PDA

View Full Version : Lounge Wants To Hear From You

LoungeMachine
11-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Hello, douche nozzles.

I have neither the time nor the interest to wade through the dreck and mundane I've missed in my absence......

Give me your Top 3 Highlights, if you will.....

Both here, and in your own world.

:gulp:

Yes, I'm back dipshits.

Diamondjimi
11-05-2009, 11:49 PM
1- Trolls

2- Trolls

3- And more Trolls getting the runs all over perfectly good threads...

Welcome back Kipper! :gulp:

kwame k
11-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Let's see....ButtFag has been banned for the 10th time.....Andy Taylor still loves young boys, Gar is still an idiot and Diamondjimi and I have recently been discovered as the same person.......nothing to see here, move on!

Having said all that, missed you bro!

P.S. You're still an asshole ;)

Hardrock69
11-05-2009, 11:55 PM
About fucking time.

w/b

Dan
11-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Sheep Pen Still Needs 1.664 Posts To Get To 20,000 Posts.

Ed And Al Van Halen Have New Cars.

It's Fucking Spring Time In New Zealand.

BTW....Hope All Is Well With You.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
1- Trolls

2- Trolls

Welcome back Kipper! :gulp:

Pretty much nailed it....

hideyoursheep
11-06-2009, 03:24 AM
Hello, douche nozzles.

I have neither the time nor the interest to wade through the dreck and mundane I've missed in my absence......

Yes, I'm back dipshits.

Do I know you?:umm:

;)

VanHalener
11-06-2009, 05:26 AM
"Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back."

~Douche nozzle~

fryingdutchman
11-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Sensible Shoes has returned under a slightly modified user name.

And in the avalanche of aforementioned trolls, I thought that she was one and I yelled at her.

Color me embarrassed....

Oh...and Joe Thunder is posting again. Did you know he'll be heading to Vancouver in January to start laying down tracks for the new VH album?

THIS IS THE BREAKING NEWS WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

I don't see how the rest of you pricks could have left that out when updating Lounge as to the goings on 'round here....:lmao:

Sensible Shoes
11-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Don't be embarrassed. I was impersonating a troll.

ZahZoo
11-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Hmmm troll bannings are up but a few key targets continue to be elusive...

I woke up another day... was able to attain an upright position despite age taking it's best shot...

Key highlight... the return of Shoes.

In honor of another season of Survivor... we've voted Bueno Bob off the island for creating his Dumbass Girl Alliance!!

Coyote
11-06-2009, 08:33 AM
1- Trolls

2- Trolls

And Shoes made a comeback.

IRL, I'm officially a music student, also building a guitar later this year
and I almost got my ass kicked for talking to another man's woman (we were all drunk at the time, so that was later settled).

Grate year so far... :biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
11-06-2009, 08:52 AM
In honor of another season of Survivor... we've voted Bueno Bob off the island for creating his Dumbass Girl Alliance!!

Oh I can't wait to hear about this.

Anonymous
11-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Hello, douche nozzles.

Yes, I'm back dipshits.

Wot an attention whore... who the hell starts an "I'm back" thread?

Cheers! :bottle:

Sensible Shoes
11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Um.....me?

SparkieD
11-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Right on the tail of the new Winger release :biggrin:

The place just hasn't been the same without ya.

ZahZoo
11-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Oh I can't wait to hear about this.

Here's Bueno Bob working under his Evil Russell alias...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/51xETgg8-PA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/51xETgg8-PA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Welcome back dude...

But here's a secret...

I'm about to embark on a life-changing spiritual journey, so I won't be around...

;)

FORD
11-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome back dude...

But here's a secret...

I'm about to embark on a life-changing spiritual journey, so I won't be around...

;)

You finally converted to Islam? :biggrin:

Guitar Shark
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
I bet it's a sex-change operation.

FORD
11-06-2009, 02:15 PM
So now he really will be "Elvira"? :lmao:

LoungeMachine
11-06-2009, 02:19 PM
I bet it's a sex-change operation.

