherfucker!"

~Just a thought~

Hardrock69
11-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Good suggestion!
:hee:

Sensible Shoes
11-05-2009, 07:00 AM
I think you should have taken him home and bought him an endless supply of cigarettes and matches to ease his psychic pain.

Dan
11-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Only 6'7.:D

Hardrock69
11-06-2009, 12:03 AM
I think you should have taken him home and bought him an endless supply of cigarettes and matches to ease his psychic pain.

Heh...if anything he is lucky I did not cause him more psychic pain than I did.
:D