PDA

View Full Version : I don't think Sarah Palin would be safe in these parts.

Nitro Express
11-24-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't know if it's that she hunts moose, if she rides snowmobiles, or if she's an outdoor girl but around here in Wyoming if you bring her up and the men go crazy. Not that they want to vote for her or read her book but you mention Sarah Palin at a bar with taxidermed animals and fish on the walls and you get and interesting reaction. Mentions of cumming on her face, glasses, tits flow through the air. Bending her over and drill! drill! drill! come into play. Pumping oil come into play. Reaming the Alaskan pipeline come into play.

Somehow if her bus pulls into my town she might end up with her panties down around her ankles passed out in a huge puddle of cum.

Anonymous
11-24-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't know if it's that she hunts moose, if she rides snowmobiles, or if she's an outdoor girl but around here in Wyoming if you bring her up and the men go crazy. Not that they want to vote for her or read her book but you mention Sarah Palin at a bar with taxidermed animals and fish on the walls and you get and interesting reaction. Mentions of cumming on her face, glasses, tits flow through the air. Bending her over and drill! drill! drill! come into play. Pumping oil come into play. Reaming the Alaskan pipeline come into play.

Somehow if her bus pulls into my town she might end up with her panties down around her ankles passed out in a huge puddle of cum.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Don't forget to film it.

Bukkake Palin.
Cum Pails & Palin's Cum.
Palin does Wyoming.
Sperm geysers on Palin.
Rockin' Palin on the Rockies.

Cheers! :bottle:

VanHalener
11-24-2009, 01:12 PM
I want to be in one with her.

:rockit2:-Nailin' Palin-:bananasex:

Contact my agent. I'm ready to fly out now.

OWWWWWWW!

FORD
11-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Mike Malloy took a phone call last night from an old friend of his who happens to be a Repuke (or "real conservative" in his own words). Malloy got him to admit that he only liked Palin because "you think she's hot" :biggrin:

Seshmeister
11-24-2009, 02:25 PM
She is a pathological liar

Nitro Express
11-24-2009, 03:22 PM
She is a pathological liar

One more reason to drill her oil field and have a gusher over her tits.

Big Train
11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
This is odd guys.

Hating her is fine, but saying that's why it would be cool to rape her? WTF?

LoungeMachine
11-24-2009, 04:42 PM
This is odd guys.

Can you please point to the quote where anyone said that?

Thanks in advance.

:gulp:

Nitro Express
11-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Can you please point to the quote where anyone said that?

Thanks in advance.

Exactly. She just seems to make certain men horny in some wild ways. Sex against her will is not the topic here. Horniness inspired by this weird woman from Alaska is.

Anonymous
11-24-2009, 07:07 PM
This is odd guys.

Oi, watch it. Whomever done speaked of rapeing?

False accusations are NOT acceptable.

I mean, you MAY think of rape when you hear someone talking aboot sex wiv a woman, but that's YOUR problem, innit?

Big Train
11-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Ok,

What I found weird...not an accusation, I said it SOUNDS odd.

A. Title of thread...she would not be safe? From what?
B. Sesh says "She is a pathological liar". To which Nitro responds "One more reason to drill her oil field.

Plus puss is saying stuff like Bukakke, film it.

I'm not a prude, all tolled it just saying it SOUNDS like all of this would be done against her will. Not saying you MEANT it that way, just that it SOUNDS that way.

Your welcome Lounge.

Anonymous
11-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Once again, if sex with a woman reminds YOU of rape, it's YOUR problem.

Isn't it odd that NOONE ELSE thought of RAPE but YOU?

I find it EXTREMELY weird...

VanHalener
11-24-2009, 09:14 PM
I promise to use lube while I'm nalin' Palin. :)

Will that make you happy?

Big Train
11-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Once again, if sex with a woman reminds YOU of rape, it's YOUR problem.

Isn't it odd that NOONE ELSE thought of RAPE but YOU?

I find it EXTREMELY weird...

Dude I find your comments weird. When I think of sex with a woman, I don't think of ten other guys joining me and taping it.

But whatever guys, carry on with this virtual good time. All I said was it sounds ODD.

