PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn Sucks Recieved H1N1 vaccine BEFORE the hospitals did

FORD
11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
This is one occasion where I really hope ELVIS and Alex Jones are right about the vaccines......

:fighting0043:

Nitro Express
11-06-2009, 12:23 AM
That's too good for them. I have a dull axe and a big log. It might take me a few tries to get the job done. I might take a smoking break and go play the Wii between swings.

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Goldman Sachs employees are not essential workers in anyone's world except their own.

In fact the absolute nicest thing you could say about them is that they are perhaps a necessary evil in the least bad system we have come up with so far.

These fuckers get into a warped mindset in their heads whereby because they earn a lot of money they think they are important to society or the rest of us. But unlike say a heart surgeon, they aren't paid highly because of their beneficial skills, they are paid so highly because they work in the ripping money off the rest of us sector of the economy. If you doubt that then think about how many hundreds of key global investment banker types died at 9-11 and how little their loss affected society or even the economy.

These vaccines would be better used going to street cleaners.

Nitro Express
11-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Sometimes I think it would have been better to let these investment banks fail. The lesson is you don't give your money to speculators and you don't bail them out when they lose. They just gobbled most of the bailout for themselves while the little people's lifestyles go to shit trying to pay for it. We are losing jobs and our taxes are going to go sky high with nothing to show for it. For what? So some investment bankers can not only keep their jobs, but continue to speculate and make record profits if they win.

Where capitalism converted to corporatism is when the government joined forces with the corporations and stopped regulating them. Also where the system failed is not letting the losers fail. So now we are in a situation where the producers (what little we have left) have to throw their good money after the debts the losers racked up. We are supporting the losers and it's going to take us nowhere.

Nitro Express
11-06-2009, 02:15 AM
The road we are headed down is not pretty. It will end up with masses of disgruntled workers and a few elite robber barons. The last time this happened in the United States the government enacted anti-trust legislation and broke the monopolies up but now the monopolies have infiltrated the government. Goldman Sachs being the better know. So now the government isn't doing it's job and we have the beginings of a corporate fascist state instead of real free market capitalism. The government would have been better off letting the banks fail, stopping unfair trade practices, giving incentives not to outsource jobs, and possibly giving some money to people who need it in the form of work programs or scholarships. It would be far less expensive than bailing out Wall Street and it's bad investments.

I'm afraid the assholes are running out of tricks and the only card they can play is more war. They need to create a bigger crises. That historically is where failed banks and economies take us.

scamper
11-06-2009, 10:02 AM
H1N1 is just a flu, my kids and wife have already had it along with some friends and their kids. No big deal, better than influenza A.