Well, sex would be a nice change for him......

chefcraig
11-06-2009, 02:34 PM
1. Dealing with bureaucratic dunderheads, absurd amounts of paperwork and a series of ultimately pointless interviews and evaluations, all in the apparently vain attempt to switch departments working for this city on the shores of the Land Of Nod.

2. Sold off most of my instruments, so now I'm down to my Explorer bass, an acoustic, a beat to death Fender Strat, a few keyboards and that ghastly 4 track I've had for years. And at this point, I don't feel like making music with any of 'em.

3. The housing market here has actually gotten worse, so it looks like I'll be keeping the house for yet another year, at least.

And that, embarrassingly enough, is the good news. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-721.gif
You?

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 02:45 PM
You finally converted to Islam? :biggrin:

No...;)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and it's time for God to take me to a much higher level...

:elvis:

LoungeMachine
11-06-2009, 03:03 PM
No...;)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and it's time for God to take me to a much higher level...

Why does God need to take you there?

Did he not create you with all the tools and free will to get there yourself?

Never understood that logic.

It's always "God's plan" or the "work of the devil"

Good luck making it to higher ground, though. Send a postcard, will ya?

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Why does God need to take you there?

Because I want what God wants for my life...

Did he not create you with all the tools and free will to get there yourself?

He gives us individual gifts and free will...

Never understood that logic.

He want's us to turn to Him...

It's always "God's plan" or the "work of the devil"

God's plan for us is life to the fullest. There is no other way...

Good luck making it to higher ground, though. Send a postcard, will ya?

Sure!

LoungeMachine
11-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Because I want what God wants for my life...

Okay.

How exactly will you know what God wants for your life?

I'm not being a ball-busting smartass, either.

And what if you misunderstand the message?

What if He wants you to serve in Afghanistan.......or Detroit?

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 04:35 PM
I would go...

But, you will know what God wants for your life by asking Jesus Christ into your heart and to be the Lord of your life, sincerely and seriously. The full realization of that means to put down the reigns and let God be the supreme commander and authority of your entire existance. That seems like quite a lot, and I understand that. I used to think that was impossible...

Learn and study the Word of God. The Bible says to study diligently, which means: by persevering, painstaking effort...

That is my main short tearm goal, meaning formally...

I love God and he has changed my life. Now I must commit to be the best I can in order to know without a doubt what He wants, or has in store for my life...

VanHalener
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
-Righteous-:rockit2:

VanHalener
11-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Sorry to change the subject....

My friend posted this on my facebook page while you were gone.

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/10333_1214248962536_1418166675_1890.jpg

VanHalener
11-06-2009, 05:02 PM
My other friend sent me this lovely picture while you were gone. She's such a considerate friend.
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/9321_1138093925305_1016075863_30359.jpg

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM
I would go...

But, you will know what God wants for your life by asking Jesus Christ into your heart and to be the Lord of your life, sincerely and seriously. The full realization of that means to put down the reigns and let God be the supreme commander and authority of your entire existance. That seems like quite a lot, and I understand that. I used to think that was impossible...

Learn and study the Word of God. The Bible says to study diligently, which means: by persevering, painstaking effort...

I love God and he has changed my life. Now I must commit to be the best I can in order to know without a doubt what He wants, or has in store for my life...

Sounds like a cult have got a hold of you.

Pull yourself together!

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I understand that thought as well...

This IS how to pull myself together!

Dr. Love
11-06-2009, 07:12 PM
No...;)

So you're becoming a pilot?

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 07:45 PM
I understand that thought as well...

This IS how to pull myself together!

The Jewish zombie cult are selling you knowledge of the unknowable without any evidence.

That's not worth throwing your life away over, what a terrible waste.

Check out this thread again from the start and have a wee think.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/25360-big-problem-jesus-story.html

Sensible Shoes
11-06-2009, 07:50 PM
If one more person in my circle of acquaintances finds Jesus, I'm gonna have to shoot myself.

kwame k
11-06-2009, 07:53 PM
So you're becoming a pilot?

