PDA

View Full Version : *ROTH ARMY NEWS ALERT* Carrie Prejean has a sex tape!

BITEYOASS
11-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Source: Carrie Prejean 'sex tape' spurred pageant settlement - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/11/04/miss.california.usa.settlement/index.html?section=cnn_latest)

Source: Carrie Prejean 'sex tape' spurred pageant settlementBy Alan Duke, CNN
November 4, 2009 10:15 p.m. EST

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- The sudden end to a legal battle between dethroned Miss California USA Carrie Prejean and pageant officials was prompted by the revelation of a "sex tape," according to a source familiar with the lawsuits' settlement.

Prejean was fired in June after lingerie-modeling photos of her emerged that pageant officials said were a breach of her contract. Prejean sued the pageant in August, arguing her firing was religious discrimination because of her opposition to same-sex marriage.

Pageant officials countersued last month, demanding their former beauty queen repay $5,200 in pageant money spent for her breast implants and give them all proceeds from a book she's written.

A settlement of both lawsuits was signed in New York Tuesday, but no details were made public. Lawyers and parties for each side were bound by a confidentiality pledge, according to the source.

The veil of secrecy was partially lifted Wednesday after celebrity gossip Web site TMZ reported the deal was sealed after pageant lawyers presented an "extremely graphic" home video involving Prejean.

TMZ Managing Editor Harvey Levin said during a webcast Wednesday that he obtained the Prejean video during the summer, but found it "too racy" to post on his site. He indicated Prejean was alone in the video.

The source with knowledge of the settlement talks told CNN those details were accurate.

Prejean's lawyer, Charles LiMandri, responded with a short statement issued through an employee at his law office. "It's a confidential settlement, and he can't discuss it," the statement said.

Several calls and e-mail to Prejean's publicist were not returned Wednesday.

Prejean's tell-all book hits bookstores next week, and she is scheduled for media interviews to promote it.

Pageant spokesman Kenn Henman said Tuesday the settlement means all lawsuit demands are dropped.

The pageant had claimed that the contract she signed when she entered their competition last year gave the pageant the rights to anything she wrote. The settlement ended that claim.

Pageant officials also dropped their attempt to be repaid for her breast enhancement, which was done before she represented California in the Miss USA competition, according to Henman.

Prejean, in exchange, withdrew her suit accusing the pageant of violating her privacy by confirming to reporters that her breasts were enhanced, Henman said.

"We are moving forward from the past and looking towards the crowning of two winners and the new look of the upcoming Miss California USA pageant, telecast live on November 22," pageant Executive Director Keith Lewis said Tuesday.

"We're back in the business of beauty," he told CNN.

There was nothing pretty about the public fight that began in April when Prejean, 22, stepped into controversy by declaring her opposition to same-sex marriage while answering a judge's question at the Miss USA pageant. Prejean finished as first runner-up.

While state and national pageant officials publicly supported her initially, their opinions eventually changed after she continued to make public statements about same-sex marriage.

She held onto her crown through May, despite a series of questionable photos that emerged on gossip Web sites. Those images showed a topless Prejean, photographed from behind.

She was dethroned in June by Miss USA pageant owner Donald Trump amid growing complaints by state officials that she was uncooperative and not meeting her contractual obligations.

Prejean filed her lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court in August, claiming that her firing was religious discrimination because of her stand against same-sex marriage.

The pageant's countercomplaint said what it called Prejean's belligerent behavior, lack of cooperation and contract breaches caused her firing, not her opposition to same-sex marriage.

FORD
11-05-2009, 12:14 PM
So, she's a complete hypocrite, like most religious reichers? :lmao:

TMZ has the tape? Someone there is gonna leak it eventually.

Anonymous
11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Who?

Cheers! :bottle:

FORD
11-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Who?

Guess this didn't make the international news?

Here she is, in all of her airbrushed, silicone enhanced glory....

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/carrie-prejean-pic.jpg

Anonymous
11-05-2009, 12:21 PM
It probably did make the news. But there's so many bubblegum celebutards nowadays, I simply cannot keep up with them all.

She's hot, I'd bang her, I won't remember who she is or her face in 5 minutes.

