PDA

View Full Version : I havn't had pussy since pussy had me

JOEThasreturnen
11-16-2009, 10:18 PM
I've been so busy getting ready for this title fight on HBO against Arreollo, I havn't had the time. May not be able to get out and get any til Friday. We are looking to unify the heavyweight division with an early knockout, and are working round the clock to make that happen.

hambon4lif
11-16-2009, 10:24 PM
....fold a roll and fill it with baby lotion, you fat fuck!

As generous as women can be...I just don't see them as willing enough to give you a piece of ass.

How's the hip-hop career rolling along? You sumo-wrestler-looking fat-fuck!!

FORD
11-16-2009, 10:25 PM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g201/joeythundermix/joeTstuff034.jpg
JOE'S BUDDY: Yo, Thunder, you ready for this fight?

JOE: Sure am fool, I'm headed for Denver International Airport right now to get my fat ass outa dodge before that motherfucker shows up

hambon4lif
11-16-2009, 10:31 PM
I've been so busy getting ready for this fight on HBO against a steady diet, I havn't had the time. May not be able to get out and shove Ding-Dongs in my fat face til Friday. We are looking to make a mockery of the Jenny Craig division with an early pigout, and are working round my fat ass to make that happen...Porky strikes again!....try the salad bar!...

LoungeMachine
11-16-2009, 10:37 PM
I bet Brian "want fries with that?" Minto is pleased to know his carreer is being handled by someone too fucking stupid to get his screen name spelled correctly

returnen???

:gulp:

Thanks for returnen Joey.

:lmao:

Dan
11-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Joe Thunder,Go Back To Sucking Cock For Food.:D