PDA

View Full Version : FLASH: Al Franken has agreed not to draw a salary at AIR AMERCIA

lucky wilbury
05-30-2004, 07:04 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

FLASH: Al Franken has agreed not to draw a salary at AIR AMERCIA, hoping to keep the fledgling talk-radio network afloat... Developing...

FORD
05-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Good for Al! Would Mush Limpdick or any of the FAUX-bots have done the same thing? I doubt it.

Proves that Franken believes the cause is more important than money.

BTW, was your spelling of America as "AmerCIA" a Freudian slip? ;)

Seshmeister
05-30-2004, 07:47 PM
I don't know why anyone would want to listen to or read commentary that was strongly biased one way or the other.

ELVIS
05-30-2004, 07:48 PM
You must be related to John Kerry with idiotic comments like that...

kidvegas
05-30-2004, 08:15 PM
FUCK AL FRANKEN!!!!!He sucks!!That pathetic station that nobody nobody listens to or cares about will soon be off the radio,hmmmmmmmmm............Al Franken has a lot in common with Roth!!!BUSH-CHANEY-VAN HAGAR-04!!!!!!
KID VEGAS

gothqueen
05-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Read Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. It's the most briliant and hilarious book you'll ever read.

ELVIS
05-30-2004, 08:30 PM
My last post was directed at FORD

kidvegas
05-30-2004, 08:38 PM
FRANKEN AND ROTH GO HAND AND HAND!!When was the last time either of these 2 idiots did anything great!!FUCK STEWART SMALLEY AND DAVID WEAVE ROTH!!
BUSH-CHANEY-VAN HAGAR IN 04!!
KID VEGAS!!!

ELVIS
05-30-2004, 09:11 PM
You're a retard...

Viking
05-30-2004, 10:59 PM
Ya know, I think I'm just gonna hole up in a cave and shoot anyone who comes in without knocking at the rock at the entrance first...... :elvis:

lucky wilbury
05-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD
BTW, was your spelling of America as "AmerCIA" a Freudian slip? ;)

i didn't even notice that. all i did though was copy and paste the headline right from the drudge flash which was the first linein the post. maybe that why you don't like drudge. he's cia;)

FORD
05-30-2004, 11:37 PM
He's also a closet fag. Like Kid GayAss.

rustoffa
05-30-2004, 11:54 PM
Why would Franken need a paycheck? He's funded like the contra rebels to begin with.

freak
05-31-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by gothqueen
Read Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. It's the most briliant and hilarious book you'll ever read.

Gotta disagree. I sat down with it at Books A Million and it bored me silly.

Ann Coulter needs to go back to practicing law and Al Franken needs to go back to writing mediocre sketch comedy.

FORD
05-31-2004, 01:46 AM
Haven't read that one yet, but I thought "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" was a great book.

And the thought of Anndrew Coulter in a courtroom ranting about killing every Muslim on earth in the name of his hero Joseph McCarthy is truly scary.

Big Train
07-08-2004, 02:22 AM
In other news, Air America has agreed not to pay Al Franken.....A fair price for a load of shit if there ever was one....

Wayne L.
07-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Al Franken should quit while he's ahead because he's going to be forgotten as a talk radio host against Rush Limbaugh faster than the Kerry/Edwards ticket after the election.

FORD
07-08-2004, 09:59 AM
As long as right wing corporations control every major radio market in the country, it will be difficult for any radio broadcast to compete. A true conservative would have as many problems being heard these days as Air America. Only the traitorous neocons are promoted by Clear Channel state media.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Since when is a third rate Saturday Night Live comedian an authority on politics??? The hollywood far left bomb throwers crack me up. I guess acting school gives you an education on political science also. NOT.

Lqskdiver
07-09-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by FORD
As long as right wing corporations control every major radio market in the country, it will be difficult for any radio broadcast to compete. A true conservative would have as many problems being heard these days as Air America. Only the traitorous neocons are promoted by Clear Channel state media.

Democracy.

Ain't it wonderful to heard, Dave. I mean you can spew everything you want about neocons and Corporatorate controlled medias(Eisner), yet you don't hear anyone banging at your door with shackles and chains waiting to dragged you off to Gitmo.

Yeah, you live in this wonderful NIRVAHNA (pun intentended) where you can say and do almost whatever you want.

But what about little Ali Bahbba in the middle east with no computer, no internet access, certainly no freedom of speech and Heavens to Betsy NO AIR CONDITIION!! Would you deny him that freedom? He is forced to live in a terror environment wondering what kinda life this is where he has to check for mortor, snipers, and suicide bombers every morning before going to the market. He has no inkling what it is like to sit in a state office and click away on a computer bitching about his government and how they are evil. To him he sees America as the over-abundance. Where one is free to pursue his dreams. Where there you can become the next action star or the owner of a gas station. It's still a lot better than what he has.

Yeah, you spew off necons as if it was the new terminology next to "gravitas". Did you know that neocons were first labeled in the 60's as part of Liberal Jewish intellectuals who wanted more spending on defense? Of course, they later defected to Republicanism during the Reagan era, but I digress.

Neocons are nothing more than individuals who seek peace by avoiding imminent threats. WE were attacked! They first instigated the preemptive strike against US soil. And we responded. Now the sleeping giant is no longer sleeping and cleaning out all the cupboards and shelves of rats and cockroaches. For too long, they were allowed to breed and multiply, but now we are taking measures to insure minimal infestation.

So relax and be satisfied that you still able to click away on your computer and offer you brand of insightful humor and wit. After all, your opinion does count. At least around here it does.