Thanks for telling me what she is, though... didn't have a clue.

standin
11-05-2009, 01:04 PM

TMZ has the tape? Someone there is gonna leak it eventually.

How is videotaping herself masturbating hypocritical of her belief of that acting upon homosexual behaviors is a sin. She has the right to believe what she wants, but not the right to force others to believe what she does.

Golden AWe
11-05-2009, 01:17 PM
This is disgusting!

Who cares?

Got torrent link?

Coyote
11-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Prejean's tell-all book hits bookstores next week, and she is scheduled for media interviews to promote it.

And there's the raison d'etre of this article... http://www.techimo.com/images/img2/smilies/rolleyes.gif

bueno bob
11-05-2009, 01:57 PM
What a little slut!

Well, at least now I kinda like her in a half assed way.

twonabomber
11-05-2009, 03:21 PM
it's not a news alert until there's a link to download it! this thread sucks!

:D

Va Beach VH Fan
11-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Praise God, er, you know what I mean... ;)

sadaist
11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Isn't that blackmail? Drop your lawsuit or we're gonna let out this videotape of you? Sounds like it to me.

Anyways, first poster that gets the clip on here is gonna get a shit load of thanks on that post.

I wanna see it....several times. I wonder if she practiced safe sex and wore a rubber glove.

Terry
11-05-2009, 05:28 PM
She, Vanessa Williams and the other scandal-ridden "Miss Whatever State / America" contestants are really the only ones who end up being remembered.

Am sure between the anti-gay sentiments, the breast implant "issues" and now this sex tape, Prejean has now built a decent springboard for some type of fleeting, tabloid-driven future career and extension of her 15 minutes.

letsrock
11-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Good to know that she gets on her knees and worships the bishop.

kwame k
11-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Pageant officials countersued last month, demanding their former beauty queen repay $5,200 in pageant money spent for her breast implants and give them all proceeds from a book she's written.

What am I missing here? The Pageant paid for her boob job?

jhale667
11-05-2009, 07:53 PM
How is videotaping herself masturbating hypocritical of her belief of that acting upon homosexual behaviors is a sin.

Betting masturbation is technically against her religious beliefs (much less filming it), too...so yeah, she's still a hypocrite.

She's annoying as shit. I'd still hit it, but only with the caveat that the ONLY time she'd be allowed to speak would be to say something like " fuck me harder", or something to that effect. :hee:

standin
11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
I thought for sure someone would point out technically she was having sex with a female.
Not sure, but I don't think they had pictures addressed in the Bible. Elvis would know. :baaa:

sadaist
11-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Betting masturbation is technically against her religious beliefs (much less filming it), too...so yeah, she's still a hypocrite.

Mmm, not sure if I agree on the hypocrisy. Maybe if this were a lesbian sex video, but even then, she never said she was against homosexuality. In fact, she said it's terrific that people in our country are able to choose different lifestyles. She just believes that holy matrimony should be man and woman. I'm Christian (well, maybe more like Christian-lite), and I have never been taught that masturbation is a sin. In fact, any less than twice a day you're only cheating yourself.

sadaist
11-05-2009, 09:32 PM

Yeah, weird huh? I don't understand that one. Preferential treatment? Are these breast enhancements available to all contestants? If not, why was she chosen as the special recipient?

And how did pageant officials get their hand on this tape? Some serious digging and I'm sure whoever gave it to them didn't do so cheaply.

GAR
11-05-2009, 10:18 PM

I consider that the same as tatoos. I don't like em.

When it was reported she had fake boobs, AND that the Pageant paid for 'em, that's when my support on this fell out.

FORD
11-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Funny GAyR, I would have thought you stopped supporting her when she said you and Jizzy shouldn't be able to get married. :biggrin:

kwame k
11-05-2009, 10:54 PM
I consider that the same as tatoos. I don't like em.

When it was reported she had fake boobs, AND that the Pageant paid for 'em, that's when my support on this fell out.

Damn Clay, gotta keep your lies straight.......I'm on ignore.

kwame k
11-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Yeah, weird huh? I don't understand that one. Preferential treatment? Are these breast enhancements available to all contestants? If not, why was she chosen as the special recipient?