Hope not.......http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/T-CoPilot_Detail.jpg

jhale667
11-06-2009, 07:53 PM
I want what God wants for my life...

Riiight...Is part of "God's plan" for you to stop being a racist douche? :umm:

And welcome back, Kipper...:baaa:

kwame k
11-06-2009, 07:54 PM
If one more person in my circle of acquaintances finds Jesus, I'm gonna have to shoot myself.

When people ask me if I have found Jesus I reply, "I didn't know he was lost?", stops 'em dead in their tracks:)

FORD
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM

It's easy enough to find Jesus. He posts on this board all the time. :biggrin:

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 08:57 PM
No, he doesn't...

standin
11-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Welcome back!:baaa:
Readin' writin' and muzacks

Feng shui'ed to a new compass direction
Did the H1N1
Fall arrived.

Jesus Christ
11-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Riiight...Is part of "God's plan" for you to stop being a racist douche? :umm:

That has ALWAYS been part of My plan, and verily I hope Gregory hath finally listened to Me.

But verily the sun is setting, so it is Sabbath time. So I am outa here. :jesuslol:

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Hahahahahahaha...

Idiot...

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I would go...

Make sure you pass the Collection Plate before you go, so you're in line with all of the other religious scams that drain money away from people who need it....

Wait, did I say that out loud ???

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 09:29 PM
There are scams, no doubt. But the church I belong to is not a scam. I have seen the proof and I can prove it...

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 09:30 PM
That's amazing, please share.

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
I generally know how much money comes in and how much goes out and where it goes. The Pastor and his administration makes that information readily available...

Diamondjimi
11-06-2009, 09:42 PM
All religious organizations should be taxed like every other money grubbing company...

kwame k
11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Wow, that's rare that they do that.......Each Diocese/Churches of the true faith ;) never let the other one know how much money is going back to Rome.

Other faiths/tax shelters never disclose how much profit they make in the name on the Lord. Reminds me of this.
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDd_ryixqyA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDd_ryixqyA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Va Beach VH Fan
11-06-2009, 09:59 PM
There are scams, no doubt. But the church I belong to is not a scam. I have seen the proof and I can prove it...

Come on bro, you're obviously an intelligent man...

Tell me you don't subscribe to a book that wants you to believe a story about a talking snake....

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 10:06 PM
And a living god that allows children to die screaming in agony from cancer but allows Sammy Hagar to become a multimillionaire...

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 10:10 PM

Tell me you don't subscribe to a book that wants you to believe a story about a talking snake....

The snake is imagry...

ELVIS
11-06-2009, 10:12 PM
And a living god that allows children to die screaming in agony from cancer but allows Sammy Hagar to become a multimillionaire...

Hmmm...

Seshmeister
11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
If the snake is imagery then how do you know which bits aren't?

How do you know it all isn't?

If some of it is true why is there no historical record of Jesus?

Not only is there no record all of the key parts of his life almost certainly didn't happen as described.

There was no census.

He wasn't born at the Winter solstice.

There was no slaughter of male babies.

There couldn't be a crucifixion at the Passover.

And the stories in the gospels don't even agree with each other.

So given all that it seems there is a pretty fucking decent chance that the rest of it is imagery too do you not think?

Satan
11-06-2009, 10:17 PM

Well, I wasn't really a snake. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Sensible Shoes
11-06-2009, 10:23 PM
It's easy enough to find Jesus. He posts on this board all the time. :biggrin:

(Psssssst - Ford - that's not really Jesus)

ELVIS
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM
If the snake is imagery then how do you know which bits aren't?

Fair question...

How do you know it all isn't?

Because much of it lines up with history, and even you should acknowledge that...

If some of it is true why is there no historical record of Jesus?

Cornelius Tacitus recorded information pertaining to Jesus...

And the stories in the gospels don't even agree with each other.

I find it amazing how much they do compare favorably

So given all that it seems there is a pretty fucking decent chance that the rest of it is imagery too do you not think?

Yes, I think, but I disagree...

