PDA

View Full Version : I found this video interesting about the Swine Flu.

GO-SPURS-GO
11-14-2009, 03:26 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0JqQyl09zQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0JqQyl09zQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The rest of her videos can be found here.
YouTube - 1/6 BELL TOLLING for the Swine Flu (CAMPANAS por la gripe A) subtitled (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ&feature=player_embedded)

FORD
11-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Uh..... so they shouldn't call it the "swine flu", but instead the "weasel flu"? :confused12:

ELVIS
11-14-2009, 01:40 PM
No, a conspiracy!

I'm quite sure you heard the woman...

FORD
11-14-2009, 01:46 PM
No podr&#237;a entender mucho de lo que ella dijo, y odio subt&#237;tulos de la lectura en un v&#237;deo. &#191;Usted habla espa&#241;ol, enfermera Gregorio?

ELVIS
11-14-2009, 01:53 PM
No I do not, senior...

standin
11-14-2009, 03:12 PM
It was very interesting, GSG. Thanks for the find. I watched a lot of the 6 segments last night.
If I understood, it only stands to reason that if this virus was the one that killed 20 million so long ago most the people left would have immunity or resistance to it already in their genes.

It is a nasty little bugger. And it seems to be if you fall when getting it you fall hard or I did.

I am glad you put this in a separate thread. I'll make a mental note to watch all 6 of the segments, not just the first 2 and the last. :D

Nitro Express
11-14-2009, 10:02 PM
She basically explains all the reasons I refuse to get a flu shot.

Nitro Express
11-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Flu shots aren't effective anyways. The flu virus mutates so quickly by the time vaccines are developed, distributed, and injected, it may be a useless attempt. Then you have people who got immunized thinking they are safe and don't take the common sense precautions and get it and spread it.

GAR
11-14-2009, 11:25 PM
I don't mind a flu shot every ten years or so.

I believe that as vaccine doses support your immunity, as the flu mutates so does the vaccine till it wears out mathematically like a rubber tire as it suffers attacks from the road.

I can't prove it but that's my theory. However so much hype on such a vaccine in so short a time is supect IMO. Fukkit!

GO-SPURS-GO
11-24-2009, 05:45 AM
No podría entender mucho de lo que ella dijo, y odio subtítulos de la lectura en un vídeo. ¿Usted habla español, enfermera Gregorio?

You didn't understand her very much, but you wrote a perfect sentence in español? :confused:

Anonymous
11-24-2009, 06:34 AM
Then you have people who got immunized thinking they are safe and don't take the common sense precautions and get it and spread it.

Well, THAT's put it quite succinctly... that IS, was and always will be the biggest problem.

Cheers! :bottle:

Seshmeister
11-24-2009, 06:53 AM
Flu shots aren't effective anyways. The flu virus mutates so quickly by the time vaccines are developed, distributed, and injected, it may be a useless attempt. Then you have people who got immunized thinking they are safe and don't take the common sense precautions and get it and spread it.

You have been mislead.

Flu shots reduce death rates by between 40% and 50%

There is plenty of research proving this.

Seshmeister
11-24-2009, 07:12 AM
I can't believe some of you listen to the pranoid rantings of a woman who has obviously completely lost the plot and think that because she can post on YouTube she is somehow the world's leading virologist. She says something so it suddenly fact.

She's a pro abortion nun for fuck sake... :)

Apart from a vaccine conspiracy and abortion she also believes in jewish zombies and talking snakes so much she refuses to be fucked.

Why don't you go down the local WAL-Mart and ask one of those old women with the trolley full of cat food stinking of piss who talk to themselves whether you should get vaccinated? Video it and put it up on YouTube and we can all follow her advice instead and listen to her rantings.

Lets all live our lives dedicated to the random rantings of the mentally ill, it will be interesting at least.

FORD
11-24-2009, 11:42 AM
You didn't understand her very much, but you wrote a perfect sentence in español? :confused:

That's because I have a Babel Fish in my ear. :biggrin:

http://fast.mediamatic.nl/f/wgml/image/246/776-500-375.jpg