And how did pageant officials get their hand on this tape? Some serious digging and I'm sure whoever gave it to them didn't do so cheaply.

I know Saddie, I thought the pageant was supposed to be about wholesome American girls.

Hardrock69
11-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Here is the strange part....it said they paid for her boob job BEFORE she was Miss California:

Pageant officials also dropped their attempt to be repaid for her breast enhancement, which was done before she represented California in the Miss USA competition, according to Henman.

So answer me this.....how in the fuck did she convince them to pay for a boob job BEFORE she was even elected Miss California? Did the pageant officials somehow KNOW IN ADVANCE that she was going to be Miss California?

Sounds like some serious corruption going on there.

And yes, I would say it is blackmail: "You drop your lawsuits against us, and we won't release this tape of you fisting your own asshole".

Fucking buncha weird shit going on in that deal.

kwame k
11-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Here is the strange part....it said they paid for her boob job BEFORE she was Miss California:

So answer me this.....how in the fuck did she convince them to pay for a boob job BEFORE she was even elected Miss California? Did the pageant officials somehow KNOW IN ADVANCE that she was going to be Miss California?

Sounds like some serious corruption going on there.

And yes, I would say it is blackmail: "You drop your lawsuits against us, and we won't release this tape of you fisting your own asshole".

Fucking buncha weird shit going on in that deal.

In a nutshell, bro....WTF:pullinghair:

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm Christian (well, maybe more like Christian-lite), and I have never been taught that masturbation is a sin.

I'm sure the Catholic church teaches that but I'm not sure it's specifically mentioned even in the crazy parts of the bible.

Of course a cynical person might wonder if it was made a sin by the priests so they could listen to the confessions...

Hardrock69
11-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Right on Kwame.

And Sesh hit the nail on the head. The Priests did not want to burn in hell for jacking off while the ladies confessed the fact they like to get ass-raped by donkeys.

The confessional was the original peep-show booth, it is just that a) there was no visual (except an old priest jacking off) and b) instead of a slot to drop quarters into, the confessee was expected to drop some coin in the donation tray during mass.

fryingdutchman
11-06-2009, 11:18 AM

Thank you FORD!!

I feel the exact same way, but when I say it to people in person they look at me like I'm the physica manifestation of Satan here on earth.

I'm so sick of these pseudo-zealots who wear their Christianity on their sleeves like it's supposed to mean something to the rest of us. If they don't outright work it into their handshake when you first meet them, they usually find a way to announce "I'm a Christian" within the first 5 minutes of the conversation.

Fuck Carrie Prejean. I hope that the tape shows Donald Trump shoving gold bricks up her ass while screaming "You're fired" over and over again.

While we're at it, fuck Trump too....fucking reality show glomming attention whore that he is.

You know he loves those completely contrived press conferences where he gets to play God and absolve these pageant sluts of their past sins. He's had to do it at least twice in the past few years. He looks like a fucking billionaire pimp up at the podium when he does that shit.

BITEYOASS
11-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Fuck Carrie Prejean.

I would if I could, but I'm married. I'm sure if some Marine in Dress Blues like me came near hear, she'd be fucking his brains out and he would have to put some ice on the his package afterwards. LOL

But I'm getting cougar poon several times a week so I don't have to search around anymore. :D

Hell, I remember back in 2003 when some of y'all wanted to pay for me to have a dinner date with Mary Carey during her campaign for governor of California, which was where I was at the time.

FORD
11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm sure the Catholic church teaches that but I'm not sure it's specifically mentioned even in the crazy parts of the bible.

Probably some churches misinterpreting the Onan story. Him "spilling his seed" and all of that. Of course Onan wasn't spanking his monkey, he was fucking his brother's widow, and he pulled out, rather than get her knocked up. The religious custom at the time was if a married man died childless, it would be his brother's responsibility to fuck the widow and give the late brother an heir. Onan wasn't too cool with that plan, so he pulled out and spooged on the floor of his tent. And apparently got zapped by God for doing so.

BITEYOASS
11-06-2009, 05:06 PM
I'll just admit it:

:thread_needs_pics:

Hardrock69
11-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Fuck Carrie Prejean. I hope that the tape shows Donald Trump shoving gold bricks up her ass while screaming "You're fired" over and over again.

