PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen petion

buddyh_5
01-10-2004, 02:16 PM
look I have to admit I Hate spam and don't want to sound like a spammer but yesterday I found A WEB SITE WITH A PETION THAT i SUPPORT www.cfmltd.com its a petion to reunite the original van halen so after i signed it I decided that perhaps we could show eddie (no matter how insane he is) that the true will of the people is van halen with DLR lets all stand up or get five more years of why cant this be love go to www.cfmltd.com front page VH logo as a fan of the only version of vh that counts let show them who we want

buddyh_5
01-10-2004, 02:44 PM
seriously lets get this thing rocking tell everyone lets rock the web or I'll break out into a crus of why can't this be love

Junyore Grades
01-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Why would Eddie Van Halen give a shit about what was on a site that sold Uncle Skanky's "Got Jihad" boxer shorts?
Whoooaaa! You got a total of six names! That otta bring the boys to their knees.:lol:

PHOENIX
01-10-2004, 03:55 PM
What the hell is a petion?

Are you trying to say PETITION?:D

POJO_Risin
01-10-2004, 04:00 PM
lmfao...I was just going to say the same thing...lol...

flappo
01-10-2004, 04:01 PM
hhaa

jg has it/you sussed

Sarge
01-10-2004, 04:01 PM
We did this awhile back and had a few thousand people sign it..
Ed doesn't care what the public wants

flappo
01-10-2004, 04:02 PM
.i mean it/vh..

;)

POJO_Risin
01-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Ed doesn't give a shit about anything at this point...the stupid fucker...

flappo
01-10-2004, 04:11 PM
..he will

..ya think vh3 was a stinker ?

..oh ho !

:)

Calderone
01-10-2004, 04:41 PM
well lets petit the vh bros that
we need a reunition with the origination
formation of the bandation
van halenation.
we no need a new incarnation !

buddyh_5
01-10-2004, 06:14 PM
any spelling or what ever you want, Eds sitting at home without a record deal and trying to figure whats next perhaps a push, oh the uncle scanky is a comic perhaps look at the shit some fun stuff point, its a web site thats the first to lead get the rest of the van halen sites behind it and radio stations if you want it spread the word its time to shit or get off the pot a half a million people on it will get the media's attention....MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS

thebuldawg
01-10-2004, 09:04 PM
For those who have heard the last interview by Eddie it's pretty obvious from that (as if past actions weren't enough) that he couldn't care less what the fans think.

buddyh_5
01-10-2004, 11:41 PM
True Eddie don't care what the record company says, all Eddie wants is to play stadiums like led zepplin I stand by this he knows sammy can't get him their prove to him DAVE can everyone sign get your friends too, Eddie says whoever the sinnger is he has material Show him Dave can put him in stadiums were he thinks he belongs!

Igosplut
01-11-2004, 06:52 AM
I signed a few of these back in the day......

I dont feel like givin Ed any more paper to wipe his ass with....

Gmoney
01-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Eddie doesn't give two shits about the fans, that's why he has been sitting on his ass for the past 5+ years!!

Made one studio album in the past 9 years and I wouldn't even buy VH3 to use as a coaster for my beer!!!

DLR7884
01-14-2004, 02:22 AM
Sorry, I'm not signing another "petion."

I have probably signed about 10 of them regarding this issue since 1996.

I'm done with the dream of a reunited VH.

No offense, but it's time to move on with your life.

I've been one of the people who have followed the Dave/VH saga on the internet since the MTV awards in 96.

All the lies, rumors, "big secrets", myths, dreams, message boards, news desks, mailing lists, and petitions in the world won't do a damn thing to fix the situation.

My advice is to enjoy what a great band VH once was (even though they weren't nearly as great after 1985). Forget the band that they became with Fairy Cherone, and ignore the band that they become after whatever they decide to do in the future.

And I can assure you, the future is bleak for them.

No more "petions" please.

DLR7884
The next person who posts shit about another petition can stick it up his or her fucking ass.

Little Texan
01-14-2004, 04:22 AM
Yeah, fuck another petition! What is a petition going to do, anyway? If you were to send a list of a few hundred names to Ed, he'd just wad it up and throw it in the trash can.

One Voice
01-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Sorry, I'm not signing another "petion."

I have probably signed about 10 of them regarding this issue since 1996.

I'm done with the dream of a reunited VH.

No offense, but it's time to move on with your life.

I've been one of the people who have followed the Dave/VH saga on the internet since the MTV awards in 96.

All the lies, rumors, "big secrets", myths, dreams, message boards, news desks, mailing lists, and petitions in the world won't do a damn thing to fix the situation.

My advice is to enjoy what a great band VH once was (even though they weren't nearly as great after 1985). Forget the band that they became with Fairy Cherone, and ignore the band that they become after whatever they decide to do in the future.

And I can assure you, the future is bleak for them.

No more "petions" please.

DLR7884
The next person who posts shit about another petition can stick it up his or her fucking ass.

Yep, Ed will drink himself to death before they release any new music anyway.

Full Bug
01-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Waste of time.....Its more likely we will hear from Wolfie before we hear anything new from Ed......

Steve Savicki
01-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
We did this awhile back and had a few thousand people sign it..
Still waiting for the VH torch to be lit.

Figs
11-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.

DLR7884
11-24-2004, 04:54 PM
FUCK YOU.

DLR7884
RIGHT UP YOUR SWOLLEN ASS.

DLR_EngineRoom
11-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by buddyh_5
look I have to admit I Hate spam and don't want to sound like a spammer but yesterday I found A WEB SITE WITH A PETION THAT i SUPPORT www.cfmltd.com its a petion to reunite the original van halen so after i signed it I decided that perhaps we could show eddie (no matter how insane he is) that the true will of the people is van halen with DLR lets all stand up or get five more years of why cant this be love go to www.cfmltd.com front page VH logo as a fan of the only version of vh that counts let show them who we want

I refuse to sign that. Like a signing a waiver for a 0% hope surgery. I simply don't want Dave to be a part of the mess that was easily predicted since 1986. Much like the George Michael/Wham fans were surprised to hear that Georgey is a flamer, Van Hagar fans are surprised to hear that this 'sham' didn't make it. BUT WE KNEW.

lol....how does the lyrics to "When It's Love" sting in their ears, NOW??

How do I know When It's Love
I can't tell you but it lasts forever

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

And then you sense a change...(pffft)
Nothing feels the same (giggle...)
All your dreams are strange (here it comes..)
Love comes walkin......OUT (aaaaaaahahahhahahahaha)

My condolences, Eddie, Alex and Mikey but y'see in this Universe

WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND

(that's for the Best Of Both Worlds release....)

Parnelly
11-26-2004, 03:29 PM
What is a petion?

Nickdfresh
11-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Figs

Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.

Fig's, old thread!!!

Switch84
11-26-2004, 04:11 PM
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: