PDA

View Full Version : dave was great on am radio.

maxwell
11-03-2009, 10:24 PM
i think the time when he says '...line up the back of her stockings' is one of the ten greatest moments of modern rock. i'm maxwell, i'm an old fan of dave.

i personally was happy when he was on morning drive.
it was like the ONLY intelligent thing on a. m. radio.

dave knows that.

Sarge's Little Helper
11-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Hi maxwell Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Diamondjimi
11-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Welcome Max!

hambon4lif
11-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Hi maxwell Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!What the fuck is this shit?!?? What, are you reading off of a goddamned teleprompter like Jay Leno did on his last show? Do you copy and paste the same lame-ass standard answer you give to anyone who's here for the first time?!?? (and quite possibly the last because of your lame shit).
Where's the heartfelt welcome? I saw the the exact same post from you welcoming Shoes back. This is NOT acceptable!! Roth was the heart of Van Halen, so at the very fucking LEAST, you should welcome somebody here off-the-cuff and say what you mean to say, not your politically-correct bullshit condescending standard answer delivered in a slick, bullshit, fast-food manner in which you seem to greet everyone else. That is at least a hundred ways south of being fucked-up. If Sarge was sitting at the desk right now, he'd Donald Trump your ass and tell you "You're FIRED!!!". You don't treat people the way you do....especially Roth fans! Crawl away in shame you fuck!!
Maxwell...I was more than a member of this board pre-crash, I was a goddamned LEGEND! And I have to say it is an absolute honor to have you here. Fans of Diamond Dave should NEVER be treated the way you just were, and for that you have my apologies....ROCK ON!!!

Diamondjimi
11-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Nice Hitch-like rant!
:biggrin:

hambon4lif
11-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Nice Hitch-like rant!
:biggrin:Not quite, in attitude and spirit, Hitch is GOD. I was merely trying to explain that treating people like they were Xerox copies was unnacceptable, and it is, in every single way you can imagine.
Sure, Roth got his rightful place back in Van Halen, but he has to sit and wait until his bass player 'drops the other one' and graduate puberty before he can make another move. That's got to be a fucked-up disposition to be in. He needs his fans right now...LOUD AND PROUD! I saw this no-heart, automated greeting Maxwell received, and it pissed me off! You would get a more heartfelt greeting from Airielle or whoever talks to the desperately lonely jack-offs on this site. To the noobies who came here to pay respect....I find it highly offensive. Roth needs his fans right now, more than ever.....yet he gets a rubber-stamp kind of answer?!?? Nah! Fukk That!! Suck My ENTIRE dick!!! It's just WRONG!!!
If it's 'standard operating procedure' around here nowadays, then I apologize, however, if it isn't?....what a fucked-up way to run things. Google 'David Lee Roth'...it sends you to this site...you express what a fan you are of him and his work...and get an automated, condescending, bullshit greeting?!?? That shit ain't right, it violates codes that neither you, I , or anyone else has the sobriety to comprehend. However, I have grasped the fact that this is completely fucked-up! I yelled across the table that this is bullshit, and you have to admit that it most definitely IS, greet folks here properly and from the heart, and if you can't then kick rocks motherfucker! This ain't the mutherfuckin' Quiet Riot board!

Maxwell, again, I apologize. Welcome to the home of the rowdiest most out-of-line belligerent Dave-To-The-Grave motherfuckers on this here indernet!
Speak freely and wear a thick skin!

.......that's how you do this shit!!!!

Sensible Shoes
11-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Welcome Maxwell, Glad to have you here.

Gird your loins and prepare for some mean spirited fun.

ZahZoo
11-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Funny... Hammy returns and sets out attacking the only surviving Bot on the board!! Way to go after the low hanging fruit champ!!

Welcome Maxwell.

standin
11-04-2009, 03:15 PM
:biggrin:
Welcome Max!
What an intro to come in on!

twonabomber
11-04-2009, 03:28 PM

i thought they were all FM stations...