:lol:

FORD
11-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Latest rumor is that when the pageant officials showed Carrie her own sex tape, her mom was with her, and also saw it.

Oops..... :lmao:

sadaist
11-08-2009, 04:33 AM
when the pageant officials showed Carrie her own sex tape

Why & how did they acquire this tape?

How is this not blatant blackmail?

Anonymous
11-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Latest rumor is that when the pageant officials showed Carrie her own sex tape, her mom was with her, and also saw it.

Oops..... :lmao:

Heeeeyyy... and just what was the reaction of the mom at watching the daughter doing naughty stuff? And how hot is her mom?

This opens up a whole new world of possibilities...

Any sisters?

FORD
11-10-2009, 12:49 PM
I just realized why this tape has NOT been leaked....

Miss Hypocrisy 2009 was 17 when she made the video in question. Therefore, anybody who had it in their possession, could technically be charged with being a member of the Pedobear club. Same as anyone with a Traci Lords video, even though those videos were made under the incorrect assumption that she was "legal" at the time.

Hardrock69
11-11-2009, 12:13 AM
OOOOOOOOOooOOooOoOOooOOooOOOOO!!!!!!

So she oughta go ahead and sue them, as they cannot legally release the tape, period!

sadaist
11-11-2009, 12:30 AM
I just realized why this tape has NOT been leaked....

Miss Hypocrisy 2009 was 17 when she made the video in question.

I'm wondering if this was a well done professional video, or something personal she let her boyfriend film type thing. Or even hidden camera.

Satan
11-11-2009, 02:51 AM
I'm wondering if this was a well done professional video, or something personal she let her boyfriend film type thing. Or even hidden camera.

Apparently, she filmed it herself to send to the boyfriend, so it was probably a webcam thing.

Of course the one who's probably really pissed about this is this dude's current girlfriend, or wife if he's married.

"Why the fuck do you still have videos of your ex girlfriend fingering herself??"

sadaist
11-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Apparently, she filmed it herself to send to the boyfriend, so it was probably a webcam thing.

Of course the one who's probably really pissed about this is this dude's current girlfriend, or wife if he's married.

"Why the fuck do you still have videos of your ex girlfriend fingering herself??"

I was just wondering the context of the tape. If what you say is true, I don't think it's that huge a deal. Nowadays with everyone having a videocam of some type, this happens a lot. It was intended as a private thing for one person. Same as 20+ years ago our girlfriends giving us a dirty polaroid. Had it been something she did for money or for many people to view, my thoughts would be different. I just don't think we should discourage this type of thing. If a girlfriend wants to send her boyfriend a clip like that, I say FUCK YES! She just has to remember that if they ever break up or she pisses him off, the tape is getting leaked.

If pageant officials truly did use this against her as a form of blackmail, in a room of witnesses & lawyers no less, I hope she sues the fuck out of them.

As for why the guy kept the tape? Come on, you don't toss shit like that out. You ever throw away a Playboy or Hustler (that you hadn't ruined)? It's not an easy task by any means.

FORD
11-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I probably shouldn't say this on a board that's been known to get occasional "federal" hits, but I still have the Traci Lords issue of Penthouse somewhere. She was about 15 when she did that photo shoot, but nobody knew it at the time. Of course I was still a minor myself at the time I bought it, so no Pedobearism on my part.

This picture is clothed, so it shouldn't get anyone into trouble......

http://ruthlessreviews.com/pics3//underneathitall2.jpg

Anonymous
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Look, 17 is the age of consent, and the limit to where a normal person would go. No sixteen crap, that's too young. 17 is fine. She consented on making a movie. She's legal now. Her mom is probably hot too.

They should release this one and make another one. Together. Just the two of 'em.

Cheers !:bottle:

standin
11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
:barf:

sadaist
11-11-2009, 02:26 PM
She was about 15 when she did that photo shoot, but nobody knew it at the time. Of course I was still a minor myself at the time I bought it, so no Pedobearism on my part.
]

No different than having sex with a 15 year old when you yourself were 15 or 16. Yeah, we all found underage girls attractive when we were underage. I wonder if you could get in trouble if you had pics or videos of a girlfriend from when you were both underage.