Dr. Love
11-07-2009, 01:53 AM
I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. It's what all the other people have said about God and Jesus that I doubt.

Dan
11-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Make Love Not War.

LoungeMachine
11-07-2009, 06:01 AM
No, he doesn't...

he?

You mean He, correct?

Prove He doesn't post here.

I have faith He does. And faith is all I need.

You may doubt all you wish, but you can't prove He doesn't post here.....

Funny how you can't prove your beliefs either.....

fryingdutchman
11-07-2009, 09:42 AM
No...;)

Are you gonna hitch a ride on the tail of a comet?

That didn't work out too well for the last group that tried it...

Nickdfresh
11-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Well, it's good to see that Lounge had his little problem with the clap taken care of and return. In any case, fuck this theological shit and let's talk making old school cocktails...

Retro Cocktails - Old Fashioned Cocktails - delish.com (http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/parties/cocktail-parties/origins-retro-cocktails?GT1=47004)

jhale667
11-07-2009, 06:01 PM
i believe in god. I believe in jesus. It's what all the other people have said about god and jesus that i doubt.

Bingo.

VanHalener
11-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Well, it's good to see that Lounge had his little problem with the clap taken care of and return. In any case, fuck this theological shit and let's talk making old school cocktails...

Retro Cocktails - Old Fashioned Cocktails - delish.com (http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/parties/cocktail-parties/origins-retro-cocktails?GT1=47004)

I'd like a shot of Wild Turkey, please.
It may keep my from flying to California and egging Sped's place tonight.

Guess nobody liked the TNA I put up on that first page.
~ Amazing ~

Dan
11-08-2009, 01:26 AM
I Did.:D

GAR
11-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Are you gonna hitch a ride on the tail of a comet?

Fucking loser: where do you tie true faith with a suicide cult?

Go join Bo and Ti on that comet yourself..

FORD
11-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Like Jesus said up above, it's Sabbath time.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IkbMd3Bygzs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IkbMd3Bygzs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GO-SPURS-GO
11-08-2009, 06:24 AM

Before we became human, we couldn’t talk, but over time we learned that ability. I believe that snakes used to talk, but over time they lost that ability. I’m an open minded Christian! :)

I love God and he has changed my life.

Well good for you! I can relate!! ;) If you’re truly happy in your life now, then Sesh and everyone else should respect how you got there. But you should also respect people like Sesh for being happy in their lives without a God.

I don't think you "really" meant it, but that borderline racist stuff doesn't look good on you. I think it also makes Christians look bad! Just saying...

Okay, back on topic..

Hello, douche nozzles.

1. Your old buddy strikes again. :pinocchio:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/main-vh-dlr-discussion/56767-these-guys-heroes.html

This had the making of something great of you were here!

I WENT TO SAMMY'S "HOMECOMING" AT FONTANA SPEEDWAY. HE DID A 30 MINUTE SHOW OUTSIDE ON A THURSDAY NIGHT, A FREEBIE.
GOOD THING. NO WAY WAS I GONNA PAY MONEY.
I GOT PLENTIFULLY DRUNK BEFOREHAND IN THE PARKING ,LOT.
I WAS THERE WITH MY COUSIN AND HER HUSBAND, WHO ARE THE 2 BIGGEST SHEEP ON THE PLANET.
ANYWAY, I STOOD FRONT AND CENTER IN THE RAIN FOR 3 HOURS TO HECKLE THIS COLLOSSAL ASSHOLE. THERE WAS ANOTHER GUY THERE WITH HIS DIAMOND DAVE SHIRT ON, I TALKED WITH HIM, WE WETRE THERE FOR THE SAME FUCKING REASON. TO MAKE SAMMY MISWERABLE.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM, BUT I APPARENTLY SUCCEEDED.

DURING "HEAVY METAL", ONE OF THE LEAST METAL SONGS KNOWN TO MANKIND, I WAS HEAD-BANGING, JUST TO PISS OFF SAMMY FANS WHO WERE BITCHING ABOUT MY LONG WET HAIR FLAILING AROUND, AND SAMMY
TURNS A CAMERA ON ME AND SAYS "YOU GO GIRL".
FIRST OFF, I'M A GUY. SAMMY IS APPARENTLY BLIND,DEAF,AND STUPID.

