PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone remember who posted at the DDLR site...

Seshmeister
05-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Which of the republican posters here was it that posted a thread over a year ago betting that if WMD's were not found within a year they would stop posting?

Go on own up!

We lost the thread when the server went down so we need to rely on hazy memories and honesty here.

I don't think it was JA or BBB.

I think it was maybe NE or LW?:D

Cheers!

:gulp:

lucky wilbury
05-30-2004, 06:54 PM
no that was me. i offered the bet twice once to ford and once to anyone who would take it. i offered in in july and nov if i remember right. and with the discovered of the sarin filled shell that had 4 or 5 liters of it in it i won. not too mention the mustard gas shell. even still there is still time left on both off them. everyone doubted that even one shell would be found saying the wmd's were made up and you'll notice not one single lefty touched the thread on it's discovery.

lucky wilbury
05-30-2004, 07:01 PM
plus everyone who was convienced that saddam had absolutly nothing didn't want to take the bet anyway. if they were so sure why didn't they? i have no idea.

Seshmeister
05-30-2004, 07:05 PM
You don't really post there much anymore anyhoo do you?

I think the recent 'discoveries' would have been winning on a technicality ar best...:)

lucky wilbury
05-30-2004, 07:09 PM
there still is time on either one. 2 months on the first one and six on the other. but lets get real our guys still have to search 8,000+ ammo dumps and then check the shels one at a time. i didn't post there for awhile because i thought i was banned. i kept trying to log in and it wouldn't let me. then i was told i had to reregister. for some reason the site seems to crash on my main comp i use.

FORD
05-30-2004, 07:21 PM
The sarin gas shell was proven to be from the Iran-Iraq war era, so it hardly qualifies as a mythical "WMD that threatens America".

Seshmeister
05-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
there still is time on either one. 2 months on the first one and six on the other. but lets get real our guys still have to search 8,000+ ammo dumps and then check the shels one at a time. i didn't post there for awhile because i thought i was banned. i kept trying to log in and it wouldn't let me. then i was told i had to reregister. for some reason the site seems to crash on my main comp i use.

Check your PM

FORD
05-30-2004, 07:39 PM
I think the boys at Langley are monitoring his use of CIA computers at work ;)

Seshmeister
05-30-2004, 07:42 PM
I thought he was one of the boys...:)

FORD
05-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I thought he was one of the boys...:)

He is. But Mr Tenet doesn't want him surfing the net on the Bureau's time.

lucky wilbury
05-30-2004, 11:19 PM
that one shell isn't from the iran iraq war. it's design proves that. they only said that they had prototyped that kind of shell and destroyed those. here we have one that was out in the field ready to go. this is only one drop in the bucket and in the end it'll be a really big bucket.

rustoffa
05-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The sarin gas shell was proven to be from the Iran-Iraq war era, so it hardly qualifies as a mythical "WMD that threatens America".

Yeah, it'd be truly "mythical" for a tiny little shell like that to make all the way over here. I'm literally astounded.

rustoffa
05-30-2004, 11:49 PM
BTW, Happy memorial day everybody!

DLR'sCock
06-02-2004, 06:14 PM
I remember saying that I would take the bet if it was based on 1 year from the invasion date.

So how many months has it been now?....almost 15 months?

I also had to re-register over at DDLR a few months back. In case some of the army were unaware...

lucky wilbury
06-02-2004, 07:04 PM
it wouldn't have matter anyway since i won it last year since that found wmd last nov or dec. ieven posted it in the thread after no one took it that everyone would have lost.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/allpolitics/0310/gallery.kay.report/gal.vials.jpg

"We now have three cases in which scientists have come forward with equipment, technology, diagrams, documents and, in this case, actual weapons material, reference strains and botulinum toxin that they were told to hide and that the U.N. didn't find,"

david kay