VanHalener
11-24-2009, 09:25 PM
We should all get together and run a big train on Palin.

Anonymous
11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Dude I find your comments weird. When I think of sex with a woman, I don't think of ten other guys joining me and taping it.

But whatever guys, carry on with this virtual good time. All I said was it sounds ODD.

Noted.

We should all get together and run a big train on Palin.

Roth Army Presents:

Train in Palin!

Now THAT is a title.

And the synopsis would be: "Watch Slutty Sarah as she takes on the Roth Army Train... these dudes are full of "steam" and want blow it on her face. But Sarah is up to the challenge, and soon the train is out of steam while Sarah keeps rollin'... Wooowoooo!!! Chugga chugga chugga..."

Let's do it!

VanHalener
11-24-2009, 09:44 PM
I was also thinking

'Impalin' Palin'

but

'Train in Palin' will work.

LoungeMachine
11-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Ok,

A. Title of thread...she would not be safe? From what?
B. Sesh says "She is a pathological liar". To which Nitro responds "One more reason to drill her oil field.

Plus puss is saying stuff like Bukakke, film it.

I'm not a prude, all tolled it just saying it SOUNDS like all of this would be done against her will. Not saying you MEANT it that way, just that it SOUNDS that way.

Your welcome Lounge.

Nice backpeddle [again]

Only thing you're actually good at......

BITEYOASS
11-24-2009, 09:47 PM

You better make a script out of that! Because I'm sure there are plans for a sequel to "Nailin Palin." So get it ready before some other fucker beats you to it! :D :luck::animated-playboy::Taz::sign0011:

LoungeMachine
11-24-2009, 09:53 PM
This is odd guys.

Ok,

A.

No, you did not say it SOUNDS odd.

Parsing your words is one of your trademarks which always trips you up....

Terry
11-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Eh.

She's okay. Don't really understand why some people salivate over her...she's not exactly what I'd call hot.

Cindy McCain, however...now there's one silver-haired fox that'd be worth using the leaf blower on to remove the cobwebs from her graybush before giving her a nice, solid plonking.

I bet if I got her some Vicodin she'd let me hit her in the dumper, too!

FORD
11-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Cindy McCain looks too much like one of the lizard chicks from the original "V".

I'd do McCain's daughter Meagan though.....

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00791/megan-cindy-mccain_791910c.jpg

Terry
11-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeah, Cindy IS a bit of Stepford Wife...

...but I bet she'd go like the bunnies given the right incentive.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh, I heard many, MANY idiots last year talk about VOTING for her because she's hot....

VanHalener
11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Cindy McCain looks too much like one of the lizard chicks from the original "V".

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00791/megan-cindy-mccain_791910c.jpg

I'd hit the lizard family after I took some time with Palin.

And no Va I would not vote for her.

lesfunk
11-25-2009, 12:11 AM
I'd give her a "crusty pirate"

VanHalener
11-25-2009, 12:29 AM
WTF is a crusty pirate?

Anonymous
11-25-2009, 12:30 AM
I'd give her a "crusty pirate"

A whaaat???

What the fuck is that? First time I've heard of it.

Little Texan
11-25-2009, 02:49 AM

I always thought she looked like the Velociraptor from Jurassic Park!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/cinraptor.jpg

Seshmeister
11-25-2009, 04:46 AM
WTF is a crusty pirate?

According to urban dictionary...

crusty pirate

When a man ejaculates on a girls eye and then kicks her in the shin. she hops on one leg, and covers her eye all the while saying "aaaarrrggghhhh"

Jill had no idea how bad a crusty pirate was until jack gave her gonherea of the eye.

:D

Seshmeister
11-25-2009, 04:48 AM
Palin would of course later claim you that you came in her ear whilst she was talking to the Russian president and that she hurt her shin whilst hunting baby pandas.

Nitro Express
11-25-2009, 05:58 AM

With the name Big Train I would think you would like to have group sex.:biggrin: You know. Put the train together.

Nitro Express
11-25-2009, 06:03 AM
I think what turns these rednecks on about Sarah is she can handle a big gun. She knows how to handle a fish. She can handle herself in the bush.