SO WHEN HE WENT OVER BY ME AGAIN, I HOCKED A HUGE, UGLY, GREEN AND BROWN MASSIVE LOOGEY RIGHT DOWN HIS FUCKING THROAT. HE GAGGED FOR A SECOND DURING HIS GUITAR SOLO, SPIT IT BACK OUT AT HIS BASS PLAYER. ONCE THE LOOGEY WAS IN HIS MOUTH, HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME,
AND I FLIPPED BOTH MIDDLE FINGERS AT HIM.
HIS DRUMMER THREW A DRUM STCIK AT ME, WHICH I STILL HAVE.

THEN HIS GIRLIE BASS PLAYER CAME OVER TO ME, AND I STUCK MY LONG TONGUE OUT AT HER AND WAGGED IT AROUND LIKE GENE SIMMONS, LETTING HER KNOW THAT SHE WAS WELCOME TO SIT ON MY FACE.
THEN SHE GOT CLOSE AND I SAW HOW FUCKING UGLY SHE WAS, AND PROMPTLY RECONSIDERED.

SEVERAL OF SAMMY'S ROADCREW AND ONE OF SAMMY BROTHERS WERE ON MY CASE PRETTY HARD AFTER THE SHOW, AND I TOLD THEM ALL TO FUCK OFF. MIDDLE FINGERS DEPLOYED. :fufu:
NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM STUNNED THAT I DIDN'T GET CLOBBERED.
I EVEN STUCK AROUND FOR A WHILE JUST IN CASE ANYONE WANTED TO FIGHT ABOUT IT.

NOTHING.

SO AFTER MOST EVERYBODY CLEARED OUT, I FOUND THE MAYOR OF FONTANA, WHO IS A REAL FUCKING ASSHOLE, FLIPPED HIM OFF, CUSSED HIM OUT, TOLD HIM TO SUCK A DICK, AND THEN SPIT ANOTHER LOOGEY ON HIM, LANDED ON HIS NOSE, THEN I HAULED ASS THE FUCK OUTTA THERE.

TURNS OUT IF I HADN'T RAN TO THE CAR, WHICH COUSIN AND HER HUBBY WERE WAITING IN, ALREADY FIRED UP AND READY TO HAUL ASS, I WAS GONNA GONNA GET MY ASS KICKED BY THE FUCKING FONTANA COPS, AND THEN THROWN IN JAIL.

THEY NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

FUCK SAMMY,FUCK FONTANA MAYOR MARK NUAMI, AND FUCK THE FONTANA POLICE DEPT.
YOU WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKERS CAN KISS MY FUCKING ASS!!!

TELL THIS ONE TO DIGGER!!!

2. We learned how to hang sheet rock. http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/roths-romper-room-sponsored-hitchworld/56445-how-hang-sheet-rock.html

On a serious note..
3. Diamondjimi builds the best replica of “Frankie” I have ever seen. :rockon:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/gear-street/56105-diamondjimis-frankenstein-replica.html

Nickdfresh
11-08-2009, 08:49 AM

~ Amazing ~

Tom Collins are fucking the bomb!

ZahZoo
11-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Welcome to all about Elvis and God Week on the RothArmy channel...

Diamondjimi
11-08-2009, 01:05 PM
On a serious note..
3. Diamondjimi builds the best replica of “Frankie” I have ever seen. :rockon:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/gear-street/56105-diamondjimis-frankenstein-replica.html

Gracias amigo !;)

Va Beach VH Fan
11-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Before we became human, we couldn’t talk, but over time we learned that ability. I believe that snakes used to talk, but over time they lost that ability. I’m an open minded Christian! :)

The only word that comes to mind is... wow.....

ELVIS
11-08-2009, 03:13 PM
The "borderline racist stuff" posts that I have made are usually illustrations or just jokes...

