PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight between Kings Of Leon & Coldplay?

rustoffa
11-07-2009, 02:43 AM
I know what you're thinking...picking shitty bands to compete against the other is old hat. There's all the Megadeathial showdowns....Synthpop comparisons...Doom V/S Gloom....whatever. I'd offer that The Kings Of Leon could just possibly be the most vomit inducing, lamentory, over-the-radar musical offering since Coldplay. Fucking hipster crap that goes through some gigantic insinkerator in ZahZoo's summer home and proceeds to fascinate all manner of dipshits. Even Coldplay fans!! So? Who would win in a fight between Kings Of Leon & Coldplay?

hideyoursheep
11-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Lemmy.

Shaun Ponsonby
11-07-2009, 09:17 AM
I don't think Coldplay would want to fight. They'd probably prefer to settle their differences over a vegetarian meal and a glass of tomato juice at the next Friends of the Earth meeting.

chefcraig
11-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Possibly they could end up maiming each other to the extent that neither "band" could ever perform again. In that case, anyone that has ever enjoyed good music would win.

Coyote
11-07-2009, 12:53 PM
"Who would win in a fight between Kings Of Leon & Coldplay?"

That depends. Which band excels in bitchslaps? :biggrin:

kwame k
11-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Clearly, Da coach...Ditka would win, Da Bears!

Hardrock69
11-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Just 3-4 years ago Kings Of Leon were just another bar band in Gnashville.

Then suddenly for some warped reason they were opening for U2 on their entire North American tour, and had sold out Wembley Arena as headliners.

Saw them on Letterman or some late-night talk show soon after.

Far as I am concerned, they are STILL just another bar band in Gnashville.

They are another example of LAMENESS being foisted off on the general public by their record label.

sonrisa salvaje
11-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Who would win?
1. The boredome police.
2. The feminist movement.
3. Anyone that didn't hear about it.

Golden AWe
11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I saw some interview about Coldplay, where the singer said the members of the band used to punish him by making him drink a bit of vodka. HOW HORRIBLE!!! HE HAD TO DRINK VODKA!!!

what a woofter!!!

sonrisa salvaje
11-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I saw some interview about Coldplay, where the singer said the members of the band used to punish him by making him drink a bit of vodka. HOW HORRIBLE!!! HE HAD TO DRINK VODKA!!!

what a woofter!!!

No doubt. In most bands that would be a badge of honor. Maybe when they get into a band disagreement they should settle it over a game of Dungeons and Dragons. Give a member of the Geek Squad a mic and a guitar and you never know what will happen.

bueno bob
11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
The Crash Test Dummies.

And Four Non Blonds.

Kristy
11-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Throw Jack Johnson in there and make it a threesome.