FORD
11-11-2009, 02:37 PM
No different than having sex with a 15 year old when you yourself were 15 or 16. Yeah, we all found underage girls attractive when we were underage. I wonder if you could get in trouble if you had pics or videos of a girlfriend from when you were both underage.

I believe there have been some arrests lately, regarding naked pictures being sent via cell phone, even though both parties involved were minors.

if some 17 year old kid gets a nude pic of his girlfriend, I don't consider that pedophilia, and if that kid were to be branded a "sex offender" on that basis, I would advise him to get a lawyer and sue the fuck out of somebody.

Which presumably would apply to Miss Hypocrisy's ex boyfriend in this case....provided he didn't sell this tape to anybody else. THAT would be crossing the line into kiddie porn, since he would be selling it to adults for a profit motive.

Anonymous
11-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Well said, Ford. One must take into account both person's age.

A minor with a minor is hardly pedophilia.

Panamark
11-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Fuck this ! Have you all not seen the sex tape from
Charlotte (sex and the city) Kristin Davis ????
The supposed goody two shoes ???

And Ford, you can still buy Traci Lords vids here..... (legally)
You do realize you are playin into the PedoBears domain with that
shit doncha ? Or is that the point ??

Panamark
11-12-2009, 07:37 AM
I should add the disclaimer that Traci is meant to be 18 in the vids
you can still buy....

But as a spiritual Led Zep moment passes me,

It makes you wonder !

Va Beach VH Fan
11-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Talk about ridiculous....

The embed isn't working....

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2009/11/11/lkl.prejean.upset.cnn

Anonymous
11-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Fuck this ! Have you all not seen the sex tape from
Charlotte (sex and the city) Kristin Davis ????
The supposed goody two shoes ???

No. Is she hot? Who is she?

Hardrock69
11-12-2009, 02:42 PM
I was not aware there was a Kristin Davis sex tape. There were some photos released last year, but those were photos and there was no sex tape from that sexual encounter.

She does love to suck the cock though! :D

kwame k
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Talk about ridiculous....

The embed isn't working....

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com (http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2009/11/11/lkl.prejean.upset.cnn)
What a fucking clueless bitch! Sarah is her role model.......please let her 15 mins be up soon.....

Anonymous
11-12-2009, 03:19 PM
What a fucking clueless bitch! Sarah is her role model.......please let her 15 mins be up soon.....

When her 15 minutes are up, you'll wish that it was still her on the spotlight.

Haven't you noticed how these celebutards get more & more retarded, one after the other?

kwame k
11-12-2009, 03:23 PM
When her 15 minutes are up, you'll wish that it was still her on the spotlight.

Haven't you noticed how these celebutards get more & more retarded, one after the other?

Almost a job requirement these days:pullinghair:

BITEYOASS
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Turns out that she lied about her age and was actually 20 when she recorded those tapes. So GET READY! :D

Prejean's Ex BF: Carrie Wanted Me to Lie | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/12/carrie-prejeans-ex-boyfriend-sex-tape-lie-age/)

Prejean's Ex BF: Carrie Wanted Me to Lie
Posted Nov 12th 2009 9:30AM by TMZ Staff

Carrie Prejean's ex-boyfriend -- the guy to whom she sent the XXX solo video -- tells TMZ Carrie and company called him last week and tried getting him to "lie" and say she was 17 when she shot the video.

During an audio interview with TMZ, the man -- who asked us not to reveal his identity -- says Carrie sent him the video when they were involved with each other in 2007. He says Carrie sent him numerous explicit videos and insists the one in question was shot when she was 20.

We have verified this is indeed the guy to whom Carrie sent her solo video -- which ultimately torpedoed her settlement with Miss California USA.

These are the pictures he took with Carrie during a long, romantic weekend in San Diego.

Carrie's rep could not be reached for comment.

Hardrock69
11-12-2009, 06:40 PM
LMFAO!!!!!

How cool! After last night's Larry King Interview made her look even more stupid, she will eventually understand that unless she releases it officially and sells it, she is going to be standing past the fifteen-minute mark wondering why nobody wants anything to do with her? Except Porn directors?