I am by no means a racist...

WARF
11-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Yo Lounge,

I was shaving my ass hairs in the shower this morning.... and I accidently left the water running... to make a long story short... it clogged the drain and now there is a flood in my bathroom... what should I do?

chefcraig
11-08-2009, 03:34 PM

Sort of reminds you of the lines said by Johnny in those Airplane! movies.

Steve McCroskey (Lounge Machine): Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.
Jacobs: Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Steve McCroskey: [speaking to the entire control room] Now listen to me and listen good. If you got any ideas, any ideas at all, now is the time. I want to hear them and I want to hear them now!
Jacobs: How about a game show like Hollywood Squares but with kids? Gary Coleman could host.

Steve McCroskey: Johnny, what can you make out of this? [Hands him the weather briefing]
Johnny: This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1061/johnnyjt.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/i/johnnyjt.jpg/)

Seshmeister
11-08-2009, 08:34 PM

You are so open minded your brain has fallen out. :)

ELVIS
11-08-2009, 08:59 PM
I agree with that...

hideyoursheep
11-08-2009, 09:16 PM
The "borderline racist stuff" posts that I have made are usually illustrations or just jokes...

I am by no means a racist...

So Obama is no longer a "half-white motherfucker" to you?

Welcome to the human race. Population-Everyone

hideyoursheep
11-14-2009, 08:08 PM

You're not going to dig through Yngwie Malmsteen's trash again, are you?

ELVIS
11-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Haha, no...

And the Obama comment was pretty uncalled for, and I take that back wether I was kidding or not...

GAR
11-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Obama is a lying tool, and a piece of crap.

I'll never take that back because that's how he played out to be as I predicted during the election. Fuck Obama!

hideyoursheep
11-15-2009, 12:54 AM
Obama is a lying tool, and a piece of crap.

The 2 of you should get along great, then.
BTW, the FL is up and to the right.

diamondsgirl
11-15-2009, 11:10 AM

I was very happy when cosmos made a comeback. :)

ace diamond
11-23-2009, 03:21 PM

no, don't shoot yourself.
shoot them.
much more sensible solution.
besides, what are they sore worried about, because according to them, they will be in heaven with god, but at least you will be rid of them.

ace diamond
11-23-2009, 03:26 PM
When people ask me if I have found Jesus I reply, "I didn't know he was lost?", stops 'em dead in their tracks:)

a buddy of mine came up with this one:
when the mormons, jehovahs witnesses, or whatever missionary comes to your door, grab 2 beers from the fridge when you see them coming to your door.

answer the door, and offer them a beer.
when they refuse said beer, inform them
"then we have nothing to discuss"
pound both beers, grab your shotgun, and
inform them they are trespassing on private property,
and they have until the count of 3 to get the fuck off of
your property.

works like a charm.
word gets around real quick between them different denominations
of churches about who's house to stay the fuck away from.

ace diamond
11-23-2009, 03:28 PM
All religious organizations should be taxed like every other money grubbing company...

i absolutely agree.
i have been trying to tell people this for years.

ace diamond
11-23-2009, 03:31 PM

~ Amazing ~

i live close enough to egg spam.

ELVIS
11-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Oh, you're so brilliant...

ace diamond
11-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Oh, you're so brilliant...

thank you.

i have a new record out, it is even more offensive and blasphemous
than the last one, would you like a copy?
or how about a copy of the satanic bible...........
the more you read, the more you know.........:barf::hee::fufu::biggrin:

ELVIS
11-23-2009, 04:24 PM
The more you shoot your mouth off the more of an idiot you are...

kwame k
11-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Please RothFans come back online......

Guitar Shark
11-23-2009, 04:33 PM

lmfao...

Little Texan
11-23-2009, 04:36 PM
The more you shoot your mouth off the more of an idiot you are...

Look who's talking!

j/k, E. :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
11-23-2009, 05:52 PM
i live close enough to egg spam.

You can pretty much pitch that tent wherever you want for at least a few hours, 'til the cops make you move......