PDA

View Full Version : Old School..

NATEDOG001976
11-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Hell,

I'm not sure if Rothfans will be back up again? But, it's been kinda cool being back on the Army after a long break. I've talked to a lot of old faces, and new ones, and it's been cool.

Yeah, we've had some shit from the sites, but fuck it.

Hell, the shit I've been through in the last year, being unemployed for over a year. I have a decent job now, I'd even invite Lounge, and SparkieD into my home because hate..wastes to much time

:pullinghair::pullinghair::pullinghair::pullinghai r::pullinghair::pullinghair:

Sarge's Little Helper
11-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Hello NATEDOG001976, welcome aboard and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!

Cato
11-27-2009, 09:31 AM
what's Rothfarts anyway? I've never heard about it.
is that a candy store for children, or something like that?

NATEDOG001976
11-27-2009, 05:56 PM
what's Rothfarts anyway? I've never heard about it.
is that a candy store for children, or something like that?

Yes, it is.

Panamark
11-28-2009, 02:31 AM
You all sprang forth from this place anyway.
Why would it be so hard to return ??
This is what I dont get, sure we have our hard nuts and
ample testicles, but we are not without friendship and reason.

SparkieD
11-28-2009, 11:58 AM
How convenient. RF's is down so you try to play nicey nice. Whatever happened to "go back to the Army with all the other morons," eh?

Anonymous
11-28-2009, 12:07 PM
How convenient. RF's is down so you try to play nicey nice. Whatever happened to "go back to the Army with all the other morons," eh?

Ha! Isn't it nice when people reveal their true face & then try to backpedal, and pretend nothing ever happened?

"Haha, I don't need you anymore, fuck you." "Whatever, dude, who cares?" "Uhm... I actually do need you. Friends?"

Cheers! :bottle:

Reverberator
12-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Fucking hell ..... Stop.

It's the fucking internet.