And this morning on CNN, it came out that in her new book she told some lies about Donald Trump and his behavior at the pageant, and it was corroborated by a couple of other people they interviewed that she was lying. She has pissed Donald Trump off (which is not exactly a bad thing I guess, lol) but she is suddenly back in the spotlight, demonstrating that space aliens stole her brain!

I bet at MINIMUM she poses in Playboy. They would offer her a pile of fucking money to show her plastic ass in their mag.

And you KNOW Vivid Entertainment and others would LOVE to have video of her blowing some guy while getting ass-raped. They would make a fortune.

She needs to take the money and run. Nothing left for her to do except be someone's trophy wife/love-slave.

Stupid wench.

Panamark
11-13-2009, 02:07 AM
No. Is she hot? Who is she?

In my opinion the best looking chick on Sex and the City..
The Brunette !!!

Panamark
11-13-2009, 02:18 AM
I was not aware there was a Kristin Davis sex tape. There were some photos released last year, but those were photos and there was no sex tape from that sexual encounter.

She does love to suck the cock though! :D

The pics seem to match the video I saw. If the vid is not her, they
did a really good rip off.... Anyhoo, the pics alone are worth the digging.
If you are a fan of the show. (and curious). I reckon she was the
best looking out of the lot...

FORD
11-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Well now that it's announced that Carrie was legal, it appears the tape has finally leaked out.......

<object width="480" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_2ee1077203"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=2ee1077203" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="400" flashvars="key=2ee1077203" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_2ee1077203" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
11-13-2009, 07:48 PM
The pics seem to match the video I saw. If the vid is not her, they
did a really good rip off.... Anyhoo, the pics alone are worth the digging.
If you are a fan of the show. (and curious). I reckon she was the
best looking out of the lot...

I'll be damned. I never saw actual video, and everything I ever saw on the net indicated there was only still photos. Drop me a link if you know where this is.

I would dig seeing her gettin' her freak on! :D

Fairwrning
11-15-2009, 10:54 AM
I would love to see this chick get screwed..perhaps thrown into shark infested waters with some chum

jhale667
11-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I'll be damned. I never saw actual video, and everything I ever saw on the net indicated there was only still photos. Drop me a link if you know where this is.

I would dig seeing her gettin' her freak on! :D

Stills here...:D

Hot Sexy Wet – Celebrity Blog About Hot Women » Blog Archive » In Porn News: Carrie Prejean – Masturbating Stills (http://www.hotsexywet.com/2009/11/in-porn-news-carrie-prejean-masturbating-stills/#more-3838661)

Little Texan
11-19-2009, 08:20 PM
She's a total fucking bitch, but she is so fucking hot at the same time! I'd like to grudge fuck her in her ass! The stills just whetted my appetite for the video!

Little Texan
11-19-2009, 08:21 PM
I would love to see this chick get screwed..perhaps thrown into shark infested waters with some chum

I'd love to see her get screwed, too...

By my dick.

ThrillsNSpills
11-19-2009, 08:42 PM
watch the larry king vid with her to learn the poor thing is out to lunch.

Satan
11-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Anybody notice that's she's inadvertently making a "Hail Satan" sign with her hand while banging herself? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Suck it, religious reich! Score one for the Devil! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d020.gif

Hardrock69
11-19-2009, 09:53 PM
watch the larry king vid with her to learn the poor thing is out to lunch.

Heh...I knew that months ago.

jhale667
11-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Think I'd have to agree w/ the whole grudge-fuck scenario...she annoys the hell out of me but I'd probably still hit it...:D

thome
11-20-2009, 03:05 PM
I kept confusing this Prejean DOG, with this girl; Miss Teen 2007, and I kept saying to myself, I don't remember her being a horse toothed dog ( my bad on this I am not the prettiest myself)....?

I wouldn't ...and I can't understand who thinks Prejean is hot. I can netporn hotter babes at 200kb a sec ...

Here is the BABE I was confusing Prejean with...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lj3iNxZ8Dww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This chick, Lauren Caitlin Upton, has parlayed her -GOOF- into a couple commertials and they are pretty funny.

http://70.85.195.205/images2/caitlinupton2.jpg

I think I may let this one write me a ticket.............