Anonymous
11-04-2009, 03:35 PM
i think the time when he says '...line up the back of her stockings' is one of the ten greatest moments of modern rock. i'm maxwell, i'm an old fan of dave.

dave knows that.

Welcome to the Army, bro.

You'll have a grate time, this is the best shite on the internets.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
11-04-2009, 03:36 PM
What the fuck is this shit?!?? What, are you reading off of a goddamned teleprompter like Jay Leno did on his last show? Do you copy and paste the same lame-ass standard answer you give to anyone who's here for the first time?!?? (and quite possibly the last because of your lame shit).
Where's the heartfelt welcome? I saw the the exact same post from you welcoming Shoes back. This is NOT acceptable!! Roth was the heart of Van Halen, so at the very fucking LEAST, you should welcome somebody here off-the-cuff and say what you mean to say, not your politically-correct bullshit condescending standard answer delivered in a slick, bullshit, fast-food manner in which you seem to greet everyone else. That is at least a hundred ways south of being fucked-up. If Sarge was sitting at the desk right now, he'd Donald Trump your ass and tell you "You're FIRED!!!". You don't treat people the way you do....especially Roth fans! Crawl away in shame you fuck!!
Maxwell...I was more than a member of this board pre-crash, I was a goddamned LEGEND! And I have to say it is an absolute honor to have you here. Fans of Diamond Dave should NEVER be treated the way you just were, and for that you have my apologies....ROCK ON!!!

That's telling him! I bet he'll NEVER reply to you, ever again. He just doesn't have the balls, you pwn3d him for life.

Cheers! :bottle:

thome
11-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Not quite, in attitude and spirit, Hitch is GOD. I was merely trying to explain that treating people like they were Xerox copies was unnacceptable, and it is, in every single way you can imagine.
Sure, Roth got his rightful place back in Van Halen, but he has to sit and wait until his bass player 'drops the other one' and graduate puberty before he can make another move. That's got to be a fucked-up disposition to be in. He needs his fans right now...LOUD AND PROUD! I saw this no-heart, automated greeting Maxwell received, and it pissed me off! You would get a more heartfelt greeting from Airielle or whoever talks to the desperately lonely jack-offs on this site. To the noobies who came here to pay respect....I find it highly offensive. Roth needs his fans right now, more than ever.....yet he gets a rubber-stamp kind of answer?!?? Nah! Fukk That!! Suck My ENTIRE dick!!! It's just WRONG!!!
If it's 'standard operating procedure' around here nowadays, then I apologize, however, if it isn't?....what a fucked-up way to run things. Google 'David Lee Roth'...it sends you to this site...you express what a fan you are of him and his work...and get an automated, condescending, bullshit greeting?!?? That shit ain't right, it violates codes that neither you, I , or anyone else has the sobriety to comprehend. However, I have grasped the fact that this is completely fucked-up! I yelled across the table that this is bullshit, and you have to admit that it most definitely IS, greet folks here properly and from the heart, and if you can't then kick rocks motherfucker! This ain't the mutherfuckin' Quiet Riot board!

Maxwell, again, I apologize. Welcome to the home of the rowdiest most out-of-line belligerent Dave-To-The-Grave motherfuckers on this here indernet!
Speak freely and wear a thick skin!

.......that's how you do this shit!!!!

...yet he gets a rubber-stamp kind of answer?!?? Nah! Fukk That!! Suck My ENTIRE dick!!! It's just WRONG!!!
If it's 'standard operating procedure' around here nowadays, then I apologize, however, if it isn't?....what a fucked-up way to run things. Google 'David Lee Roth'...it sends you to this site...you express what a fan you are of him and his work...and get an automated, condescending, bullshit greeting?!??

NOT TRUE!!! You also get a insane meltdown rambling swearfest from this cat named, hambon4lif, who is also a bot.

What more could a noobie ask for.